Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

Mark

Post by Mark »

Let's see if you can name the 3 trained seals she's flying to Indiana? Hint: None of them were subpoenaed.

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Daniels, Sampson and Jordan.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Daniels, Sampson and Jordan.You mean The Three Nadas?

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

Daniels, Sampson and Jordan.Why did I expect 'Delilah' in that list?

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

OK, I'm new here. Who are they?

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

OK, I'm new here. Who are they?not to be a smart ass, but they really are nobodys.
Edit: They are 3 of the folks Orly has used as misinformation sources. Can you say Daffydavid??? I knew you could

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

OK, I'm new here. Who are they?Daniels = Susan D, not to be confused with Jack D, one of two PIs (the other was Neil Sankey) who ran Obama's SSN through nationable databases. It was she IIRC who both noticed the association of Obama's SSN with the CT prefix, and provided the spurious "1890" garbage data tidbit, which Orly then stuffed into her unizibit and fell down the rabbit hole with. She will testify to her suppositions, which are irrelevant, groundless, and not evidence of anything by any legal standard.

Edit: and probably a violation of the standards of her PI licensing authority

Sampson = retired Immigration drone (usually referred to by Orly as "Senior Deportation Officer" or something) who stands ready to testify blather something about how by Immigration Dept standards, Obama would not be able to work in this country and would probably be deported. It sounds better hummed to to the tune of Oh Susannah, and served with a nice Chianti would convince 3 meth-heads and a drunk gopher. An ALJ, not so much.

Jordan = Linda Jordan, who along with Orly herself and the late lamented Col. Hollister (not heard from since his visit from the MIB), is one of three people who violated law to make various inquiries of the Selective Service Registration system and EVerify, inputting Obama's alleged SSN and pretending to be either Obama himself, or someone thinking of hiring Obama. Jordan is prepared to testify that she did these things, which could get her in hot water, but none of us is holding our breath.

The above is from memory, so excuse any errors of fact or omission. ;;)

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

But the likelihood that any one of them will be permitted to testify approaches zero, does it not? As I understand it, this is a hearing on the motion to dismiss by the Indiana elections commission, secretary of state, and attorney general. The question is whether the elections commission acted properly in dismissing the complaint from the witnesses arrayed before them, which included Orly. Have I got that right?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

But the likelihood that any one of them will be permitted to testify approaches zero, does it not? As I understand it, this is a hearing on the motion to dismiss by the Indiana elections commission, secretary of state, and attorney general. The question is whether the elections commission acted properly in dismissing the complaint from the witnesses arrayed before them, which included Orly. Have I got that right?I do believe you are correct, sir - and I am sure Orly has no clue what-so-ever as to what is going to happen to her on Tuesday. :- :- :-

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus »

I'm going with John Sampson, Tim Adams, and Susan Daniels.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

It could be Timmy. Bowling Green to Indy is less than a 4 hour drive.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

OK, I'm new here. Who are they?Susan Daniels -claims to be a P.I. and scoured internet database using Obama's information and claimed he's using a stolen Connecticut SS#. Neil Sankay did this also.John Sampson is a retired customs inspector and claims Obama should be deported based on his review of the internet copies of documents. He's running for state Senate in Colorado.Linda Jordan pretended to be Obama's boss on E-verify and got results indicating a problem with Obama's SS#.All 3 plus Polarick have done daffydavits that O'rly has attached as 'zibits to her pleadings in many of her cases. Also, they appeared as witnesses for the circus in Atlanta before ALJ Malihi and are featured on the DVD she is selling so proudly. Strunk was there,too, but he may still be recovering from his latest smackdown where he was hit with costs in the tens of thousands of dollars.Go to the Georgia Ballot Challenge thread and watch the show if you really want to see them on the stand.The empty chair did not object to their testimony but the judge found it unpersuasive. This time the defendant's table will not be empty and they have asked for sanctions. It is highly unlikely they will be allowed on the stand in this hearing.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

A reminder for the new folks -- in our Birther Cast & Crew section is the Birther Gallery:http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... =48&t=5081

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.
verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

But the likelihood that any one of them will be permitted to testify approaches zero, does it not? As I understand it, this is a hearing on the motion to dismiss by the Indiana elections commission, secretary of state, and attorney general. The question is whether the elections commission acted properly in dismissing the complaint from the witnesses arrayed before them, which included Orly. Have I got that right?My understanding is the same. I was just relating who they are and why Orly might want them. I think Loh and others have been quite definitive that Tuesday is not an evidentiary hearing of any kind, and even if it were, there is no regular procedure by which a witness can call witnesses... let alone issue subpoenas.I think the very best case for Orly on Tuesday is profound disappointment. The potential worst case is a great deal worse.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

I think the very best case for Orly on Tuesday is profound disappointment. The potential worst case is a great deal worse.Guess what I'm rooting for? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

