Kansas ballot challenge

TexasFilly

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by TexasFilly » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 am

Heh. I watched a bit of the KSU game last weekend, and thought about the band, missing their "voice". I'll bet they don't really miss him though. :lol:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

realist

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by realist » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am

Heh. I watched a bit of the KSU game last weekend, and thought about the band, missing their "voice". I'll bet they don't really miss him though. :lol: =))

ImageX 4 ImageX36

jtmunkus

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by jtmunkus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Once again a big H/T to slash2k!!! :-bd

KS - 2012-09-13 - [link]Transcript of Proceedings of State Objection Board,[/link]

This transcript contains all the objections heard that day. The Montgomery nuttery begins at page 84.

Edit: Scribd is running very slowly this morning. If the document is not available when you initially try to access it, try again later.
Tell that Jack Ryan I said thanks for everything. Must take him a shitload of his own professional time to organize, upload, and store all of teh birther documents. What a fine gentleman Mr. Ryan must be, to do this on our behalf.

=D>

Sekrit Stuffs!
(Or is he the CIA guy?)

Tomtech

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by Tomtech » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 am

Tell that Jack Ryan I said thanks for everything. Must take him a shitload of his own professional time to organize, upload, and store all of teh birther documents. What a fine gentleman Mr. Ryan must be, to do this on our behalf. =D> Sekrit Stuffs!
(Or is he the CIA guy?)
:-bd Sekrit Stuffs!
I believe the title is DDI (Deputy Director for Intelligence).

The Chriscam is open for public viewing.

kubu island

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by kubu island » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Not really about the case, but how Kobach got smacked down re counting prov. ballots[/break1]huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/kris-kobach-provisional-ballots_n_2132268.html?utm_hp_ref=politics]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/1 ... f=politics

tjh

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by tjh » Sat May 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Sec of State of Ks is close to getting expending powers. The moment the bill passes, I will resubmit my complaint to KobachXXXhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=418611>XXXPress release from the offices of Attorney Orly TaitzSec of state of KS is close to getting expended powers of investigation of elections fraud. The moment the bill passes through, Attorney Orly Taitz will resubmit to Sec of State of KS Chris Kobach her complaint of the elections fraud and use of forged and stolen IDs by Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Soebarkah, aka Harrison Bounel aka Barack Hussein Obama

AnitaMaria

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by AnitaMaria » Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Expended powers? That sounds like something Aunt Clara had on Bewitched. Isn't that why Samantha had to constantly call Dr. Bombay to help undo Aunt Clara's spells?

ZekeB

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by ZekeB » Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

No No, Anita... Expending powers! There's a big difference, ya know. You just watch, President Obama will be out of office in 2017.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Piffle

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by Piffle » Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Sec of State of Ks is close to getting expending powers. The moment the bill passes, [highlight]I will resubmit my complaint to Kobach[/highlight]Riiiight, Orly. Because you and Kobach came out of your last trespass on Kansas soil as bosom buddies.

BillTheCat

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by BillTheCat » Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 am

Another example of the answer to the question "Will Orly give up and stop filing cases?". She won't. Ever.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Joseph Robidoux III

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm gonna bet that Joe Montgomery really and truly believes the highlighted part.

To: Nero Germanicus

You are looking at an article in a Kansas newspaper which documents a failed civil action attempt to keep Barack Obama’s name off the Kansas ballot for the 2012 election.

Orly's lawsuit didn't conform with the law because the ballots can't challenged be that way. The actual ballot challenge filed with the Secretary of State did conform with the law, and Obama failed to defend himself. He's lucky the challenge was withdrawn except that he wasn't going to win in Kansas anyway. Orly is nothing more than a sideshow.

144 posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:04:41 PM by edge919

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 142 | View Replies]

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3030441/posts?q=1&;page=101]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-new ... &;page=101Montgomery has conveniently forgotten that KS Secy of State Kris Kobach told him and everyone else present at the hearing that both of Montgomery's accusations were without merit.

Had Montgomery called Taitz a freak show, I would have finally read something out of 47k+ posts from him I can agree with.

Orlylicious

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 13, 2014 2:45 am

Not birfin but...

