Georgia Ballot Challenge

RTH10260

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Googling for GA election statutes I came accross this booklet for state officials by the GASOS containing a fast track to the election laws." Election Law In Georgia: What City And County Attorneys Need To ..." [/break1]sos.ga.gov/electionconnection/pdf/GA_election_law.pdf]http://www.sos.ga.gov/electionconnectio ... on_law.pdfLooking at the subject of election contests, pg 12-14, it seem Farrar is out of luck. He was not a voter in the selection of Obama as candidate (as that was not a chore of GA voters). Technically his next choice would be within 5 days of the general election. But imho Farrar would need to challenge each and every member elected for the Electoral Collage and supportive of Obama #-o #-o #-o

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:37 pm

I guess the Secretary of State of Georgia is not playing birfer games this time. Farrar has now apparently sent his own complaint out of an "abundance of caution."I miss our ex animo friend! Does anyone know, has he been posting anywhere lately?He's been defecating on NBC's Blog... [/break1]wordpress.com/]http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Slartibartfast

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:36 pm

I guess the Secretary of State of Georgia is not playing birfer games this time. Farrar has now apparently sent his own complaint out of an "abundance of caution."I miss our ex animo friend! Does anyone know, has he been posting anywhere lately?He seems to come and go on Squeeky's blog---he hasn't been there for almost a week ([/break1]wordpress.com/2012/09/14/wicked-witch-of-the-west-flying-to-kansas/#comment-4832]this is the latest comment of his I could find), but, if he is true to form, I would expect him to return sometime in the next week or so. I always try to keep a weather eye out for David "out of breath" (my translation of his epithet) so that I can convey to him what a contemptible excuse for a human being he is.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

bob

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:11 pm

(Seems as good as here as anywhere) OBC: [/break1]com/ballot-challenge-2-0-ga-grand-jury]Ballot Challenge 2.0– GA Grand Jury:

This this will not go anywhere but will serve as good re-election ammo.

Secretary Kemp has placed putative candidate Obama on the Georgia general ballot for president.

This is, allegedly, in violation of Georgia election laws and the responsibility of the Attorney General’s office to investigate.

[...]

The AG office has alluded to the ballot challenge issue as not being in their venue and should, instead, be addressed by the Grand Jury. And, in fact, it was presented to the Union County Grand Jury (3/8/12) with full concurrence and support of the Grand Jury foreman. The deliberation was made in the presence of DA Langley and was, therefore, “mysteriously” turned down. The complaint was then filed with DA Langley according to OCGA 45-15-11 and never processed (5/7/12). DA Langley had previously stated that he would not allow “state” issues to be processed in county Grand Juries.

The issue has to do with OCGA 25-2-5 (a) & (c). Section (a) states quite clearly that candidates must meet constitutional requirements. Open records requests have never yielded the documents that were used to qualify the candidate. Rhetoric from the attorneys assigned to the SOS office alludes to the “fact” that the Democrat Party qualifies the candidate and therefore the SOS has no records. Regardless, no records have ever been returned pertaining to the candidate’s bono fides from open records requests. In a telephone conversation with Attorney Cam-Anh Le, Attorney Le stated: “The secretary (SOS Kemp) does not qualify candidates” and “The political parties qualify the candidates”. This was so bizarre that I asked her to repeat what she said. Attorney Russo in a letter dated 10/2/12 stared that: “The Secretary of State does not place candidates on the ballot pursuant to OCGA 21-2-5”....Blanchard is (implicitly) requesting the AGoGA to investigate the SoSoGA, the AGoGA's client in Taitz|Judd v. Obama. Awkward....
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Pretty much the usual bullshit...

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358153]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358153 :evil:

Draft of GA renewed complaint

Posted on | October 26, 2012 | No Comments

It does include this little lie...

Dr. Orly Taitz ESq

/s/ Counsel for Plaintiff

[highlight]Pro Hac Vice counsel for Plaintiff David Farrar[/highlight] :^o

Among others, of course.

Since this is a DRAFT I'm sure those will all be corrected.

6. Plaintiff Farrar brought a challenge against Candidate Obama in the General election. Exhibit 1

7. Farrar received an e-mail from Vincent Russo, legal counsel for Secretary of State Kemp, stating that since a challenge was heard in the primary election, it will not be heard in the general election.

