Georgia Ballot Challenge

raicha

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by raicha » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks for posting the direct link to the pdf, It's Funny.This one had even more than the usual number of layers of posts to click through before getting to the pdf. Orly's crack team of IT professionals has never figured out how to upload a file and post a simple link to it on the home page post.It's not their fault. The ebil regime messes with everything, including their brainbones.

ObjectiveDoubter

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm

a mother raper, father stabber

FIFY

Alice's Restaurant????

Piffle

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Piffle » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Alice's Restaurant????Yup. From back in the days when Arlo Guthrie wasn't almost as batshit crazy as Orly Taitz. He was so cute as a kid. :eek:

(Unfortunately, he hasn't aged well. He's now a Paulite Republican who embraces just about any right-wing conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Sigh.)

TollandRCR

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Alice's Restaurant????Yup. From back in the days when Arlo Guthrie wasn't almost as batshit crazy as Orly Taitz. He was so cute as a kid. :eek:

(Unfortunately, he hasn't aged well. He's now a Paulite Republican who embraces just about any right-wing conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Sigh.)Arlo Guthrie has never had himself tested for Huntington's Chorea, the dominant genetic disease that killed his father. However, with [link]his 60th birthday in 2007,http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/08/arts/ ... wanted=all[/link] he had already outlived his father by five years. Two siblings have already died from this disease. It's possible that he also will not age well. The independent strain was always part of him; the conspiracy theories might not be.

About once a month, Guthrie posts short writings to the Announcements area of [/break1]arlo.net]http://www.arlo.net, often sounding libertarian themes. However, on February 1, 2011, his post was to promote the cause of the public employee unions being opposed by Wisconsin Republicans, and to favor the cause of labor unions in general. Previously Guthrie had made comments in public disparaging musicians' unions and stating that he had refused to join one.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlo_Guthrie

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

BillTheCat

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by BillTheCat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

(Unfortunately, he hasn't aged well. He's now a Paulite Republican who embraces just about any right-wing conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Sigh.)

I did not know that. Very disappointing.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

ObjectiveDoubter

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 am

I did not know that. Very disappointing.If we keep talking about Arlo Guthrie here, the Thread-Police will swoop in, but just wanna say that while I am disappointed that he has veered off track politically, I'm not surprised. I never found him to be too deep a thinker. He was more about non-conforming than politics, IMO. But I so love Alice's. Staying out of Vietnam was such a big part of the lives of the boys around me and therefore my life too, for what seems like most of my growing up years. So I will always love Arlo!

Foggy

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Foggy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:34 pm

! Message from: Foggy
Swoop.

Kindly recall that I'm a 44th degree Jedi Master.

jtmunkus

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by jtmunkus » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 pm

We walked in, sat down, Obie Orly came in with the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, sat down. Man came in said, "All rise." We all stood up, and Obie Orly stood up with the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures, and the judge walked in sat down with a seeing eye dog, and he sat down, we sat down. Obie Orly looked at the seeing eye dog, and then at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, and looked at the seeing eye dog. And then at twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one and began to cry, 'cause Obie Orly came to the realization that it was a typical case of American blind justice, and there wasn't nothing she could do about it, and the judge wasn't going to look at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us. And wshe was fined $50 grand and had to pick up the garbage in the snow, but that's not what I came to tell you about.

Came to talk about the dgraft.[Chorus]

You can get anything that you want

At AliceMalihi's restaurant

You can get anything that you want

At AliceJudge Clay Land's restaurant

Walk right in, it's around the back a Friday Smack

'Bout a half a mile from the railroad track

You can get file anything that you want

You can eat say anything that you want

I said, you can eat dream anything that you want

At AliceMalihi's restaurant.

Plutodog

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Plutodog » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 pm

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

ObjectiveDoubter

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh-oh! A potential challenger to TFB Poet Laureate, Piffle! (and I love your Get Smart avatar mucho, too)

bob

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by bob » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 pm

final version of the application for stay sent to Justice Clarence Thomas :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=140457]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=140457 :twisted:

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/07/Farrar-v-Obama-Applicat ... -final.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -final.pdf :twisted:

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Questione posed :lol:

Can a presiding judge abuse his judicial discretion and violate due process of the

party when ruling in favor of a party who's had the burden of proof and who

showed contempt of the court, never appeared in court, and never provided

requested proof?Well, that one should be easy enough. -->

Abuse judicial "discretion"? No, but he can rule as he did.

How was the plaintiffs' due process violated? They were allowed to put on their entire dog and pony show uninterrupted (except by ALJ Malihi to occasionally as WTF?)?

If Plaintiffs felt he'd not met his burden, why the dog and pony show? How about a legal argument to that effect instead?

Showed contempt of the court? Hardly.

Was held in contempt of the court? Nope.

Just because something is requested doesn't mean it was requested properly nor that it was legally necessary to produce. You know... valid subpoenas and all that.

easy peasy

Except it will just be "denined".

