Alabama Ballot Challenge

Sugar Magnolia

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 am

Do any of y'all have any insight into how seriously this complaint might be taken by the SCoAL?

realist

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 am

I don't think Sharon made this up. It's too specific. She wrote that the person spoke with Moore face to face on Saturday, March 15. On March 15, Moore was in Severn, MD speaking at an event called [link]Saturday Series with Judge Roy Moore,http://www.theamericanview.com/events/event-calendar/[/link] in a session called Living and Learning the American View, sponsored by the Institute on the Constitution. Plaintiff Virgil Goode is from Virginia, although the event sounds like the kind of thing lots of birther literati ( :lol: ) might have attended, including Klayman.I don't think Klayman would bother to attend anything, though I could be mistaken.There are many birther nutbags in and near MD, so the field of possibles is cluttered. :P

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:35 am

Do any of y'all have any insight into how seriously this complaint might be taken by the SCoAL?I've listened to the podcast of the Barry Ragsdale appearance on RC Radio and according to Mr. Ragsdale the Supreme Court of Alabama has taken these things very seriously in the past.But ultimately, who knows? This is an unimportant case which is now gone. And all the Court did was deny a hearing.

Notorial Dissent

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 am

AnitaMaria, I didn't know about the MD part, but considering Moore's overweening ego I wouldn't be at all surprised if that isn't exactly how it came down. He is very fond of his own voice, and no one but him is right about anything. I would suspect that coming out on the losing side on that opinion, really burned him, and then to get shot down so thoroughly by his "colleagues" had to have really twisted him, even his good buddy's concurring opinion really didn't do him any favors. I would be betting the SCOA chambers are not a convivial place these days.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

jtmunkus

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by jtmunkus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 am

I don't think Sharon made this up. It's too specific. She wrote that the person spoke with Moore face to face on Saturday, March 15. On March 15, Moore was in Severn, MD speaking at an event called [link]Saturday Series with Judge Roy Moore,http://www.theamericanview.com/events/event-calendar/[/link] in a session called Living and Learning the American View, sponsored by the Institute on the Constitution. Plaintiff Virgil Goode is from Virginia, although the event sounds like the kind of thing lots of birther literati ( :lol: ) might have attended, including Klayman.Maybe she spoke with Virgil E. Byrd. :-bd

Suranis

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Suranis » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:25 am

OMG!! He called the Post and Email A BLOG!!! Sharon cannot let this horrendous affront to the reputation of her newpaper stand!Thank you, Sharon Rondeau and the P&E, for exposing [link]possible ethics violations by Chief Justice Roy Moore,[/link] of the SCOAL.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Do any of y'all have any insight into how seriously this complaint might be taken by the SCoAL?I've listened to the podcast of the Barry Ragsdale appearance on RC Radio and according to Mr. Ragsdale the Supreme Court of Alabama has taken these things very seriously in the past.I'm curious about available resources. I assume Moore and Rondeau will deny. Because Rondeau is not in Alabama, it'll take not inconsiderable resources to attempt to coerce her compliance.Also: all of the critical acts took place in private, and there's no obvious victim, so it'll be difficult to prove up the case.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:30 pm

OMG!! He called the Post and Email A BLOG!!! Sharon cannot let this horrendous affront to the reputation of her newpaper stand!Thank you, Sharon Rondeau and the P&E, for exposing [link]possible ethics violations by Chief Justice Roy Moore,[/link] of the SCOAL.Yessir, a newspaper.http://img.directindustry.com/images_di ... 919.jpgAnd she's this guy:http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/image ... _001.jpgOr is it this lady:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... t_1977.JPG

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 pm

I don't think Sharon made this up. It's too specific. She wrote that the person spoke with Moore face to face on Saturday, March 15. On March 15, Moore was in Severn, MD speaking at an event called [link]Saturday Series with Judge Roy Moore,http://www.theamericanview.com/events/event-calendar/[/link] in a session called Living and Learning the American View, sponsored by the Institute on the Constitution. Plaintiff Virgil Goode is from Virginia, although the event sounds like the kind of thing lots of birther literati ( :lol: ) might have attended, including Klayman.Yeah, the more I think about it the less I think she actually made it up – but she may still choose to claim that as an option if she thinks it will be less embarrassing or get her in less trouble then having to deal with whether or not to reveal her source.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

kate520

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by kate520 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Tracy Fair also lives near Severn, just saying.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I'm impressed, you actually managed to say that with something like a straight face. :lol: 'Tweren't easy, i'll tell you, but I eat my Wheaties :mrgreen: I have to admit, I don't know which would be more satisfying, her having to admit she made it up, or it really being true and getting back to Moore. I definitely think he is deserving of another round of impeachment hearings, and maybe they can include his good buddy as well, as he is equally although of less caliber an embarrassment to the SCOA for good measure.It would be pretty funny if in her quest to bring down the President she were to inadvertently help bring down a state Supreme Court Justice… (Or, at the least, give him a nice big headache)

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

magdalen77

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Tracy Fair also lives near Severn, just saying.She was the first one that I thought of when Realist mentioned Maryland birther nutjobs.

