Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by scirreeve »

Drunk Karl typed:
DO NOT LET BUSINESSED FORCE YOU into SELF-SUICIDE like the Tens Of Thousands of Americans who have already perished from rebreathing in their own moist waist products.
I do not want to think about Karl's moist waist products.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

TENTH AMENDMENT LAW:
"The powers (MEANING ALSO SPENDING) not delegated to the United States by the Constitution (as enumerated under ARTICLE I Section 8 ), nor prohibited by it to the States (under ARTICLE I Section 10 ), are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." Neither the US Gov, nor any State Gov. has the Constitutionally delegated power to force you to commit SELF-SUICIDE by Face Diaper.
So the 10th Amendment reserves the rights to the states except for things Karl doesn't like, then the 10th amendment forbids them.

He later decides that private businesses cannot force you to wear your face diaper, or any diaper I suppose. In a way, he's right, but they can refuse entry if you do not.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rut Roh! Realist, looks like we have to PANIC! Capt Karl says the dollar is about to collapse! (Again!)

Quick somebody, please let JPC know so he can liquidate immediately! And all the members here! RED ALERT!!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 12:37]
Dr. of Death Anthony Fauci, of The Deep State of Executive branch plethora of US Gov Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, is the best LIAR, since President Bill Clinton WON THE AWARD!

- Capt, Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15; "To execute the Laws of The Union, Suppress (Deep State, Republican and Democrat) INSURRECTIONS (against Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER), and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions".

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 13:17]
Machiavelli IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! He is the epitome poster boy of The Deep State of Executive branch plethora of Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER. The alphabet soup Deep State is the birth child Demon Spawn of BOTH Republicans and Democrats violating Tenth Amendment Law & Order since the most heinous and wicked Trifecta of Constitutional INSURRECTION and TREASON in 1913.

According to Machiavelli, the ends always justify the means—no matter how cruel, calculating or immoral those means might be. Tony Soprano and Shakespeare’s Macbeth may be well-known Machiavellian characters, but the man whose name inspired the term, Niccolo Machiavelli, didn’t operate by his own cynical rule book. Rather, when Machiavelli wrote The Prince, his shrewd guidelines to power in the 16th century, he was an exiled statesman angling for a post in the Florentine government. It was his hope that a strong sovereign, as outlined in his writing, could return Florence to its former glory.

Machiavelli’s guide to power was revolutionary in that it described how powerful people succeeded—as he saw it—rather than as one imagined a leader should operate.

Before his exile, Machiavelli had navigated the volatile political environment of 16th-century Italy as a statesman. There were constant power struggles at the time between the city-states of Italy, the Holy Roman Empire, France and Spain.

The Prince
As leaders rapidly rose and fell, Machiavelli observed traits that, he believed, bolstered power and influence. In 1513, after being expelled from political service with the takeover of Florence by the Medici family, Machiavelli penned his outline of what makes an effective leader in The Prince.

Unlike the noble princes portrayed in fairy tales, a successful ruler of a principality, as described in Machiavelli’s writings, is brutal, calculating and, when necessary, utterly immoral.

Because people are “quick to change their nature when they imagine they can improve their lot,” he wrote, a leader must also be shrewd. “The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous. Therefore, if a prince wants to maintain his rule he must be prepared not to be virtuous, and to make use of this or not according to need.”

Until Machiavelli’s writing, most philosophers of politics had defined a good leader as humble, moral and honest. Machiavelli shed that notion, saying frankly, “It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot have both.”

Cruelty can be better than kindness, he argued, explaining that “Making an example of one or two offenders is kinder than being too compassionate, and allowing disorders to develop into murder and chaos which affects the whole community.” Keeping one’s word can also be dangerous, he said, since “experience shows that those who do not keep their word get the better of those who do.”

Moreover, Machiavelli also believed that when leaders are not moral, it’s important they pretend they are to keep up appearances. “A prince must always seem to be very moral, even if he is not,” he wrote.

See the following video for more info.

- Capt. Karl

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 13:17]
[Forwarded from MH4 IT]
[ Video ]
Lt Col Bearden -US Army- PhD- TARGETED INDIVIDUALS GANG STALKING explained- Tesla Energy -2004-

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 14:35]
https://gab.com/nanotechexec/posts/105888763250538450

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 20:42]
THE DOLLAR IS VERY CLOSE to COLLAPSING ABSOLUTELY. Soon it will no longer be the World Reserve Currency.

Are you ready to live in a world without Money? You better think about it, HARD!

