Alabama Ballot Challenge

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Paul - :link:

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Paul - :link:The Dupre-Taitz link was [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=300&p=158446#p158446]noted years ago. ;) Search the [/break1]supremecourt.gov/orders/journal/jnl08.pdf]2008 SCOTUS journal for Taitz (page 454). And [/break1]linkedin.com/pub/ben-dupre/4/6a5/51a]Dupre's Linkedin profile (and [/break1]com/archives/302-archive-2012/2012-december/3846-chief-justice-elect-roy-moore-appoints-administrative-director-of-courts-and-chief-of-staff.html]news coverage of Dupre's appointment).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Paul Lentz

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Paul - :link:The Dupre-Taitz link was [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=300&p=158446#p158446]noted years ago. ;) Search the [/break1]supremecourt.gov/orders/journal/jnl08.pdf]2008 SCOTUS journal for Taitz (page 454). And [/break1]linkedin.com/pub/ben-dupre/4/6a5/51a]Dupre's Linkedin profile (and [/break1]com/archives/302-archive-2012/2012-december/3846-chief-justice-elect-roy-moore-appoints-administrative-director-of-courts-and-chief-of-staff.html]news coverage of Dupre's appointment).Thanks, Bob, for providing the links for :sterngard: . I'd never read the [/break1]com/archives/302-archive-2012/2012-december/3846-chief-justice-elect-roy-moore-appoints-administrative-director-of-courts-and-chief-of-staff.html]news coverage link before, and find it especially interesting that the article (actually, it appears to be a press release from then Chief Justice-elect Roy Moore) mentions neither Ben DuPré's nor Rich Hobson's immediate past association (during the time that Roy Moore was no longer serving on the Alabama Supreme Court) with the [link]Foundation for Moral Law,http://morallaw.org/about/[/link]."Dr. Rich Hobson was chosen by the board to be president of the Foundation in November 2003, with Pastor Phillip Ellen assuming the office of vice-president of the Foundation. Later, Judge Roy Moore served as President and Dr. Rich Hobson was the Executive Director."
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

BamaLaw

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by BamaLaw » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:13 am

Roy Moore has been busy lately. Friday, he seized on an opportunity to specially concur with an opinion written by Justice Parker, so that he could write about natural law and unborn children, and vehemently attack Roe v. Wade in a criminal case not involving abortion (it involved a charge of chemical endangerment, which is not mentioned much in the 79 page opinion). Regardless of one’s opinion on Roe, I think this quote from the Chief Justice may be universally offensive:“Roe and its progeny therefore have no applicability in any case, in any context, and, like the German laws nullified at Nuremberg, should be jettisoned from federal and state jurisprudence.”After quoting Lord Blackstone, Jefferson, and portions of the Nuremberg trial, he goes on to argue that unborn children are a protected class under the 14th Amendment. Should you care, the Chief Justice’s rambling begins at pg. 31.

mimi

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by mimi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 am

:-? Is it just me? I might wanna see that part when I get back. I'm traveling a bunch over the next week or so. Anyway, what's the name of the case so I can see if the pdf is online?

mimi

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by mimi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 am

Mebbe this is it:[/break1]liberty.edu/media/9980/attachments/041814-Ex_parte_Hicks_1110620.pdf]https://www.liberty.edu/media/9980/atta ... 110620.pdffound via this Anti-Choice blog post:[/break1]lifenews.com/2014/04/18/alabama-court-again-rules-unborn-children-deserve-legal-protection/]http://www.lifenews.com/2014/04/18/alab ... rotection/and WND:[/break1]wnd.com/2014/04/protection-for-children-includes-unborn/]http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/protection-f ... es-unborn/

BamaLaw

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by BamaLaw » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Ex parte Hicks is the case.

hw_wiz

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by hw_wiz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Roy Moore has been busy lately. Friday, he seized on an opportunity to specially concur with an opinion written by Justice Parker, so that he could write about natural law and unborn children, and vehemently attack Roe v. Wade in a criminal case not involving abortion (it involved a charge of chemical endangerment, which is not mentioned much in the 79 page opinion). Regardless of one’s opinion on Roe, I think this quote from the Chief Justice may be universally offensive:“Roe and its progeny therefore have no applicability in any case, in any context, and, like the German laws nullified at Nuremberg, should be jettisoned from federal and state jurisprudence.”After quoting Lord Blackstone, Jefferson, and portions of the Nuremberg trial, he goes on to argue that unborn children are a protected class under the 14th Amendment. Should you care, the Chief Justice’s rambling begins at pg. 31.I always find it amazing that the same people who scream that we can't allow "Sharia" law to come to the US are the same ones who go along with, as twsscjitu, (The worst state supreme court justice in the universe) states: "Government, in fact, has no "power to abridge or destroy" natural rights God directly bestows to mankind, id., [highlight]and, indeed, no power to contravene what God declares right or wrong[/highlight]". In fact, they are constitutionally unable to see the irony there.It's almost as if this man, who founded "the Foundation for Moral Law" never took a "moral philosophy" course in college! #-o (as an engineer, that was probably my favorite non-engineering courses that took)

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Open records request was made with the office of the clerk of the Supreme court of AL

Request for information under Alabama open records statute Al. Code §36-25A-1 et seq.

