Mississippi Ballot Challenge (ACT I & I.5) :)

realist

Post by realist »

It's June 12, so should be the "corrected" version.Good grief...I don't want wade through the :turd: just to find out...It really doesn't matter though as the document is a steaming pile :turd:I thought I was giving a definitive answer by the date, but I suppose not clear enough when I said "should be."I double-checked and It is indeed the corrected version.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

I understand what "should be" means. Thank you... With Orly NOTHING is as it "should be".
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny »

Document Number: [link]37,[/link] MOTION for Judicial Notice of a Sworn Affidavit, Reply in Opposition to [35] MOTION to Supplement, and MOTION for an Emergency Evidentuary Hearing, filed by Orly Taitz. (Attachments: # (1) Affidavit of Joseph M. Arpaio)(ND)

Now that's a rather nasty lie by Orlena: she lists herself as an officer at court of whatever, and in addition the "International Criminal Bar Panel". Orlena is not an officer of any such or similar named institution, She may at best be a paying member with such an organization.I seem to remember she once boasted she had been invited to an International Criminal Bar gig in Romania. Did she go? If she went, that could explain her claim. Those colloquia very often have multiple discussions, with a lot of people needed to fill the many discussion panels. And the organization desperate to find candidates, any.

Obviously, if she was twice given PHV (once to expediate the proceedings and once so that the judge could sanction her) that means she has PHV everywhere for ever. Having been a discussion panel member once in an obscure place in Eastern Europe (discussing the ideal pension age for investigative judges) means she is now an ICB panel member for ever and everywhere.

Just speculating, of course. Until Orly tells us how often she has visited Romania and for what purposes. Legal or not legal. :-

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

As Onaka submitted verification to this court and Obama made alleged birth certificate public, Onaka would be prevented from claiming privacy and refusing to present the original documents he used as a basis for his certification, submitted to this court by Begley and (redacted).She still doesn't understand privacy laws shit. ](*,)Does anyone think any original vital record ever leaves the vital records dept where it is stored?

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a custodian of vital records in any city, county or state presenting an original record anywhere outside their facility?Yes, did happen. When Comrade and Commander Orlena ordered the HI archives to be sequestered by the local Marines and be transferred to their base =)) =)) =)) #-o

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The rush is all on Orly's part. We might see this case after the election? Heck, it may not wind up until January 22 next year. Then it will be dismissed as moot.I don't think anyone would like to see this go moot cause many still envision $$$ at the end of the tunnel rainbow fogbow...

Edit: Minor fun with word play

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

The rush is all on Orly's part. We might see this case after the election? Heck, it may not wind up until January 22 next year. Then it will be dismissed as moot.I don't think anyone would like to see this go moot cause many still envision $$$ at the end of the tunnel.This judge is in no hurry. Unless B&T push it...

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a custodian of vital records in any city, county or state presenting an original record anywhere outside their facility?Yes, did happen. When Comrade and Commander Orlena ordered the HI archives to be sequestered by the local Marines and be transferred to their base =)) =)) =)) #-oActually, Orlena did not order the HI archives to be sequestered by the local Marines. She ordered the Army to do it. I think she ignored the local Marines because "Kaneohe Marine Corps Base" is too hard to spell.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

LM K

Post by LM K »

Orly has only been admitted Pro Hac Vice a couple of times.I believe she was also admitted by ALJ Malihi in Farar's case.You are correct. I mistakenly referred to Farar as Farrah. I fixed my error.Thank you!
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

LM K

Post by LM K »

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a custodian of vital records in any city, county or state presenting an original record anywhere outside their facility?Yes, did happen. When Comrade and Commander Orlena ordered the HI archives to be sequestered by the local Marines and be transferred to their base =)) =)) =)) #-oActually, Orlena did not order the HI archives to be sequestered by the local Marines. She ordered the Army to do it. I think she ignored the local Marines because "Kaneohe Marine Corps Base" is too hard to spell.Wait, I missed this. When did Orly request/demand this?
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Wait, I missed this. When did Orly request/demand this?Last November. http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... ld#p304070
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

realist

Post by realist »

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=122464]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=122464 :evil:

My paralegal just got off the phone with the clerk for judge Wingate in MS. No answer yet regarding the [highlight]evidentiary hearing[/highlight] [-X on forgery in Obama’s bc submitted to his court

Posted on | June 21, 2012 | No Comments

Guess what, Orly, when the judge wishes you to know something you'll be sent notice. And it won't be a notice of anything close to an evidentiary hearing.

And even if it were to progress that far, you are a long, long way from any such hearing. ](*,)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=122464]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=122464 :evil:

My paralegal just got off the phone with the clerk for judge Wingate in MS. No answer yet regarding the [highlight]evidentiary hearing[/highlight] [-X on forgery in Obama’s bc submitted to his court

Posted on | June 21, 2012 | No Comments

Guess what, Orly, when the judge wishes you to know something you'll be sent notice. And it won't be a notice of anything close to an evidentiary hearing.

