New York Election Challenge

gshevlin

Post by gshevlin » Wed May 07, 2014 11:17 pm

I just had to ask mr Laity why, if there has been a citizens arrest, the POTUS is still going about his presidential business. On past form he will either ignore me or fire off some juvenile attempt at an insult.oh but you know according to laity he's not the president. John Boehner in laity's mind is the President.According to Laity's looping LP repetition engine, the current POTUS is a Usurper.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 08, 2014 1:28 am

The idea that somebody could commit an arrest (which is defined by enforced loss of liberty) by mail is so stupid that it's difficult to believe that even a birther would suggest it. But hey, they can always find new stupid!We are talking about Laity here, so the answer is most decidedly YES!!!The state requirements that I am familiar with say you actually have to see the crime in question happening in front of you, so absent anything else, I don't see Laity having anything to proceed on.TYVM, I do not want to know or contemplate what goes on in Laity's excuse for a mind, there are limits of stupid to which one should be subjected to.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu May 08, 2014 7:47 am

The idea that somebody could commit an arrest (which is defined by enforced loss of liberty) by mail is so stupid that it's difficult to believe that even a birther would suggest it. But hey, they can always find new stupid!We are talking about Laity here, so the answer is most decidedly YES!!!The state requirements that I am familiar with say [highlight]you actually have to see the crime in question happening in front of you[/highlight], so absent anything else, I don't see Laity having anything to proceed on.TYVM, I do not want to know or contemplate what goes on in Laity's excuse for a mind, there are limits of stupid to which one should be subjected to.I think there may also be a requirement that the arrestee actually commit a crime (and not a made up crime). Since Laity is making a false arrest, maybe somebody should conduct a citizen's arrest on Laity, via Twitter#arrestlaity

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu May 08, 2014 1:32 pm

I have informed Laity that he is under arrest.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu May 08, 2014 4:16 pm

I have informed Laity that he is under arrest. :o For committing what crime? Making a false arrest perhaps? :o

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu May 08, 2014 4:40 pm

I have informed Laity that he is under arrest. :o For committing what crime? Making a false arrest perhaps? :oidunno. Should we all meet at Denny's and come up with something?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 08, 2014 5:08 pm

I don't know, public stupidity??? Dumassery without a license??? Wastage of human protoplasm???Being AWOL from his post as village idiot???

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 am

Doh! Treason obviously.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat May 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Obliviously.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon May 26, 2014 12:00 pm

I hope it is OK to post this here.Robert Laity was mentioned in the Douglas Vogt thread: " Of note is Laity's claim that he filed charges last week with the DC police." http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 00#p612847 :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/please-sign-this-complaint-filed-by-mr-laity/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/please-sign ... -mr-laity/ :evil: please, sign this complaint filed by Mr. LaityTo: Cathy LanierChief of PoliceMetropolitan D.C. PoliceWashington,D.C. Please assign a complaint # to my charges. I disagree that the DC Police is not the appropriate agency that “handles” such charges, In any event, if not your agency, please refer them to the appropriate Law Enforcement agency that does “Handle” Usurpation of a public office,by fraud,during time of war which has occurred under your jurisdictional parameters. Robert C. Laity,Complainant From: Robert LaitySent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:31 AMTo: DC Police (imailagent)Subject: Re: Email from DC Police (Intranet Quorum IMA00702608) I was instructed by Federal Magistrate Leslie Foschio, the USDC in WDNY to file a complaint with Local Law enforcement. I filed with the City of Tonawanda NY Police Department in 2010 and since have contacted the FBI, ICE and the Secret Service.The U.S. Marshals have also spoken to me about this issue of grave national security, we have a constitutionally disqualified usurper occupying the office of the Presidency of the United States. I Notified your office and I demand that you file the complaint. I was informed by Judge Foschio that D.C. is the proper jurisdiction and is the proper venue for filing such a charge since the crime of usurpation of a public office occurred in D.C. I demand that you register my complaint and to issue a proper police report claim #. I am alleging that Barack Obama has usurped the office of the Presidency,by fraud,during time of war. See: D.C.Code Sec. 22-104; D.C. Code Sec.22-3221 (c ); D.C. Code Sec. 22-3241 (b ); 18USC, Sec.371; 18USC Sec 494; 18USC Sec 912; 10USC Ch.47, sub Ch.X Art.906, sec 106; 18 USC sec.1015 (c ), (e );18 USC Sec.1028 (a)(1),,(4),(6);18USC Sec. 1036 (a); 18USC Part 1, Chapter 115, Sec.2381,inter alia. Robert C. LaityCharging PartyRE: EMAIL FROM DC POLICE (INTRANET QUORUM IMA00702608)______________________________________________________________Inbox xNeil Sankey10:27 PM (2 hours ago)to mpdTO: Cathy Lanier, Chief of Police, DC May 25, 2014 Officer, I am a material witness in the above matter, and a Citizen of the United States of America.I note your offhand, denial of this request and would seriously question its veracity, and indeed, perhaps yours.Is it not your job to uphold and enforce the Law? Or do you, also, selectively choose which laws you enforce?Since when has any Police Department had the right to choose which laws it will enforce, or, indeed, which complaints it will handle?Is there no one left in this Country who “do their duty by God and Country”Is there no one left to uphold the Constitution?I would suggest to you that this Country is in this sorry state, just because people are not fulfilling the purpose for which they were appointed.I would, respectfully, ask that you reconsider your position, morally and legally.If not, perhaps you could suggest where we could find, an Official who will uphold and protect the Constitution, we seem to be running out of them. Sincerely yours. Neil SANKEY

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 26, 2014 12:08 pm

I like how Sankey (excuse me, SANKEY) is not only a witness, but a material one. What, exactly, did Sankey witness? Laity getting FOAD'ed?

