Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 am

Mr. Esquire is listed as "Sex: unknown" on the web page.

After reading comparative analysis of drag queens' couture and the wardrobe of the Harridan of Laguna Moronica in another thread, I am not surprised by the Arizonans' confusion*.*If you're a bowling bowl or the Russian Wilford Brimley, it's like catnip*.

*For them, a hole is a hole is a hole, and needs to be blocked up with Sexy Time.**

**Unless it takes more than 5 fingers, then you're bowling a different style.***

***Soviet women bear many sons for Mother Russia and General Secretary Stalin. Husband is Capitalist way.****

****Or purest Aryan Sons für den Führer.Un pequeño chiste:

A blonde girl was filling out an application form for a job. She carefully wrote down her name - oh, yes I know that! - address - simple, that's on this letter, I'll copy it down - her age - ooo, I remember, there were 21 candles on my last birthday cake! - but she paused when she came to the box marked "Sex: M or F". After some thought she carefully wrote a large "F" in the box and added in smaller letters "I haven't masturbated since I was 16."

realist

Post by realist » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=416202]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=416202 :evil: Obama and Clinton were illegally placed on the ballot in Indiana in 2008Posted on | April 26, 2013 | 8 CommentsIndiana Hearing[highlight]Karl Swihart[/highlight] 9:28 AM (0 minutes ago) to meFox News is reporting that Obama and Clinton were fraudulantly put on our Indiana Ballot as the South Bend-St. Joseph County Democrats were convicted for forged signatures including then Governor- Joseph Kernan’s signature. The link to the article is below. You need to put this Indiana story on your website to keep the weasels squirming because no coverage here in our media in Indy. [highlight]Does this re-open our case because now it is proven without a doubt that Obama was on our ballot illegally.[/highlight]YES!! Orly should reopen the Indiana case for Karl. :P

ImageX 4 ImageX36

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 am

I was looking into Orly's claim that 45 lawyers have litigated birfer cases, and came across an online docket for her Indiana case that I don't believe was available last fall (or at least I didn't come across it when I searched for it then). Here's the final entry in the docket for her case:12/12/2012 Converted EventJACKET ENTRY COMES NOW THE COURT AND HEREBY MAKES THE FOLLOWING FINDINGS AND ORDERS; PARTIES COUNSEL CONTINUES, DESPITE REPEATED ADMONISHMENTS BY THIS COURT, TO VIOLATE THE TRIAL RULES REGARDING PRESENTING MATTERS TO THE COURT VIA MOTION FILINGS; SPECIFICALLY, ATTORNEY GREG BLACK; AND PARTIES ORLY TAITZ, VALERIE RIPLEY AND KARL SWEHART HAVE REPEATEDLY TENDERED "LETTERS" TO THE COURT REGARDING THEIR POSITION ON CERTAIN MATTERS; THE COURT DEEMS SUCH "LETTERS" NOT IN PROPER PLEADING FORM; COURT DENIES SUCH LETTERS TO BE EXPARTE COMMUNICATION WITH THE COURT AND THE COURT FINDS THEM IMPROPER AND IN VIOLATION OF THE TRIAL RULES AND ESTABLISHED CASE LAW; THE COURT HAS ORDERED SUCH COMMUNICATIONS SEALED AND HAS NOT READ THEM; THE COURT DETERMINES THAT AKK FUTURE VIOLATIONS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO CONTEMPT PROCEEDINGS :-bd :-bd
Edit: Deleted broken link

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri May 17, 2013 9:25 am

How many times has Orly been scolded for the same freakin' thing in how many courts? Yet she keeps rolling along.California Bar=> :notlistening: :-