ImageX 4 ImageX36

RTH10260

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 pm

final version of the application for stay sent to Justice Clarence Thomas :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=140457]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=140457 :twisted:

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/07/Farrar-v-Obama-Applicat ... -final.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -final.pdf :twisted:Another US$50 stamp wasted... :shock:

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm

David FarrarLeah LaxThomas MaClarenLaurie Rothv.Barack ObamaInteresting... So Orly can represent 4 "plaintiffs" in GA Admin court, drop them like a bad habit in Superior and the Supreme Court cuz she can't obtain pro hac vice, then file a Petition for Stay with SCOTUS on their behalf (representing them again at SCOTUS cuz, you know, as she states, she's "licensed" before SCOTUS), based on and admin judge's "recommendation" to the SoS, and citing the Superior Court's "ruling" and the Supreme Court's ruling to decline to hear the case... or something. And only name Obama in the Petition, as opposed to the original Farrar case naming the SoS and the Democratic Party of GA EC.Later, the case was filed with the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia which ruled that the superior court had no jurisdiction to hear the case and later the supreme courtof Georgia refused to hear the case as they considered the appeal to be aDiscretionary appeal.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

A Legal Lohengrin

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:02 pm

David FarrarLeah LaxThomas MaClarenLaurie Rothv.Barack ObamaInteresting... So Orly can represent 4 "plaintiffs" in GA Admin court, drop them like a bad habit in Superior and the Supreme Court cuz she can't obtain pro hac vice, then file a Petition for Stay with SCOTUS on their behalf (representing them again at SCOTUS cuz, you know, as she states, she's "licensed" before SCOTUS), based on and admin judge's "recommendation" to the SoS, and citing the Superior Court's "ruling" and the Supreme Court's ruling to decline to hear the case... or something. And only name Obama in the Petition, as opposed to the original Farrar case naming the SoS and the Democratic Party of GA EC.I'm not sure about her reasoning for doing it, but of all the things Orly has done, this strikes me as not having anything wrong with it. A lawyer who had nothing to do with any of the cases previously, but were admitted to the SCOTUS bar, could represent those clients. I'm not sure there's anything more wrong with her representing them at the SCOTUS level than there would be for another lawyer who had nothing at all to do with the case previously.It is still destined to be filed in the circular can, but that's because it's complete garbage, not because Orly is complete garbage, although she is.

RTH10260

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

final version of the application for stay sent to Justice Clarence Thomas :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/07/Farrar-v-Obama-Applicat ... -final.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -final.pdf :twisted:IANAL and very confuzzeled:

What does Orlena want, a temporary restraining order aka stay or an opinion on the GASC decision? IMHO she should have asked SCOTUS if it was proper that they kicked ass rather than giving her right against Mahili. Not that it would change anything as the SOS made the final decision. As for the OrlyLaw keyword of the month, stay, I must have missed to whom this order is to be directed to, apart that it doesn't seem to be a party of the Mahili hearing under discussion.

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm not sure about her reasoning for doing it, but of all the things Orly has done, this strikes me as not having anything wrong with it. A lawyer who had nothing to do with any of the cases previously, but were admitted to the SCOTUS bar, could represent those clients. I'm not sure there's anything more wrong with her representing them at the SCOTUS level than there would be for another lawyer who had nothing at all to do with the case previously.It is still destined to be filed in the circular can, but that's because it's complete garbage, not because Orly is complete garbage, although she is.Yes, I know, attorneys represent clients in appeals who have never represented them before... happens on a fairly regular basis... merely outlining the history.Also. Too. Gotta just love Orly's captions to her "pleadings"...APPLICATION FOB STAY OF THE CERTIFICATION OF VOTES FOR CANDIDATE BARACKOBAMA IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA DUE To LACK OFELIGIBILITY AND USE OF FORGED AND FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED IDENTIFICATIONDOCUMENTS [highlight]AND PENDING PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI[/highlight]So she wants the certification of votes stayed in an election which has not yet been held due to something she has no evidence of, and then just hang around because there is a Petition for Writ coming... sometime... for something. 8>

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by realist » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Orly's really, really final version of her [link]Application for Stay,[/link] is also at Jack's for those who do not wish to brave Orly's pdf file.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

RTH10260

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 pm

final version of the application for stay sent to Justice Clarence Thomas :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/07/Farrar-v-Obama-Applicat ... -final.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -final.pdf :twisted:IANAL and very confuzzeled:

What does Orlena want, a temporary restraining order aka stay or an opinion on the GASC decision? IMHO she should have asked SCOTUS if it was proper that they kicked ass rather than giving her right against Mahili. Not that it would change anything as the SOS made the final decision. As for the OrlyLaw keyword of the month, stay, I must have missed to whom this order is to be directed to, apart that it doesn't seem to be a party of the Mahili hearing under discussion.And now I am totally at the end of my wits:

Orlena is asking for a stay on counting the Primary votes?

How does that match with the certification of SOS Kemp on March 14, 2012, giving one Barack Obama 100% of Democratic votes (more than Orlena made on her Senate run btw ;) ).

[/break1]sos.ga.gov/pressrel/elections/20120314Secretary%20of%20State%20Kemp%20Certifies%20Presidential%20Preference%20Primary%20Results.htm]http://www.sos.ga.gov/pressrel/election ... esults.htm

jtmunkus

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by jtmunkus » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Also, as well, I think Orly did a masterful job of using the term "papers" as many times as she could (for emphasis!) too. \ :D /

BillTheCat

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by BillTheCat » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I like how Orly provided the response from Pelosi's office so that this complaint can be immediately circle filed. Nice work Lena!

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

AnitaMaria

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by AnitaMaria » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 am

I wonder if Leah Lax, Thomas MacLaren, and Laurie Roth know that they are parties to this filing. I don't believe any of them were named in the appeal to the Georgia Supreme Court. Farrar did that on his own.

Piffle

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Piffle » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 am

We walked in, sat down, Obie Orly came in with the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, sat down. :lol: :-bd Well done, JT!

Whatever4

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 am

Should have asked Scalia this week. Best chance ever of him doing something inane to the president.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Reality Check

Georgia Ballot Challenge

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 am

So could someone who understands please summarize what cases have been appealed to SCOTUS. I thought Venn Diagram and Hatfield combined their cases on appeal. I thought Cody Judy teamed up with Fubar. So is Orly filing another appeal on behalf of Fubar, et. al.? :yankyank:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”