Ohio Ballot Challenge (Susan Daniels)

CatMe

Post by CatMe » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 pm

As she points out, his Social Security number was assigned when he was a minor. Even if one assumed her stupid accusation is true and that he shouldn't have that number, all he would have to do is say this is the number on the card given to him by whichever adult. As for whether he ever used any other names, wasn't it his mother who used that name for him? I seriously doubt the government cares if you might have been called something else unofficially at age six. I really hope not, because I had this phase around that time where I insisted everyone call me Priscilla, which isn't even close to my real name. And I did insist on signing that name on my schoolwork. Nothing she alleges warrants criminal investigation, because there would be no perpetrator one could target. He was a minor at the time the alleged crime occurred, and the adults are dead. Like some prosecutor is really going to waste money investigating whether an adult failed to disclose under oath that his family called him something else when he was six. Nobody would prosecute that and no jury would convict someone for it. Nor does it disqualify you from the presidency.As for the social security thing, the worst that could happen even if all the nuttiness were true and his family went through the hassle of faking one rather than just using the birth certificate they had long had to get one legitimately, is that he'd take a copy of his signed birth certificate with the seal and apply for and receive a new social security number. I do wish people could be prosecuted for illegally accessing other people's records or sometimes maybe just for being a complete and utter vindictive racist moron.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:43 am

His SS# was assigned to him when he was a minor? Big hairy deal, Susan. I got my SS# when I was 14. I needed it for a summer job. What's the requirement today? I believe a parent is required to get their child a SS# within six months of birth if they wish to claim the child for income tax purposes.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 am

His SS# was assigned to him when he was a minor? Big hairy deal, Susan. I got my SS# when I was 14. I needed it for a summer job. What's the requirement today? I believe a parent is required to get their child a SS# within six months of birth if they wish to claim the child for income tax purposes.It is hard to claim someone who doesn't have a Federal Identity Number...I was 10 (1964) when I got mine. Yep, I got mine, now you get yours.... ?( ?( ?(

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

fava

Post by fava » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:00 am

I beat you all, I got mine when I was 48. And I actually had to prove that I was not engaging in identity theft by applying in person and with a lot of historical documents to prove that I am fava and not just some guy trying to claim to be fava. What a pita that was since nowhere did the ssa explain the requirements until I actually arrived at the wicket with my (insuffecient) documentation in hand.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:11 am

I beat you all, I got mine when I was 48. And I actually had to prove that I was not engaging in identity theft by applying in person and with a lot of historical documents to prove that I am fava and not just some guy trying to claim to be fava. What a pita that was since nowhere did the ssa explain the requirements until I actually arrived at the wicket with my (insufficient) documentation in hand.Forgot your Kenyan BCert???? Bummer Dude!

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 am

In its [/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7949&start=300#p426583]FOAD letter, the prosecutor explained that Daniels failed to demonstrate that Obama's social security number was someone else's, i.e., that this number belonged to someone else and Obama is using it, which is the crux of an identity-theft crime.Her second letter fails to remedy this deficiency.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 am

In its [/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7949&start=300#p426583]FOAD letter, the prosecutor explained that Daniels failed to demonstrate that Obama's social security number was someone else's, i.e., that this number belonged to someone else and Obama is using it, which is the crux of an identity-theft crime.Her second letter fails to remedy this deficiency.Interesting that we have educated (somewhat anyway) adults who cannot understand what they read. -xx -xx

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 am

In its [/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7949&start=300#p426583]FOAD letter, the prosecutor explained that Daniels failed to demonstrate that Obama's social security number was someone else's, i.e., that this number belonged to someone else and Obama is using it, which is the crux of an identity-theft crime.Her second letter fails to remedy this deficiency.Those idiots just don't see the obvious: President Obama, at 15, stole the SSN of someone who'd just applied for it to start getting Social Security benefits, at age 87, because he knew Bill Ayers later in life. Duh. ](*,)

1Lishell

Post by 1Lishell » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Susan has a big deadline coming up today or tomorrow. Anyone think she'll meet it?