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

I was looking into Orly's claim that 45 lawyers have litigated birfer cases, and came across an online docket for her Indiana case that I don't believe was available last fall (or at least I didn't come across it when I searched for it then). Here's the final entry in the docket for her case:12/12/2012 Converted EventJACKET ENTRY COMES NOW THE COURT AND HEREBY MAKES THE FOLLOWING FINDINGS AND ORDERS; PARTIES COUNSEL CONTINUES, DESPITE REPEATED ADMONISHMENTS BY THIS COURT, TO VIOLATE THE TRIAL RULES REGARDING PRESENTING MATTERS TO THE COURT VIA MOTION FILINGS; SPECIFICALLY, ATTORNEY GREG BLACK; AND PARTIES ORLY TAITZ, VALERIE RIPLEY AND KARL SWEHART HAVE REPEATEDLY TENDERED "LETTERS" TO THE COURT REGARDING THEIR POSITION ON CERTAIN MATTERS; THE COURT DEEMS SUCH "LETTERS" NOT IN PROPER PLEADING FORM; COURT DENIES SUCH LETTERS TO BE EXPARTE COMMUNICATION WITH THE COURT AND THE COURT FINDS THEM IMPROPER AND IN VIOLATION OF THE TRIAL RULES AND ESTABLISHED CASE LAW; THE COURT HAS ORDERED SUCH COMMUNICATIONS SEALED AND HAS NOT READ THEM; THE COURT DETERMINES THAT AKK FUTURE VIOLATIONS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO CONTEMPT PROCEEDINGS :-bd :-bd The complete docket is here: [/break1]in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=13583493]https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?C ... 583493Link produces this:An error occurred while processing your request.Please contact your system administrator.Odyssey User Configured (System)SiteID Configured (INSUPREMEPROD)Mode ISAPIRedaction Show AllAll documents are available regardless of their redaction status.Location SECURETransport [/break1]IN.GOV]http://INCMSPROD.IN.GOVThe document management transport is determined based on the document location. All public access servers must have HTTP access to this server.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri May 17, 2013 10:17 am

Hmm...strange. I can't access it anymore either. I see something that's telling me to log out of the system, but I can't do that since I never logged in to the system in the first place. I wonder if there was a glitch in the system that allowed me to access it when it shouldn't have.

Anyway, I saved a copy of the entire docket in Word. Jack Ryan will post the link soon.

Edit: Nevermind

slash2k

Post by slash2k » Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am

I found the case again by doing a new search from [/break1]in.gov/default.aspx]https://mycase.in.gov/default.aspx : all Odyssey courts, civil/family/probate, search by party. The case comes up at the same URL as Anita Maria posted, but the link is apparently not transferable (I can't bookmark it and come back to it, or use the same link in a different browser).

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 am

The docket is available at Jack's.

IN Sup. Ct. - Taitz, et al. v Elections Commission - [link]Docket,[/link]

H/T to AnitaMaria :-bd

ImageX 4 ImageX36

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri May 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Now that we can see the whole docket for this case (although not all the documents), the extent of Taitz's misbehavior is clearer:

06/06/2012

OPPOSITION TO 052112 PLEADINGS BY THE DEFENDANTS AND MOTION FOR SANCTION AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS AND THEIR ATTORNEY'S FOR FRAUD ON THE COURT, COMPLICITY IN COMMITTING FRAUD AND HARASSMENT AND INTIMIDIATION OF THE PLAINTIFF-WHISTLEBLOWERS NUNC PRO TUNC MOTION

06/12/2012

NOTICE OF A BAR COMPLAINT AGAINST DEFENDANTS AND THEIR ATTORNEYS TO ALL PARTIES AND THEIR ATTORNEYS AT RECORD FILED BY PLAINTIFF

07/10/2012

JACKET ENTRY: COMES NOW THE COURT AND SETS CARIOUS PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR RELIEF FROM JUDGMENT(TRIAL RULE 60 B) FOR HEARING ON 080812 AT 100:00 AM FOR 1/2 HOUR; COURT NOTES THAT PLAINTIFF'S FAILED TO SUBMIT ORDERS SETTING HEARING WITH THEIR MOTIONS; PLAINTIFF'S ARE ADMONISHERD TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES REGARDING SUBMISSION OF ORDERS

08/22/2012

JACKET ENTRY: COMES NOW THE COURT AND HAVING REVIEWED PRO SE PLAINTIFF; O TAITZ MOTION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE; COURT DOES NOW DENY SAME A PETITIONER HAS NOT COMPLIED WITH ADMISSION AND DISCIPLINING RULES FOR SAME; FURTHER PLAINTIFF O TAITZ HAS FAIL TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES REGARDING FILING OF PLEADING AND ORDERS; COURTS ADMONISHES PLAINTIFF TAITZ ONCE AGAIN CONTINUED TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES AND INDIANA TRIAL RULE; FUTURE PLEADING FILED NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULES WILL BE REJECTED BY THE COURT; AND STRUCK FROM RECORD

10/29/2012

JACKET ENTRY: COMES NOW THE COURT AND HAVING REVIEWED PLAITIFF'S MOTION TO INTERVENE (JUDD AND LAX) SUBMITTED TO THE COURT 102512; COURT NOTES THAT COUNSEL TAITZ FAILED TO SIGN MOTION AND FAILED TO ATTACH PROPER CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AS REQUIRED BY TRIAL RULES;HOWEVER COURT ORDERS CLERK TO PLACE MOTION ON CCS; PROVISIONALLY PENDING PLAINTIFF'S COMPLIANCE WITH TRIAL RULES