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon May 26, 2014 12:58 pm

I hope it is OK to post this here.Snip------RE: EMAIL FROM DC POLICE (INTRANET QUORUM IMA00702608)______________________________________________________________Inbox xNeil Sankey10:27 PM (2 hours ago)to mpdTO: Cathy Lanier, Chief of Police, DC May 25, 2014 Officer, I am a material witness in the above matter, and a Citizen of the United States of America.I note your offhand, denial of this request and would seriously question its veracity, and indeed, perhaps yours.Is it not your job to uphold and enforce the Law? Or do you, also, selectively choose which laws you enforce?Since when has any Police Department had the right to choose which laws it will enforce, or, indeed, which complaints it will handle?Is there no one left in this Country who “do their duty by God and Country”Is there no one left to uphold the Constitution?I would suggest to you that this Country is in this sorry state, just because people are not fulfilling the purpose for which they were appointed.I would, respectfully, ask that you reconsider your position, morally and legally.If not, perhaps you could suggest where we could find, an Official who will uphold and protect the Constitution, we seem to be running out of them. Sincerely yours. Neil SANKEYSankey needs to watch fewer crime shows on TV. ;) In the real world, police departments have finite resources. They do have to perform triage among the many complaints they receive. This happens every day all across the country. A murder they will certainly investigate. A non-violent burglary they might not unless there are several in the same area in a short period of time. Local police will certainly not investigate complaints about Federal matters made by obvious cranks.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon May 26, 2014 1:06 pm

I get my dose of reality by listening to a police scanner. Calls where cops have no idea if a weapon is involved, OD's, mentally ill, finding rotting corpses...

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Mon May 26, 2014 1:25 pm

I demand that you register my complaint and to issue a proper police report claim #. I am alleging that Barack Obama has usurped the office of the Presidency,by fraud,during time of war. See: D.C.Code Sec. 22-104; D.C. Code Sec.22-3221 (c ); D.C. Code Sec. 22-3241 (b ); 18USC, Sec.371; 18USC Sec 494; 18USC Sec 912; 10USC Ch.47, sub Ch.X Art.906, sec 106; 18 USC sec.1015 (c ), (e );18 USC Sec.1028 (a)(1),,(4),(6);

18USC Sec. 1036 (a); 18USC Part 1, Chapter 115, Sec.2381,[highlight]inter alia[/highlight].I think appending inter alia was a particularly nice touch. :lol: Nothing adds gravitas to a crackpot complaint like a Latin legal phrase or two.

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon May 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Sankey needs to watch fewer crime shows on TV. ;) In the real world, police departments have finite resources. They do have to perform triage among the many complaints they receive. This happens every day all across the country. A murder they will certainly investigate. A non-violent burglary they might not unless there are several in the same area in a short period of time. Local police will certainly not investigate complaints about Federal matters made by obvious cranks.Sankey was a cop. I'm not sure of his background because he's a damned liar. But his linkedin is here:[/break1]linkedin.com/pub/neil-sankey/10/a35/489]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-sankey/10/a35/489 Sez he joined the police force at age 16.

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon May 26, 2014 1:50 pm

uh... you understand that all I meant is that Sankey is a big liar. but we already knew that.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 26, 2014 2:50 pm

I can never decide if Laity is just so very damn dumb that he can't put it together, or just incredibly lazy as he seems to be, à la Taitz, always expecting someone else to to do the work.In any case, the DC Police Dept would have exactly the same authority to interfere in or arrest someone in a Federal Office of a Federal crime, and as a local statute would have no jurisdiction either, so what is the case, stupid or lazy??

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Don't forget that it can be both.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon May 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Could Sankey just be the immaterial witness to be named later?

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon May 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Sankey needs to watch fewer crime shows on TV. ;) In the real world, police departments have finite resources. They do have to perform triage among the many complaints they receive. This happens every day all across the country. A murder they will certainly investigate. A non-violent burglary they might not unless there are several in the same area in a short period of time. Local police will certainly not investigate complaints about Federal matters made by obvious cranks.Sankey was a cop. I'm not sure of his background because he's a damned liar. But his linkedin is here:[/break1]linkedin.com/pub/neil-sankey/10/a35/489]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-sankey/10/a35/489 Sez he joined the police force at age 16.The minimum age to become a police constable in England is now 18 and formerly it was 20 in Hampshire. I suppose he could have been some kind of volunteer or had a support staff job with the constabulary w/o being a cop at a younger age. If he was 16 when he joined the constabulary in 1961 then he was only 35 when he left after 19 years. I wonder why he left after putting in so much time?

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Mon May 26, 2014 3:32 pm

The minimum age to become a police constable in England is now 18 and formerly it was 20 in Hampshire. I suppose he could have been some kind of volunteer or had a support staff job with the constabulary w/o being a cop at a younger age. If he was 16 when he joined the constabulary in 1961 then he was only 35 when he left after 19 years. I wonder why he left after putting in so much time?In 1961 it would certainly by quite normal for someone to join the police at 16 although until he was 18 his status would be "cadet" rather than "constable. Kids could leave school at 15 then at academic requirements for entering the police were not high.

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Don't forget that it can be both.In this case, however, I'm going to go with "stupid." Laity has expended much effort in his futile quest. Unlike most of the keyboard warriors, he's actually made attempts in the real world.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue May 27, 2014 6:44 am

And like super Mario laity believes his losses are actually wins.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Tue May 27, 2014 7:21 am

And like super Mario laity believes his losses are actually wins.Don't they all?

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 am

I think appending inter alia was a particularly nice touch. :lol: Nothing adds gravitas to a crackpot complaint like a Latin legal phrase or two.Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

\ :D /

And thank you Mr. Goodhue, my high school Latin teacher.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”