Request to forward attached petition to Chief Judge Roy Moore

[...]

On 04.22.2014 I received a response to my letter/petition to Judge Moore dated 03.22.2014 and received by the court on 03.27.2014. Attached response was signed in print “Clerk’s office”. There is no name of the clerk who drafted the response. Under AL. Al. Code §36-25A-1 et seq.. I specifically request a copy of the corresponding page in the log held in the office of the Supreme Court with [highlight]the name of the clerk[/highlight] who responded to my petition.

Code of Alabama 1975, § 36-12-40 provides that, “Every citizen has a right to inspect and take a copy of any public writing of this state, except as otherwise expressly provided by statute.” “Public writing” is not specifically defined in Alabama’s Code but “public record” is defined atCode of Alabama 1975, § 41-13-1, as “all written, typed or printed books, papers, letters, documents and maps made or received in pursuance of law by public officers of the state, counties, municipalities and other subdivisions of government in the transaction of public business”. Additionally, Code of Alabama 1975, § 36-12-2, states that “All public officers . . . shall correctly make and accurately keep . . . all such books or sets of books, documents, files, papers, letters and copies of letters as at all times shall afford full and detailed information in reference to the activities or business required to be done or carried on by such officer . . . and from which the actual status and condition of such activities and business can be ascertained without extraneous information. . . .”

In addressing proper application of the Open Records Act, the Supreme Court of Alabama has consistently held that each of these sections should be read together and that a “public writing” subject to the provision of § 36-12-40 is “such a record as is reasonably necessary to record the business and activities required to be done or carried on by a public officer so that the status and condition of such business and activities can be known by our citizens.” Stone v. Consolidated Publishing Co., 404 So.2d 678 (Ala. 1981). In other words, all public records or writings meeting this interpretation must be made available to citizens, including the media, upon request.

Further, the clerk of the court, who responded to my petition, [highlight]completely misunderstood and misrepresented the petition[/highlight], specifically; this unnamed clerk wrote that I requested the Supreme Court of Alabama to file documents with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama. I never made such a request.

I am requesting to forward my petition attached herein to the Chief Justice Roy Moore for review. :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/open-records-request-was-made-with-the-office-of-the-clerk-of-the-supreme-court-of-al/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/open-record ... urt-of-al/ :twisted:

No press release?

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Perhaps Taitz can ask for plenary discovery. And lie detector exams for every Alabama Supreme Court employee. Plus her computer expert, Chito Papa, should be allowed to go in and scavenge all of the court's computers.Why not? If it's good enough for SCOTUS it's good enough for Chief Justice Roy Moore's court too.

AnitaMaria

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by AnitaMaria » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

She plagiarized a lot of that from the [link]Association of County Commissions of Alabama,http://www.acca-online.org/acca_mag/cou ... legal.html[/link].

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 pm

She plagiarized a lot of that from the [link]Association of County Commissions of Alabama,http://www.acca-online.org/acca_mag/cou ... legal.html[/link].My shocked face: :|

I would be shocked, however, if there wasn't an exception for judicial functions. You can't, for example, file a FOIA open-records request for a court's deliberative process. And, of course, there's the privacy interests of the court's employees.

magdalen77

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by magdalen77 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

In PA there's a difference between a public officer and a public employee (aka, civil service). IDK if AL is the same, but the laws she's quoting may not even apply.

RTH10260

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Open records request was made with the office of the clerk of the Supreme court of AL

Request for information under Alabama open records statute Al. Code §36-25A-1 et seq.

Request to forward attached petition to Chief Judge Roy Moore

[...]

Code of Alabama 1975, § 36-12-40 provides that, [highlight]“Every citizen[/highlight]has a right to inspect and take a copy of any public writing of this state, except as otherwise expressly provided by statute.” “Public writing” is not specifically defined in Alabama’s Code but “public record” is defined ........... :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/open-records-request-was-made-with-the-office-of-the-clerk-of-the-supreme-court-of-al/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/open-record ... urt-of-al/ :twisted:

No press release?Every citizen of the USA or only citizens (residents?) of Alabama, inquiring minds want to know?

