Indiana ballot challenge (smackdown for Orly)

tjh

Post by tjh »

Sekrit Stuffs!
Opposing counsel (deputy AGs) have pending motions to: (1) drop-kick her through the legal goalposts of Indiana by striking her appearance; (2) order her to cease and desist from illegally crapticing law in Indiana; (3) formally find the entire action to be frivolous, groundless and brought for improper purposes; and (4) impose monetary sanctions on Taitz (and possibly Kern as well). Her "subpoena activity" is simply aggravating the severity and extent of her unauthorized craptice of law and I seriously doubt that it has escaped the attention of opposing counsel. -xx
At least any witnesses who show up will see an amusing show.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

All four motions are unopposed in that Plaintiffs have failed to file any objection to the motions.Plenty of time remains, in Orlylaw. She'll combine all her responses to all the motions in one brief, and add motions of her own for summary judgment in her favor and sanctions against respondents in the same brief, and file it about three days before the hearing.Then she'll show up in court and HER motions will be unopposed, and should result in default wins for her.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
borealis

Post by borealis »

All four motions are unopposed in that Plaintiffs have failed to file any objection to the motions.Plenty of time remains, in Orlylaw. She'll combine all her responses to all the motions in one brief, and add motions of her own for summary judgment in her favor and sanctions against respondents in the same brief, and file it about three days before the hearing.Then she'll show up in court and HER motions will be unopposed, and should result in default wins for her.I bet it gets postponed like the MS case. She might show up in 2020. :bored:

MrBrown

Post by MrBrown »

Air Force One now has to be diverted to avoid Indiana airspace, which would result in President Soebarkho being within the jurisdiction of Orly's subpoena and that automatically means he will be served the summons. Probably has to avoid Georgia airspace, as well, because of the papers being sent to Jablonski. She's boxing him in ! \ :D / Just hope Romney doesn't trick the Obama crew into having the 1st debate venue be in (dun dun DUHHHHHHN) the Hoosier state. Orly would be there, waving her papers, declaring victory. If this case is around that long..... :-

CatMe

Post by CatMe »

He was orderd to do the same before and never appeared so this is a lost cause.[...]Taitz":165wbopr">do you have a better idea?I am doing the best I can :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91347#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91347#comments :twisted:I believe her. I don't think she is mentally capable of doing any better than the craptastic job she has been doing.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Leorly's very perky today about Indiana. What happened with her Mississippi challenge? :-k It's too bad there is no request for PHV and Notice of Appearance by The Teppernator in Indiana. It looks like the Indiana Dems are on their own :( :twisted: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91776,ht ... m/?p=91776[/link] :twisted: Certified mail receipts showing that the suboenas to appear at the hearing on June 12 in the Indiana Superior Court Marion County were sent to Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Michael Astrue,Ken Bennett, Loretta Fuddy, Alvin Onaka, Miriam Goderich and othersPosted on | June 1, 2012 | No Comments(snip) :twisted: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91766,ht ... m/?p=91766[/link] :twisted: Signed and Stamped Subpoena was served on Nancy Pelosi to appear at the hearing on June 12 in the Indiana Superior CourtPosted on | June 1, 2012 | No Comments(snip)

Mark

Post by Mark »

Indiana Rules of Civil Procedure Section 45(E) provides:

"At the request of any party subpoenas for attendance at a hearing or trial shall be issued by the clerk of court of the county in which the action is pending when requested, or, in the case of a subpoena for the taking of a deposition, by the clerk of court of the county in which the action is so pending or in the county in which the deposition is being taken. A subpoena may be served at any place within the state; and when permitted by the laws of the United States, this or another state or foreign country, the court upon proper application and cause shown may authorize the service of a subpoena outside the state in accordance with and as permitted by such law."

Apparently, Orlylaw allows her to skip the judge and bamboozle the clerk. I wonder if that is sanctionable.

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:
tjh

Post by tjh »

Leorly's very perky today about Indiana.]She didn't pay for no steenkin' Return Receipt !!

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

She finally got all her poo posted off. Someone else mentioned something about return receipts and acceptance receipts at the post office are missing in action (understand about the rtn rcpt at the moment).Loh, shouldn't these be served on the person unless that person has lawfully authorized another to represent him/her for this action???

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
bob

Post by bob »

Signed and Stamped Subpoena was served on Nancy Pelosi to appear at the hearing on June 12 in the Indiana Superior Court :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91766]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91766 :twisted:

...at least the "subpoena" has a date, time, and location now....

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Loh, shouldn't these be served on the person unless that person has lawfully authorized another to represent him/her for this action???Well, they should probably be served. Service is defective for a number of reasons that would be obvious to anyone not Orly. She hasn't even gotten to the point where there'd need to be argument about whether she'd served the right person yet.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 »

She finally got all her poo posted off. Someone else mentioned something about return receipts and acceptance receipts at the post office are missing in action (understand about the rtn rcpt at the moment).Loh, shouldn't these be served on the person unless that person has lawfully authorized another to represent him/her for this action???Let me guess (cause I am not going to her site) the "certified mail receipts" are in fact the green and white slips showing that the things were mailed (probably with a date mailed filled in by Orly) and NOT the green "return receipt" cards sent back saying that the subpoenas have actually been received.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

She's still going...

