Ohio Ballot Challenge (Susan Daniels)

realist

Post by realist » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 am

WND via [link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... um=twitter[/link]

OHIO THWARTS OBAMA SSN CHALLENGE

Exclusive: [highlight]Jack Cashill[/highlight] covers latest rejection of suit involving Connecticut number

By Jack Cashill [highlight]@ WND[/highlight]

If the major media employed just a few people as relentless and resourceful as Ohio-based private investigator Susan Daniels, Barack Obama would not have been elected to a second term. Hell, he would not have been elected to a first term.

Daniels had filed suit challenging Ohio Secretary of State John Husted to determine if Obama has been using a legitimate Social Security Number. Daniels contended that without such confirmation Obama was not eligible to appear on the Ohio presidential ballot in 2012.

[...]

On Sept. 12, 2012, a hearing was held on this matter in Geauga County, Ohio, Common Pleas Court before Judge David L. Fuhry. Husted blew it off. When no attorney appeared to represent him at the hearing, Fuhry asked the bailiff at least twice if she had heard from anyone in Husted’s office. She had not.

[...]

Fuhry gave Daniels two choices. He could continue the hearing for a week until he could rule on a defense motion to dismiss, or Daniels could elect to continue with the hearing that day. Daniels chose the latter option.

“I will take your evidence today, or anything additional you wish to say in support of your motion,” Fuhry told Daniels at the beginnings of the proceedings,[highlight]but he did not quite honor that pledge.[/highlight] :^o

Link to article at [link]WND,http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/ohio-thwarts ... -challenge[/link]

:yankyank:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

When an Obot sneaks under the wire at ORYR and has some fun, he edits the comment by putting a photo with the caption "This Obama Voter was Aborted". If you read the site you know what I mean.

I've had so many of those this week that he put his Guest account on moderation, too. Yesterday I got this one through briefly:

[tab=30]Just think: If you could get 100 birthers in the same place at the same time, they'd have the collective brainpower of 2 normal people! :lol:

Can't imagine why he doesn't let those stand. He gets a lot more traffic to his site when Obots are rampaging in the comments. Sets his peeps off, big time. :smoking:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

everalm

Post by everalm » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm

The one that NEVER gets through is when one asks where the original ORYR has vanished to..... :notlistening:

mary

Post by mary » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 pm

The judge "didn't keep his promise" because everything she tried to introduce was either hearsay, a duplicate of exhibits previously filed or irrelevant. He was quite clear about that. I'm sorry I can't post more about it - my Mom had to go to the hospital last Wednesday due to dehydration, then had a cardiac episode Monday, hours before she was to be released. She spent 4 days in CICU. We decided that, in view of her 92 years, general frailty and an ominous mass in her right lung, that we would not have a pacemaker inserted. We contacted hospice and she is now home under their care. I'm still her primary caretaker and I just can't post much now.I would refer anyone with questions to my original report, written within an hour of the hearing and based on the pages of notes I took. Also, does anyone have any thoughts as to whether I should get involved in this as a witness? I'm not thinking very clearly about this but I don't want Judge Fuhry to be hurt by this bitch.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Mary, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Please take care of yourself as well. :hug:

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

I would refer anyone with questions to my original report, written within an hour of the hearing and based on the pages of notes I took. Also, does anyone have any thoughts as to whether I should get involved in this as a witness? I'm not thinking very clearly about this but I don't want Judge Fuhry to be hurt by this bitch.Sorry to hear about your family situation.I'd say they probably have witnesses covered, if they need anyone. They had a bailiff there, a sworn law enforcement officer. They had the judge. The ravings of a lunatic will not weigh heavily against testimony from the sane court professionals who were there. So I'd think your testimony would be overkill.

mary

Post by mary » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am

Thank you Mimi and Loh :)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 am

Best wishes, Mary.Daniels' sniveling complaint has already been given the attention it deserves.Sekrit Stuffs!
centerhttp://blog.1dental.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2011/08/toilet.jpg[/img]

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am

Best wishes, Mary.Daniels' sniveling complaint has already been given the attention it deserves.Sekrit Stuffs!
Geez, Stern, put the seat down! :lol:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 am

Where are my manners? :oops: Best wishes to you Mary.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:40 am

Leave me alone, 'Dog. My family got me a special seat.Sekrit Stuffs!

