Illinois Election Challenge

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Scary's Baloney Sausage: [/break1]newsvine.com/_news/2012/09/17/13920590-a-bunch-of-baloney-sausage]http://aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.newsvine.com/_ ... ey-sausage

borealis

Post by borealis » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Scary's Baloney Sausage: [/break1]newsvine.com/_news/2012/09/17/13920590-a-bunch-of-baloney-sausage]http://aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.newsvine.com/_ ... ey-sausage =)) Dear Scary Eskimo:There exists an excellent definition of insanity. You should look it up. Any. Day. Now.

borealis

Post by borealis » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Here's an interesting post mortem on Jackson. There was a reporter there. Plus it includes the Kansas challenge.Curiously it also discussed Kansas but didn't even mention HRBH by name. Ooooh that's gotta hurt.:P [/break1]sj-r.com/opinions/x1784769197/Bernard-Schoenburg-Democrat-Crews-takes-GOP-sheriff-s-side-in-county-board-race?zc_p=2]IL birther challenge denied: Kansas EPIC Fail.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

realist

Post by realist » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Here's an interesting post mortem on Jackson. There was a reporter there. Plus it includes the Kansas challenge.Curiously it also discussed Kansas but didn't even mention HRBH by name. Ooooh that's gotta hurt.:P [/break1]sj-r.com/opinions/x1784769197/Bernard-Schoenburg-Democrat-Crews-takes-GOP-sheriff-s-side-in-county-board-race?zc_p=2]IL birther challenge denied: Kansas EPIC Fail.“At issue was the assertion by so-called ‘Birthers’ that Obama is not eligible to be president because they doubt he was born in Hawaii — an argument Kobach made as part of his successful election campaign in 2010,” FoxNews.com said in its story on the Kansas challenge. :shock:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Obama Ballot Chumps Challenges:

Posted by By Pamela Barnett at 10 February, at 00 : 52 AM Print

blah, blah, blah, didn't consider evidence, that's illegal, blah, blah.

Jackson is pursuing administrative remedies of filing an ethics complaint with the Office of Executive Inspector General and has contacted his representative.Apparently, this did not work out so well for him:

[/break1]com/michael-jackson-il-ig-complaint-denied]http://obamaballotchallenge.com/michael ... int-denied

I think his original complaint is here:

[/break1]scribd.com/doc/90853036/IL-Inspector-General-Ethics-Complaint] ... -Complaint

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

borealis

Post by borealis » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

You have made my day! =)) =)) =)) They are insane. Every time they hit the wall, they lose more brain cells.

nomanbabber

Post by nomanbabber » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 am

Your newer posts are simply wonderful compared to your posts in the past. Keep up the good work.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 am

Wow, you really think so? Great post by you, too. Keep up the good work.Or are you working yourself up to spamming us or something?

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

listeme

Post by listeme » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 am

Wow, you really think so? Great post by you, too. Keep up the good work.Or are you working yourself up to spamming us or something?He has a car for sale in pakistan, according to some of his other hit-n-runs out there in forum lands. But I'm glad he likes our posts!

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 am

I don't do a lot of driving in Pakistan ... but maybe he forgot to put a link in his signature or his profile or anything. I just can't prove right this minute that he's a spammer. But I'll keep a sharp eye out.

#pasta

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 am

I bet he's going to sell the car President Obama used to drive around Pakistan in :-

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am

I don't do a lot of driving in Pakistan ... but maybe he forgot to put a link in his signature or his profile or anything. I just can't prove right this minute that he's a spammer. But I'll keep a sharp eye out.I couldn't either, and that's why it was approved... for now.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 am

I'd have done the same thing.But if he IS a spammer ... he didn't actually manage to spam us. All that trouble to join the forum and post, and he forgot to spam us. #-o Maybe he should look for a new line of work ...

#pasta

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

I bet he's going to sell the car President Obama used to drive around Pakistan in :-I hope the Prez didn't leave anything incriminating in the glove compartment...

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

I bet he's going to sell the car President Obama used to drive around Pakistan in :-I hope the Prez didn't leave anything incriminating in the glove compartment...Sekrit Stuffs!
Shocking to think that an undercover CIA agent would forget to destroy his passport and visa applications! :-#

bob

Re: Illinois Election Challenge

Post by bob » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:17 pm

"For completeness": P&E (in 2018): Did the State of Illinois Promote a Birth Certificate Forgery as Authentic?:

Executive summary: Authenticity of Obama's birth certificate wasn't disputed ... in 2012; too also: Zullo was -- yet again -- wrong about something. :yawn:
“NO BASIS IN FACT OR LAW”

A ballot challenge filed in January 2012 in the state of Illinois by registered voter Michael D. Jackson claiming that then-candidate Barack Hussein Obama was not constitutionally eligible to serve as president was responded to with a motion which included a copy of an image purported to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate.

