Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat May 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Of course Taitz hasn't heard of judicial immunity. She's sued Judge Clay Land -- twice.Of course she has not heard of judicial immunity. It is not pronounced, Orly Taitz.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun May 04, 2014 8:37 am

Edit: I read a post where the kid is being tried as an adult and looking at 130 years in prison.
I would hope so - especially if he actually has been arrested 22 times previously, though given that it's coming from Orly, I'm rather skeptical on that point... has there been any verification of that in the press that anyone's seen? I haven't seen any yet, but I've not read a lot of articles, either...

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 am

Off Topic
INDIANAPOLIS – When he was a baby, Simeon Adams’ mother was found dead in the White River.Shuttled from Indianapolis to Texas and back, growing up with an aunt and uncle, Adams’ scrapes with the law began in the summer of 2012 as he fled from an Indianapolis Metropolitan police officer downtown and ended with his incarceration, a month shy of his 17th birthday, for the murder of an expectant father on the city’s west side.IMPD arrest and Marion County Juvenile Court records reveal Adams ran out of a handful of second chances in mid-March, days before an alleged crime spree that left one man dead, another man wounded, Adams shot in the neck and more than two dozen stolen guns possibly in the hands of children in his neighborhood.“People were complaining that they were robbing houses, taking money from older people and displaying guns and getting into conflicts,” said Rev. Charles Harrison of Barnes United Methodist Church and Ten Point Coalition......A review of IMPD reports indicates arrests on four fleeing and resisting charges, three times with stolen vehicles, twice for burglary and theft and twice with handguns, one of them stolen.[/break1]com/2014/04/09/criminal-history-traces-teens-path-to-murder-arrest/#axzz30fObptjW]http://fox59.com/2014/04/09/criminal-hi ... z30fObptjWAdams turns 17 on May 3.[/break1]indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/08/teen-arrested-trapuzzano-death/7472865/]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... h/7472865/

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 am

That last paragraph is really confusing. Is it saying that of the 4 total fleeing arrests, three were with stolen vehicles, or is that 7 arrests - 4 for fleeing and three for stolen vehicles? From the "and" between the burglary/theft arrests and the handgun ones I'm thinking that those are four separate arrests, so it's either 11 total arrests or 8, depending on the fleeing and stolen vehicles count. I'm thinking it's 8, but....Either way, it's no way near the 22 Orly claims, and yet still far too many for him to not have been under some kind of confinement...What a sad situation all the way around.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 04, 2014 10:26 am

I'm reading it as 11 arrests. Aren't juvenile records usually not released? from the same link: [/break1]com/2014/04/09/criminal-history-traces-teens-path-to-murder-arrest/#axzz30fObptjW]http://fox59.com/2014/04/09/criminal-hi ... z30fObptjWIn the summer of 2013, a juvenile probation officer told a judge that Adams’ “detention is essential to protect the child or the community.”In mid-February, following his admission to auto theft and resisting charges, and the dropping of a handgun count, Adams was given 30 days home detention, 120 days monitored probation and the admonishment to attend school. Almost immediately Adams failed to follow his commitment and on March 17, a probation officer sought a hearing to have the teen incarcerated.Judge Gary Chavers set that hearing for April 7, but within a few days, C & C Midwest Firearms was burglarized and Adams later went on a crime spree that culminated in murder, police said.Had he finished his probation without further incident, Adams would have been free of the juvenile system in mid-June.I didn't find much helpful background info for "Judge Gary Chavers"

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

[quote name=Harry4]is this a Loretta Fuddy type death??? the Obama regime is so corrupt that everything is suspect-

[...]

[quote name=Lester Townsend]There is more to this story. I know you will find the truth:

Nathan was obviously killed as retaliation for Karl’s association with you. None of us are safe now. Obama’s secret Muslim militias are starting to target are friends and familys. This is only the beginning. [highlight]When you get elected in California[/highlight], please prosecute Obama for this highness act of [highlight]barber[/highlight]ism.

[...]

[quote name=Taitz:yqptfcgx]I actually do not think that Nathan’s death is connected to the legal actions brought by his father in law. If someone targeted Karl, they would have killed Karl, not his son in law

[...]

[quote name=Lester Townsend]I disagree. My gut tells me whoever killed this guy is the SAME GUY who was messing with your car. This murder was meant as a warning. These people don’t want you to run for office because they know you will be a major threat to liberals in California which is the capital of liberalism. Once you break the liberals in California, the rest of the states will follow and then you’ll be well-known by everyone and can run for President and win! They know this and are afraid! You should be careful! We need you!

