Ohio Ballot Challenge (Susan Daniels)

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Superb comment:F. Arduini says:July 22, 2014 at 11:01 amYou have to wonder. Prior to becoming a birther, Daniels was by all evidence a perfectly adequate PI. Prior to becoming a birther, Mario Apuzzo was by all evidence a perfectly adequate DUI lawyer. Prior to becoming a birther, Mara Zebest was by all evidence a perfectly adequate Photoshop user.What is it about becoming a birther that reduces otherwise competent people into [highlight]bubbling puddles of chicken fat?[/highlight] =)) =)) =)) =)) =D>
ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

RC offered to moderate a debate between Susan Daniels and myself that she has now turned down. In the process of doing so, she thought she'd be smart and post on RC's blog a result from another one of her incompetent database searches. RC deleted it, and she came roaring back to post the comment again. In it's latest version it is:"Why was my comment removed about Frank Arduini (Historian Dude) getting his Federal Tax Lien taken care of?"Now, RC removed it because he thought it was "private information." And it certainly is... but for somebody else, not me.There has never, ever been a Federal Tax Lien (or a tax lien of any kind) against me, my property, or any member of my family. She really is a pathetic PI.Yes, she is.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:46 am

But, but, she's a notary public!

:lol:
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:14 pm

bubbling puddles of chicken fatDarned you Epectitus! :coffee: I spent the last 15 minutes cleaning my flat screen and keyboard. :coffee:

ProudObot

Post by ProudObot » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm

bubbling puddles of chicken fatDarned you Epectitus! :coffee: I spent the last 15 minutes cleaning my flat screen and keyboard. :coffee:Funny yes, but an insult to chicken fat. It's certainly not healthy but was sooooooo good when used in cooking, especially for gribenes (pieces of chicken skin fried in the fat) served with fresh rye bread. What a memory! :oldlady:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 pm

I will have to say that I question that Susan Daniels was ever "a perfectly adequate PI" if any of her current or recent work is an example of said expertise, perfectly awful I would believe. As a "professional" she should have access to good references and resources that most people don't, and more importantly should be well aware of the foibles and limitations of the aforementioned. Yet none of her research to date would tend to indicate that she has more than a nodding acquaintance with actually using any of them. IIRC her original affidavits and research would have been grounds for pulling her ticket in my state, and possibly charging her with fraud. She is basically a fraud when it comes right down to it, and I think getting more bitter and hysterical as she becomes less and less relevant, if possible, than she was to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:46 pm

bubbling puddles of chicken fatDarned you Epectitus! :coffee: I spent the last 15 minutes cleaning my flat screen and keyboard. :coffee:Funny yes, but an insult to chicken fat. It's certainly not healthy but was sooooooo good when used in cooking, especially for gribenes (pieces of chicken skin fried in the fat) served with fresh rye bread. What a memory! :oldlady:I found "chicken skins" for sale when I was in Detroit. yes, so good, and so deadly...

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:44 am

Perfectly adequate PIs don't use proprietary databases to do checks on people whom they are not legally entitled to investigate. Did Susan or the idiot skip tracer from Alabama have a legitimate reason to search those databases for info on President Obama and his family? Nope. AFAIK, if a cop did a license plate or drivers license check on someone they wanted to dig dirt on, and they weren't doing so as part of a real investigation, they'd be fired at the very least. These assholes are gifting off of their misdeeds.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:41 am

Minor point, agreed about the improper use of the databases, they had no legitimate or legal reason to be using them, but more importantly they improperly used them or they wouldn't have come up with the garbage information they did, indicating to me, true incompetence on both their parts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 am

Minor point, agreed about the improper use of the databases, they had no legitimate or legal reason to be using them, but more importantly they improperly used them or they wouldn't have come up with the garbage information they did, indicating to me, true incompetence on both their parts.I've been going back and reading some of Daniels earlier interviews, and it's actually pretty interesting to discover that her PI skills have been rather abysmal since day one. For example, I'm listening to her April 13, 2011 with Helen Tansey, and Daniels simply could not figure out that the Selective Service Verification (which Greg Hollister illegally obtained) was not the original response letter from the SSS to Barack Obama from 1980. In that interview she also blames Obama for TARP which, as we recall, was a Bush Administration program signed a month before the elections even took place.I'm not done going through it... but it's also interesting that at this point she was claiming that she first investigated Obama at the request of a (male) "client." Any ideas who that might have been?
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Like I said, I think Daniels is/was running true to form. I don't think she is any less/more competent/incompetent now than she was before this started. In other words, she is the same birfer level researcher she was when she started her little crusade. It would also appear that she doesn't understand the concept of confidential either, which should worry her previous clients, always assuming she actually had any. The only real difference between her and some of the great birfer researchers is that she doesn't, or at least so far hasn't been caught, making things up, she does however exhibit birfer quality analytical and interpretation skills in all her efforts.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Like I said, I think Daniels is/was running true to form. I don't think she is any less/more competent/incompetent now than she was before this started. In other words, she is the same birfer level researcher she was when she started her little crusade. It would also appear that she doesn't understand the concept of confidential either, which should worry her previous clients, always assuming she actually had any. The only real difference between her and some of the great birfer researchers is that she doesn't, or at least so far hasn't beencaught, making things up, she does however exhibit birfer quality analytical and interpretation skills in all her efforts.She's worse. She takes the slime and scum that others put out there and wraps it as a fact. Then trying to pawn it off with whatever personal reputation she thinks she has. She puts her name and reputation on other's sewage.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:15 pm