[ * * * ]

On December 24, 2017, in response to Zullo’s statement to Carl Gallups on the December 22 edition of his “Freedom Friday” radio show that the long-form birth certificate image “was never presented as evidence in a court of law in response to numerous eligibility challenges” (paraphrased from the interview by The Post & Email), Jackson told us:

It is true technically, that aka Obama’s “long form” was never presented in a court of law,[*] but it was entered into the record with the Illinois 2012 primary, as “Exhibit A”, for then candidate, Obama.

Jackson included with his email two attachments: the Illinois State Board of Elections (ILSBOE) rulings dated January 27, 2012 and February 2, 2012, respectively, in regard to Jackson’s primary-election ballot challenge.

[ * * * ]

The January 27 ruling in the case, #12 SOEB GP 104, [i.e., Jackson's challenge] consists of four pages, the last of which is the long-form birth certificate image apparently copied onto a standard-size piece of white paper and marked “Cand. Ex. A.”

Page 1 of the February 2 ruling references a “Motion to Strike and Dismiss the Objector’s Petition” as filed by the candidate’s counsel along with the statement that “A copy of the Candidate’s birth certificate was attached to the Motion.” Page 2 of the ruling indicates that the ILSBOE accepted the long-form image as having “established the Candidate’s eligibility for the office of President of the United States as a ‘Natural Born Citizen’ as is required by Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution.”

[ * * * ]

On December 24, 2017 Jackson told The Post & Email:
Jackson wrote:You would think because the Illinois Board of Elections and the Hearing Examiner used that “authentic” Birth Certificate as proof to Obama being constitutionally eligible, we should easily be able to find that record with an internet search.

You will find nothing!

I searched the IL BOE website to see if I could find a link that would actually show the BOE ruling with the fake birth certificate. I did not anticipate on finding such, but there is the record of the objections and overrulings made.
[ * * * ]

On Sunday evening, The Post & Email submitted a request to the ILSBOE through its designated FOIA officer [ . . . ] requesting “*All documents pertaining to case # 12 SOEB GP 104, which was a ballot objection heard on January 24, 2012 and January 27, 2012, with a final determination produced on February 2, 2012.”

Our request continued:
*I would specifically like to obtain a copy of the Candidate’s “Motion to Strike and Dismiss the Objector’s Petition,” including all attachments which might have accompanied it.
On Tuesday, we received the following [ . . . ]:
Responsive records are attached. This will complete your FOIA to the State Board of Elections
[ * * * ]

The majority of the responsive documentation consisted of Jackson’s filing on September 13, 2012 of a general-election challenge to Obama’s placement on the Illinois ballot and contained press releases from then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio, under whose authority Zullo conducted his probe, and documents released by the U.S. State Department showing that Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya was present in the U.S. on a student visa and returned to his home nation in 1964.

[ * * * ]

The actual “Motion to Strike and Dismiss the Objector’s Petition” was not included in the document release, although a copy of the long-form birth certificate in which it was reportedly included appears on page 27.

[ * * * ]

On Tuesday, The Post & Email wrote back . . . :
Regarding the referenced “Motion to Strike and Dismiss the Objector’s Petition” by the candidate’s attorneys, is that document not part of the case record?
[Illinois] responded on Wednesday:
It would have been part of the record, but it was not found in the initial search. We will continue to look for it and will forward to you if it is located.
[ * * * ]

We were able to locate it by searching through old agenda packet documents posted online at our website.
The email contained the following [an] attachment[, but] it still did not contain the “Motion to Strike and Dismiss the Objector’s Petition.”

Although Jackson had sent us considerable documentation prior to our FOIA requests [ . . . ], we contacted him to see if by chance he possessed the “Motion to Strike.”

Later on Wednesday, Jackson attached a 30-page document containing not only the missing Motion to Strike, but also a December 2011 “Index of Electoral Board Decisions” originating in Chicago and the case of Ankeny v. Daniels which [Obama's attorneys] used as the basis for their argument that Obama met the definition of “natural born Citizen.”

[ * * * ]

Jackson’s and the two other challenges to Obama’s placement on the Illinois primary ballot were overruled. On December 27, 2017, Jackson reminded The Post & Email that at the January 27, 2012 hearing, he was not allowed to speak.

On September 13, 2012, Jackson filed a challenge to Obama’s placement on the general-election ballot. His documentation contained two press releases and a sworn affidavit from Arpaio detailing the findings of forgery and fraud in the long-form birth certificate image and Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form as discovered by Zullo. . . . .