Newsmax (!) [/break1]newsmax.com/politics/kansas-republicans-pat-roberts-milton-wolf/2014/05/12/id/570938/]http://www.newsmax.com/politics/kansas- ... id/570938/:

Sen. Roberts Allowed on Kansas Ballot After Residency Challenge

Monday, 12 May 2014 09:11 PM

By Cathy Burke

Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts hung onto a spot on the Republican primary ballot Monday after a state board rebuffed challenges to his "sham" candidacy by supporters of tea party candidate Milton Wolf.

-snip-

"Sen. Roberts has been perpetrating a sham on the citizens of Kansas," said Chuck Henderson, a Wolf supporter who submitted one of the objections, The Kansas City Star reports.

-snip-

John Campbell, chief deputy attorney general standing in for Schmidt, was skeptical of Henderson's argument, the Topeka Capital-Journal reports.

"Do you have any court case supporting your position?" Campbell asked Henderson.

"We do not need sophistry from case law," Henderson replied.

"Oh, please," Campbell said.1. Nuts!

2. Maybe this is Taitz' golden pivot opportunity -- Take over from Princess Maroni on Residency Challenges!

jamese777

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by jamese777 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Not birfin but...

Newsmax (!) [/break1]newsmax.com/politics/kansas-republicans-pat-roberts-milton-wolf/2014/05/12/id/570938/]http://www.newsmax.com/politics/kansas- ... id/570938/:

Sen. Roberts Allowed on Kansas Ballot After Residency Challenge

Monday, 12 May 2014 09:11 PM

By Cathy Burke

Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts hung onto a spot on the Republican primary ballot Monday after a state board rebuffed challenges to his "sham" candidacy by supporters of tea party candidate Milton Wolf.

-snip-

"Sen. Roberts has been perpetrating a sham on the citizens of Kansas," said Chuck Henderson, a Wolf supporter who submitted one of the objections, The Kansas City Star reports.

-snip-

John Campbell, chief deputy attorney general standing in for Schmidt, was skeptical of Henderson's argument, the Topeka Capital-Journal reports.

"Do you have any court case supporting your position?" Campbell asked Henderson.

"We do not need sophistry from case law," Henderson replied.

"Oh, please," Campbell said.1. Nuts!

2. Maybe this is Taitz' golden pivot opportunity -- Take over from Princess Maroni on Residency Challenges!The Tea Party challenger, Dr. Milton Wolf is a distant cousin of President Obama.

SueDB

Kansas ballot challenge

Post by SueDB » Fri May 16, 2014 1:49 pm

The Tea Party challenger, Dr. Milton Wolf is a distant cousin of President Obama.The arms of the Vast Obama Conspiracy Monster Octopus are strong, suckered, and cover the landscape. http://hisvorpal.files.wordpress.com/20 ... vie.jpgYou just can't get away from an Obama these days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PatGund

Re: Kansas ballot challenge

Post by PatGund » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Looks like Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach is still birthin'

Kobach: Maybe Obama Opposes Proof Of Citizenship Laws Because He's Not A Citizen
"Jim told Kobach he didn’t understand “what the big deal” was about a law championed by Kobach requiring people to present proof of citizenship when registering to vote “because our president, his little grandma said he was born in Africa, he waited two years before he sent out that fake birth certificate, he got a scholarship to a place, a college in California that only gives it to foreigners, so what’s the difference?”

(snip)

At first, Kobach didn’t address the birther issue, noting instead that Obama is indeed “opposed to Kansas” and “doesn’t like voter ID laws.”

But the caller persisted, saying, “He’s not going to bring up proof of citizenship because he’s not a citizen of the United States, he’s not supposed to be the president, his own grandma said he was born in Africa, what else do you need? And that birth certificate thing was all fake, it took him two years, like I said, to get it sent out. How did he get the scholarship to that college in California that only foreign people get it? How did he get that? How come everybody lets it go?”

“You know, you’re right,” Kobach responded, “and of course that issue’s kind of water under the bridge these days, but there were some interesting things. Like there was that one thing, it just made you scratch your head, there was that one thing that the Harvard Law Journal printed which described Barack Obama as a ‘young student born in Kenya.’ Now, he says that was wrong, and maybe it was wrong, but anyway, maybe you’re right, maybe that’s why he doesn’t talk about proof of citizenship, because he, you know, he would rather not bring up the citizenship issue. Of course, now he’s got nothing to worry about, he’s in office for the remaining year.”

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”