[quote name=Peter]So apparently everything is liberal judges and Obama.

Sorry for Karl but you are despicable.

[...]

[quote name=Taitz:yqptfcgx]you do not think that liberal judges should be held accountable for letting this man go 22 times after multiple arrests for theft, violence and so on? if he were to be sent to a juvenile hall or military school, maybe Karl’s son in law would be alive today? I have an e-mail from Karl and he is saying that the judiciary is at fault for not doing its’ job and not prosecuting criminals

[...]

[quote name=Jerry G]Maybe the reason that this vicious murderer was never jailed is that he’s black. So to the diseased mind of a liberal judge the killer gets a “get out of jail” card because he’s black and more deserving of sympathy than the white victim.

[quote name=Rod Riddle]This inhuman piece of garbage murders an innocent young man in the prime of his life and then sits there in court snickering about it. Another hate crime by an Obama supporter. I keep trying to tell people that these are not humans we are dealing with. These are pure evil sadistic raw animals! If Obama had a son this is who he would be!

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/terrible-news-nathan-trapuzzano-son-in-law-of-patriot-karl-swihart-was-robbed-and-killed/#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/terrible-ne ... /#comments :twisted:

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

tek

Post by tek » Sun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm

ha.. [/break1]bp.blogspot.com/-7SUkLWx2tUI/T_PUWWyexLI/AAAAAAAAC54/ukUGhyznXKM/s1600/rabbitofseville+(27).jpg]Barberism

You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong
Who's gonna drive you home
Tonight

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:49 pm

I'm reading it as 11 arrests. Aren't juvenile records usually not released? from the same link: [/break1]com/2014/04/09/criminal-history-traces-teens-path-to-murder-arrest/#axzz30fObptjW]http://fox59.com/2014/04/09/criminal-hi ... z30fObptjWIn the summer of 2013, a juvenile probation officer told a judge that Adams’ “detention is essential to protect the child or the community.”In mid-February, following his admission to auto theft and resisting charges, and the dropping of a handgun count, Adams was given 30 days home detention, 120 days monitored probation and the admonishment to attend school. Almost immediately Adams failed to follow his commitment and on March 17, a probation officer sought a hearing to have the teen incarcerated.Judge Gary Chavers set that hearing for April 7, but within a few days, C & C Midwest Firearms was burglarized and Adams later went on a crime spree that culminated in murder, police said.Had he finished his probation without further incident, Adams would have been free of the juvenile system in mid-June.I didn't find much helpful background info for "Judge Gary Chavers"He is Chief Magistrate for the Juvenile Division. While Judge Marilyn Moores was serving on active duty in Afghanistan (around 2011), Chavers acted as Judge Pro Tem.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon May 05, 2014 12:29 am

ha.. [/break1]bp.blogspot.com/-7SUkLWx2tUI/T_PUWWyexLI/AAAAAAAAC54/ukUGhyznXKM/s1600/rabbitofseville+(27).jpg]BarberismThe Barbarian of Seville.Next!

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon May 05, 2014 1:27 am

Barbarino !!!Sekrit Stuffs!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... pgTravolta as Vinnie Barbarino in the ABC comedy Welcome Back Kotter, c. 1976

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon May 05, 2014 1:50 am

ha.. [/break1]bp.blogspot.com/-7SUkLWx2tUI/T_PUWWyexLI/AAAAAAAAC54/ukUGhyznXKM/s1600/rabbitofseville+(27).jpg]BarberismSekrit Stuffs!
Hanging on the wall in my bafroom:http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz12 ... 3bfd6.jpgA birfday present from Estiveo's Mom many years ago because she knew I idolize Chuck Jones and Bugs Bunny.

Image Image Image Image Image

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Mon May 05, 2014 2:18 am

Barber Ella......very skilful hands :P

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Tue May 06, 2014 3:48 pm

I was once in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. ....

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 pm

It's hard to find one of those anymore. I'd have to chase up to Sin City and I was there just as recently as last Friday. That's my quota for the next 7 weeks.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

OReally Factor

Post by OReally Factor » Wed May 07, 2014 8:43 pm

WINNING! Confirmed nut job, full time Chuck's Angel and sometime Birfer Bobbie Kern DID NOT finish last in Tuesday's primary. You can almost smell the victory from here [/break1]com/2014/05/06/indiana-primary-election-key-races-to-watch/#axzz314zRqGK2]http://fox59.com/2014/05/06/indiana-pri ... z314zRqGK2

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”