OK, I'm new here. Who are they?Oh my!Anybody have a link to the Georgia hearing in front of Administrative Judge Malihi?Apparently SuzieC has not seen it. :mrgreen: Get yourself some popcorn and spend a few hours watching it SuzieC. :lol: Come back and tell us what you think. :D

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Thanks, everyone. I do now recognize all of them from previous birferpaloozas.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

But the likelihood that any one of them will be permitted to testify approaches zero, does it not? As I understand it, this is a hearing on the motion to dismiss by the Indiana elections commission, secretary of state, and attorney general. The question is whether the elections commission acted properly in dismissing the complaint from the witnesses arrayed before them, which included Orly. Have I got that right?There's more than that on the table. There's also an objection to Taitz's illegal practice of law in Indiana, a motion for sanctions, and a motion asking the court to order Orly to cease her illegal activities within the state's courts.
Edit: I'm actually not finding a specific request to order Orly to stop her UPL, though I seem to remember reading such a document. I may be misremembering.

SuzieC

Post by SuzieC »

OK, I'm new here. Who are they?Oh my!Anybody have a link to the Georgia hearing in front of Administrative Judge Malihi?Apparently SuzieC has not seen it. :mrgreen: Get yourself some popcorn and spend a few hours watching it SuzieC. :lol: Come back and tell us what you think. :D I may do just that this week, as I have nothing much on the schedule. Really, wish, though, that i could watch live streaming Indiana hearing. -xx

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Thanks, everyone. I do now recognize all of them from previous birferpaloozas.[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=Uuxq1i_CX-w] course the best part of the whole show was when O'rly takes the stand and becomes her own witness. One of the all time great moments of real life courtroom drama.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Orly went to Georgia convinced that she had a win in the bag. The defense table was empty! ALJ Malihi had already refused to quash a subpoena for President Obama to appear. She had her one honest judge at last. Then Malihi called the various complainants into his chambers and offered something. I remain unclear whether he offered to issue a default judgment in favor of the complainants or to do something else. In my mind, he was a little man thinking he was in a national spotlight. In any event, the complainants wanted their day in the sun, and that proved to be their undoing.Then everything collapsed. The high point was when Orly called herself as a witness.According to Pravda (yes, that Pravda), [link]Georgia Judge Michael Malihi is a cowardly traitor,http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/column ... _Malihi-0/[/link]. According to the Obly, he is an iranian Muslim.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Orly went to Georgia convinced that she had a win in the bag. The defense table was empty! ALJ Malihi had already refused to quash a subpoena for President Obama to appear. She had her one honest judge at last. Then Malihi called the various complainants into his chambers and offered something. I remain unclear whether he offered to issue a default judgment in favor of the complainants or to do something else. In my mind, he was a little man thinking he was in a national spotlight. In any event, the complainants wanted their day in the sun, and that proved to be their undoing.Then everything collapsed. The high point was when Orly called herself as a witness.According to Pravda (yes, that Pravda), [link]Georgia Judge Michael Malihi is a cowardly traitor,http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/column ... _Malihi-0/[/link]. According to the Obly, he is an iranian Muslim.IIRC -- since I cannot bear to watch her GA screeching ever again -- Malihi asked her sarcastically if she was testifying or presenting her final argument. She completely missed the sarcasm and said, "Oh, can I testify?" or something like that, and without waiting for an answer, hopped up to the stand to do so. It was hysterical, pure Orlyesque, kind of like her thinking she qualifies for a Pulitzer!

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Really, wish, though, that i could watch live streaming Indiana hearing. -xxYes, I am severely peeved that it looks like no non-birther coverage. I am not confident that Amos Brown will cover it. :( I up my offer to $100 towards expenses of anyone (non-birther) who will attend.I guess there is always the (expensive) transcript.

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=103964]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=103964 :evil:

I am flying 3 people to appear at the hearing in Indiana and need to pay [highlight]the hotel fees[/highlight]. Donations to cover expenses are greatly needed and greatly appreciated'Scuse me, but doesn't Oily ("hotter, wetter, tighter,"... whatever) have a hotel room reserved? What's the problem with her sharing it? I mean, it's not like she hasn't flashed her naughty bits at others before. Most hotel rooms come with a pull-out couch and at least a double bed. So, why would there need to be donations to cover hotel fees for Orly + 3? Oily's got the room already...and it's obvious that her nonexistent virtuous reputation is in no possible danger. Hell, I'll even donate the Mazola for the party. :mrgreen:

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
SuzieC

Post by SuzieC »

Re: Malihi.....And she then threatened him with criminal charges of corruption and complicity with the conspiracy to cover up the Kenyan Muslim fraudulent Usurper, too. By my count, she has threatened officials, opposing lawyers, and judges from GA., HI., IN., AZ., DC Cir. and others as well with criminal and/or disciplinary charges if they thwart her in any way. What more does it take, CA bar?

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”