California Ballot Challenge

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 pm

CA Ballot Challenge by Pambly, Gary Wilmott and others...but not Orly Taitz. :!: A legal complaint was served on Obama for America (California) and the California Secretary of State Debra Bowen late Tuesday to keep British-born Barack Obama off the ballot for the Office of the President, because he does not meet the Constitutional requirement of being a U.S. Natural Born citizen according to the Supreme Court precedent Minor v. Happersett. The legal action was filed Jan. 6 in Sacramento Superior Court by a group of 7 ad hoc registered voters including an American Independent Party candidate for President.The Writ requests a temporary restraining order of Respondent Debra Bowen (SOS) to bar Obama on the Democratic Party ballot in the primary and/or General Election until the matter of eligibility and ballot access for Respondent Obama is heard. The Writ also requested a temporary restraining order against Respondent Obama and or his agents associated with the Obama for America California from further fundraising in California until further notice by the court. A final demand was for a permanent Injunction against Respondent Obama and Respondent SOS as to Respondent Obama’s ineligibility, barring him from ballot access.One of the seven California Petitioners is Edward C. Noonan of Olivehurst, Yuba County, CA. He is currently a 2012 Presidential candidate for the American Independent Party.The other six California petitioners are Pamela Barnett (Director of ObamaBallotChallenge.com), Sharon Chickering, George Miller, Tony Dolz, Neil Turner, and Gary Wilmott. All seven petitioners are affirmed as Ad Hoc registered voters of California, each self represented without an attorney.[/break1]com/breaking-ca-voters-including-presidential-candidate-challenge-obama-on-california-ballot]http://obamaballotchallenge.com/breakin ... nia-ballotComplaint: [/break1]scribd.com/doc/78739896/California-Writ-to-Keep-Obama-Off-Ballot-Stop-Fund-Raising] ... nd-Raising

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:01 pm

\ :D /

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

much ado

Post by much ado » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 pm

OMG! They're shutting out Our Lady of Lunacy in her home state! Unfortunately, she seems distracted at the moment.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

British-born Barack Obama off the ballot for the Office of the PresidentYet again these so called fucking "patriots" seem to think that another country can dictate the citizenship of children born in their country. How about I, as a British citizen, hereby declare that everyone born in the US is hereby a British Citizen, is that okay? Fucking morons.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm

The Writ requests a temporary restraining order [highlight]of[/highlight] Respondent Debra Bowen (SOS) [highlight]to bar Obama on[/highlight] the Democratic Party ballot in the primary and/or General Election until the matter of eligibility and ballot access [highlight]for[/highlight] Respondent Obama is heard. The Writ also requested a temporary restraining order against Respondent Obama and or his agents associated [highlight]with the Obama for America California[/highlight] from further fundraising in California until further notice by the court. A final demand was for a permanent [highlight]Injunction[/highlight] against Respondent Obama and Respondent SOS [highlight]as to[/highlight] Respondent Obama’s [highlight]ineligibility[/highlight], barring him from ballot access.I'll take "Preposition Potpourri" for five hundred, Alex.

The other six California petitioners are Pamela Barnett (Director of ObamaBallotChallenge.com), Sharon Chickering, George Miller, Tony Dolz, Neil Turner, and Gary Wilmott. All seven petitioners are affirmed as Ad Hoc registered voters wanabe vexatious litigators of California, each self-represented pro se in pro per without an attorney and without counsel.FIFT

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Evidently, the birthers have conspired to shun Mrs. Taitz. -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Hoo boy, in my state - finally. Knew it would come.Fortunately, we don't take kindly to birther types in our neck o' the woods :mrgreen:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:16 pm

1. Cal. Election Code § [/break1]onecle.com/california/elections/13314.html]13314 allows an elector to file a writ of mandate to correct a ballot error.

2. Bowen failed to use her discretionary authority to vet Obama (see Eldridge Cleaver).

Cites Minor, two parent, etc. Accuses Obama of commiting ballot (nomination) fraud; Bowen is, of course, complicit.

](*,)

I sense in the future a citation to Keyes v. Bowen. (Thanks, Taitz and Kreep!)

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 pm

1. Cal. Election Code § [/break1]onecle.com/california/elections/13314.html]13314 allows an elector to file a writ of mandate to correct a ballot error.

2. Bowen failed to use her discretionary authority to vet Obama ([highlight]see Eldridge Cleaver[/highlight]).

](*,)

I sense in the future a citation to Keyes v. Bowen. (Thanks, Taitz and Kreep!) --> The Cleaver decision is right here in this fat law book. Oh wait...

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm

The Cleaver decision is right here in this fat law book."For the record," SCOCA and SCOTUS did (silently) deny Cleaver's petitions (for mandate and cert., respectively).

realist

Post by realist » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

I sense in the future a citation to Keyes v. Bowen. (Thanks, Taitz and Kreep!)^^^^THIS

Thanks for the precedent

Sekrit Stuffs!
Sung to the tune of Thanks for the Memories :mrgreen:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm

The other six California petitioners are Pamela Barnett (Director of ObamaBallotChallenge.com), Sharon Chickering, George Miller, Tony Dolz, Neil Turner, and Gary Wilmott. All seven petitioners are affirmed as Ad Hoc registered voters wanabe vexatious litigators of California, each self-represented pro se in pro per without an attorney and without counsel.FIFTCalifornia has a sweet vexlit statute, too.

