Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

June bug

Post by June bug »

Chris Strunk or Chito Papa?

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

UPDATE

:evil: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=100521,h ... /?p=100521[/link] :evil:

3 witnesses confirmed that they will testify in Tuesday, the 12th in IN

Posted on | June 7, 2012 | No Comments

The question is, will they be allowed to "testify?"

mimi

Post by mimi »

My guess is Daniels and Sampson. Who else could it be?I forget the name...The film producer whom she was going to depose in California ??Bettina Viviano

realist

Post by realist »

UPDATE

:evil: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=100521,h ... /?p=100521[/link] :evil:

Posted on | June 7, 2012 | No Comments

The question is, will they be allowed to "testify?"Well, let's put it this way. It is a hearing on 4 unopposed motions... (yeah, that's true) so there shouldn't be any testimony, except Taitz trying to explain why she's crapticing law without a license. It is not an evidentiary hearing under any normal circumstances.

Now, whether the judge will listen to her screeching "but I have weeetnises" who, came long way long time, who knows, but the hearing should not get past you can't craptice law without and license here, so go sit in the back of the room. Then the other plaintiffs, if allowed, can "argue". That's kinda sorta how it should go.

Akshully, there really is not reason the motions can't be decided without hearing, but...

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny »

UPDATE

Posted on | June 7, 2012 | No CommentsIN Tuesday? Really? I'll have to believe that is a tyop, because the use of "on" and "for" to indicate moment in time and time duration respectively were things that were hammered into the minds of Soviet children from day one of English class. (In Russian, the prepositions used normally mean "in" and "on" respectively)

Surely, you cannot forget such a simple rule when you have been living for at least twent years in a country where they speak that language?

Of course, it must be a tyop. Or does she do it more often?

ducktape

Post by ducktape »

Of course, it must be a tyop. Or does she do it more often?Grammar and spelling are for the little people, Paul.

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Are we going to have any boots on the ground here? {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif Have there been any requests to record this hearing?

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
vic

Post by vic »

...Emergecy injuction ...What does she have against n's?I found the missing n's -

3 wit[highlight]n[/highlight]esses confirmedThat n should be an l

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Any news on a potential broadcast -- audio or video -- of the this "explosive" event?

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

UPDATE

Posted on | June 7, 2012 | No Comments Oh, this should be rich. Who, exactly, will put these "witnesses" on the stand and elicit their testimony? Orly is neither counsel, nor pro se plaintiff. She is just another witness, as she has forgotten but she assured the Indiana Elections Commission. A witness cannot, in any court, even in Moldovia, call another witness to the stand.

And it goes without saying that a witness cannot file an "emergecy ijuction."

Piffle

Post by Piffle »

Oh, this should be rich. Who, exactly, will put these "witnesses" on the stand and elicit their testimony? Orly is neither counsel, nor pro se plaintiff. She is just another witness, as she has forgotten but she assured the Indiana Elections Commission. A witness cannot, in any court, even in Moldovia except those held in revival tents, call another witness to the stand.FIFY.

Sekrit Stuffs!
We lurves fixing things for folks at the Fogbow, ya know -- especially when they weren't wrong in the first place. ;)

CatMe

Post by CatMe »

UPDATE

Posted on | June 7, 2012 | No Comments Oh, this should be rich. Who, exactly, will put these "witnesses" on the stand and elicit their testimony? Orly is neither counsel, nor pro se plaintiff. She is just another witness, as she has forgotten but she assured the Indiana Elections Commission. A witness cannot, in any court, even in Moldovia, call another witness to the stand.

And it goes without saying that a witness cannot file an "emergecy ijuction."

Orly knows so little about the law that she cannot even recognize when she is practicing it.

Piffle

Post by Piffle »

Orly knows so little about the law that she cannot even recognize when she is practicing it.I sooo intend to steal that. :-bd

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Don't you mean crapticing it?

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Any news on a potential broadcast -- audio or video -- of the this "explosive" event?Ask Amos Brown. (see up thread)

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Any news on a potential broadcast -- audio or video -- of the this "explosive" event?Ask Amos Brown. (see up thread) #-o Thanks ... I missed that. Too much going on here today!

Highlands

Post by Highlands »

"pupper" = "puppet" + "(redacted)" :bwaha:

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science
Roboe

Post by Roboe »

Oh, this should be rich. Who, exactly, will put these "witnesses" on the stand and elicit their testimony? Orly is neither counsel, nor pro se plaintiff. She is just another witness, as she has forgotten but she assured the Indiana Elections Commission. A witness cannot, in any court, even in Moldovia, call another witness to the stand.She's probably hoping can do a repeat of what she did in front of the Election Commision: Causing such a stink, that they let her play-pretend to be a lawyer, just to get her out of their courtroom faster. Let's not kid ourselves here, the commission saw right through her pathetic excuse of being there as a witness, but they realised that the fastest way to get rid of her, was to give her 10 minutes and then deny whatever she suggested.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Oh, this should be rich. Who, exactly, will put these "witnesses" on the stand and elicit their testimony? Orly is neither counsel, nor pro se plaintiff. She is just another witness, as she has forgotten but she assured the Indiana Elections Commission. A witness cannot, in any court, even in Moldovia, call another witness to the stand.She's probably hoping can do a repeat of what she did in front of the Election Commision: Causing such a stink, that they let her play-pretend to be a lawyer, just to get her out of their courtroom faster. Let's not kid ourselves here, the commission saw right through her pathetic excuse of being there as a witness, but they realised that the fastest way to get rid of her, was to give her 10 minutes and then deny whatever she suggested.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Yabut she conned her way into having a Federal Judge :shock: give her time to talk about her bullshit attempt to intervene in a case about off-shore drilling. She did that by "oh, but I've come such a long way" whine. Of course in Indiana, the judge has the benefit of the record of the ballot commission hearing (complete with video provided by the birther clowns, if he was so inclined). I'm not betting either way on this one. Except, of course, what the end result will be.

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

http://steveshark.files.wordpress.com/2 ... 1.jpgShrek knows what this means.Sekrit Stuffs!
NADT. Just a prediction of the legal results Tuesday.

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

The more I think about it -- in what the hell capacity is Orly even showing up for this hearing? Does she have any role other than as a spectator?

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The more I think about it -- in what the hell capacity is Orly even showing up for this hearing? Does she have any role other than as a spectator?Sekrit Stuffs!
Call her cell phone and ask her. :lol:

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Piffle

Post by Piffle »

The more I think about it -- in what the hell capacity is Orly even showing up for this hearing? Does she have any role other than as a spectator?If you figure that out, Skeppy, by all means you should let Orly know. I'm quite sure she'd appreciate it.

brygenon

Post by brygenon »

Don't you mean crapticing it?I'll ask my conslutants.

rajah

Post by rajah »

The more I think about it -- in what the hell capacity is Orly even showing up for this hearing? Does she have any role other than as a spectator?If you figure that out, Skeppy, by all means you should let Orly know. I'm quite sure she'd appreciate it.And let the rest of us know too, also, as well as. Orly's mind is a wondrous thing to behold.Regards .............Dick

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”