:lol: :twisted: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91864,ht ... m/?p=91864[/link] :twisted: :lol:

Signed and stamped by the court clerk subpoenas ordering Alvin Onaka, S. Anthony Long, Daniel A. Dumezich, Bryce H. Bennett, Connie Lawson, to appear at the June 12 hearing in the Indiana Superior Court

Posted on | June 1, 2012 | No Comments :evil: [link]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=91875,ht ... m/?p=91875[/link] :evil:

Signed and stamped by the court clerk subpoenas ordering Ken Bennet,Mike Zullo, Joe Arpaio :P , Miriam Goderich, to appear at the June 12 hearing in the Indiana Superior Court

Posted on | June 1, 2012 | No Comments

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

It doesn't matter whether the subpoenas are signed by God Himself or stamped in triplicate or quadruplicate. The Indiana Court does not have jurisdiction to command out-of-state witnesses to appear before it via its subpoena power. I have to admit, I can't wait to see what happens June 12 and I'd be very disappointed if the hearing were continued.

bob

Post by bob »

Let me guess (cause I am not going to her site) the "certified mail receipts" are in fact the green and white slips showing that the things were mailed (probably with a date mailed filled in by Orly) and NOT the green "return receipt" cards sent back saying that the subpoenas have actually been received.It is like you know something about the law, or something....(Yes, you are correct.)

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Piffle

Post by Piffle »

It doesn't matter whether the subpoenas are signed by God Himself or stamped in triplicate or quadruplicate. The Indiana Court does not have jurisdiction to command out-of-state witnesses to appear before it via its subpoena power. I have to admit, I can't wait to see what happens June 12 and I'd be very disappointed if the hearing were continued.^^^^ This.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

I can mail an empty envelope to anyone and get a receipt, yes? Seems to me that anything mailed should be mailed by a qualified server. BTW, Suzie, I have this subpoena which is signed my the FSM. Now that is legal for out-of-state witnesses.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Um... FSM=Flying Spaghetti Monsters?

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Um... FSM=Flying Spaghetti Monsters?Well, not plural. I believe in the singular. ;)

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Um... FSM=Flying Spaghetti Monsters?Well, not plural. I believe in the singular. ;)Would that be Flying Spaghettis Monster for plural????

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

Would that be Flying Spaghettis Monster for plural????No, silly. "Flying Spaghetti Monster or Monsters" has nothing to do with singular or plural. It's a clear attempt to distinguish "Flying Spaghetti Monsters" from "Monsters."

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Would that be Flying Spaghettis Monster for plural????No, silly. "Flying Spaghetti Monster or Monsters" has nothing to do with singular or plural. It's a clear attempt to distinguish "Flying Spaghetti Monsters" from "Monsters."Where are the word weenies when you need them???

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

Would that be Flying Spaghettis Monster for plural????No, silly. "Flying Spaghetti Monster or Monsters" has nothing to do with singular or plural. It's a clear attempt to distinguish "Flying Spaghetti Monsters" from "Monsters."I see what you did there.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Loh,Thank you very much for being patient with me and my questions. This one in particular with all the motions stacked up on top of one another can be difficult for the layperson (me) to fully understand. I do understand that someone in the Great State of Indiana is going to get her Yahoo whacked shortly. ?( ?( ?( -xx Thanks :-bd =D>

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Below is a little more in-depth analysis of the IN docket/case and where it stands and what is to be heard on the 12th. Hope it helps.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------In the Docket below there are links to Scribd for docs we have. In brief, there are four motions & filings – all filed by the IN SOS – to be heard on June 12. All four motions are unopposed in that Plaintiffs have failed to file any objection to the motions. (1) IN SOS Motion to Dismiss (original) Complaint Docs: [link]SOS Motion to Dismiss,[/link]; [link]SOS Memo in Support,[/link]; [link]SOS Reply,[/link] (No Plaintiffs opposition on docket; SOS says in reply that no opposition filed) Relief requested: Dismissal of Case(2) IN SOS Objection to Taitz AppearanceDocs: S[link]OS Objection,[/link]; [link]SOS Reply,[/link] (No Plaintiffs opposition on docket; SOS says in reply that no opposition filed) Relief requested: Strike Taitz’s appearance; prohibit Taitz from appearing before court until/unless she is granted pro hac vice to represent any plaintiffs who DO have standing(3) IN SOS Motion for Sanctions (against ALL petitioners) Docs: [link]SOS Sanctions Motion,[/link]; [link]SOS Reply,[/link] (No Plaintiffs opposition on docket; SOS says in reply that no opposition filed) Relief requested: (a) Judgment in favor of Respondents; (b) monetary penalties against plaintiffs; and (c) costs and attorneys fees under Ind. Code 34-52-1-1.(4) IN SOS Objection to Amended Complaint (Grounds: Taitz failed to seek leave to file as required by law and amendment is futile) Docs: [link]SOS Reply,[/link] (No Plaintiffs opposition on docket) Relief requested: Not allow plaintiffs to file amended complaintCase: ORLY TAITZ DR VS.ELECTIONS COMMISSION Cause Number: 49D141203MI012046So, under Orly's theory of law, Respondents are entitled to a default, correct?What about under the Reality theory of law?

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”