11/26/2012

JACKET ENTRY: COME NOW THE COURT AND HEREBY DETERMINES THAT PLAINTIFF'S COUNSEL ONLY TAITZ LETTER FAXED TO COURTT ON OR ABOUT 111912 WAS NOT IN PROPER PLEADING FORM; COURT HEREBY ADMONISHES COUNSEL TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES AND TRIAL RULES REGARDING PROPER FILING OF ALL PLEADINGS; COURT FURTHER DETERMINES THAT CERTAIN CORRESPONDANTS DATED 111912 FROM PLAINTIFF VALERIA EIPLEY IS LIKEWISE NOT IN PROPER PLEADING FORM; PLAINTIFF RIPLEY HEREBY ORDERED TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES/TRIAL RULES REGARDING ALL FILING THE COURT

12/12/2012

JACKET ENTRY COMES NOW THE COURT AND HEREBY MAKES THE FOLLOWING FINDINGS AND ORDERS; PARTIES COUNSEL CONTINUES, DESPITE REPEATED ADMONISHMENTS BY THIS COURT, TO VIOLATE THE TRIAL RULES REGARDING PRESENTING MATTERS TO THE COURT VIA MOTION FILINGS;SPECIFICALLY, ATTORNEY GREG BLACK; AND PARTIES ORLY TAITZ, VALERIE RIPLEY AND KARL SWEHART HAVE REPEATEDLY TENDERED "LETTERS" TO THE COURT REGARDING THEIR POSITION ON CERTAIN MATTERS; THE COURT DEEMS SUCH "LETTERS" NOT IN PROPER PLEADING FORM; COURT DENIES SUCH LETTERS TO BE EXPARTE COMMUNICATION WITH THE COURT AND THE COURT FINDS THEM IMPROPER AND IN VIOLATION OF THE TRIAL RULES AND ESTABLISHED CASE LAW; THE COURT HAS ORDERED SUCH COMMUNICATIONS SEALED AND HAS NOT READ THEM;THE COURT DETERMINES THAT AKK FUTURE VIOLATIONS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO CONTEMPT PROCEEDINGS

I just don't get how she keeps getting away with this stuff, cases after case, judge after judge.

rosy

Post by rosy » Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I just don't get how she keeps getting away with this stuff, cases after case, judge after judge.Because courts tend to treat her as a mentally ill pro se litigant (which is exactly what she is), and err on the side of telling her to GTFOOMC rather than sanctioning her, as they would a competent attorney. Her incompetence actually works in her favour; if she were to demonstrate any facility in practising law, she would be treated as a 'real' lawyer and her sanctions would be in seven figures with disbarment not far behind. As it is, her inability to understand the most basic concepts of law or the mores of polite society means that she gets treated with kid gloves.

IncubusOrSuccubus

Post by IncubusOrSuccubus » Fri May 17, 2013 4:30 pm

My educated guess :D r. Orly Taitz, Esq. has given a fellatio to all male members and a cunnilingus to all female members of the Disciplinary Committee of the California Bar and can since then do what she likes - without fear of ever being sanctioned.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri May 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Judge Reid did not tell Orly Taitz GTFOOMC. In fact, she told her the opposite. She invited her back into her courtroom after the case was dismissed by allowing her to submit an amended complaint, but granting her PHV status, by holding a trial.

IncubusOrSuccubus

Post by IncubusOrSuccubus » Fri May 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Judge Reid did not tell Orly Taitz GTFOOMC. In fact, she told her the opposite. She invited her back into her courtroom after the case was dismissed by allowing her to submit an amended complaint, but granting her PHV status, by holding a trial.In another virtual incarnation I guessed that Judge Reid might be a closet-birther. That guess was not appreciated at that time.edited

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Judge Reid did not tell Orly Taitz GTFOOMC. In fact, she told her the opposite. She invited her back into her courtroom after the case was dismissed by allowing her to submit an amended complaint, but granting her PHV status, by holding a trial.In another virtual incarnation I guessed that Judge Reid might be a closet-birther. That guess was not appreciated at that time.editedReid is/was a ditz. Incapable of remembering what she did 5 minutes ago.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

