Mississippi Ballot Challenge (ACT I & I.5) :)

June bug

Post by June bug »

Nope - Scheduling a hearing is entirely up to the presiding judge (not the Magistrate who Orly thinks stayed the whole case). The word seems to be that he tends to move at a slower than molasses pace, so it could be a long wait.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Nope - Scheduling a hearing is entirely up to the presiding judge (not the Magistrate who Orly thinks stayed the whole case). The word seems to be that he tends to move at a slower than molasses pace, so it could be a long wait.That will ramp up Orly's hysteria and cause her to file more "things" with the court. She will probably also start accusing the clerks of ... something. It is impossible for her to admit that she is wrong, much less that she has no chance of winning this suit.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

The election will be soon. Orly can't stand to wait. It is like watching someone do the PP dance.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite »

I'm sure she'll have her flying monkeys harass the court to hurry things along.
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

The election will be soon. Orly can't stand to wait. It is like watching someone do the PP dance. =))
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

I'm sure she'll have her flying monkeys harass the court to hurry things along.I think she's torn. On the one hand: more DVD! more Any. Day. Now! more memememememe!On the other hand: The Teglenator! These guys have an answer for EVERYTHING! She has a bad feeling about this.......http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7213/7400 ... gYOOHOOOOO! ORLY!!

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Nope - Scheduling a hearing is entirely up to the presiding judge (not the Magistrate who Orly thinks stayed the whole case). The word seems to be that he tends to move at a slower than molasses pace, so it could be a long wait.Mid-to high-90s with 80% humidity this week. It's physically painful to move any faster than molasses.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

I'm hoping this drags on through the summer until about September, then a hearing. How's Mississippi in the Fall?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

As Onaka submitted verification to this court and Obama made alleged birth certificate public, Onaka would be prevented from claiming privacy and refusing to present the original documents he used as a basis for his certification, submitted to this court by Begley and (redacted).She still doesn't understand privacy laws shit. ](*,)Does anyone think any original vital record ever leaves the vital records dept where it is stored?

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a custodian of vital records in any city, county or state presenting an original record anywhere outside their facility?
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Jim

Post by Jim »

Yep... just picked it up.Document Number: 37 MOTION for Judicial Notice of a Sworn Affidavit, Reply in Opposition to [35] MOTION to Supplement, and MOTION for an Emergency Evidentuary Hearing, filed by Orly Taitz. (Attachments: # (1) Affidavit of Joseph M. Arpaio)(ND) links shortlyGREAT! We should have a response before end of business today from B&T...and it should be good!

LM K

Post by LM K »

...I thought those only happened in Dunbarry-Stamfort, CT courts, and with CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and Fox present and broadcasting to millions.)I took the train through Stamfort, CT today on my way back from a union meeting in Washington. The town had a big sign by the tracks

Orly Taitz is a lying POS

I think the town put this up before Orly attacked the Kennedy family. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I like the part about B&T's retroactive verification of forgeries. =))Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but she keeps saying that Onaka submitted his verification to the court, but he did nothing of the sort, did he? He sent a verification to Our Heroes and THEY submitted it to the court, right? If that's the case, then Onaka hasn't submitted himself to the jurisdiction of anything. If that's the case, then it's pretty bad that me, an IANAL, can figure it out and she can't. But we've always known she's damn fucking pathetic.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

nbc

Post by nbc »

That is correct. Orly and details do not mix too well. I like the part about B&T's retroactive verification of forgeries. =))Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but she keeps saying that Onaka submitted his verification to the court, but he did nothing of the sort, did he? He sent a verification to Our Heroes and THEY submitted it to the court, right? If that's the case, then Onaka hasn't submitted himself to the jurisdiction of anything. If that's the case, then it's pretty bad that me, an IANAL, can figure it out and she can't. But we've always known she's damn fucking pathetic.

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Nope - Scheduling a hearing is entirely up to the presiding judge (not the Magistrate who Orly thinks stayed the whole case). The word seems to be that he tends to move at a slower than molasses pace, so it could be a long wait.Mid-to high-90s with 80% humidity this week. It's physically painful to move any faster than molasses.Darn it, who was supposed to buy the judge with a free air conditioner?