8. Farrar is challenging this decision by Secretary of State Kemp due to the fact that Kemp flagrantly violated Georgia statute O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5(b) and denied Farrar his right to challenge a candidate in General election and due to the fact that his challenge was wrongly denied in this court, as defense presented no rebuttal to prima facie evidence of forgery and fraud in Obama ‘s IDs and Superior court refused to hear the case stating that it did not have jurisdiction prior to the nomination preceding general election. Additionally Plaintiff is bringing forward new evidence, which reinforces his case.

9. Plaintiff brings forward a sworn affidavit and videotaped press conference from Sheriff Joseph Arpaio of Maricopa County Arizona, attesting to forgery in Obama’s birth Certificate, selective service certificate and Social Security number. Exhibit 2

10. Plaintiff brings forward transcript of March 25 hearing of Assembly of Kenya, where Minister of Lands, James Orengo states that Obama was born in Kenya Exhibit 3et cetera

:lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

neonzx

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by neonzx » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Pretty much the usual bullshit...

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358153]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358153 :evil:

Draft of GA renewed complaintTo borrow from a more prolific poster than I...

:yawn:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

RTH10260

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Pretty much the usual bullshit... :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358153]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358153 :evil: 10. Plaintiff brings forward transcript of March 25 hearing of Assembly of Kenya, where Minister of Lands, James Orengo states that Obama was born in Kenya Exhibit 3Which as always has duly been authticated for Taitz by the appropriate Kenyan authorities --> Iirc Judge Land many years ago told Orlena about this minor detail and of who is responible to obtain proper evidence :dontwanttolook: :notlistening: ](*,)

raicha

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by raicha » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:15 pm

I think I'll wait until she files this before commenting.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 pm

I think I'll wait until she files this before commenting.Me, too.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Dallasite » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Thai Eats said:

his challenge was wrongly denied in this court, as defense presented no rebuttal to prima facie evidence of forgery and fraud in Obama ‘s IDsShe keeps using those words. I do not think those words mean what she thinks they mean.

Edit: to add: It still amazes me that she thinks because the she and her witlesses made statements and claims unopposed in Georgia, that means they must be accepted as gospel truth and fact. ](*,)
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

raicha

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by raicha » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Failure to Understand "Burden of Proof" - Exhibit #2 in the case to prove that Orly Taitz has never actually studied the law.

MN-Skeptic

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Thai Eats said:

his challenge was wrongly denied in this court, as defense presented no rebuttal to prima facie evidence of forgery and fraud in Obama ‘s IDsShe keeps using those words. I do not think those words mean what she thinks they mean.

Edit: to add: It still amazes me that she thinks because the she and her witlesses made statements and claims unopposed in Georgia, that means they must be accepted as gospel truth and fact. ](*,)
Maybe someone needs to point out to her again that she, and all her evidence, have lose to an empty chair! No evidence on the part of the defendents, no rebuttal, no case law cited, and SHE LOST!
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Foggy

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Foggy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:20 pm

She's certainly the bizzy little bee, yesno? ;;)

raicha

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by raicha » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Maybe someone needs to point out to her again that she, and all her evidence, have lose to an empty chair! No evidence on the part of the defendents, no rebuttal, no case law cited, and SHE LOST!Er, well, um, that's what she's complaining about. She doesn't understand how an empty chair can win because she doesn't understand her burden of proof and she hasn't the first clue what evidence is.

kate520

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by kate520 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:38 pm

She's certainly the bizzy dizzy little bee, yesno? ;;)FIFY.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

DaveMuckey

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by DaveMuckey » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:01 pm

[link]David Farrar sighting,http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/i ... Page2.html[/link]

In the comments.