This is the result of Republicans and Democrats violating Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER for over a Century. The Federal Government and Elections of Republicans and/or Democrats is the disease. SURROUNDING OUR STATE CAPITOLS with ARMS and DEMANDING that they sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, IS THE CURE. In this manner our FREE, INDEPENDENT and SOVEREIGN STATES can restore Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER upon all POTUS's, SCOTUS, The Deep State, Republicans and Democrats via STATE NULLIFICATION of all, All, ALL Republican and Democrat USURPATION of Powers and SPENDING not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution, since The 1913 TRIFECTA of Constitutional INSURRECTION and TREASON against The Tenth Amendment "supreme law of the land" (See Supremacy clause 2 of ARTICLE VI)

TENTH AMENDMENT LAW & ORDER, "ordained and established" upon the POTUS, SCOTUS, The Deep State, Republicans and Democrats, to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and OUR Posterity" (Preamble of The Constitution):

"The powers (MEANING ALSO SPENDING) not delegated to the United States by the Constitution (as enumerated under ARTICLE I Section 8 ), nor prohibited by it to the States (under ARTICLE I Section 10 ), are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

An obvious piece of cut and paste from the semi-literate Kraptain.
(Possibly https://www.history.com/topics/renaissance/machiavelli)
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:32 pm Rut Roh! Realist, looks like we have to PANIC! Capt Karl says the dollar is about to collapse! (Again!)
If we had not lost the old Fogbow, and if the Kapn had not lost his FB, we could go back and see how many times over the last years he has said this. He is incapable of coming up with anything new.

At least Sporky has new things he fails to do.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:58 pm At least Sporky has new things he fails to do.
Good point.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
realist

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote:Rut Roh! Realist, looks like we have to PANIC!
:panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:32 pm Rut Roh! Realist, looks like we have to PANIC! Capt Karl says the dollar is about to collapse! (Again!)

Quick somebody, please let JPC know so he can liquidate immediately! And all the members here! RED ALERT!!
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 14:35]
https://gab.com/nanotechexec/posts/105888763250538450

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.03.21 20:42]
THE DOLLAR IS VERY CLOSE to COLLAPSING ABSOLUTELY. Soon it will no longer be the World Reserve Currency.

Are you ready to live in a world without Money? You better think about it, HARD!
I'm surprised that Karl didn't remind everyone in this latest drunken cut-and-paste word vomit that he has studied economics a la Friedrich Hayek and the Austrian school for 20 years so he knows what he's talking about, dammit!

Poorly educated poots love to talk about Hayek and the Austrian school of economics like it's the biggest thing in the field since the notion of price elasticity. Basically, it is a libertarian outlook that militates that all government spending is bad under all circumstances. I recall reading an article several years ago about this nonsense. One point in the article was that there are approximately three economics professors in the nation's colleges and universities (out of 20,000+ positions) that consider themselves devotees of that view. The actual number might be 5, I don't recall, but it was definitely less than 10. In other words, the Austrian school is so marginal that it is basically extinct. And it was never widely accepted, even during Hayek's life.

Karl's capital-laced exclamation-point laden screed certainly proves the old joke: economists have successfully predicted 9 of the last 4 recessions.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:07 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:53 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
It's also very likely that they've been keeping track of this kind of chatter more closely regardless lately since the insurrection at the capital. Personally I think the outcome of said even have thrown a wet blanket over a lot of the freedumb militia crowds. Motivated and dedicated people don't usually let their lawyers offer gross incompetence and helplessness as a defense which is the apparent case with the oath keepers. So Karl isn't a rallying figure in their movement at the "best" of times which these definitely aren't for them, he's shrieking into the dark imho.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
northland10

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:24 am Poorly educated poots love to talk about Hayek and the Austrian school of economics like it's the biggest thing in the field since the notion of price elasticity. Basically, it is a libertarian outlook that militates that all government spending is bad under all circumstances.
Reminds me of a comment I once saw, "All the legislators want to do is pass laws and spend money."

Um.. uh.. that's sort of the job.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

We have friends who live in a red part of the state. They complained once that all the Democrats ever wanted to do was build schools and roads. :roll:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

what in the ever-loving fuck

this dude is insane
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Totally insane. And he keeps posting the same "surround state capitols" and insisting that he's right and the whole rest of the nation is wrong. This kick he has for for taking over the government and somehow forcing them to follow his "laws" or else is so ridiculous he's either drunk all the time or has brain damage of some sort. While reporting him and getting that Telegram channel banned is a thought, as Estiveo said he's probably just drunk bloviating. Only 65 AMFF members and posts are only seen 20-50 times.https://t.me/AmericanMilitiaFreedomForces Such nasty larping.
Surrounding our STATE Capitols with ARMs and COMPELLING them to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and augmenting them with AN ARREST PROVISION, to make them Binding, so our Municipal, County and State Law Enforcement Agencies can arrest any Deep State Agency or Bureau who refuses to cease and desist any Republican and/or Democrat usurpation of Power (mean also SPENDING) properly and Constitutionally STATE NULLIFIED IS THE SOLUTION.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [16.03.21 20:14]
How, from the very start, DID THE NWO BASTARDS, Take Control of us, our God endowed individual unalienable Rights, our Governments AND OUR and OUR CHILDREN'S BRAINS?

