Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Apparently a hell of a lot more than that...

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Piffle

Post by Piffle »

There's more than that on the table. There's also an objection to Taitz's illegal practice of law in Indiana, a motion for sanctions, and a motion asking the court to order Orly to cease her illegal activities within the state's courts.
Edit: [highlight]I'm actually not finding a specific request to order Orly to stop her UPL[/highlight], though I seem to remember reading such a document. I may be misremembering.
Try the top of page 2 [link]here,[/link]:This Court should…(3) should [sic] grant Respondents’ Motion to Strike the Appearance of Orly Taitz and order Taitz to immediately cease and desist her illegal practice of law in Indiana, and…Procedurally speaking, it wasn't exactly the world's best place to introduce the request but it is what it is.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

There's more than that on the table. There's also an objection to Taitz's illegal practice of law in Indiana, a motion for sanctions, and a motion asking the court to order Orly to cease her illegal activities within the state's courts.

Edit: [highlight]I'm actually not finding a specific request to order Orly to stop her UPL[/highlight], though I seem to remember reading such a document. I may be misremembering.
Try the top of page 2 [link]here,[/link]:Thanks, Piffle. I see my favorite word that starts with a S is included, as well. -xx

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

HMMOG, I take a few days off and this thread has exploded! I see LaTaitz is once again endeavoring to violate every possible Cannon of Ethics (and then some). :shock:

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Mark

Post by Mark »

But the likelihood that any one of them will be permitted to testify approaches zero, does it not? As I understand it, this is a hearing on the motion to dismiss by the Indiana elections commission, secretary of state, and attorney general. The question is whether the elections commission acted properly in dismissing the complaint from the witnesses arrayed before them, which included Orly. Have I got that right?My understanding is the same. I was just relating who they are and why Orly might want them. I think Loh and others have been quite definitive that Tuesday is not an evidentiary hearing of any kind, and even if it were, there is no regular procedure by which a witness can call witnesses... let alone issue subpoenas.

I think the very best case for Orly on Tuesday is profound disappointment. The potential worst case is a great deal worse.Apparently one of Orly's supporters disagrees with you!

"Sandra K

June 10th, 2012 @ 3:27 pm

A Pulitzer Prize wouldnt be enough to thank Orly for saving the republic.

She needs to be on Supreme Court. Tell Romney to offer this to you and he will get millions of extra votes."

The LaLaLand best case scenario is Orly on the US Supreme Court. Maybe she could even get Clarence Thomas to come out of his shell and to speak during oral arguments just long enough to say: "Shut the f**k up Orly!"

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:
Clairez

Post by Clairez »

I love how the desperate, absolutely clueless Mrs. Yosi Taitz brags and brags about fighting Obama on her "own dime" and then begs and begs the idiots who support her for money.Such an idjit. The only person I know who is dumber than she is are the people who send her money.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

The only person I know who is dumber than she is are the people who send her money. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) -xx -xx

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Who are those people? Do we know? Fortunately,there seem to be very few of them.

Piffle

Post by Piffle »

Who are those people? Do we know? Fortunately,there seem to be very few of them.Although no one knows the true number of Orfficial Flying Monkeys, most estimates are framed in terms of the number of persons who can comfortably fit in the functions room of a typical Denny's Restaurant. (High-end estimates include the counter stools as well.)

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

Try the top of page 2 [link]here,[/link]:This Court should…(3) should [sic] grant Respondents’ Motion to Strike the Appearance of Orly Taitz and order Taitz to immediately cease and desist her illegal practice of law in Indiana, and…Procedurally speaking, it wasn't exactly the world's best place to introduce the request but it is what it is.They state it more explicitly later in the same document. This paragraph is pretty good evidence that the defendants in this case are on to Orly and don't intend to put up with her antics:As noted in Respondents’ Motion for Sanctions and Objection to Tatiz’s Appearance, Taitz is attempting to circumvent the requirements for pro hac vice admission by claiming that she is appearing merely as a Petitioner in this case, or, as the recording of the hearing before the IEC exhibits, as a witness. But Petitioners’ own filings exhibit that Taitz herself is confused by this charade. Page 6 [paragraph] 6 of the Amended Petition states, “Counsel herein, Taitz checked an official site for Selective Service.” By her own admission, Taitz is acting as counsel for Petitioners without seeking the required permission to practice law in this State. Such violations of Indiana law cannot stand. This Court should grant Respondents’ Objection to Taitz’s Appearance, strike her appearance, and order Taitz to immediately cease and desist the unauthorized practice of law in Indiana.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

