Boots on the ground Taitz Immigration Folly 8-27-2014

Highlands

Post by Highlands » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 am

Her dental records are privileged, court could review in camera and give defendants some information, but the court has to respect the patients privacy. Not sure how relevant the records would be other than to prove she is a liar, and as a party that is relevant. Just the number of patients would be interesting.They don't need to subpoena anything from Orly. All they need to do is submit the court documents from Orlys recent cases where she blames the fact that her business is failing on Obama.

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:28 am

"I used to be treating FIFTY peoples a day! White peoples, with no ebolas!"

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:24 am

Judge: How is the public protected?First WitnessChief Patrol Agent Uniformed (GS-15) Rio Grand Valley Region, Kevin Oaks.Oaks: Everyone apprehended is screened by the arresting agent. The agents have trained in medical and EMT.Agents conduct field evaluation including an overview for injury. If the agent determiness that there is a risk due to a communicable condition the individual is isolated and transported to a facility.The medical staff at these facilities perform an evaluation on all detainees including a skin evaluation.There has been a reduction in apprehentions since May. Down 50% from peak of 1200.The interdiction effectiveness is estimated to be 83%.At the peak there were ~2000 interdictions of which 60% were children.Judge: Do you screen for criminal element?Oaks: They do Interpol checks.There is no TB screening done by BP.They do treat for lice and scabies and those who are sick are denied transport.He admits that some cases have slipped through and been transported.Judge: Why is the surge over?Hu: Speculative and outside of his expertise.Judge: Freely speculates. Judge: What are you doing to secure border. (Tt: this is where the Judge goes way out of the boundaries he set at the beginning of the hearing)Oaks: Agents are on the border. Families turn themselves in. Judge: Does BP stop people from coming into the country?Oaks: No.Judge (on soapbox): We can't stop them from crossing? Oaks: There are diplonatic efforts. State Dept. and DHS are negotiating efforts in source countries.Orly: (cough)Oaks: Details operations in compliance with Flores.Orly (on cross): She begins with respect for BP officers. Do doctors examine all of the detainees?Oaks: There were some doctors performing examinations during the surge but not currently. (Orly wins) There are no full time doctors at the Border Patrol offices. She demands that doctors must examine every detainee prior to transportation.Oaks: That is not practical.Orly raises: One or two doctors must check chech every detainee.Hu (Objection)Judge refraises limited question.Oaks: Not sure how exams could be accomplished with limited resources. (Tt: I'm sure Brazil could spare some Cuban trained doctors)Orly: Doctors check every U.S. child before school and illegals should also be checked. All buses and planes which transport illegals should be quarantined.Oaks: Wakenhut buses are used exclusively under contract.Judge: Leaning back with eyes closed and rubbing his brow.Orly: Introduces report fronm Dr. John Ross. Rambles about conditions at B.P. facilities.Oaks: No cases of T.B. or rabies have been detected. (O.R.R. had one case of TB which might have been in Corpus Christi region. One case of H1N1 was suspected but wasn't confirmed.Orly: Rambles about incubation periods. She believes that the Ebola incubation period is 21 days.Hu: Objection speculation.Judge refraises.Oaks: There have been several cases of scabies.Orly: "Do you believe Scabies warrants quarantine?Hu: Objection (sustained)Orly: Rambles on about union press release. 50 B.P. officers exposed to Scabies.Hu: Objection speculative (sustained)Judge askes the question for Orly.Oaks: We successfully isolated Chicken Pox.Orly: Asked for admission of union press release.Hu: Objection hearsay (sustained)Orly: Presents witness bad copy of article on TB crisis and epidemic. (Tt: I bet it can be found on Orly's website)Oaks: BP does not test for TB.Orly: Introces letter from T.S.A. to Congress about transporting individuals with a notice to appear.Oaks: B.P. agents are stationed at all airports and assist with identification of all of those individuals.I missed the next question but the answer was emphatic.Oaks: "I have not!". Oaks: No knowledge of Rabies incident in media report Orly referenced.Judge (back on hypotheticals): What about missionaries who leave Africa and return accross border via Mexico?Oaks: (Tt: no note) Outside of B. P. authority to detain. Oaks: C.D.C. is coordinating the disbersal of information on Ebola.Orly rambles: Other nations are enacting controls on travel from Ebola affected region.Oaks: I have no knowledge of other nations' restrictions concerning Ebola.Orly: Has D.B.P. put out any press releases warning the public?Oaks: We have issued press releases warning of the dangers involved with crossing the border.Orly: In four days children will be in school. (Tt: school has already started in Texas)Hu: Objection argumentative.Oaks: No press releases on potential infectious children.Orly: I have a certified transcript of a FOX News report.Orly: Have you found any persons from countries where terrorists may come from.Oaks: Yes Orly: We should detain them all for two months. (Tt: We must detain all Brits and Americans who cross border since terrorists have been known to come from those countries.)Hu: Objection argumentative. Sustained.Judge: Acts as Orly's co-councilOaks: D.B.P does extensive checks on individuals from states considered potential sources of terrorism.Hu, on redirect: How is Flores complied with?Oaks: Thourough reply. Oaks: Screening all detainees by doctors is not feasible.Recess.