And even if it were to progress that far, you are a long, long way from any such hearing. ](*,)Orly's getting antsy...another version of the PP dance. =)) =)) =))

Actually from my standpoint, watching Orly during this "waiting period" is just another episode on the Comedy Gold Hit Parade for 2012.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Yabutttt...don't you have to have real evidence before you can have an evidentiary hearing???

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Yabutttt...don't you have to have real evidence before you can have an evidentiary hearing???You also need to have a complaint that states a cause of action.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

We should encourage her to contact the judge daily to ask for updates. Phone calls, letters, carrier pidgeons, whatever, as long as it's every day. Really hold his feet to the fire and never let him forget that she has a case pending before him. Maybe she can spur him to a speed faster than molasses.Yeah, that'll work like a charm.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

This judge is clearly persecuting Orly and protecting the usurper. I think it's about time for a motion for recusal. :-

raicha

Post by raicha »

I haz many confuzzles.Defendants removed to federal court. Federal court requested RICO questionnaire. Plaintiff doesn't file RICO questionnaire, demands remand to state court. Defendants file Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings. Plaintiff doesn't file a response, but files a "Motion for Stay" asking that she not be required to complete the court-mandated RICO questionnaire or respond to Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, pending decision on remand.The court has not ruled on remand, or stay or judgment on the pleadings, but Plaintiff now believes that the case is ready for an evidentiary hearing? Plaintiff believes that is the next thing that is to happen, even though she has not provided the court with the RICO questionnaire that would clarify the evidence to be heard at this mythical event? Even though the court has not yet ruled that there is a cause of action that requires an evidentiary hearing? Even though Plaintiff has asked for every single pending action and motion to be stayed until the court rules on remand?Uh. I just don't get this whole procedure thing. Obviously.

Msottement

Post by Msottement »

I got through!

ONE RESPONSE TO “MY PARALEGAL JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE CLERK FOR JUDGE WINGATE IN MS. NO ANSWER YET REGARDING THE EVIDENTIARY HEARING ON FORGERY IN OBAMA’S BC SUBMITTED TO HIS COURT”

1. Tori

June 21st, 2012 @ 2:04 pm

You should call them every singel day until this case gets moving! You should be able to subpena all the records from Hawaii, to find out they arent their!

Keep up the good work – your victory will come soon enoughe!

LaLawyer

Post by LaLawyer »

Long time lurker, first time poster.I'm somewhat afraid that I understand what she called the court about. I think it comes from years of litigating against people who wear orange jumpsuits to court. Though I won't put "Understands OrlyLaw" on my resume anytime soon. I think she's talking about the "Request for an Emergency Evidentuary (sic) Hearing due to Evidence of Forgery and Fraud in Documents submitted by the Defendants" that is part of her compound filing in Document 37. It's where she wants an as-of-yet unnamed exert to examine the original microfilm.

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey »

This judge is clearly persecuting Orly and protecting the usurper. I think it's about time for a motion for recusal. :-This is beginning to remind me of the masochist/sadist gag.Masochist: Beat me! Beat me!Sadist: No.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Plaintiff ... demands remand to state court. Defendants file Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings. ... The court has not ruled on remand ...Defendants removed to federal court. ... Defendants file Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings. Plaintiff doesn't file a response ... Plaintiff files a "Motion for Stay" asking that she not be required to complete the court-mandated RICO questionnaire or respond to Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, pending decision on remand.As far as I can see, these are three different things and all are open issues. Would any or all of these be settled without a hearing? IOW, might we expect a ruling rather than the setting of a hearing date?

raicha

Post by raicha »

Long time lurker, first time poster.I'm somewhat afraid that I understand what she called the court about. I think it comes from years of litigating against people who wear orange jumpsuits to court. Though I won't put "Understands OrlyLaw" on my resume anytime soon. I think she's talking about the "Request for an Emergency Evidentuary (sic) Hearing due to Evidence of Forgery and Fraud in Documents submitted by the Defendants" that is part of her compound filing in Document 37. It's where she wants an as-of-yet unnamed exert to examine the original microfilm.Welcome LaLawyer!I am dense, but wasn't that "Request" in reaction to documents discussed by the defense in connection with their Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings? And didn't she ask for a stay of any decision on that Motion?It is a brilliant strategy: request a stay of everything filed by the opposition and then file new motions where ya just make shit up, including the rules of civil procedure.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

It is a brilliant strategy: request a stay of everything filed by the opposition and then file new motions where ya just make shit up, including the rules of civil procedure.Exactly! How many times quoting Liar! Liar! is too many times?

Counsel: Objection!

Court: On what grounds?

Counsel: On the grounds that it's devastating to my case! :lol:

... I think it comes from years of litigating against people who wear orange jumpsuits to court.I think Orly would look fine in orange, don't you? ;;)

Welcome LaLawyer!

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Welcome LaLawyer! It seems you have a pretty good grasp of O'rly Law. Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us how you got here. We have pie!

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Welcome LaLawyer! It seems you have a pretty good grasp of O'rly Law. Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us how you got here. We have pie!Welcome LaLawyer, we also have some of the best cookies on the net.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”