'Scuse me, but doesn't Oily ("hotter, wetter, tighter,"... whatever) have a hotel room reserved? What's the problem with her sharing it? I mean, it's not like she hasn't flashed her naughty bits at others before. Most hotel rooms come with a pull-out couch and at least a double bed. So, why would there need to be donations to cover hotel fees for Orly + 3? Oily's got the room already...and it's obvious that her nonexistent virtuous reputation is in no possible danger. Hell, I'll even donate the Mazola for the party. :mrgreen:Knock it off, Paul. There ain't enough brain bleach in existence to be dealt that set of visuals. [-X

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

She's certainly Psyched Psycho about this hearing. 8-)

This is the complaint that will be heard on Tuesday before judge Reid, Superior Court, Indianapolis, Indiana

Posted on | June 10, 2012 | No Comments

[link]Indiana final first Amended complaint Superior Court (revised),http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contents ... vised.docx[/link]You can DO IT, Orly! This is it!! One. Honest. Judge! :-bd

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

'Scuse me, but doesn't Oily ("hotter, wetter, tighter,"... whatever) have a hotel room reserved? What's the problem with her sharing it? I mean, it's not like she hasn't flashed her naughty bits at others before. Most hotel rooms come with a pull-out couch and at least a double bed. So, why would there need to be donations to cover hotel fees for Orly + 3? Oily's got the room already...and it's obvious that her nonexistent virtuous reputation is in no possible danger. Hell, I'll even donate the Mazola for the party. :mrgreen:Knock it off, Paul. There ain't enough brain bleach in existence to be dealt that set of visuals. [-XAww, c'mon, P-dog. It's been long established that Orly is a slut, and that Orly is cheap. So...she's a cheap slut. This notion of hotel room-sharing (with "benefits"? "horrors"? MMV) can't be news to you or anyone else. Let's not pretend that Orly is the nervous last virgin at the prison rodeo. She's an established cheap slut. Really...it's like being shocked to learn that Rue Paul is a male, tucking and hiding his candy. Orly would do my dog (who wouldn't have her for all the kibble in the world) on livestream to make/save a buck. Cheap. Slut. :roll:

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
realist

Post by realist »

She's certainly Psyched Psycho about this hearing. 8-)

This is the complaint that will be heard on Tuesday before judge Reid, Superior Court, Indianapolis, Indiana

Posted on | June 10, 2012 | No Comments

[link]Indiana final first Amended complaint Superior Court (revised),http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?attachment_id=104347[/link]You can DO IT, Orly! This is it!! One. Honest. Judge! :-bdDoes she mean the one she did not follow the rules to file?

Sekrit Stuffs!
Or is that in the MS case? Sometimes I get a confuzzled. :-?

ImageX 4 ImageX36
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Nothing like fighting the 2008 election again, and again, and again, and again....ad nauseum

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

Orly went to Georgia convinced that she had a win in the bag. The defense table was empty! ALJ Malihi had already refused to quash a subpoena for President Obama to appear. She had her one honest judge at last. Then Malihi called the various complainants into his chambers and offered something. I remain unclear whether he offered to issue a default judgment in favor of the complainants or to do something else.I believe it was a default recommendation, since the ALJ can only make a recommendation to the Secretary of State, who then issues the "ruling." In this case, from what's been surmised (it was a private meeting between the plaintiff's attorneys and the ALJ), Malihi was in a position to issue a recommendation that Obama be kept off the ballot because no evidence had been submitted that Obama was eligible. In my mind, he was a little man thinking he was in a national spotlight. In any event, the complainants wanted their day in the sun, and that proved to be their undoing.Yeah, the "DeVattel teams" introduced a birth certificate to show that Obama's father was Kenyan. Unfortunately, it also showed that he was over 35 years of age, and born in the US and therefore a natural born citizen. Malihi now had evidence in front of him that Obama was eligible to be President, which took away his ability to issue a default recommendation against keeping Obama on the ballot.They literally snatched defeat from the jaws of "victory" (it would have been short lived. Had the SoS been stupid enough to go along with the recommendation, it would have been overturned almost immediately in the ensuing lawsuit)