If you want to know the TRUTH and the facts WATCH THIS:

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/g-edw ... ace-today/

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW,
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.03.21 08:43]
[Forwarded from Karl Schwarz]
https://gab.com/nanotechexec/posts/105896570214094664

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.03.21 12:11]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]
We don't have a Republican/Democrat Paradigm, according to THE supreme Law of the Land and Founding Father John Adams, according to THE LAW, we have a "republican form of government. A republic of LAWS, NOT MEN. Laws not upon WTP but upon all POTUS's, upon the SCOTUS, upon all Republicans and Democrats, starting with Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, which refers to the only things they can debate on, or spend money on as are enumerated under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution.

You see that is the problem. Too many people are ignorant of the law, such as under ARTICLE IV Section 4 a Democracy is OUTLAWED. So what do Republicans Or Democrats have to do with it?

Our States, according to the Law, "are reserved with ALL POWERS and ALL SPENDING, but for those 18 that are itemized under ARTICLE I Section 8.

ELECTIONS of Republicans nor Democrats IS NOT THE SOLUTION. Surrounding our STATE Capitols with ARMs and COMPELLING them to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and augmenting them with AN ARREST PROVISION, to make them Binding, so our Municipal, County and State Law Enforcement Agencies can arrest any Deep State Agency or Bureau who refuses to cease and desist any Republican and/or Democrat usurpation of Power (mean also SPENDING) properly and Constitutionally STATE NULLIFIED IS THE SOLUTION.

See you at the Capitol!

- Capt. Karl
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.03.21 12:18]
A TOAST, THEN, TO HIGH TREASON and, what the MSM and The Deep State calls INSURRECTION:

WE MUST SURROUND THE STATE CAPITOLS, who according to THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND as well as TENTH AMENDMENT LAW & ORDER, retain ALL POWER and SPENDING not delegated to the Republicans or Democrats, or any POTUS's but for the 18 Powers and SPENDING PRIVILEGES delegated under ARTICLE I Section 8.

TENTH AMENDMENT LAW & ORDER, "ordained and established" upon the POTUS, SCOTUS, The Deep State, Republicans and Democrats, to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and OUR Posterity" (Preamble of The Constitution):

"The powers (MEANING ALSO SPENDING) not delegated to the United States by the Constitution (as enumerated under ARTICLE I Section 8 ), nor prohibited by it to the States (under ARTICLE I Section 10 ), are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

WE THE PEOPLE, who according to 10 U.S. Code 246 ARE THE MILITIA, must SURROUND our STATE Capitols ARMED, DEMAND and COMPEL our State Legislators and Governor to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and augment them WITH AN ARREST PROVISION, so that all STATE NULLIFICATION of all, All, ALL Republican and Democrat USURPATION of Powers and SPENDING NOT DELEGATED to them, under ARTICLE I Section 8, are incrementally STATE NULLIFIED during a transitional period, back to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, and our stolen Employer and INCOME TAXES also restored on our paychecks in compliance with all SCOTUS decisions that they DO NOT APPLY to Americans.

What do the Republicans or Democrats need with our Income and Employer taxes since by Constitutional Law they are NOT AUTHORIZED to spend money on anything that isn't listed under ARTICLE I Section 8, anyway?

- Capt. Karl
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "To execute the (Constitutional) Laws of The Union, Suppress (Deep State, Republican and Democrat) INSURRECTIONS (against 9th & 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER, and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.03.21 19:53]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]
Washington doesn't have any authority to do anything or spend any money according to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER. What are you talking about??? Only the States have any Power or SPENDING authority. We need them to surround our STATE Capitols and force our State Legislators and Governor/s to State Nullify all Republican and Democrat usurpation of Powers AND SPENDING not delegated to them. And, State nullify all Income and Employer taxes IN COMPLIANCE with the SCOTUS!!!

Let Washington DC swing in the wind. Who cares what the heck they do, as long as The States nullify their ares! And, ENFORCE each and every State Nullification by Municipal, County, and State Law Enforcement ACTION. Backed by the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law Of The Land".

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.03.21 22:58]
And, to you, Constitutional Patriots of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, who Operate Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "To execute the (Constitutional) Laws of The Union, Suppress (Deep State, Republican and Democrat) INSURRECTIONS (10th Amendment LAW & ORDER), and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."