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Every citizen of the USA or only citizens (residents?) of Alabama, inquiring minds want to know?SCOTUS has said a state needs only to comply with open-record requests from its own citizens.

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Chief Judge Roy Moore.It's as if she never went to law school.

ZekeB

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by ZekeB » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Chief Judge Roy Moore.It's as if she never went to law school.I have it on Good Information that Taitz went to a real brick law school. You'll never find this because she used a KGB-provided name. She has to know the law inside-out. What else could explain her ability to do EVERYTHING 180 degrees from what would be expected? You need to know how to do it right when you want to intentionally do it wrong. Taitz is really an OBOT. She's a Soviet plant. Look at the details. She was born within a year of when President Obama was born. Just as President Obama was groomed by the KGB from birth to be president, Taitz was groomed by the KGB from birth to screw up every last challenge to our President's claim to office. You just can't do things wrong the many ways Taitz does it wrong unless you know how to do it right in the first place. Think of it. Have any of you seen Taitz's birth certificate? Has anyone seen her naturalization papers? There's just so much that falls into place. I could go on and on. Taft. Her make-believe dental credentials. It's all a ruse folks.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 pm

[-X Yabbut it doesn't explain /s/ and /s/.

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Fri May 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Judge Thomas Parker in Supreme Court of AL received petition :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/judge-thomas-parker-in-supreme-court-of-al-received-petition/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/judge-thoma ... -petition/ :twisted:

...Taitz includes a scan of her favorite little green card, which proves that someone sent Justice Parker something. :roll:

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 02, 2014 7:30 pm

All that means is that Taitz was able to fill out a green return receipt card and attach it to an envelope addressed to someone.Who cares? (Except Taitz.)

Paul Lentz

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Paul Lentz » Fri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Again, I cannot help but wonder why, given that Taitz's sponsor and advocate to admission to the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States, Benjamin David DuPré, is the Chief of Staff and Senior Attorney to Justice Roy Moore, Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, she does not simply give Benny a call and expedite her petition?Seriously, why bother with a lesser Justice like Parker when you have a direct line to the head honcho?
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Piffle

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Piffle » Fri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Judge Thomas Parker in Supreme Court of AL received petitionYeah, well on the same day, he probably received an AARP newsletter, the weekly Rite Aid sales pages, a pre-approved credit card offer, an introductory AAA membership package, some tantalizing news from Publisher's Clearinghouse, an "I sold the house down the street from you" announcement from a trolling real estate agent, an alumni bulletin and a coupon for a discounted car wash.

Meh, anyone can send junk mail. I'd give the car wash coupon better odds of being taken seriously. Seriously.

Mikedunford

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Mikedunford » Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Seriously, why bother with a lesser Justice like Parker when you have a direct line to the head honcho?Because the direct line has gotten fed up with batshit-insane screeching and no longer returns calls been corrupted by the regime and is now liable for soprano damages in Reeko after committing the "ignoring Orly Taitz" predicate act?
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

GreatGrey

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by GreatGrey » Fri May 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Seriously, why bother with a lesser Justice like Parker when you have a direct line to the head honcho?Because the direct line has gotten fed up with batshit-insane screeching and no longer returns calls been corrupted by the regime and is now liable for soprano damages in Reeko after committing the "ignoring Orly Taitz" predicate act?[threadjack] Could it be that Moore has gone too far again?

Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

Speaking at the Pastor for Life Luncheon, which was sponsored by Pro-Life Mississippi, Chief Justice Roy Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court declared that the First Amendment only applies to Christians because “Buddha didn’t create us, Mohammed didn’t create us, it was the God of the Holy Scriptures” who created us.

“They didn’t bring the Koran over on the pilgrim ship,” he continued. “Let’s get real, let’s go back and learn our history. Let’s stop playing games.”

He then noted that he loves talking to lawyers, because he is a lawyer who went to “a secular law school,” so he knows that “in the law, [talking about God] just isn’t politically correct.” He claimed that this is why America has “lost its way,” and that he would be publishing a pamphlet “this week, maybe next” that contained copies of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, thereby proving that all the people “who found this nation — black, white, all people, all religions, all faiths” knew that America was “about God.”[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/02/alabamas-chief-justice-buddha-didnt-create-us-so-first-amendment-only-protects-christians/]http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/02/a ... hristians/

[/threadjack]
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

ObjectiveDoubter

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Judge Thomas Parker in Supreme Court of AL received petition :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/judge-thomas-parker-in-supreme-court-of-al-received-petition/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/judge-thoma ... -petition/ :twisted:

...Taitz includes a scan of her favorite little green card, which proves that someone sent Justice Parker something. :roll:http://www.millan.net/minimations/smile ... mileyf.gif What? Not one of her well-crafted "Press Releases" for this non-event in the post-birfer era?

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”