Perchance the judge is toying with OuR LadY Liberty in this constitutional crisis of biblical proportions?

We need a chart to show all the pending motions that have been filed, yet the court hasn't even scheduled a status or scheduling hearing. Maybe that's not unusual in Molasses, I mean Mississippi. Or maybe Somebody Up There wants, Orly, to think her case fell into a black hole in a galaxy too far away to be seen with telescopes.

I can't tell. It's a mystery. The court is being inscrutable, which is fine by me. There's no rush, it will all shake out.
We don't know what we don't know.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

The rush is all on Orly's part. We might see this case after the election? Heck, it may not wind up until January 22 next year. Then it will be dismissed as moot.

LM K

Post by LM K »

The latest filing by Orly is interesting. Initially she claimed to just be a pro se plaintiff. Then she started slipping up and speaking for the other plaintiffs (who still have not indicated that they are plaintiffs). Now, on page 2 of her latest filing, she states:

I, Orly Taitz, am an attorney and officer of the court in California, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of the United States and International Criminal Bar Panel, as well as admitted pro hac vice in multiple other courts around the country.Orly has only been admitted Pro Hac Vice a couple of times. She was admitted for 1 hearing in TX (Brockhausen) and in GA (Rhodes, Cook and Farrah Farar). Orly hasn't been granted PHV in any other state to my knowledge. She has claimed to have been granted PHV in the 11th circuit, but an order for that was never found, and she hired Levy to then represent her before the 11th circuit court.

Orly is such a liar. 2 states does not = "multiple courts around the country".

In Arpaio's affidavit, he claims that he could be available if called to testify. I wonder if Orly is trying to force Arpaio to be called to testify in MS.

Edit: Fixed name.
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Why the hell would old man Arpaio get off his ass for Orly??? She can't pay him the money that Corsi and Farah can.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Orly has only been admitted Pro Hac Vice a couple of times.I believe she was also admitted by ALJ Malihi in Farar's case.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Document Number: [link]37,[/link] MOTION for Judicial Notice of a Sworn Affidavit, Reply in Opposition to [35] MOTION to Supplement, and MOTION for an Emergency Evidentuary Hearing, filed by Orly Taitz. (Attachments: # (1) Affidavit of Joseph M. Arpaio)(ND)

Now that's a rather nasty lie by Orlena: she lists herself as an officer at court of whatever, and in addition the "International Criminal Bar Panel". Orlena is not an officer of any such or similar named institution, She may at best be a paying member with such an organization.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Document Number: [link]37,[/link] MOTION for Judicial Notice of a Sworn Affidavit, Reply in Opposition to [35] MOTION to Supplement, and MOTION for an Emergency Evidentuary Hearing, filed by Orly Taitz. (Attachments: # (1) Affidavit of Joseph M. Arpaio)(ND)

Now that's a rather nasty lie by Orlena: she lists herself as an officer at court of whatever, and in addition the "International Criminal Bar Panel". Orlena is not an officer of any such or similar named institution, She may at best be a paying member with such an organization.Is this The Joe Version I or Joe Version II Daffydavid??

Is this POS even lawfully notarized for submission to this court???

realist

Post by realist »

It's June 12, so should be the "corrected" version.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

It's June 12, so should be the "corrected" version.Good grief...I don't want wade through the :turd: just to find out...It really doesn't matter though as the document is a steaming pile :turd:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Nice how Orlena asks for emergeny and a subpoena of Mr Onaka. How about a subpoena to Sheriff Jo to first establish the truth value of his daffydavid? Wouldn't this shut down bifer claims real fast? Could B&T use Orlenas submission to request Arpaios appearance and have the emperor showing no clothes?

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

She's gotta figure out how to properly serve a soopeeeny over state lines first. I guess B&T could do the extensive paperwork for the document to be accepted by the Arizona Legal System.Orly will just bung it up hanging up this case for years.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”