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 am

Sekrit Stuffs!
=))

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 am

Geez, Stern, put the seat down! :lol:Chill, pooch. It's a water dish.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 am

=)) =)) =)) [-X

mary

Post by mary » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:19 am

Stern and Plutodog- thank you for the good wishes and the =)) - I needed that!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 am

My thoughts are with you and your family, Mary.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 am

Mary, No need to apologize for anything - Your mom needs you, that's what's important, right? Take good care of her, and don't forget to take care of yourself, too! {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 am

Absolutely, mary. Your mom comes first. I suspect Daniels, like all birthers lately, spends time reading the thread about her and her case, which means you've probably already had more effect than you know. I've been a caretaker of two hospice patients - my wife's parents, both of whom died in our home. I know how difficult it can be. But when it's all over, you'll be proud of the way you helped your mom.Remember to take care of yourself through this awful thing. You and your mom are worth more than a thousand hateful wretches like Susan Daniels. :hug:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

realist

Post by realist » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 am

Absolutely, mary. Your mom comes first. I suspect Daniels, like all birthers lately, spends time reading the thread about her and her case, which means you've probably already had more effect than you know. I've been a caretaker of two hospice patients - my wife's parents, both of whom died in our home. I know how difficult it can be. But when it's all over, you'll be proud of the way you helped your mom.Remember to take care of yourself through this awful thing. You and your mom are worth more than a thousand hateful wretches like Susan Daniels. :hug:^^^^THIS :hug:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

Absolutely, mary. Your mom comes first. .....I've been a caretaker of two hospice patients - my wife's parents, both of whom died in our home. I know how difficult it can be. But when it's all over, you'll be proud of the way you helped your mom. Remember to take care of yourself through this awful thing. You and your mom are worth more than a thousand hateful wretches like Susan Daniels. :hug:Foggy is right. My two sisters and I were there for my parents when they were hospice patients at home. :hug:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 am

Mary -- :hug: from me, too. Also.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 pm

She's in good care with hospice. :hug: Mary, hang in there.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Jocelyn9596

Post by Jocelyn9596 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Absolutely, mary. Your mom comes first. I suspect Daniels, like all birthers lately, spends time reading the thread about her and her case, which means you've probably already had more effect than you know. I've been a caretaker of two hospice patients - my wife's parents, both of whom died in our home. I know how difficult it can be. But when it's all over, you'll be proud of the way you helped your mom.Remember to take care of yourself through this awful thing. You and your mom are worth more than a thousand hateful wretches like Susan Daniels. :hug:Foggy has said it all, Mary. Remember not to neglect yourself or you'll be of no use to anyone, including your Mom. I've been through this with both parents and I was so happy that I was able to keep them both at home rather than put them in a nursing home. There are some situations that absolutely require it or when family members cannot afford to stay home and take care of their elderly, not everyone is able to do so despite their best intentions. Do the best you can and you'll be able to remember with pride the final years of your Mom's life. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Remember to be willing to accept help from others when it's offered. Not only is it necessary but friends and other family members really do want to make things easier for you and your Mom. Take care of yourself. :hug:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

Private Investigator Rips Media Over Obama's Use Of Bogus Social Security Number (Daniels on Gellar's show.)

TL; DR.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 am

Hmmmmmmmmm, Daniels claims that the "1890" date pops up in her "Social Security database" for addresses associated with a certain cell phone number.Daniels sees a conspiracy. I see the "garbage in" source of the stray number: A cell phone provider.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”