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Who are those people? Do we know? Fortunately,there seem to be very few of them.Although no one knows the true number of Orfficial Flying Monkeys, most estimates are framed in terms of the number of persons who can comfortably fit in the functions room of a typical Denny's Restaurant. (High-end estimates include the counter stools as well.)Technical note: if we do include the stools, it wouldn't appreciably diminish the average IQ of the group.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Technical note: if we do include the stools, it wouldn't appreciably diminish the average IQ of the group.If you take all their stools together it might raise the IQ by maybe one smelly point??? Shit is smarter.

raicha

Post by raicha »

It is frustrating that we won't have boots on the ground for this. We won't get an accurate report out of Taitz, for damn sure. Even if she gets a FM in with a recording device, we may never see the results. Remember that William Wagener shot video of her oral argument in the Taitz v. Dunn appeal? AFAIK, that has never seen the light of day.When things go really bad, even Taitz will close her yap.But I'm extremely puzzled by her, uh, preparation for Indiana. Why didn't she ever respond to the motions? She always responds, with vigor, to everything. So why would she ignore multiple motions that make serious charges that could affect her law license and her wallet?It's more bizarre than usual, IMO, and I would really like to know what she has to say on Tuesday.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

It is frustrating that we won't have boots on the ground for this. We won't get an accurate report out of Taitz, for damn sure. Even if she gets a FM in with a recording device, we may never see the results. Remember that William Wagener shot video of her oral argument in the Taitz v. Dunn appeal? AFAIK, that has never seen the light of day.When things go really bad, even Taitz will close her yap.But I'm extremely puzzled by her, uh, preparation for Indiana. Why didn't she ever respond to the motions? She always responds, with vigor, to everything. So why would she ignore multiple motions that make serious charges that could affect her law license and her wallet?It's more bizarre than usual, IMO, and I would really like to know what she has to say on Tuesday.I really don't want to travel to her site tonight for fear of malware lurking there, so no linky, but I believe in her manic state last week, right before she was about to win the CA Election (in her mind), she was lamenting in utter happiness about how much she had to do, she was so busy, and she was that moment preparing a response for IN motions. Then she came up with nothing. Let us hope that she isn't stupid enough to file something when she gets there! Didn't she do that once in Hawaii? She must of missed the day in on-line law skool about Procedures (her surge protector was out or something).

CatMe

Post by CatMe »

