Vermont Ballot Challenge

Addie

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Addie » Fri May 09, 2014 1:29 pm

This may have been posted before...but when I read Apuzzo's delusional self-obsessed ramblings I am always reminded of this:

¡Qué vergüenza!

bob

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 pm

[/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?postID=3651895997482884113&blogID=7466841558189356289&isPopup=false&page=11]Apuzzo:I do not know why you are so happy with the U.S. Supreme Court deciding not to grant our petition for a writ of certiorari. What a shame to see the U.S. Supreme Court not declare the H. Brooke Paige Vermont ballot case is not moot and take up the opportunity to legitimize the usurped presidencies of Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, which will go down in history with ineligibility asterisks. Without any doubt, as the constitutional law stands today, they are both not natural born citizens under the common law to which the Framers looked when they drafted and adopted the Constitution. Minor v. Happersett (1875); U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898). That common law provided and still provides the one and only definition of an Article II “natural born citizen” which is a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child’s birth. Both Arthur and Obama failed to satisfy this definition, are not natural born citizens, and therefore not eligible to be President.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

RoadScholar

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by RoadScholar » Mon May 19, 2014 4:21 pm

[/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?postID=3651895997482884113&blogID=7466841558189356289&isPopup=false&page=11]Apuzzo:

... the opportunity to legitimize the usurped presidencies of Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, which will go down in history with ineligibility asterisks.I got a stack of Benjamins says they won't, Mario.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

realist

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon May 19, 2014 4:27 pm

[/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?postID=3651895997482884113&blogID=7466841558189356289&isPopup=false&page=11]Apuzzo:I do not know why you are so happy with the U.S. Supreme Court deciding not to grant our petition for a writ of certiorari. What a shame to see the U.S. Supreme Court not declare the H. Brooke Paige Vermont ballot case is not moot and take up the opportunity to legitimize the usurped presidencies of Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, which will go down in history with ineligibility asterisks. Without any doubt, as the constitutional law stands today, they are both not natural born citizens under the common law to which the Framers looked when they drafted and adopted the Constitution. Minor v. Happersett (1875); U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898). That common law provided and still provides the one and only definition of an Article II “natural born citizen” which is a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child’s birth. Both Arthur and Obama failed to satisfy this definition, are not natural born citizens, and therefore not eligible to be President.Yet another WIN for Mario. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Foggy » Mon May 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Umm ... Chester Arthur's term ended almost 130 years ago, in 1885. He's already "gone down in history," Mario. Perhaps you could point me to any authority but yourself who says there's an asterisk by his name?

Kindly recall that I'm a 44th degree Jedi Master.

PatGund

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by PatGund » Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Umm ... Chester Arthur's term ended almost 130 years ago, in 1885. He's already "gone down in history," Mario. Perhaps you could point me to any authority but yourself who says there's an asterisk by his name?It's Mario. He's more than likely been going though the history books at the local libraries, hastily putting asterisks by Arthur's name. Or simply writes over the entry "WAS NOT!!! WAS NOT!! DE VATTEL!!! WAHHHHHHHH!"

Sterngard Friegen

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

It's in Apuzzo's imagination and has been there for at least 4-5 years.So you LOSE, Fogmeister!

Foggy

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Foggy » Mon May 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Well, my self-control lost and I posted the exact same comment on his blog. We'll just have to see whether he lets it through moderation and responds.

Kindly recall that I'm a 44th degree Jedi Master.

bob

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Mon May 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Well, my self-control lost and I posted the exact same comment on his blog. We'll just have to see whether he lets it through moderation and responds.Of course [/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?postID=3651895997482884113&blogID=7466841558189356289&isPopup=false&page=11]Apuzzo responded!:

[TWO postings of Apuzzo's :yankyank: snipped]

So, Fogbow Foggy, I submit to you that the authority of early Congress, James Madison, the Father of the Constitution, and the unanimous U.S. Supreme Court is sufficient to prove me correct.

[...]