I will agree with that, she is not only sloppy, but has gotten incredibly lazy as well, as her work product consistently proves. After all, why do real research when you can coopt someone else's dreck and claim it as your own.I will have to admit that until recently I have not been paying any attention to her simply because she is such an incredible joke as a source, and really not worth the time. She and Hendershot, between them, probably have done as much damage to the movement in general as Orly has managed to do publicly.

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm not done going through it... but it's also interesting that at this point she was claiming that she first investigated Obama at the request of a (male) "client." Any ideas who that might have been?That's not what she told Bogus. Bogus was communicating with her awhile back.Bogus Info wrote:Susan Daniels has the same fear of President Obama as most of the birthers do. Her incentive to begin her investigation was "because she had a bad feeling about President Obama all day, one day." She truly believes President Obama is using a dead man's social security number and has committed fraud. She also truly believes that everyone; judges, Republicans, law enforcement, Democrats, Congresspersons, etc., etc. are covering up this alleged fraud. She somehow thought that if Judge Carter would grant "discovery", her questions/suspicions regarding President Obama's social security number would be solved/confirmed.Susan Daniels stated to me that she initiated the investigation on her own and called Taitz with her findings. I don't think she has received any compensation whatsoever.http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 82456Bogus spoke with her November 2, 2009.http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... p82312Yeah, I do know she said she did it for a client when she filed her complaint and also in her testimony before Malihi. Birthers are liars.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Birthers are liars.Quelle surprise!!!!! Next thing you'll be telling me is that they don't actually do any real research for all their "earth shattering" revelations.I think she's just as nuts, although considerably less competent than some.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Susan Daniels stated to me that she initiated the investigation on her own and called Taitz with her findings. [highlight]I don't think she has received any compensation whatsoeve[/highlight]r.You get you you pay for.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Yeah, I do know she said she did it for a client when she filed her complaint and also in her testimony before Malihi. Birthers are liars.Here's the relevant transcription from her interview w/ Helen Tansey:I became very unhappy with the new administration early on. And it was something about them immediately pushing to have all these, uh, oh… the TARP money passed , the stimulus bill passed, everything had to be done in a rush. Everything was in a hurry, hurry, hurry. Immediately red flags started going up for me. I thought, “Wait a minute. This guy just got into office. The first executive order that he signs is to prevent anyone from accessing his personal information. ” Uh, I had a problem with that. And then ah… then the rush, rush, rush with all this money. One of my clients and I were talking one day. And, uh, he had come to the same conclusions I had. We didn’t like the w… the w… the direction things were headed. And he said that he wanted me to, uh, look into it. And I said, “Sure.” You know I said, “All I’m gonna find anything (sic).” But I said “Yeah. Okay.”
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm

What's been going on with her? She hasn't been around since she showed her complete incompetence in looking up information on Frank and then got the information wrong and the wrong person. Thus proving her incompetence as an investigator as well as one who lacks ethics.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 pm

BTR: The ANDREA SHEA KING SHOW - Susan Daniels, P.I.:Tonight Private Investigator Susan Daniels joins us to tell what she knows about Obama's hidden past. :yawn:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:51 pm

She knows nothing. Which will take her at least 60 minutes to make obvious.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Wonder if she'll mention her latest screw up on RC's blog

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Where she thought she had found Epi to smear him and had the wrong guy?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Daniels does seem to have difficulty doing the thing private investigators get hired to do.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Where she thought she had found Epi to smear him and had the wrong guy?

Yep Epi seems to attract these weirdos who seem to know who the real Epi is better than the real Epi.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Susan is on now. She just told a story about a woman who went through 18,000 Connecticut death certificates (which used to list SSN) looking for one with Obama's 4425 SSN. No luck.

She also said that after she filed her lawsuit, she sent a copy of it to about 30 members of Congress at their home addresses. She didn't say how she got the addresses, but my guess is that she violated the terms of use of some databases that she has access to as a licensed private investigator.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”