Same old, same old.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:38 am

Helen Tansey, who used her life's savings to buy Survival Seeds and runs The T Room which supports Walt Fitzpatrick, slams Orly while discussing Pixel Patriot on ORYR:[/break1]blogspot.ca/2013/07/cnn-producer-demands-gary-tuchman-cnn.html]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... n-cnn.htmlHelen Tansey · 1 day agoI am more than happy to provide you with personal/first-hand testimonial as to what this former CNN producer has done to expose the truth about the individual who has been anointed and protected by the political, financial and MILITARY elite of this country.-snip-But I digress, let me tell you what this fine CNN producer has done to earn his bona fides. First, he and a fellow patriot named Carl Swensson were one of the first two to file ballot challenges in Georgia. These challenges led to a hearing in which famed Atty Taitz literally took the stand, during her own argument, and swore to something or another thereby proving whatever. Nutjob, I tell you, and I not only witnessed this disgrace firsthand but I livestreamed it. To boot, I witnessed Taitz telling my pal, Dean Haskins, he was a piece of shit. Yep, right smack dab in front of me. Witnessed the entire encounter. :lol:Again, I digress, but know, this former CNN Producer's attorney had vacated and severed his case from the Taitz absolute embarrassment in Malahi's courtroom. This CNN Producer's attorney made sure the camera's captured him walking out of the courtroom before the circus known as Taitz presented it's whatever the hell you want to call it.This former CNN Producer consulted the Article II Super PAC as well. He masterfully developed videos including the one ORYR continues to run w/Santita Jackson and truth above.This former CNN Producer took his own money and paid for all expenses related to the recent Zullo talk at the Sheriff's convention. ORYR certainly helped defray those costs BUT this former CNN Producer is the one that said yes. He left his family and video recorded Zullo's speech for you...all at his own personal expense w/ORYR promising reimbursement...have you donated thisObamaNation to this effort? Have you?This former CNN Producer has taken what he has learned and put his money where his mouth is. He is walking his talk...a rarity these days.More at link.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

TexasFilly

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:28 am

Oh, that's funny. And SEND MONEY!
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

RoadScholar

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:18 am

Helen Tansey · 1 day ago

-snip-

Nutjob, I tell you, and I not only witnessed this disgrace firsthand but I livestreamed it. To boot, I witnessed Taitz telling my pal, Dean Haskins, he was a piece of shit. Yep, right smack dab in front of me. Witnessed the entire encounter. :lol:[/highlight]

OMG... you now what this means? It means... Orly was right about something!
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Foggy

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 am

=))

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 am

Helen Tansey · 1 day ago

-snip-

Nutjob, I tell you, and I not only witnessed this disgrace firsthand but I livestreamed it. To boot, I witnessed Taitz telling my pal, Dean Haskins, he was a piece of shit. Yep, right smack dab in front of me. Witnessed the entire encounter. :lol:[/highlight]

OMG... you now what this means? It means... Orly was right about something!Quick... Hide that damn broken clock.

mimi

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by mimi » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:29 am

Also, if CNN had wanted to maintain any sense of journalistic integrity [highlight]they would not have used a pejorative label[/highlight]in the title of the report to describe a large segment of society merely seeking the truth.

The Birther Report is aghast at CNN using the word 'Birther'. :P

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 am

Also, if CNN had wanted to maintain any sense of journalistic integrity [highlight]they would not have used a pejorative label[/highlight]in the title of the report to describe a large segment of society merely seeking the truth.

The Birther Report is aghast at CNN using the word 'Birther'. :PAbout efffing time.

bob

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Doc C.: Ballot challenges work in Georgia:The year was 2012, and a group of plaintiffs (Farrar, Welden, Lax, Roth, Judy, Swensson, and Powell) went before Georgia administrative law judge Michael Malihi in an attempt to challenge Barack Obama’s position on the ballot in Georgia. Malihi didn’t buy it—after hearing the evidence presented by three petitioners’ attorneys, he ruled Obama eligible. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp agreed and Obama was on the ballot garnering 0 electoral votes from the state. But it doesn’t always work that way.Peach Pundit reports today that Judge Michael Malihi ruled against Tyrone Brooks, Jr. on the grounds that he had not met the residency requirements required in a run for State House District 55 in a special election June 16. Secretary of State Kemp has disqualified Brooks from the ballot.In Georgia state races, a candidate bears the burden of proof when challenged. In this case, Brooks admitted that he had voted in another district within the past year, and was unable to establish proof of residence with House District 55 for the required full year. The decision was detailed and informative. Judge Malihi knows a potential usurper when he sees one.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

wavey davey

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by wavey davey » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Birfer heads asploding in 3...2...1...

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”