Fogbow Foggy, it looks like the authority of the United States which imposed the military draft in the American Civil law is also plenty of authority which demonstrates that I am correct that both Chester Arthur and Barack Obama are not natural born citizens and not eligible to be President and Commander in Chief of the Military.As expected: Apuzzo dodges the actual question posed, i.e., who agrees with him there is an asterix by Arthur's name "in history" (whatever that means).

realist

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Apuzzo always just forgets (or more likely just lies as he does know) what Madison did say...It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.It's quoted in that case Mario mentions... U.S. v Wong Kim Ark.;)And if course there's Bingham, who knew a lite about it also. Too.The Constitution leaves no room for doubt upon this subject. The words ‘natural born citizen of the United states’ appear in it, and the other provision appears in it that, “Congress shall have power to pass a uniform system of naturalization.” To naturalize a person is to admit him to citizenship. Who are natural born citizens but those born within the Republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth–natural born citizens.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Slartibartfast

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue May 20, 2014 12:59 am

Well, my self-control lost and I posted the exact same comment on his blog. We'll just have to see whether he lets it through moderation and responds.Mario will let anything through these days as long as it includes some sort of legal argument or is responsive to the conversation. Since I started posting there a couple of months ago, the only comment he hasn't let through is one that only discussed the meta-issues and didn't contain any mention of legal issues at all (I've had many comments that were much more critical go through too also).p.s. I was the one who was happy that Mario failed---I included this in a comment:Anyway, it's a beautiful day in our nation's capitol where, just down the street, Mario's frivolous case was circular filed earlier today. I'm about to have lunch with a friend at a chinese place on M street - enjoy gnawing on your own liver.I was having a very good day---seeing an old friend I hadn't seen in 5 years (after seeing some more old friends the night before and meeting a bunch of new friends all weekend in Philly... :grouphug: ), getting a former collaborator to join a proposal I'm writing and having outstanding Szechuan chicken---if you're ever near Foggy Bottom*, try Meiwah at the corner of M St. and New Hampshire, it's wonderful! :-bd * Foggy, were you aware that there is a subway stop in your bottom? Does it hurt?

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Tarrant

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Tarrant » Tue May 20, 2014 6:54 am

Chinese place on M street. Mei Wah? That's where I used to go when I worked on M street :-)

Northland10

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 am

Apuzzo always just forgets (or more likely just lies as he does know) what Madison did say...It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.It's quoted in that case Mario mentions... U.S. v Wong Kim ArkAs many times as we have used that quote at Doc's and Woodman's place while debating with Mario, I go with lying. Mario would rather quote David Ramsay, even though his argument lost, badly

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

verbalobe

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by verbalobe » Tue May 20, 2014 7:58 am

What a shame to see the U.S. Supreme Court not declare the H. Brooke Paige Vermont ballot case is not moot and take up the opportunity to legitimize the usurped presidencies of Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, which will go down in history my personal Burn Book with ineligibility asterisks.http://great-imaginations.com/wp-conten ... 5e3112.gif

Slartibartfast

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue May 20, 2014 11:09 am

Chinese place on M street. Mei Wah? That's where I used to go when I worked on M street :-)Yup. Tasty, it is.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Tarrant

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Tarrant » Tue May 20, 2014 11:17 am

Chinese place on M street. Mei Wah? That's where I used to go when I worked on M street :-)Yup. Tasty, it is.Now I work at court house metro. But still live in DC. Haven't been to Mei Wah in a while though; I miss it.

Reality Check

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:50 am

Mr. Paige appears not to have had his fill of losing this year. He was able to file a double petition and get his name on the ballot in both the governor's and attorney general's primary ballot as a Democrat. :lol:

[/break1]rutlandherald.com/article/20140614/NEWS03/706149920]http://www.rutlandherald.com/article/20 ... /706149920