I'm so sad this comment did not make it through Orly's house o'malware; it was so heartfelt!Maybe you could use some of the $280,000 you took from your retirement account but did not spend yet. I would help if I could, because the cause is so important, but under Obama’s rule, many of us have already used up all our retirement savings. I don’t even have $280 in my regular savings. I’m really sorry. Maybe you should ask Donald Trump. He makes a lot of money and believes in this cause, too. (Did you ever think about seeing if you could be on celebrity apprentice? You would win and get a lot of publicity and money you could use for the cause.) Good luck! You are very fortunate that you are so much better off than many Americans, and I know if we get a new legitimate president like Romney, he will make sure we all have $280,000 in our retirement accounts!Did she detect bullshit or was she just afraid that reminding her FM's of her wealth would discourage them from supporting her birther addiction?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Orly's masterpiece for her show Tuesday includes not only unredacted Social Security Numbers but also this charming paragraph: 9. Recently Obama’s uncle Onyango Obama was arrested for drunk driving and found to be using for employment a Social Security Number even though he is an illegal alien and not allowed to work. Obama’s Aunt Zeutuni Obama was stealing taxpayer dollars by living in subsidized housing and using an Indiana-issued Social Security Number, even though she is an illegal alien and was never a resident of the State of Indiana. Therefore, there is a pattern of multiple members of Obama's family using fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers, and Obama's behavior is true to that pattern of Social Security fraud and immigration fraud.Has she been on this schtick before? 17. Additionally, the term “Natural Born Citizen,” as it is applied to the U.S. Presidency, means one born in the country to citizen parents. The plaintiffs submit their evidence showing that from the time of the adoption of the Constitution until today the standard was “One born in the country to parents who are citizens do not owe their allegiance to others.” The U.S. Constitution was based in no small measure upon the book The Law of Nations by Emer de Vattel, stating that “Natural Born Citizens” are ones born in the “Nations to citizens. (Emer De Vattel, The Law of Nations, p. 499, section 212). A similar definition was used by John A Bingham, drafter of the 14th amendment to the United States Constitution, who stated during Congressional Hearings that a “natural born citizen is born in the U.S. Territories to parents, who didn’t owe allegiance to other sovereignties.” A similar definition was used in the case of Minor v. Happerset, 88 U.S. 162 (1875).27. At the commission hearing Taitz asked to allow her to testify as a witness and authenticate the transcripts and the file of the eligibility trial against Obama in the state of Georgia that Taitz brought into evidence. Commission refused to allow Taitz to authenticate a file of the hearing, which she personally received from the court in the case, where she personally was an attorney. Commission behaved in an extremely hostile manner to the petitioners. One of the committee members, Chairman Dumezich was verbally abusive. He launched despicable verbal attacks. Members of the audience got incensed by the behavior of the hostile committee members.All of her co-plaintiffs are signed /s/. There is no evidence given that they even know about this hearing.There is nothing remotely like a response to the motions that have been filed by the defendants. It is as if Taitz believes that they are null and void and that now is the time for her to bring forward all her "evidence." Perhaps she is afraid of responding to the defendants. Perhaps she has blocked them from her mind. Perhaps she thinks that her "evidence" overcomes any purely legal objections that the defendants may have. In any event, I cannot imagine that Tuesday will be anything short of a shocking experience for Orly.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
CatMe

Post by CatMe »

(Deleted because I accidentally posted twice.)

Mark

Post by Mark »

Orly Taitz, in her Amended Complaint, stated that "Elections fraud complaints do not require one to be a resident of Indiana. Official elections fraud complaints of the Secretary of State of Indiana allow any individual with knowledge of elections fraud to come forward and file a verified complaint, which Taitz and Kern did repeatedly." Taitz also was a signatory to the Declaration wherein "We affirm under the penalties for perjury, that the foregoing representations are true to the best of our knowledge and informed belief."Indiana Code Section 3-8-1-2 provides, in pertinent part, that ...(c) Except as provided in subsection (e), before the commission or election board acts under this section, a registered voter of the election district that a candidate seeks to represent must file a sworn statement with the election division or election board: (1) questioning the eligibility of a candidate to seek the office; and (2) setting forth the facts known to the voter concerning this question... ...(e) Before the commission or election board can consider a contest to the denial of a certification under IC 3-8-6-12, a candidate (or a person acting on behalf of a candidate in accordance with state law) must file a sworn statement with the election division or election board: (1) stating specifically the basis for the contest; and (2) setting forth the facts known to the candidate supporting the basis for the contest....Taitz is misleading the court when she says that one does not have to be a resident of the State of Indiana to file an election complaint. Only three categories of individuals can file an election complaint: (1) a voter; (2) a candidate; or (3) a candidate's legal representative. Taitz seemingly started out as Bob Kern's attorney but, once she was denied PHV status, she circumvented the process by making herself a plaintiff. However, having started out as Bob Kern's legal representative, I think she has an ongoing duty, whether she's officially an officer of the court in Indiana or not, not to make any misstatements of law.As an attorney, she is misrepresenting the law. As an in pro per plaintiff she is, by her sworn declaration, committing perjury. Would anybody else like to augment this line of thought and discuss ULP, perjury, and other pertinent issues for a ULP complaint in Indiana or California? Am I off in my analysis here?

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:
raicha

Post by raicha »

Being wrong about the law is not perjury. As an attorney, Taitz has a "duty of candor to the tribunal", but that extends to things she actually understands and grasps. I don't believe she understands the law at all. She is stating her ignorance, not willfully misrepresenting the law. YMMV, of course.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”