Dolly

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Dolly » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:21 pm

OMG!! He called the Post and Email A BLOG!!! Sharon cannot let this horrendous affront to the reputation of her newpaper stand!Sekrit Stuffs!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

PatGund

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by PatGund » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 pm

So I think thanks are in order to the fearless journalist and newspaper editor Sharon Rondeau. Surely she deserves a birther Pulitzer for her reportage. :thunb:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... rprise.jpg

BamaLaw

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by BamaLaw » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Has there been any comment by the birthers about this?

Adrianinflorida

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Adrianinflorida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:11 pm

It is of no concern./gallupsmode

Sterngard Friegen

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Has there been any comment by the birthers about this?Nope. They are clueless.

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 pm

A few birthers have noticed it, but haven't said much.I saw a "Obots say Zullo is going to jail" comment, but I haven't seen (1) any Obot actually say that; or (2) or an explanation to link that vague statement to this case.I mean, a birther sees a black man in the coffee shop across the street from Judge Land's courthouse, and birthers are accusing Holder of having an ex parte communication with the judge. Birther ethical violations don't matter if the cause is just. :roll:

bob

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Did you ever hear from Judges Moore or Parker if they would forward your evidence to anyone in their state to impanel a grand jury?Taitz":pchlah7k">I had a letter from a clerk of the court claiming that they have a limited jurisdiction and cannot do it, but I will resubmit. I doubt this clerk ever even showed it to either one of the judges. Many clerks act as gate keepers :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-veteran-neil-turner-to-matt-drudge-please-send-it-to-every-member-of-the-media-and-every-official-together-with-the-url-of-this-site-and-a-file-of-docs-let-them-know-that-sooner-or-later-al/#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-vete ... /#comments :twisted:

SLQ

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by SLQ » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Lyssandri wrote:

It would be pretty funny if in her quest to bring down the President she were to inadvertently help bring down a state Supreme Court Justice the only honest judge … (Or, at the least, give him a nice big headache)FIFY

RTH10260

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Did you ever hear from Judges Moore or Parker if they would forward your evidence to anyone in their state to impanel a grand jury?Taitz":umjvff99">I had a letter from a clerk of the court claiming that they have a limited jurisdiction and cannot do it, but I will resubmit. [highlight]I doubt this clerk ever even showed it to either one of the judges. Many clerks act as gate keepers[/highlight] :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-veteran-neil-turner-to-matt-drudge-please-send-it-to-every-member-of-the-media-and-every-official-together-with-the-url-of-this-site-and-a-file-of-docs-let-them-know-that-sooner-or-later-al/#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-vete ... /#comments :twisted:Dang, she must be looking for the one honest court clerk in the service of the one honest judge :-({|=