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 am

docket update.[/break1]co.geauga.oh.us/common_pleas/Docket2/ViewDkt.asp?Casein=67920065]http://www.co.geauga.oh.us/common_pleas ... n=6792006512/14/2012 (DR) CHECK ISSUED TO: SUSAN DANIELS.They gave her (some) money back? WTF? :evil:

realist

Post by realist » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:31 am

docket update.[/break1]co.geauga.oh.us/common_pleas/Docket2/ViewDkt.asp?Casein=67920065]http://www.co.geauga.oh.us/common_pleas ... n=6792006512/14/2012 (DR) CHECK ISSUED TO: SUSAN DANIELS.They gave her (some) money back? WTF? :evil:*Probably* relates to this entry.09/04/2012 STENOGRAPHER'S FEE Receipt: 71663 Date: 12/14/2012 Receipt 71663 reversed by 71664 on 12/14/2012. Receipt: 71665 Date: 12/14/2012Just a WAG, but it's possible Susan planned to appeal and paid a down payment or the complete estimated fee to the reporter for a transcript. There's no indication an NoA was filed, so it is possible the down payment was refunded.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

ORYR: [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/02/private-investigator-files-formal-complaints.html]Court Transcript Doctored: Obama Social Security Number Investigators Formal Complaints:

Private Investigator Files Formal Complaint Against Judge Fuhry And His Court Reporter: Official Certified Court Transcript Does Not Reflect Actual Hearing

As reported here private investigator Susan Daniels challenged Obama's ballot access in Ohio based on his bogus CT Social Security Number. Judge David Fuhry ruled the Ohio Secretary of State has no authority to bar Obama from the ballot and the use of an improper SSN does not disqualify ballot access. Susan now reports the court reporter scrubbed parts of the court transcript:

During the hearing Judge Fuhry was dismissive, intimidating, belittling and assumed the role of the defense attorney, who deigned not to appear in court. In doing so, Judge Fuhry violated the Ohio Code of Judicial Conduct: Cannons 1, 2 and 3: [...]Ms. Modic was the court reporter for a hearing regarding a pro se lawsuit I filed in Geauga County. The hearing was held on September 4, 2012. I did not order a copy of the transcript until November. When I received it, I realized, and had it confirmed by observers who were in the courtroom, that the transcript did not accurately reflect what was said at the hearing.

Ms. Modic arbitrarily removed some of the comments made by the judge, which reflected badly on him. Since she works under his direction, I suspect that she was instructed to do so. However, she certified it as “a true and correct transcript” of the proceedings. It was not.Daniels' [/break1]scribd.com/doc/127688055/Private-Investigator-Formal-Complaint-Against-Judge-Fuhry-Obama-Social-Security-Number-Case]judicial grievance, and the FOAD response.

Daniels' [/break1]scribd.com/doc/127686639/Private-Investigator-Formal-Complaint-Against-Court-Reporter-Obama-Social-Security-Number-Case]nastygram to the SECR, complaint to court reporter's association, and its FOAD letter. :-bd

Nb.: ORYR somehow omits that Daniels' complaints were dismissed. :-k

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Daniels is dumber than dirt.She wrote the state accrediting agency for SECR's, and was told the transcriptionist she's complaining about isn't even a SECR. You'd think she'd check on stuff like that before making a stupid hullaballoo.They also told her she may be able to request a digital file to double-check the transcript against. No sign from Daniels that she registered that bit of advice, or that she is looking into it. She's a mean, stupid lady, blinded by hate.

mary

Post by mary » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm

My Mom and I were the BOTG for the hearing. The judge was fully prepared, unfailingly polite and infinitely patient with her. She is full of :turd:

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

My Mom and I were the BOTG for the hearing. The judge was fully prepared, unfailingly polite and infinitely patient with her. She is full of :turd:Patience is wasted on these nuts. If they're going to bellyache and bitch and lie up a storm anyway, they might as well have a boot in their ass to give them a reason to cry.

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 pm

During the hearing Judge Fuhry was dismissive, intimidating, belittling and assumed the role of the defense attorney, who deigned not to appear in court. In doing so, Judge Fuhry violated the Ohio Code of Judicial Conduct: Cannons 1, 2 and 3: [...]Oh noze, cannons!! They're bringing in the artillery!https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11959854/Canno ... Cannon.gif

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 pm

His SS# was assigned to him when he was a minor? Big hairy deal, Susan. I got my SS# when I was 14. I needed it for a summer job. What's the requirement today? I believe a parent is required to get their child a SS# within six months of birth if they wish to claim the child for income tax purposes.It is hard to claim someone who doesn't have a Federal Identity Number...I was 10 (1964) when I got mine. Yep, I got mine, now you get yours.... ?( ?( ?(I got mine the same year (1964) for some reason my mom got all of our SS# when I was 5. I'm the oldest, my brother was 4 and my sister was 2. I didn't use it until 1975. When I was surprised to find that she already had it. I wasn't for the IRS because they didn't start asking for kids' SS# until the '80s and by that time all of us were over 18 and not being claimed.

richRocket

Post by richRocket » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 pm

since all SS funds are tracked by your SSN and using the wrong number won't work, how do birthers view that, what is their stated purpose for a using a fake SSN. In her answer to that, Orly said "if you are not a citizen, your SSN will state that and will state that you are not eligible to work in the U.S." All those green card holders that work disagree with her silly comment. Reality trumps Orly+

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

My daddy used to call me Princess Petunia Paddleforth and Cordelia Frozenfootsie (due to a regrettable habit of running outside barefoot even when there was snow on the ground) and I've never reported those names as an adult. I guess I'm in trouble for having aliases.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 am

Daniels is dumber than dirt.

