Georgia Ballot Challenge

raicha

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by raicha » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 am

So why are y'all helping Taitz? I don't see that she actually filed this crap yet.

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 am

So why are y'all helping Taitz? I don't see that she actually filed this crap yet.You know non of this crap has a snowball's chance in hell of going anywhere. Aside from embarrassing (common English) some folks with a fell pack of lies, vicious gossip, and eyebrow raising innuendo. But, there really isn't any sense trying to help the ungrateful. I don't know if it could get any stupider without the "help" which she really doesn't pay too much attention to anyway. It seems there are some finer points that she has been working on. The catch is that the basic problems are so gross and egregious that they cannot be overcome without a complete change of lifestyle, outlook, and philosophy. -xx -xx
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:34 am

Remember the ONE case that Lena did win versus her leasers. She STILL hasn't figured out how to collect a dime from these turnips. The one case she won has cost her more money than she has received out of it. :roll: :roll: ](*,) -xx

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 am

Orly could have the Teppenator on her side and still find an infinite ways of screwing things up.

RTH10260

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

I wonder if Leah Lax, Thomas MacLaren, and Laurie Roth know that they are parties to this filing. I don't believe any of them were named in the appeal to the Georgia Supreme Court. Farrar did that on his own.Orlena is working off the not accepted appeal on the Mahili hearing at the GASC. Not sure what's the use as it was an intermediate ruling and recommendation to the SOS. The SOS has ruled and no other court decision on Mahilis proceedings will change that.

Whatever4

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Very very late, as I forgot I had this. Possibly Orly's favorite picture.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Most likely so!!!bwahaha
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by SueDB » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:58 pm

IMHOTEP! IMHOTEP!

neonzx

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by neonzx » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:28 pm

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Orly never disappoints... :lol:

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=291831]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=291831 :evil:

Elections challenge was renewed in GA against Barack Hussein Obama, Sec of State of GA and Barack Hussein Obama were served through their attorneys

Posted on | September 13, 2012 | No Comments

Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ

29839 Santa Margarita ste 100

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

[highlight]Counsel for Plaintiff David Farrar[/highlight]

RENEWED LEGAL CHALLENGE TO CANDIDACY FOR THE U.S. PRESIDENT IN 2012 ELECTION BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

[highlight]Attention[/highlight]

Vincent Russo-Legal Counsel for Secretary of State of Georgia Brian Kemp

Michael Jablonski –Legal counsel for Barack Hussein Obama, candidate for the U,S. President in the 2012 election

Kim Beal- Staff attorney and law clerk for Administrative Court Judge Michael Malihi

Sam Olens- Attorney General of Georgia

Dear Gentlemen and Lady

As you know, [highlight]Judge Malihi granted me, Attorney Orly Taitz, pro hac vice[/highlight] ](*,) to represent plaintiffs in their challenge to candidate Barack Obama

In January 2012 during the trial in administrative court in Farrar v Obama OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-

1215136-60-Malihi [highlight]I put on the stand 7 highly competent witnesses and experts[/highlight], :^o while Mr. Obama arrogantly disregarded the subpoena to appear and provide documents in spite of the fact that his motion to quash the subpoena was denied. Mr. Obama did not show up and did not provide any documents to overcome evidence, showing him using forged IDs and a stolen CT Social Security number 042-68-4425. Shockingly, in spite of all the evidence of fraud and forgery provided by the Plaintiffs and lack of any evidence from the defense, [highlight]pursuant to yet unknown reasoning and consideration :^o Judge Malihi found all the evidence to be “not sufficiently persuasive”[/highlight]. Later Fulton County Superior court ruled that they could not address the issue during the Primary election, as Mr. Obama was not a final Democratic Party candidate yet.

I am re-issuing a formal challenge for the general election and incorporate by reference all of the prior pleadings and exhibits. I am also adding as an exhibit a sworn affidavit by Sheriff Arpaio of AZ, [highlight]attesting to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is committing fraud by using a forged birth certificate, forged Selective service Certificate and a forged/fraudulently obtained Social Security number.[/highlight] :^o

[highlight]I am also serving you herein with a legal action Judd et al v Obama et al 12-cv-1507[/highlight] , :lol: which was filed in Federal court, where Secretary of State of Georgia Brian Kemp and Candidate on the ballot Barack Hussein Obama are named among the defendants. [highlight]I am incorporating by reference all of the arguments and exhibits of the complaint[/highlight]. I will have to forward exhibits by a separate file due to the size of the file.

I am confident that upon review of the file Secretary of State of Georgia Kemp will remove candidate Barack Hussein Obama from the ballot due to identity fraud and elections fraud and use of forged IDs as proof of identity. [-( In case Secretary Kemp is not ready to issue a permanent injunction, Plaintiff is seeking a temporary injunction until the original Identification papers are provided to overcome evidence of fraud.