As reinforced by the barely literate docket entries above, which are riddled with errors, I think it's fair to infer that Judge Reid is no writer. True, it's not clear whether the apostrophe abuses, spelling errors and so forth were inflicted upon the public by the clerk or by Judge Reid's own minute orders, but, either way, this judge didn't care that her written judicial products (such as they were) were dreck.To my way of thinking, that observation is consistent with Reid's obsession with getting signature-ready forms of orders from counsel and it also fits with her affinity for rubber-stamping papers.The bottom line is that Rubberstamp Reid never held Orly to task because it would have involved work and **gasp** actually writing some "paperwork." Reid was a lazy and undistinguished judge and the bench is surely better off without her. Good riddance!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 pm

:yeah:

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:38 am

By all accounts, Nathan Trapuzzano was a remarkable man.A summa cum laude graduate of Ball State University. A self-taught computer engineer. A man of great faith. Fluent in Latin. Generous with his time and talents.The reaction to his Tuesday death has been remarkable, too. Trapuzzano, who next month was expecting the birth of a daughter and would have celebrated his first wedding anniversary and 25th birthday, was gunned down on the Westside for no apparent reason. Police are seeking tips on finding two suspects in his slaying.[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/03/donations-pour-slaying-victim-nathan-trapuzzanos-pregnant-wife/7253793/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... e/7253793/This is a tragic thing. Nathan was Karl Swihart's son-in-law. My heart goes out to his family. Nathan seemed to be a fine young man.They caught his killer.[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/08/teen-arrested-trapuzzano-death/7472865/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... h/7472865/

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

realist

Post by realist » Sat May 03, 2014 8:11 am

By all accounts, Nathan Trapuzzano was a remarkable man.A summa cum laude graduate of Ball State University. A self-taught computer engineer. A man of great faith. Fluent in Latin. Generous with his time and talents.The reaction to his Tuesday death has been remarkable, too. Trapuzzano, who next month was expecting the birth of a daughter and would have celebrated his first wedding anniversary and 25th birthday, was gunned down on the Westside for no apparent reason. Police are seeking tips on finding two suspects in his slaying.[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/03/donations-pour-slaying-victim-nathan-trapuzzanos-pregnant-wife/7253793/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... e/7253793/This is a tragic thing. Nathan was Karl Swihart's son-in-law. My heart goes out to his family. Nathan seemed to be a fine young man.They caught his killer.[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/08/teen-arrested-trapuzzano-death/7472865/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... h/7472865/More from Orly...Karl was beside himself not only because of such an untimely and senseless death, but also because of the complete failure of out system of justice. According to Karl, 16 year old Simeon Adams, who allegedly killed his son in law, was previously arrested 22 times and was let out 22 times by liberal judges. Karl’s daughter is seeking to bring a legal action on her behalf and behalf of the baby against the county and officials who were reckless in releasing 22 times a dangerous criminal with a lengthy criminal record. [highlight]We[/highlight] need an Indiana attorney to assist in this matter. ](*,)

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat May 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes, by all means, let's sue someone.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat May 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Yes, by all means, let's sue someone.[thumbnail]http://www.legalcheek.com/wp-contentsrc ... eryone.jpg[/thumbnail]

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

realist

Post by realist » Sat May 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Yes, by all means, let's sue someone.If they have a cause of action, I have no problem with them filing suit. If they utilize Orly especially, or any other of the birther attorneys it will be a losing proposition for them before they even start.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat May 03, 2014 5:29 pm

No doubt Indiana is chock full of liberal judges. :roll: And Taitz seems to never have heard of judicial and/or sovereign immunity. It's like she never went to law school.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat May 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Of course Taitz hasn't heard of judicial immunity. She's sued Judge Clay Land -- twice.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat May 03, 2014 6:01 pm

That's his son-in-law? I heard about that case. He seemed like such a nice kid and his wife is expecting a child.It's terrible.[/break1]dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601778/Teenager-accused-murdering-newlywed-father-laughs-smirks-makes-way-court.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... court.html[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/15/case-simeon-adams-gun-crazy-youths-concern-authorities/7749113/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... s/7749113/A sad story.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat May 03, 2014 6:30 pm

That's his son-in-law? I heard about that case. He seemed like such a nice kid and his wife is expecting a child.It's terrible.[/break1]dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601778/Teenager-accused-murdering-newlywed-father-laughs-smirks-makes-way-court.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... court.html[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/15/case-simeon-adams-gun-crazy-youths-concern-authorities/7749113/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... s/7749113/A sad story.I agree with nice kid and sad story. The baby has been born - photos at one of my links.They did a Go Fund Me and raised money. I posted some links in the Orly's Latest Poopies thread under a sekrit button.http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 814[edit]I read a post where the kid is being tried as an adult and looking at 130 years in prison.[/edit]

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”