The Chriscam is open for public viewing.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:48 am

I promised to deliver a product which community members contributed towards. I will start a thread later asking for evaluation and suggestions since I want to not only return here but travel to other hearings where the community wishes me to attend. I certainly wouldn't object! We have a great network of the BOTG at the Fogbow and you make an excellent addition. I'm really enjoying reading your reports - they're quite informative and fun to read as well. Thank you for your time and effort in doing this for us!

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 am

What is DBP?

Lani

Post by Lani » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 am

What is DBP?Department of Border Patrol

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:13 am

Priceless: Orly: I have a certified transcript of a FOX News report. Well, as long as it's a certified transcript...

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 am

Priceless: Well, as long as it's a certified transcript...Didn't she try to organize a protest against that particular bastion of journalistic integrity?

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:39 am

Didn't she try to organize a protest against that particular bastion of journalistic integrity?Yes, she led a protest of about 4-6 people outside Fox News headquarters and was roundly ignored by all.

"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 am

Yes, she led a protest of about 4-6 people outside Fox News headquarters and was roundly ignored by all.But isn't ignoring Orly a primae faeces RICO offence? Has she indighted Fox News yet?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:49 am

Evidently they've made up, if they're certifying transcripts for her.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 am

=D> =D> =D> Great job Tom. :hug:

Birfers are toast

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

Nice job Tom, It's tough being the BOTG sometimes. Took me a day or two to get over writer's cramp.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:35 am

Nice job Tom, It's tough being the BOTG sometimes. Took me a day or two to get over writer's cramp.No cramp but I was worried that my Sternguard finger would develop a blister and cut back on my notes during the last two witnesses. No blisters developed.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 am

No cramp but I was worried that my Sternguard finger would develop a blister and cut back on my notes during the last two witnesses. No blisters developed.Well, when someone asks you about it, you can just hold up the one finger ....

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 am

I would not be able to be an adequate reporter ... Be too damned go smacked by the ridiculousness.

CatMe

Post by CatMe » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 am

Would the DoJ have the right to subpoena the records of Taitz's dental office for the past six months? I'd like to see that 30 patient a day lie outed. If anything she averages three patients a day.If I am understanding it correctly, she claims to see 30 transported patients a day. If she actually gets work outside of people desperate to find a dentist who accepts indigent patients with government insurance (my boyfriend is on Medicaid, and finding a reputable doctor who accepts it is difficult), then she would have more than 30 patients a day.Her practice used to have more than one dentist. Maybe she is adding everyone's patients together and then adding 29 more to get a nice round number of 30.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:24 am

Her office use to have three dentists. I mentioned the past 180 days because I don't think she's had any additional staff in that time and I doubt she was exposed to any of these immigrants she claims to have seen in that time frame. I suspect that Taitz has run a part time dental office for at least the past year. Between her "court cases" and other busybody activities, I doubt she spends two days a week in her office. Has anyone ever spent only 20 minutes in front of their dentist, unless it was only an exam? Does she have a hygienist on her staff? She never mentioned one on her old web pages.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:47 am

The agency that houses the Border Patrol is called US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP). There is no entity called the Department of Border Patrol.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:17 am

The agency that houses the Border Patrol is called US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP). There is no entity called the Department of Border Patrol. There is in OrlyWorldTM.

pitbullsigh

Post by pitbullsigh » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 am

[*]Thanks so much TT :D

[*]i have so enjoyed reading in between helping with brand new GB last night and feeding GB1 this morning.

[/list]

