Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
pipistrelle

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by pipistrelle »

Do these amounts ever get paid?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:10 pm Do these amounts ever get paid?
His Wisconsin bonds have been cash bonds for a while. It is his money he put up (not a bail bond company).
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:10 pm Do these amounts ever get paid?
Karl has $. A few thousand less than he used to have but he doesn't care. He has plenty of money.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

IDK who Tony Roman is but he might be a bit early. But clearly Karl woke up when he heard Vino and toast :lol:
\\AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [27.03.21 20:02]
http://www.targetliberty.com/2021/03/th ... DWWTn3dmC0

The honorable and courageous Tony Roman is going to celebrate, at his place, Basilico's Pasta e Vino, THE RECALL OF THE TYRANNICAL DESPOT Gavin Newsom!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [27.03.21 20:02]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]
Hear Hear!! A toast to the free, the brave, and The Constitution!

Perhaps you might be so kind as to forward this to the Honorable and Noble Tony Roman. To read to his brave freemen, in a toast of Blessed success!

A toast to those, who would have rather of died, then to live in the cold chains of bondage!

May all Americans, who pursuant to Romans 13:1-5 KJV, the Preamble of The Constitution and the supremacy clause (Art. VI clauses 2 & 3), are God's ordained rulers, leaders and higher powers, BUT IN A "REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT", of LAWs, "ordained and established" by WTP, NOT A DEMOCRACY AS OUTLAWED in Article IV Section 4 thereof, wake up to tyranny and oppression, and quash it! In this wonderful case, THE PEOPLE of God, being the Judge, upon whom God Himself smiled; bringing light, righteousness and Liberty against oppression and tyranny.

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:23 pm IDK who Tony Roman is but he might be a bit early. But clearly Karl woke up when he heard Vino and toast :lol:
I guess it is this idiot.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. - Basilico’s Pasta e Vino Restaurant in Huntington Beach is known for its delicious pasta and its rebellious owner, Tony Roman.

“I’ve always viewed forcing masks on Americans as a symbol of control and surrender,” says Roman.

He refuses to allow any of his employees to wear a mask.

He says, “It’s our rule, if they don’t want to work here, they don’t have to work here.” :snippity:
https://www.foxla.com/news/huntington-b ... ablishment
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:17 am
orlylicious wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:23 pm IDK who Tony Roman is but he might be a bit early. But clearly Karl woke up when he heard Vino and toast :lol:
I guess it is this idiot.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. - Basilico’s Pasta e Vino Restaurant in Huntington Beach is known for its delicious pasta and its rebellious owner, Tony Roman.

“I’ve always viewed forcing masks on Americans as a symbol of control and surrender,” says Roman.

He refuses to allow any of his employees to wear a mask.

He says, “It’s our rule, if they don’t want to work here, they don’t have to work here.” :snippity:
https://www.foxla.com/news/huntington-b ... ablishment
My step daughter lives across the street from that place. I checked out their facebook page and there's an Alcohol Beverage Control case against the owner who seems to be a bit of a mobster imho. Huntington Beach is full of trumphumper white supremacists so kraptin underpants might fit in there, except he'll have trouble finding a free camping spot for his opvec.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

poplove wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:16 pm
My step daughter lives across the street from that place. I checked out their facebook page and there's an Alcohol Beverage Control case against the owner who seems to be a bit of a mobster imho. Huntington Beach is full of trumphumper white supremacists so kraptin underpants might fit in there, except he'll have trouble finding a free camping spot for his opvec.
Has anyone seen the bloat-mobile lately? Wasn't he supposed to be going to Utah to show the locals how to AMMF?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Azastan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:24 pm
poplove wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:16 pm
Has anyone seen the bloat-mobile lately? Wasn't he supposed to be going to Utah to show the locals how to AMMF?
He picked it up in Nevada a few weeks ago. He was in Utah for a while (played a shofar duet with Brand Nu at one of Ammo's gatherings). I heard he was in LV last week but not sure where he is now.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Well Scir, stop slacking off! You need to know what Karl is at all times, you're jeopardizing your DARPA and Soros Bucks. 8-) :P

You'd probably get a lot more out of the "Sons of Liberty Media" Telegram group https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia, don't know who most of them are. They are prolific posters of banalest and useless information. Why does this poster have to be Anonymous?