THE MINSTREL BOY:

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [18.03.21 00:00]
A St. Patrick's Day song borrowed from the Irish, in a TOAST of Freedom and Liberty in HONOR TO OUR TRUE AND FAITHFUL Constitutional Patriots in the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, who Operate Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "To execute the (Constitutional) Laws of The Union, Suppress (Deep State, Republican and Democrat) INSURRECTIONS (against 9th & 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER, and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wow, Rachel has a lot going on. According to the below, Karl kept her car! At another point she says, "Is that another Threat, Karl?"

Rachel 3-16.JPG
Rachel 3-16.JPG (39.99 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Rachel 3-16B.JPG
Rachel 3-16B.JPG (53.05 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Rachel 3-16C.JPG
Rachel 3-16C.JPG (55.78 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Rachel Threat.JPG
Rachel Threat.JPG (50.57 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Rachel 3-14.JPG
Rachel 3-14.JPG (40.38 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Rachel, for heaven's sake, if Karl is threatening you, call the police!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:30 am Rachel, for heaven's sake, if Karl is threatening you, call the police!
Absolutely. Also, since they had a non-government "marriage," it would be rather easy for her to say Karl stole her care as he did not return it as asked. I assume he is driving it because, unlike his behemoth, it is registered.

But since she is not a go-to police type, then I think she should cleanse herself. She needs to expel all of that bad feeling, photos, videos, text. She needs to purge, to let it out.

:popcorn:

It also could help reduce his ability to hang out with the cool Poot kids. Granted, Brand is too stupid to realize the monster Karl could be.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

If'n she would call the police, they'd give him a free car ride. :smoking:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More details from Rachel about the drunkard's abuse - says Karl wanted to sex traffic her too. Karl got angry and violent when she wouldn't "obey" him. I remember Karl's first ex wife saying a similar thing.
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner
Jim Farraher Thank You so much.
It’s easy to ask, why did you stay for so long, and not question the abuser why their violent.
Truthfully, that’s exactly the reason. After being told constantly that no one would believe me, that it’s my fault, Is why I needed to begin recording these events, because I began to believe him as the violence became increasingly worse as well as, his threats.
He has no fear whatsoever.
He always knew he was being recorded. And justified (everything) with GODS WORD & Ephesians 5:22-23
OBEY him no matter what.
Even if that meant, setting out to make me a felon, buying weapons for him because he can’t.
I refuse!
And wanting to human traffic me with group sex for his buddies through a massage business! That I’d make a lot of money.
He’s out of his mind...
This behavior was as if he was Dr. Jekyll and the next, Mr. Hyde .. between those two were Prince Charming.
The videos don’t lie, there’s plenty more..
The last horrific event, he took me to a truck stop to sleep in his big truck, is where I was told at around 2am that I was rude and disobedient for interrupting his conversation three times. I let it go. Went to the gas station store for hot tea and to use the facilities because I was freezing. He refused to put the heat on.. when I came back, he started yelling to get out, how I’m disrespectful, I was baffled. He then, began forcing, pushing, shoving my face in the gravel road. The trucker next to us watched it all in amazement ..did nothing. I was forced out, and he took off with all of my possessions except my purse, many many miles away from my vehicle.
Of course I blamed myself, for allowing his behavior and not wanting for him to look bad to his colleagues. However, No More! It needed to STOP!
After all, he is trying to save the Republic.. he conveys.
The Above Is The Truth.
· 4d
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

hit me once -shame on you

hit me twice-shame on me

She is just as crazy as he is
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:29 pm hit me once -shame on you

hit me twice-shame on me

She is just as crazy as he is
Gonna have to disagree (not with the crazy part). Karl's 1st ex has posted before about how she felt trapped cuz Karl had all the money and isolated her. Might not be the same situation with Rachel but not ever the victim's fault even if they are crazy.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

after one person would hit me once I would be GONE. I would move heaven and earth to leave
Luke

Post by Luke »

Damn. Rachel ditched him once, didn't she? Tragic she let him back in. IIRC, she had a strapping ex-military son, if he reads what she wrote Karl may not be in a position to do that again to any woman. Typical friggin coward, posting all his tough-guy stuff on Telegram when he can't even buy a gun. Hope Rachel finds out where he is and gets him sent away, if she has recordings he's brunt toast. Foggy, even though you're close personal friends, don't bail him out.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

notice it doesn't say beat the shit out of your wives.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

ie a sacrificial love

Karl uses the bible as he uses his fists.. for evil.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rachel says someone gave her advice when Karl was beating her in some hotel.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (52.67 KiB) Viewed 3548 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She doesn’t need to divorce him as they are not married.

Return to “Other weirdos”