Agreed.

She wrote the state accrediting agency for SECR's, and was told the transcriptionist she's complaining about isn't even a SECR.

A nit here. The OCRA is not the state accrediting agency for SECR's. They are an association of SECRs in which membership is voluntary. They are no different than a bar association. I think the letter to Susan clearly states that. They have no licensing nor disciplinary authority. I have no idea if Ohio is a state which certifies or licenses SECRS, but if they are, there is an agency (perhaps a court reporting "board" which has licensing/certification authority, and if so, it is likely under the legislature or, more likely, the SCOOH. It is possible that the person preparing the transcript is not a SECR at all, and is a transcriptionist. It is possible she is a tape monitor (some states certify/license them and some don't. It is also possible she is a SECR, licensed/certified in OH (if they indeed have such) and just not a member of the state or national association.

You'd think she'd check on stuff like that before making a stupid hullaballoo.

See your first paragraph. :lol:

They also told her she may be able to request a digital file to double-check the transcript against. No sign from Daniels that she registered that bit of advice, or that she is looking into it.

That also "depends". If the SECR made a backup audio file (not all do) those have been ruled over and over to be the property of the SECR and would not be delivered/sold to Ms. Daniels (except under very specific circumstances). If it is the normal course of events for the Court to record proceedings in addition to having a SECR present, then that would "most likely" be available for purchase, but not always. It could also be that the audio file is the only "official" record of the court hearing and when a transcript is requested they are sent out to a transcription service (which "may" be a court reporting firm or not) for transcription.

She's a mean, stupid lady, blinded by hate.

Agreed. Plus your first paragraph. :P And just FYI re Ohio SECRs... [/break1]cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2012/09/court_reporters_pitted_against.html]http://www.cleveland.com/business/index ... ainst.html

I also know there was a task force formed in OH in 2007 to report to the SCOOH on certification of SECRs. I know the report was issued. I have no idea whether certification/licensing was ever instituted there and am too lazy to look right now.

Do SECRs make mistakes/errors? Certainly, just as members of any other profession do. If there was a complaint would a SECR generally correct an obvious error? Absolutely. Would they just make up shit and put in a transcript simply because someone says "I know I said this and X said that"? Absolutely not.

Coffee... need more coffee.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:36 am

:hug: Realist! :hug:

Thank you for the corrections/clarifications.... I was a bit lazy myself, it appears.

I certainly should have written "She wrote what she thought was the state accrediting agency for SECR's,..."

And we also know it would make no difference if she DID acquire a tape/CD of the audio -- she would just as quickly claim IT had been scrubbed... and for what? The parts she's claiming are missing are pointless, immaterial...........

:dazed: :yawn:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:29 pm

My daddy used to call me Princess Petunia Paddleforth and Cordelia Frozenfootsie (due to a regrettable habit of running outside barefoot even when there was snow on the ground) and I've never reported those names as an adult. I guess I'm in trouble for having aliases.I can change your username, Princess Petunia. ;;) :mrgreen:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 pm

My daddy used to call me Princess Petunia Paddleforth and Cordelia Frozenfootsie (due to a regrettable habit of running outside barefoot even when there was snow on the ground) and I've never reported those names as an adult. I guess I'm in trouble for having aliases.I can change your username, Princess Petunia. ;;) :mrgreen:Thanks for the offer, Foggy, but I'm used to Magdalen now. ;)

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Do SECRs make mistakes/errors? Certainly, just as members of any other profession do. If there was a complaint would a SECR generally correct an obvious error? Absolutely. Would they just make up shit and put in a transcript simply because someone says "I know I said this and X said that"? Absolutely not. Coffee... need more coffee.I just hope that if I'm ever writing to non-Fogbowzers about Court Reporters, I remember NOT to abbreviate it "SECR" I'd hate to have to explain that - LOL!!

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

realist

Post by realist » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Do SECRs make mistakes/errors? Certainly, just as members of any other profession do. If there was a complaint would a SECR generally correct an obvious error? Absolutely. Would they just make up shit and put in a transcript simply because someone says "I know I said this and X said that"? Absolutely not. Coffee... need more coffee.I just hope that if I'm ever writing to non-Fogbowzers about Court Reporters, I remember NOT to abbreviate it "SECR" I'd hate to have to explain that - LOL!! :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”