A hearing on the latter objection was held on September 17, 2012 with a ruling that Obama’s name would be placed on the Illinois general-election ballot.

On December 27, 2017, Jackson sent us transcripts from the February 2, 2012 and September 17, 2012 hearings.

[ * * * ]

[At the February 2012 hearing, a board member] is quoted as having acknowledged to the chairman that “There’s a typo in our reports,” referring to the erroneous statement that [Obama's attorneys] represented Jackson. On page 3, [one attorney] is noted to have said, “I’m going to keep the one with the typo on it for posterity,” a fact Jackson recalled in his recent email exchange with us.

Page 5 of the February 2, 2012 transcript depicts [a board member] calling Jackson’s challenge “a birther objection.” Further, he stated, “We’re getting sick and tired of having these objections filed every couple of years, and they have no basis in fact or law. If such an objection was brought before a court of law, there would be sanctions imposed…If somebody on the Board disagrees with that position and wants to listen to Mr. Jackson, please indicate so; otherwise, we’re moving to the next case.”

On September 17, 2012, the ILSBOE held a hearing on three general-election ballot challenges naming Obama: one from Jackson, one from Benjamin Freeman, and a third from Amanda Martin. Jackson’s objection can be read in its entirety here.

[ * * * ]

As he had on January 27, Jackson asked to speak and was denied the opportunity . . . . “The case has been dismissed. That’s it,” [a board member] told Jackson.

Of that hearing, Jackson told us on December 27, 2017:
There would be witnesses to this, that when I noticed the BOE had shut us up, shut us down, and shut us out, I abruptly stood up to ask what in the world just happened?

So I think perhaps in part because I stood up abruptly the court reporter couldn’t sign off on it because she didn’t get down what I had said. The other thought is it was left out on purpose.

I specifically stated Article II Section I Clause V and Natural Born Citizen was required to be POTUS. That is not in the transcript.

There are witnesses to that what I spoke.

Also, I did request from the BOE any audio or video for the proceedings, and was told they were not available.

I find that difficult to believe, because during the February primary challenge when I was in Springfield, the BOE was gathered in Chicago.

The proceedings were done via video feed. So, why would there not be available for the public this record??
In other words, Obama supplied the long form, Jackson failed to timely object to its introduction, and then over five years later whines to Rondeau because he was held to the same standards as an attorney. :yawn:

* It was; in federal court in Mississippi; de minimis.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:24 pm

I thought he was dead? His music was pretty good though. :rotflmao:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm

"Surprisingly," my question asking whether Jackson actually ever objected to the long form's introduction didn't survive Rondeau's moderation. :crying:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:56 am

No, this is the smoking gun, folks.

Rondoodoo has PROOF that the State of Illinois rejected a birther objection more than 5 years ago, even though the birther really, actually, honest-to-cornflakes DID OBJECT to the scary black man being on the ballot again.

PROOF, dammit! :madguy:

I have no idea how Perkins Coie is gonna get us out of this one. :confused:

#pasta

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 pm

GOP Primaries 3rd Congressional District
Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress
02/04/2018, 07:12pm GOP

Arthur Jones is the only Republican candidate on the primary ballot for the 3rd Congressional District.

Lynn Sweet and Frank Main

Arthur Jones — an outspoken Holocaust denier, activist anti-Semite and white supremacist — is poised to become the Republican nominee for an Illinois congressional seat representing parts of Chicago and nearby suburbs.

“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Indeed, Jones’ website for his latest congressional run includes a section titled “The ‘Holocaust Racket’” where he calls the genocide carried out by the German Nazi regime and collaborators in other nations “the biggest blackest lie in history.”

Jones, 70, a retired insurance agent who lives in suburban Lyons, has unsuccessfully run for elected offices in the Chicago area and Milwaukee since the 1970s.

He ran for Milwaukee mayor in 1976 and 13th Ward alderman on Chicago’s Southwest Side in 1987.

Since the 1990s to 2016, Jones has jumped in the GOP 3rd Congressional District primary seven times, never even close to becoming a viable contender.

The outcome will be different for Jones in the Illinois primary on March 20, 2018.

To Jones’ own amazement, he is the only one on the Republican ballot.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/holoc ... ki-newman/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:39 am

Probably the sacrificial lamb for the GOP. They have not one in that area for decades.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Lani

Post by Lani » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 am

Tim Schneider, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, said in a statement to the Sun-Times, “The Illinois Republican Party and our country have no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones. We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District.”
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/holoc ... ki-newman/

Jones ran unopposed in a prior primary, but the state Republican party got rid of him by finding problems with his paperwork.