Tomtech

Post by Tomtech » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:48 am

Second witness.Teresa Brooks. Department of Homeland Security Administrator for Children and Family Division for the Rio Grand Valley and Corpus Christi Regional Office of Refugee Resettlement's Family Services Department.Her duties deal with unaccompanied children.Brooks: Mostly Mexican children. Her mandate is to transport children to government funded private programs within 48 hours.During the surge it took up to 5 or 6 days to achieve placement and transport.All of the programs perform health screenings.(I started coughing. I must have gotten TB from Orly)TB screening is done at the facility unless the subject is pregnant.They don't normally screen for Chicken Pox.Children segregated until TB screen is read. They are then checked for communicable diseases.Workers receive 40 hours of training annually in dealing with sick children.The housing providers are responsible for screenings and isolation.Only one Tb. positive child was found and that was during the surge. The child was isolated and others were held and then retested to ensure it had not been transmitted.Judge: "All of this is paid for by taxpayers!" (Tt: Where do you think the money comes from the Money Fairy? You want to order indefinate detensions and free fire zones along the border. How do you think that would be paid for? BTW, funding is a political question and outside of the courts jurisdiction)Brooks: O.R.R. does administer flu shots is States which require them. Texas is not one of those States.Orly on cross: I just want to protect children and public. (Tt: Bullshit)Orly: Are there doctors which examin the children? Are most of the children released to a parent or guardian after they pass through the temporary housing facilities? Do Doctors check all?Brooks: We use Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, or Nurse Practishioners.Orly: Goes on tirade about how they must be Doctors not Nurses or assistants.Judge: Feeling the effects of the Taitz taint. Leaning back, eyes closed, and rubbing his brow.Orly: Can you confirm the ages of the children? (Tt: Mrs. Taitz, can you confirm that you actually took the Bar Exam?)Brooks: No.Orly: Could an adult gang member end up in a facility? (Tt: Mrs. Taitz, could you be the failed product of KGB genetic experiments who was sent out of the Soviet Union prior to it's who has lost her handler and is still trying to bring down the western world, or at least it's collective intelligence?)Brooks: It is possible. Brooks: O.R.R. has obtained copies of the Birth Certificates for all of the children before they leave the facility. We also obtain Birth Certificates for their parents or sponsors prior to transport.Judge, taking over as Orly's co-council: Goes on a rant about when the children are releases and whether D.H.S. is informed when children are released to unauthorized aliens.Brooks: We obtain promises to appear. Background checks are done for the parent or sponsor prior to release.Judge, as co-council: Is it possible that a child would be turned over whom had a record of abusing their family or who has a criminal record?Brooks: Those decisions are made above my level by others who are not in my realm of supervision.Orly: Do you have a manual on Ebola?Brooks: No.Orly: So you wouldn't know what to do about a child effected with Ebola. Do Coyotes "*recycle" children? * Recycling: Returning children to Mexico and have the children return to the U.S. with others pretending to be their parents.Brooks: Not that we are aware of.Orly: Has O.R..R. issued any press releases informing the public that children infected with Lice are in their schools?Brooks: Children with known cases of Lice are not released to the coordinating agencies.Orly: Presents the union press release again. Brings another news report in as proof that "brownshirts" are used at a Baptist care facility.Orly: Can employees discuss issues with tbe press?Brooks: Only qualified individuals.Orly: Returns to use of N.P.Ps. and P.As. and says the children should be seen by doctors and not assistants or nurses. She wants her press releases. Orly: I have a copy of the sealed complaint from Flores to enter as evidence.Judge: I won't read it if it is sealed.Orly: But it was published and I have a copy.Orly: Moves on and proves her lack of understanding of our bail system.Hu: Objection, paraphrased, this woman is an imbecile.Judge: Witness may speak on her personal knowledge.Brooks: I have no knowledge as to why bail is not required.Orly: Rambles about how she doesn't understand why the witness would have a lack of knowledge. (Tt: Hey imbecile, the witness is just an administrator who is not part of the political rule making process)Hu: Objection speculation. Sustained. (Tt: I have a theory that everyone believes they are normal and expects others to act as they would. It is telling that she believes many people lie about their background and misrepresent themselves)Hu: Objection speculation. Judge: The witness can answer if she has personal knowledge.(Tt: My middle finger was getting sore so I skipped some uninformative sections)Judge: Goes into hypothetical land where a child is transported to unauthorized aliens in Idaho. How does the child get to Idaho?Brown: The fly commercial with an escort at taxpayer expense.Hu on redirect: Would H.I.P.A. prevent O.R.R. from releasing the health information of these children?Brooks: No, they are not U.S. citizens or nationals. The rules implemented under Flores are still being used.I'm on page 31 of my notes. Only one witness left. It's time to check out but I plan to complete the wrktten report from a local library.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am

Her office use to have three dentists. I mentioned the past 180 days because I don't think she's had any additional staff in that time and I doubt she was exposed to any of these immigrants she claims to have seen in that time frame. I suspect that Taitz has run a part time dental office for at least the past year. Between her "court cases" and other busybody activities, I doubt she spends two days a week in her office. Has anyone ever spent only 20 minutes in front of their dentist, unless it was only an exam? Does she have a hygienist on her staff? She never mentioned one on her old web pages. Since I am the (unpaid) business manager of the x-bf's dental office for the last seven years, I have observed what it takes to see patients and all the trappings needed to keep an office going. As well as the ethical and professional commitment to do work on a timely basis. (Many cases take multiple visits and a dentist is required to act responsibly -- which includes being timely -- from start to end.) So I speak with some knowledge when I say that there is NO WAY that she is running a dental office on more than a once-in-a-while basis, unless she's hired another dentist to do the work. It's a hobby like everything else Yossi finances to keep OrLena at bay, I'd guess.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:03 pm

[*]Thanks so much TT :D

[*]i have so enjoyed reading in between helping with brand new GB last night and feeding GB1 this morning.

[/list] congrats, pittbullsigh!!! new one B or G?

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Minor question: When Taitz said her witnesses were available by telephone, did she indicate where they were physically, i.e., Texas or California?

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Birther Legislation”