Paul Lentz

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by Paul Lentz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Did you ever hear from Judges Moore or Parker if they would forward your evidence to anyone in their state to impanel a grand jury?Taitz":g04u2852">I had a letter from a clerk of the court claiming that they have a limited jurisdiction and cannot do it, but I will resubmit. I doubt this clerk ever even showed it to either one of the judges. Many clerks act as gate keepers :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-veteran-neil-turner-to-matt-drudge-please-send-it-to-every-member-of-the-media-and-every-official-together-with-the-url-of-this-site-and-a-file-of-docs-let-them-know-that-sooner-or-later-al/#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-vete ... /#comments :twisted:How very odd that response is from Taitz.The Chief of Staff and Senior Staff Attorney at the Office of Chief Justice Roy S. Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court is a fellow named Benjamin DuPré. Prior to assuming his current position as Justice Moore's right hand man, DuPré was employed for 9½ years as an attorney at the Foundation for Moral Law, the foundation Moore founded after he was ousted from his position as Alabama Chief Justice following the Ten Commandments monument debacle. And prior to his tenure at the Foundation for Moral Law, DuPré served (for just over 2 years, beginning in August 2001) as a Staff Attorney and Law Clerk to then Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore. In other words, Ben DuPré has been in the direct employment of Roy Moore for well over 12 years, and pretty much since he finished law school (at Regent University) in 2001; DuPré's entire legal career has been spent in close affiliation with Roy Moore.On January 12, 2009, Orly Taitz was admitted to the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court. Her admission was proposed by written motion. Admission to the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court requires that the applicant be sponsored by two current members in good standing of the SCOTUS Bar, each of whom certifies that, "being members of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States and not related to the applicant, state that the applicant is personally known to us, that the applicant possesses all the qualifications required for admission to the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States, and that we have examined the applicant's personal statement and believe it to be correct, and we affirm that the applicant's moral and professional character and standing are good." The names of the two sponsors are not public information, and are not released, even upon specific inquiry. In addition to the sponsors, an applicant being proposed for membership in the SCOTUS Bar by "written motion" must have a "movant" who certifies that they (the Movant) are a member of the SCOTUS Bar, and are "satisfied the applicant possesses the necessary qualifications" for admission to the SCOTUS Bar. Typically--in by far the majority of SCOTUS Bar admission on written motion--one of the sponsors also serves as the Movant; however, that's not always the case, just most typically so. The identity of the Movant for admission of an applicant to the SCOTUS Bar is public record.In the case of Orly Taitz, the Movant for her admission to the SCOTUS Bar in January 2009 was Benjamin David DuPré--Justice Roy Moore's current Chief of Staff and Senior Staff Attorney. How odd that Taitz, having such a close personal relationship with Ben DuPré that he would stand for her as the Movant for her admission to the SCOTUS Bar, chose for this vital communication with the Alabama Supreme Court/Chief Justice Roy Moore to contact a mere clerk of the court, and not her close friend and advocate, Benjamin David DuPré. :-k

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

SueDB

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Bus : Under

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

mimi

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by mimi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Did you ever hear from Judges Moore or Parker if they would forward your evidence to anyone in their state to impanel a grand jury?Taitz":1elaqz5a">I had a letter from a clerk of the court claiming that they have a limited jurisdiction and cannot do it, but I will resubmit. I doubt this clerk ever even showed it to either one of the judges. Many clerks act as gate keepers :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-veteran-neil-turner-to-matt-drudge-please-send-it-to-every-member-of-the-media-and-every-official-together-with-the-url-of-this-site-and-a-file-of-docs-let-them-know-that-sooner-or-later-al/#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/from-a-vete ... /#comments :twisted:How very odd that response is from Taitz.The Chief of Staff and Senior Staff Attorney at the Office of Chief Justice Roy S. Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court is a fellow named Benjamin DuPré. Prior to assuming his current position as Justice Moore's right hand man, DuPré was employed for 9½ years as an attorney at the Foundation for Moral Law, the foundation Moore founded after he was ousted from his position as Alabama Chief Justice following the Ten Commandments monument debacle. And prior to his tenure at the Foundation for Moral Law, DuPré served (for just over 2 years, beginning in August 2001) as a Staff Attorney and Law Clerk to then Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore. In other words, Ben DuPré has been in the direct employment of Roy Moore for well over 12 years, and pretty much since he finished law school (at Regent University) in 2001; DuPré's entire legal career has been spent in close affiliation with Roy Moore.On January 12, 2009, Orly Taitz was admitted to the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court. Her admission was proposed by written motion. Admission to the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court requires that the applicant be sponsored by two current members in good standing of the SCOTUS Bar, each of whom certifies that, "being members of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States and not related to the applicant, state that the applicant is personally known to us, that the applicant possesses all the qualifications required for admission to the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States, and that we have examined the applicant's personal statement and believe it to be correct, and we affirm that the applicant's moral and professional character and standing are good." The names of the two sponsors are not public information, and are not released, even upon specific inquiry. In addition to the sponsors, an applicant being proposed for membership in the SCOTUS Bar by "written motion" must have a "movant" who certifies that they (the Movant) are a member of the SCOTUS Bar, and are "satisfied the applicant possesses the necessary qualifications" for admission to the SCOTUS Bar. Typically--in by far the majority of SCOTUS Bar admission on written motion--one of the sponsors also serves as the Movant; however, that's not always the case, just most typically so. The identity of the Movant for admission of an applicant to the SCOTUS Bar is public record.In the case of Orly Taitz, the Movant for her admission to the SCOTUS Bar in January 2009 was Benjamin David DuPré--Justice Roy Moore's current Chief of Staff and Senior Staff Attorney. How odd that Taitz, having such a close personal relationship with Ben DuPré that he would stand for her as the Movant for her admission to the SCOTUS Bar, chose for this vital communication with the Alabama Supreme Court/Chief Justice Roy Moore to contact a mere clerk of the court, and not her close friend and advocate, Benjamin David DuPré. :-kVewy interesting! -xx

tjh

Alabama Ballot Challenge

Post by tjh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 pm

The shadow fogbow knows ....

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”