Illinois Election Challenge

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:36 pm

BTW, Groundhog Day was shot in its entirety in McHenry County IL. I had to make the parallel to Meroni as she is a THE county resident PAUPER.FIFY

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:36 pm

ackson is looking for an attorney to appeal the decision. :lol:I'm sure Orly's available... and she's admitted to practice everywhere. \ :D /

ImageX 4 ImageX36

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Pamela Barnett has a brief [link]report,http://obamaballotchallenge.com/illinoi ... t-to-speak[/link]LOL, the website is down. Link and main site unaccessable. :-bd

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Pamela Barnett has a brief [link]report,http://obamaballotchallenge.com/illinoi ... t-to-speak[/link]LOL, the website is down. Link and main site unaccessable. :-bdAh. so they're using the same crack IT team that the Pest and eFail uses.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Pamela Barnett has a brief [link]report,http://obamaballotchallenge.com/illinoi ... t-to-speak[/link]LOL, the website is down. Link and main site unaccessable. :-bdAh. so they're using the same crack IT team that the Pest and eFail uses.Cheeto, ya can't see him, but he's there, working working working behind the scenes.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Pamela Barnett has a brief [link]report,http://obamaballotchallenge.com/illinoi ... t-to-speak[/link]LOL, the website is down. Link and main site unaccessable. :-bdAh. so they're using the same crack IT team that the Pest and eFail uses.Their websites look like they were designed in 1995, so it doesn't surprise me that their web tech comes from the same era. :lol:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Cheeto, ya can't see him, but he's there, working working working behind the scenes.Didn't we figure out that all the calls to Cheeto are being rerouted to you?

everalm

Post by everalm » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm

And now the Pest is down as well.....COINCIDENCE....I THINK NOT !!!!!! \ :D /

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Cheeto, ya can't see him, but he's there, working working working behind the scenes.Didn't we figure out that all the calls to Cheeto are being rerouted to you?Hello, my name is Peggy...

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:58 pm

LOL, the website is down. Link and main site unaccessable. :-bdBack up.

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Pam sends out a plea for help! The Illinois State Board of Elections today ignored Supreme Court Precedent Minor v. Happersett and declared Obama a Natural Born Citizen. The Board would not allow Michael Jackson to speak and illegally excluded his Exception from their ruling. Michael Jackson is disabled and needs a Constitutional attorney to take this to court ASAP. Contact me directly if you can help. director@obamaballotchall enge.com[/break1]com/illinois-state-board-of-elections-erroneously-rules-obama-natural-born-because-of-birth-certificate]http://obamaballotchallenge.com/illinoi ... ertificateShe should contact Merooni.

gshevlin

Post by gshevlin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

The Illinois State Board of Elections today ignored Supreme Court Precedent Minor v. Happersett and declared Obama a Natural Born Citizen. The Board would not allow Michael Jackson to speak and illegally excluded his Exception from their ruling. Michael Jackson is disabled and needs a Constitutional attorney to take this to court ASAP. Contact me directly if you can help. director@obamaballotchall enge.comEr, I don't want to read as mean-spirited, but what is the relevance to the case that Michael Jackson is disabled? Are they going for the sympathy vote? I thought this was an open-and-shut case, that Obama is an ineligible imposter. Where are the phalanx of salivating Constitutional attorneys lining up for their glorious day in the sun, to play their part in the return of the United States to its true role as a constitutional republic? Also, accusing the body that assesses your case of acting illegally may not be the best way to increase your chances of a favorable ruling...

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:21 pm

disabled, hell, I thought he was dead.maybe the birthers are now recruiting zombies. the birthers and the deathers. :D

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Er, I don't want to read as mean-spirited, but what is the relevance to the case that Michael Jackson is disabled?Are they going for the sympathy vote? I thought this was an open-and-shut case, that Obama is an ineligible imposter. Where are the phalanx of salivating Constitutional attorneys lining up for their glorious day in the sun, to play their part in the return of the United States to its true role as a constitutional republic? Also, accusing the body that assesses your case of acting illegally may not be the best way to increase your chances of a favorable ruling...It means they want an attorney who will work for free.Maybe even pay they guy with Mertooni Survival Food packets.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Er, I don't want to read as mean-spirited, but what is the relevance to the case that Michael Jackson is disabled? Are they going for the sympathy vote?Yes. The board was so mean (and unjust!) they didn't even give a disabled person a day in court.* Because only in the Soviet Union** are vexatious litigants not given even more time to air their frivilous greivances.