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 am

Still, it’s good to see any part of the GOP running away fom Trumpism.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

bob

Post by bob » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Rondeau wrote:A ballot challenge filed in January 2012 in the state of Illinois by registered voter Michael D. Jackson claiming that then-candidate Barack Hussein Obama was not constitutionally eligible to serve as president was responded to with a motion which included a copy of an image purported to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate.
P&E: Persistence is Key When Making FOIA Requests:
“AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY DID COUGH UP THE TRUTH”

On January 25, 2017, The Post & Email published an article recounting a 2012 Illinois ballot challenge to Barack Hussein Obama’s presidential candidacy after the objector, Michael D. Jackson, pointed out to us that the “long-form” birth certificate image posted at the White House website on April 27, 2011 had, in fact, been submitted as documentary evidence that Obama is a “natural born Citizen” to the Illinois State Board of Elections (ILSBOE).

In a December 22, 2017 interview with Carl Gallups of “Freedom Friday,” Zullo reminded listeners that the birth certificate image, despite having been presented on the White House website, has never been presented in a court of law as evidence of Obama’s alleged birth in Hawaii.

On December 24, Jackson contacted The Post & Email to say that the image was submitted to the ILSBOE on Obama’s behalf in response to his ballot objection nearly six years prior. Included with his email were documents associated with his case, including Obama’s attorneys’ argument to his objection titled “Motion to Strike and Dismiss the Objector’s Petition.”

On January 21, 2017, The Post & Email submitted a request under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to [the] then-ILSBOE FOIA officer, for all documents related to Jackson’s January 2012 ballot challenge, case #12 SOEB GP 104. As revealed in our January 25 article, the request received a prompt response. However, it was missing the Motion to Strike.

After we recontacted [the FOIA officer] to request it a second time, she responded
It would have been part of the record, but it was not found in the initial search. We will continue to look for it and will forward to you if it is located.
Two days later, [the FOIA officer] sent us [a] document package[.]

The Motion to Strike was not included, although the long-form birth certificate image which had been part of it was page 8 of 21. The package contained Jackson’s objection, a declaration of its outcome and a reference to a “Candidate’s Motion” with an “Exhibit A,” but not the actual document.

On January 26, Jackson filed his own FOIA request [with the FOIA officer] who informed him on January 30 that [someone else] was now the ILSBOE FOIA officer and that she had forwarded the request to him.

From [the new FOIA officer], Jackson received two attachments which did not include the Motion to Strike.
Jackson, to the FOIA officer wrote:I specifically would like to request through our FOIA regarding case #12 SOEB GP 104 the record, the document submitted on behalf of the candidate unto the ISBOE titled: “CANDIDATE’S MOTION TO STRIKE AND DISMISS OBJECTOR’S PETITION[.]
[FOIA officer] wrote:I can acknowledge that it existed because it is referred to in the hearing officer’s decision. It’s possible that it was misfiled. I will check one other possible location.

[ * * * ]

We have searched our hard copy files for cases 12 SOEB GP 103 and GP 104 and we have no documents “Candidates Motion to Strike and Dismiss Objector’s Petition.” We can acknowledge that it was filed but no copy was retained in our files.
Jackson wrote:With regards to my ISBOE FOIA request to obtain certain known records:”Candidate’s Motion to Strike and Dismiss Objector’s Petition”:

I would like to know how can the ISBOE “acknowledge that it was filed, but no copy was retained in our files“?

With due respect to common sense, that doesn’t even make any sense.

A person cannot say something was filed, but not retained on record.

Those records belong to the People, because the Government is the People’s.

I exhort, that somebody recheck the files, because those records exist!
Jackson, to Rondeau wrote:You have asked for the same record twice, and I as well.

More pressure shall be applied and they will have to cough up the record.
FOIA officer, to Jackson wrote:I can acknowledge that it existed because it is referred to in the hearing officer’s decision. It’s possible that it was misfiled. I will check one other possible location.
Jackson, to Rondeau wrote:Guess what?

I received an answer from Matt and the FOIA!

I have a copy of the “Motion to Strike” regarding my case# 12 SOEB GP 104 via FOIA…

So at the end of the day they did cough up the truth.
Jackson attached the “Motion to Strike and Dismiss Objector’s Petition” on which the case number was handwritten along with [the FOIA officer]
’s final email:
Attached are the motions to dismiss in the cases you requested.
The long-form birth certificate image appears on page 3 of the document.
WOW! What a thrilling odyssey to prove that, in 2012, Obama's long form was filed in a ballot challenge. All in an effort to prove that Zullo got something wrong! :thumbs:

And, yes, :sterngard: (who is Le Bored): no love for Mississippi.

Return to “State Ballot Challenges”