Family.JPG
Family.JPG (66.15 KiB) Viewed 4188 times

Most importantly: Very ready to see Karl jailed, he is taking far too long to entertain us. Foggy, would you please give him a call?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
arayder

Post by arayder »

It's worth noting that if any state agency ever tried to "normalize" when people get married and to whom these sons of liberty folks would be screaming bloody murder.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

They are unhappy they can’t marry:
Siblings
Children
Animals
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I might be more interested in marrying the lady in the poster if'n she had a face, y'know? :shock:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:19 pm You'd probably get a lot more out of the "Sons of Liberty Media" Telegram group https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia, don't know who most of them are. They are prolific posters of banalest and useless information. Why does this poster have to be Anonymous?
Family.JPG
The guy in that photo reminds me of the poses of the "master race" dude in Nazi propaganda. "Ultimately we have to produce more children than the opposition" also has a familiar ring to it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:47 am I might be more interested in marrying the lady in the poster if'n she had a face, y'know? :shock:
Her face doesn’t crank out the appropriate race babies.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Cross-posting. Karl lays out on Telegram what his tiny drunken mind thinks is permission for all his dumb and criminal actions.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [29.03.21 12:00]
I am listening to the George Floyd MURDER by BLUEcoat Murder Court Hearing. The BLUEcoat had one knee to his back and his other BLUEcoat knee, to his neck! FULL WEIGHT - - FOR OVER NINE MINUTES! About half of that time was while Mr. Floyd wasn't breathing any longer! WTF!

I am sickened by the many FACTS of this Murder! I cannot take this evil by BLUEcoat. Then I think of all the BLUEcoat murders of Blacks and even FAR MORE WHITES at UNLAWFUL traffic stops, EVERY YEAR, to violate our God endowed RIGHT to Travel without Vehicle Registration or a Driver's License pursuant to a plethora of Federal and SCOTUS decisions and Constitutional Law and Order upon BLUEcoats, DAs and Judges. The BLUEcoats, Counties, nor States are keeping records on the thousands of annual BLUEcoat murders of Blacks and/or Whites at illegal traffic stops.

Why??? Because these Governments WANT TAXATION BY CITATION, by violating our RIGHT TO TRAVEL. And, they care not about the murders of Blacks or Whites at their thousands of UNLAWFUL Traffic Stops annually.

I have a 47 page legal brief listing the plethora of Federal and SCOTUS decisions that support the God endowed individual unalienable Right to Travel without Vehicle Registration and/or Driver's License, that, by Constitutional Law and Order upon Judges, DAs and BLUEcoats, including but not least the supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of ARTICLE VI thereof, that protects our Rights. Think of how many Lives, White and Black, that We could save annually from Murder by BLUEcoat if WTP would stand up for our Right To Travel and put a Stop to unlawful traffic stops.

We The People are the Militia. See 10 U.S. Code 246. What is our Responsibility and DUTY pursuant to ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "the Supreme Law of the land"? "To execute the Laws of the Union, ..." The Laws of the Union are the CURRENTLY EXISTING FIRST LAW in U.S. Code otherwise known as The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, and The Bill of Rights. These are the supreme Laws that protect our God endowed individual unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and Property. When ANY BLUEcoat, DA or Judge violates our Constitutional Laws of the Union, it is OUR Responsibility and DUTY to execute the Laws that We The People, pursuant to the Preamble of The Constitution, "ordained and established" UPON THEM "to secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity".

We Militia must perform our Constitutional Responsibilities and DUTY and NEVER LET the BLUEcoats, DAs, and/or Judges violate the Rule Of OUR Constitutional Laws, that We ordained and established upon them, EVER AGAIN!! Most certainly when they are murdering our fellow Countrymen, regardless of race, color or creed.

So Help us God!

God Bless George Floyd's soul and his Loved ones.

AND, WHAT ABOUT LaVoy Finicum? An honorable and noble Constitutional Patriot who was gunned down, shot three times in the back, at a Deep State FEDcoat and Oregon State BLUEcoat Military "L" style DEATH STOP ambush, behind a blind curve on a lonely stretch of highway in the Oregon wilderness, where there wasn't even cellphone service?

WHY DID THEY EXECUTE LaVoy? Because 450 Residents of Grant County OR, asked him, Ammon Bundy and Ryan Bundy to speak to them about Constitutional Laws that would protect them, their Lives, Liberty and Property from the Bureau Of Land Management, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and The Dept Of The Interior, who are doing everything you can imagine to run them out of their homes and businesses, including burning them down, with their cattle alive!
Here is a video for you to see the execution for yourself:

Our BLUEcoats and Deep State FEDcoats sure Murder a lot of our fellow Countrymen, in the performance of what they call "Their Duty".

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW.
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution
Luke

Post by Luke »

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.03.21 16:27]
We The People, of the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, who operate under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution, respect and appreciate the knowledge, experience, wisdom and guidance of Lt. Col. Royston Potter.

We advise that you center up and listen up.

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

Luke

Post by Luke »

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.03.21 16:27]
We The People, of the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, who operate under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution, respect and appreciate the knowledge, experience, wisdom and guidance of Lt. Col. Royston Potter.

We advise that you center up and listen up.

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

Not sure if this is the same dude but the name doesn't seem too common --

I wed three wives: The polygamy story of Royston Potter
by Royston Potter | Jan 1, 1996
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:29 pm

Not sure if this is the same dude but the name doesn't seem too common --

I wed three wives: The polygamy story of Royston Potter
by Royston Potter | Jan 1, 1996
Same dude - ex cop. Was excommunicated from LDS. Total nutter and buddies with Brand Nu.
Luke

Post by Luke »

He looks like a dude that would blow a shofar.