Edit: H/T to Dave B. at OCT for posting the link in a comment.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Mr. Paige appears not to have had his fill of losing this year. He was able to file a double petition and get his name on the ballot in both the governor's and attorney general's primary ballot as a Democrat. :lol:

http://www.rutlandherald.com/article/20 ... /706149920WND breathlessly reminds its readers that the primary election is today. Paige pulled a double Taitz, and is running vanity campaigns against two incumbents. However: Paige's opponents, incumbent Gov. Peter Shumlin -- or as Paige often calls him, "Emperor Shumlin" -- and incumbent Attorney General William Sorrell, don't appear to be worried. Shumlin is on vacation, and is scheduled to be out of town for today's election. Sorrell and Paige had one debate last week. "We'll see what happens," Sorrell says. "I expect to be the Democratic candidate for attorney general." Paige hasn't gotten much attention from the press either. When I e-mailed Davis about Paige's candidacies, he told me I'm the first reporter to do so. Press conferences have been nonexistent; Paige is afraid if he had one, he'd end up just talking to himself. Which is something he has to do enough of already, as his Web site, which he built himself for $89, notes, he is a "one-person campaign." His total expenses have been around $6,000, which meant giving up his and his wife's vacation money for the year. (Throughout our telephone interview, Paige's wife occasionally interjected to make sure he didn't leave out any important details.) Until last week, he had spent only $500, but a last-minute ad buy in newspapers across the state, plus radio ads on seven stations increased expenses considerably -- if not in comparison to every other gubernatorial race in the country. In Vermont, the GOP gubernatorial primary — which features an establishment candidate, a self-proclaimed "modern-day Mark Twain," a person who is not a Republican and a write-in Libertarian candidate — has received far more attention.

bob

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:13 pm

With around half of the precincts reporting, Paige has yet to crack 20% of the votes in either race. (The incumbents each are comfortably at around 75%.) Still: heckuva higher percentage than Taitz's 3%. I hope his wife appreciates skipping a vacation for this.

bob

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:00 pm

"For completeness": After SCOTUS denied Paige's cert. petition, rehearing was sought and denied.

realist

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:08 pm

"For completeness": After SCOTUS denied Paige's cert. petition, rehearing was sought and denied.SHOCKING!! :)

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Northland10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:39 pm

"For completeness": After SCOTUS denied Paige's cert. petition, rehearing was sought and denied. Apparently, I was not the only one wandering around the SCOTUS rulings today and noticed the latest fail from last month. It was soooo surprised. Mario wins again.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:54 am

Shocking, what a miscarriage of justice. =))

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:25 am

"For completeness": After SCOTUS denied Paige's cert. petition, rehearing was sought and denied. Apparently, I was not the only one wandering around the SCOTUS rulings today and noticed the latest fail from last month. It was soooo surprised. Mario wins again. Of course Mario wins. The Supreme Court refused to hold a hearing, so his analysis has not been overturned by the justices. Therefore Mario has not been beaten. Therefore he wins. His perfect track record continues.

Orlylicious

Re: Vermont Ballot Challenge

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:36 am

Birther Report just ran a story about Vermont Ballot Challenge... Didn't we cover this or was that NH? If not, they're back! Even Chuckles gets in on the action:
CDR Kerchner (Ret)'s Blog
December 29, 2015
Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Constitutional Eligibility Challenged in VT
Filed under: Articles/Reports-Other — cfkerchner @ 10:33 pm

Vermont ballot eligibility challenge filed – Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Bobby Jindal are NOT “natural born Citizens” – H. Brooke Paige vs State of Vermont Secretary of State James Condos – Complaint filed December 9, 2015.

Read the legal complaint filing here:

My comment: Neither of these two active candidates and the candidate in suspension were at birth born to two U.S. Citizen parents in the USA and thus all three are NOT a “natural born Citizen” of the United States with sole allegiance at birth to only the USA. Each of the above were born with citizenship in more than one country. No matter what you think of their politics, like them or not, they are NOT constitutionally eligible for the office they seek. Obama has shown us what one can get when one puts a person with divided allegiances via birth into the Oval Office. We must defend the Constitution no matter which political party seeks to subvert it – CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret).

Read about the ballot challenge and comment here: http://citizenwells.com/tag/ted-cruz-ru ... -citizens/
Birther Report story "Served: Ineligible Presidential Candidates Challenged Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement": http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/12/se ... ntial.html

H. Brooke Paige v State of Vermont Secretary of State James Condos

(Again, if this was covered sorry and I can move or remove)

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”