Respectfully

/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ for Plaintiff David Farrar

[highlight]Pro hac vice was granted per Judge Malihi[/highlight] for representation of plaintiffs in elections challenge of Candidate for the U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama

summons Barack Hussein Obama.

Unreal...
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Mark

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 pm

I want this case heard in Georgia while I am suing you in California. I am confident you will remove Obama from the ballot in Georgia or I will make you and your attorneys come to California. Trips for them to Disneyland are optional.
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Butterfly Bilderberg

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Uh, pro hack veechay was granted by ALJ Malihi for the limited purpose of appearing in the administrative proceeding before ALJ Malihi.Plus, what Mark sed ^^^^^^^^^^^ . She is simultaneously suing Kemp and asking him to grant relief -- WTF?????????
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

ObjectiveDoubter

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Unhinged pretend lawyer OrLena screeches:

As you know, Judge Malihi granted me, Attorney Orly Taitz, pro hac vice to represent plaintiffs in their challenge to candidate Barack Obama.

She was granted back then. Is pro hac vice extended to this, without applying again?

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Uh, pro hack veechay was granted by ALJ Malihi for the limited purpose of appearing in the administrative proceeding before ALJ Malihi.Plus, what Mark sed^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ . She is simultaneously suing Kemp and asking him to grant relief -- WTF?????????Not in Orlylaw, BB.And yeah, what Mark said.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

DaveMuckey

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 pm

What part of dead doesn't she get?

Piffle

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Piffle » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Orly never disappoints... :lol: In case Secretary Kemp is not ready to issue a permanent injunction, Plaintiff is seeking a temporary injunction until the original Identification papers are provided to overcome evidence of fraud.I'm obviously suffering from a bad case of CRS. Could someone please remind me what the basis is in Georgia law for an executive officer (i.e., the Secretary of State) to issue an injunction?

BillTheCat

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it a thousand more times: The woman is mentally ill.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

A Legal Lohengrin

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm

She was granted back then. Is pro hac vice extended to this, without applying again?No, of course not. Pro hac vice is always intended as a limited leave to practice law in a specific legal action, not basically the equivalent of a license to practice law in the state forever. In fact, the Latin literally means "for this event."

Piffle

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Piffle » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 pm

I want this case heard in Georgia while I am suing you in California.Uh huh. And since she has incorporated all the allegations in that suit, I guess the Georgia addressees are supposed to decide the California senatorial election law challenges.In the meantime, she's suing on behalf of her Texas convict in California for loss of an election in West Virginia. All this while her case to escape "Obamacare mandates" in California has been moved to Texas. And then there's her beef with Dr. Onaka of Hawaii which is pending in (among other states) Mississippi.

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm obviously suffering from a bad case of CRS. Could someone please remind me what the basis is in Georgia law for an executive officer (i.e., the Secretary of State) to issue an injunction?Ya gotta read Orlylaw, Piffle. :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

PatGund

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by PatGund » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 pm

I want this case heard in Georgia while I am suing you in California.Uh huh. And since she has incorporated all the allegations in that suit, I guess the Georgia addressees are supposed to decide the California senatorial election law challenges.In the meantime, she's suing on behalf of her Texas convict in California for loss of an election in West Virginia. All this while her case to escape "Obamacare mandates" in California has been moved to Texas.It's like she dumped a bowl of legal spaghetti over a map of the United States.

1 guest

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by 1 guest » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 pm

woodworker

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by woodworker » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:39 pm

"Re-Newed Challenge"Let's see:New action, service on counsel representing in old action -- OOOOPS.New action, claiming PHV from "administrative" hearing applies -- OOOPS.Incorporation by reference -- maybe if same case and different motions, but different cases -- OOOPS.I could go on, but I have to go throw up (please Orly, add me as a defendant, cause you are the WORST LAWYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE, YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO AMERICA AND ANYONE WHO HIRES YOU IS STOOOPID).
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

PatGund

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by PatGund » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Dear California State Bar - When you're all done with the orgy you've been having with Sasquatch, the Loch Ness Monster, the Greys, and the Chupacabra, could you PLEASE get around to taking some disciplinary action against Dr. Orly Taitz?? Seriously, it's making you look like a bunch of idiots.Sincerely - Reality.

tjh

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by tjh » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Orly never disappoints... :lol:

Shockingly, in spite of all the evidence of fraud and forgery provided by the Plaintiffs and lack of any evidence from the defense, [highlight]pursuant to yet unknown reasoning and consideration :^o Judge Malihi found all the evidence to be “not sufficiently persuasive”[/highlight]. Later Fulton County Superior court ruled that they could not address the issue during the Primary election, as Mr. Obama was not a final Democratic Party candidate yet.You left out a highlight. Think they'll go for an empty chair this time?

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”