Another day, another threat of violence from the Cap'n.
Capt. Karl Koenigs, [30.03.21 21:07]
[Forwarded from AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES]

Without the Filibuster in the Senate, The Second Amendment LAW and OUR FIREARMS, thereby our only remaining defense of our God endowed individual Rights, Lives,, Liberty, wages, salaries and Property, ARE GOING BYE BYE!

Welcome to The Road To Serfdom!

Our ONLY REMAINING HOPE is to SURROUND OUR STATE CAPITOLS, with ARMS, DEMAND and COMPEL our State Capitols use States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION via The Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions, augmented WITH AN ARREST PROVISION, to nullify all, All, ALL Republican and Democrat usurpation of Power and All SPENDING not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8, of The Constitution, IN PURSUANCE thereof Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.

If WTP don't RISE UP NOW, with ARMS to COMPEL our States to protect our Constitution and our individual unalienable Rights, it is OUR own fault.

GOD SAVE OUR AMERICAN STATES!
Also see:

MOUNT UP, SURROUND YOUR STATE CAPITOL, ARMED, NOW!

OR, SUBMIT to SERFDOM, TYRANNY, OPPRESSION, USURPATION, and DESPOTISM forever!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

Why doesn't Karl MOUNT UP and show us how it's done livestreaming it on DOL's FB account?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Of course Rachel thinks this nutter who I never heard of before is great. Adrenochrome of the Pharaohs is cool though.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.75 KiB) Viewed 3823 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Karl is VERY ANGRY at you B.A.R. members planning to take away his gunz which he is NOT allowed to have!*

KK.JPG
KK.JPG (37.37 KiB) Viewed 3768 times

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [02.04.21 08:07]

Very, very concerned about what will happen when Pop Tart de la Strudel finds out.

ABA1.JPG
ABA1.JPG (113.65 KiB) Viewed 3768 times

ABA2.JPG
ABA2.JPG (129.35 KiB) Viewed 3768 times

ABA3.JPG
ABA3.JPG (33.13 KiB) Viewed 3768 times

https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam ... iciary.pdf

* Is that right? Is Karl prohibited from owning firearms? Can't keep track of all these loons.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:34 am * Is that right? Is Karl prohibited from owning firearms? Can't keep track of all these loons.
There were these conditions way back in 2018 for his Ozaukee case.
Not to operate a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license. Defendant not to possess a firearm unless in possession of a valid permit. Absolute sobriety. No possession/consumption of any intoxicants. No controlled substance or prescription medication unless prescribed by physician and in conformity with said prescription. Prescription must remain in original container. No possession of drug paraphernalia.
He blasted through the operating (notice, it does not say traveling) and consumption of intoxicants (not to mention failure to appear and leaving the state, which was in other court requirements) so firearms are likely of no concern to him. Granted, it is harder to get more with this hanging over his head, especially if he left is with relatives in Wisconsin.

He was convicted of concealed carry some years ago in Dodge County though only a misdemeanor.
Edit: Oh, and he tends to drink, operate, and carry a concealed weapon. These are not a good combination.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks Northland, you're awesome. :lovestruck: Thought I remembered a prohibition. Would the 2018 restriction still be in place? Would make it even more ridiculous that Karl keeps threatening to surround state capitols armed until they bow down and give him everything he wants.

He posted this morning including about that Tony Roman dude.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [02.04.21 10:31]
https://settingbrushfires.com/tyranny-s ... s-an-inch/

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [02.04.21 10:40]
I saw this post this morning and I have to share it.

Yeah you all remember, 'Salute the Marines!' and instead of saluting them Joe simply repeats it saying it out loud!! The engine is running but no one is behind the wheel! This is just sad and the saddest part is the silence is deafening from the left on how terrible their lives are since this creep took over in his theft!! Go ahead lay it for us! How is your life better now since Biden ey!? An admin wanting mandatory masks and lock downs while they implant illegals unchecked into communities everywhere with an open border policy! Make any sense to you? Yeah me neither and paying 4 bucks for gas is not enough to make you leftists open your mouths? What about kids in cages and the press being blocked and senators being prohibited from getting in, blocked by Biden admin. controlled stooges!!? No comment! YOU know and I know you would eat Trump or anyone on the right alive for this but you sit there like bumps on a log pussies all of you!! I hope you're happy with your brain dead leader here dumb asses!!

STATE NULLIFY, OR BUST!
Guess it's gonna be BUST!, Karl. Will you go away after that happens? :lol:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

After bonding out the second time from Ozaukee jail these were the release conditions.
12-17-2019 Cash bond set for Koenigs, Karl P
Additional text:
Not to operate a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license. Not to possess a dangerous weapon.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

The pretend captain was blowing a horn today with Brand. I guess he is still in LV.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (30.51 KiB) Viewed 3665 times

Return to “Other weirdos”