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Don't think I've come across Sharon Chickering before. I'm pretty certain this is her:http://twitter.com/L8terGa8terSharon Chickering@L8terGa8ter San Diego, California USAWife, mother, grandmother, patriot, conservative, retired. Working on voter integrity. Likes Amazing Race, dogs, Texas holdem, Maine lobster, travel, GoogleNothing exciting in her tweets.
Edit: Now I'm certain it's her - been able to match telephone nos.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 pm

According to the notorized statments ( :shock: ), all of the plaintiffs may be served at [/break1]google.com/maps?hl=en&q=1713+11th+ave+olivehurst+ca&gbv=2&gs_upl=703l18218l0l18374l27l27l0l20l0l0l250l1154l0.6.1l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x809b4df2281ca1a5]this fine property near the Yuba County airport.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:38 pm

The Cleaver decision is right here in this fat law book."For the record," SCOCA and SCOTUS did (silently) deny Cleaver's petitions (for mandate and cert., respectively).Uh huh. And with no trace of the ratio decidendi. For all I know, it might have been for failure to fill out the back side one of those omnipresent California forms.

I like how these stooges are demanding that Bowen be mandated to exercize her discretionary authority in the way they want it exercized. Is there something about the word "discretionary" that is hard to understand?

They parrot a great deal of Paraclete in this pleading. Does that make them parrotcletes? Just wondering.

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

so they say they want to stop Obama from fund raising in California as well?The Writ requests a temporary restraining order of Respondent Debra Bowen (SOS) to bar Obama on the Democratic Party ballot in the primary and/or General Election until the matter of eligibility and ballot access for Respondent Obama is heard. The Writ also requested a temporary restraining order against Respondent Obama and or his agents associated with the Obama for America California from further fundraising in California until further notice by the court. A final demand was for a permanent Injunction against Respondent Obama and Respondent SOS as to Respondent Obama’s ineligibility, barring him from ballot access.Regarding that property above, I think it may belong to Perennial Presidential Candidate Ed Noonan.One of the seven California Petitioners is Edward C. Noonan of Olivehurst, Yuba County, CA. He is currently a 2012 Presidential candidate. He is a member of the American Independent Party.ed's place:[/break1]blogspot.com/2012/01/precedent-case-for-restraint-of-fund_19.html]http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/20 ... nd_19.html

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Uh huh. And with no trace of the ratio decidendi.Exactly. Both SCOCA and SCOTUS were presented with discretionary (there's that word again!) writs. That courts would not excercise their discretion to take the case of a facially invalid candidate does not mean the court approved of the Secretary of State's actions (or that they were even legal actions). Courts decline to exercise discretion for all kinds of reasons.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Just FYI... also at Jack's.

Noonan, et al. v Bowen, et al. - [link]Petition for a Prerogative Writ of Mandate and Restraint of Fund Raising,[/link]

ImageX 4 ImageX36

majorbabs

Post by majorbabs » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 pm

According to the notorized statments ( :shock: ), all of the plaintiffs may be served at [/break1]google.com/maps?hl=en&q=1713+11th+ave+olivehurst+ca&gbv=2&gs_upl=703l18218l0l18374l27l27l0l20l0l0l250l1154l0.6.1l7l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x809b4df2281ca1a5]this fine property near the Yuba County airport.To quote my favorite actress "what a dump."

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:21 pm

I vaguely remember the bad George Miller from California politics. The good George Miller is a D congressman, a fine human being. The bad one is a gadfly in the ointment.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Yet again these so called fucking "patriots" seem to think that another country can dictate the citizenship of children born in their country. How about I, as a British citizen, hereby declare that everyone born in the US is hereby a British Citizen, is that okay? Fucking morons.Well, that just met with my wife's approval.

raicha

Post by raicha » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

This is such a mixed bowl of nuts that it will take me some time to track through the diverse statutes they have tossed in.But for starters, they are quoting the same CCP section - 44 - as Orly did in Taitz v. Dunn. Taitz thought, and these loons do too, that it is a section that expedites hearing of election cases in the trial court. It is not. It applies, as it says in black and white, to appeals.Judge Glass told Orly that. She might remember it. But I guess no one is asking Orly for help these days.As for the rest...I'll be back.

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Regarding that property above, I think it may belong to Perennial Presidential Candidate Ed Noonan.Almost certainly - he definately lives in that street:I am a registered voter of Yuba County at my new address, 11th Ave, Olivehurst, CA 95961http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/2012/01/letter-to-my-state-party-chairman.html

Taverl

Post by Taverl » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm

As someone who grew up in Sacramento, if I was lookin' to meet a single guy with a thing for white hoods and burning things, I'd head up Yuba way....

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Prediction :D emurrer.Incoherent opposition.Ruling: Sustained without leave to amend.Appeal.[2014] Affirmed.Petition to SCOCA.[2014] Denied.Petition to SCOTUS[2015] Denied.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”