* And by "court," I mean administrative hearing.

** And every day in courts great and small in the United States, and likely everywhere else in the world.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

borealis

Post by borealis » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Just what is Michael Jackson's relationship to Sharon?? Since she goes by the internet alias Chalice Jackson is he her father?

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 pm

No. Definitely not her father.Maybe her meat salesman.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Jackson submitted Leo Donofrito's amicus brief to the IBOE.I wonder if Leo knows, and has approved, of his work of ... sumptin (art?) being filed by every birfer litigant with a printer. He oughtta charge a royalty for its use.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Illinois State Board of Elections “mocked me with great bias” ...Nope. Not bias.

That was mocking with great mockery.

And you earned it, fair and square! And by all appearances, continue to do so.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Oooh, meroni has been "nonsuited"©, Stevie B has a skerit plan.

[/break1]defendthevote.com/component/content/article/66/205#.TysipWHohi0.twitter]http://www.defendthevote.com/component/ ... i0.twitter

Edit: nonsuit n. a ruling by the judge in a lawsuit either when the plaintiff (the party who filed the suit) does not proceed to trial at the appointed time or has presented all his/her/its evidence and, in the judge's opinion, there is no evidence which could prove the plaintiff's case. A nonsuit terminates the trial at that point, and results in a dismissal of the plaintiff's case and judgment for the defendant.

Score another loss for merloony. She's about to bust 50.

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Sharon wasn't satisfied in failing by her lonesome. She's gonna suck Stevie into that FailMachineTMof hers. I like it. :-bd Double the fun. \ :D / \ :D /

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm

You have to admit though, Sharon's failures are exciting! And lest I forgetSekrit Stuffs!
God Bless

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2841773/posts?q=1&;page=1#6]This is actually good news, my FRiends. :-bd

Eligibility is a super loser of an issue. It's a Grand Snipe Hunt that Marxist Obama and his minders want us to pursue. I fully acknowledge that the BC issue is likely legit, but the dark forces can fog this in the courts for decades.

A better issue exists!

That better issue is Marxist Obama has never released his full, complete, unxpurgated, unedited, and unscrubbed college transcripts (including his full name right there on the official and unmodified documents).

Please let go of the eligibility loser! Transcripts is the winning issue.

Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am

Jackson submitted Leo Donofrito's amicus brief to the IBOE.

I wonder if Leo knows, and has approved, of his work of ... sumptin (art?) being filed by every birfer litigant with a printer. He oughtta charge a royalty for its use.Of course, the only reason Leo will be mad about Jackson using his treatise is that it is now associated with a lost case.

Still, I wondered whether you can claim copyright on anything that is already filed into the legal system (it would not be possible overhere, provided the re-user always added 'as argued in X versus Y").

But then, it dawned on me:

1) Donofrio did not file his treatise in a judicial court, but in an administrative court which is part of the executive branch. The paraclete may argue that this is not a legal filing.

2) normal legal argument should not be subject to copyright. But we (and there are a lot of real lawyers among us) have all already ascertained and conceded that Donofrio has created out of the curious blue sky on a blancmange Monday, a novel interpretation of Minor versus Happersett and a completely de novo logical constructio (not a misprint) of a legal thought process. He has therefore crossed into the thicket of legal frivolitycreativity and can claim copyright.

Whether he will claim it, I am not so sure. He may have authorized Jackson to use it (thinking it would hit the Illinois board just after a default ruling by Malihi) or he may, correctly, assume that any attack on a "disabled" fan is going to hurt his reputation in Birferobijan and may merely draw attention to the fact that his treatise was on the losing side.

Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 am

Sharon wasn't satisfied in failing by her lonesome. She's gonna suck Stevie into that FailMachineTMof hers. I like it. :-bd Double the fun. \ :D / \ :D /I did not post this yet, and others may have seen it, but like me decided it was off-topic. With this happening, I think it is no longer OT, and some people may not know this yet. Stevie will have enough time on his hands supporting the Konstitoosiunal Kwestyon, since:

http://chicagogop.com/home/there-is-an- ... l#comments

The irony. ( iriony? aryany?)

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”