Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by scirreeve »

djpalmer71 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:57 pm Does anyone know where our favorite fugitive was being extradited to? The Iron County inmate roster is currently showing as blank when I try to access the site https://ironsheriff.net/jail/inmate-bookings.
Yeah the site has been down yesterday and today. I assume he is being extradited to Nevada - I checked his case there this morning and no updates since he ran away. He is also not on the jail roster there yet.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Obviously the MIghty AMFF have hacked the prison database, stormed the holding facility and liberated their dear leader...

or...

Karl is in a prison van on his way to another jail...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Good point, Dave! Maybe Tresa Heywood and the Continental Marcias sprung him!

And how exciting is this: They are making a new website! Still want a badge so badly. They say the full site will be ready this month -- maybe the liberation of Capt Karl will be their first victorious mission! https://continentalmarshals.org/

Marcias.JPG
Marcias.JPG (119.41 KiB) Viewed 2654 times

Tresa is feeling the Q:

Tresa Haywood Mar 24
WWG1WGA

And still posting about the Marcias:

Tresa.JPG
Tresa.JPG (43.31 KiB) Viewed 2654 times

Tresa White.JPG
Tresa White.JPG (48.72 KiB) Viewed 2654 times

But looks like things aren't working out for Tresa and Michael Youngblood, there are several of these types of posts:

Tresa Michael.JPG
Tresa Michael.JPG (33.54 KiB) Viewed 2654 times

Or, maybe the site is just down. Vinelink shows them down too also. No result for the Capt in NV, Vinelink doesn't list WI. This is just WRONG, Karl knows a condition of entertaining us is to know where he is at all times in jail. Foggy, please get on this and fix the Iron Country Jail website por favor.

Offline Agencies
Show offline facilities for Utah

Below is a list of offline facilities. If you need information quickly, contact the facility directly to ask about his/her status.
Iron County Sheriff's Office
(435) 867-7555
Kane County Sheriff's Office
(435) 644-2349
Washington County Sheriff's Office
(435) 656-6500
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kap’n is a danger as an impaired driver. All bluster and no action.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

djpalmer71 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:57 pm Does anyone know where our favorite fugitive was being extradited to? The Iron County inmate roster is currently showing as blank when I try to access the site https://ironsheriff.net/jail/inmate-bookings.
He is not showing up in Nevada or Wisconsin. The way I see it is either he is in transit to somewhere, or whichever warrant they arrested him on, that state was not interested in paying to go pick him up, so they let him go.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:29 pm
He is not showing up in Nevada or Wisconsin. The way I see it is either he is in transit to somewhere, or whichever warrant they arrested him on, that state was not interested in paying to go pick him up, so they let him go.
If he doesn't waive extradition can take weeks to be extradited. My guess is that he is still in Utah jail but we shall see (I checked FL too - nothing).
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Opvec is still impounded in Cedar City. Should be real easy for him to get it back. ;)
To release your vehicle, you will need to follow these steps:

Step 1, Go to DMV to obtain a State Tax Impound Release form
Step 2, Go to the local Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) and provide proper evidence of ownership: e.g. title, registration card, bill of sale (picture ID needed)
Step 3, Pay all fees and penalties due for titling, registration, and other applicable fees
Step 4, Obtain a "Letter of Impound Release"
Step 5, Go to tow company/impound yard and provide proof of identity and Letter(s) of Impound Release
Step 6, Pay the towing and storage fees
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

No driving licence needed? Or is that implied in 2 with picture ID?
I hope the tow company charges him for two spaces for the OpVecPenisSubstitute.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If the authorities get their act together it’s possible the Kraptain could do a jail, then court, then prison tour of Florida, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Utah. Or will they just get rid of the fool as quickly as they can and let the next State he offends in have him? Pass the poot. :mrgreen:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Iron County Sheriff's site is back up. Karl still in jail.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks Scir, just saw that too also. Six days, five nights now and still no groundswell of POOT support on Facebook or Twitter. It's almost like he isn't revered. Still nothing on the Mighty AMFF Telegram pages, those millions of members are slacking something awful.

KARL KOENIGS 4/11/21, 4:47 PM 77-30-13 - 1 count(s) of Fugitives from Justice 0 N/A
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wait, wait, wait. How can he be a fugitive from justice when everybody knows he's really the Avenger of Justice, with his mighty AMFF and his awesome 47 page brief THAT NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Tenth Amendment, baby!
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
realist

Post by realist »

He was speaking in Cedar City. Perhaps he was picked up on one of his outstanding warrants. That would be cool.

Or perhaps he tries his sov cit BS on a Cedar City cop. :lol:

Either way, or even something else, it’s a good thing. :thumbsup:
Edit: Sorry. I am a little late to the party and had not caught up.
Image X 4
Image X 32
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand says he is being extradited to Wisconsin. I assumed Nevada because next to Utah but don't know for sure. Brand could be mistaken too.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (46.85 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 pm Brand says he is being extradited to Wisconsin. I assumed Nevada because next to Utah but don't know for sure. Brand could be mistaken too.
Capture.JPG
It's like they never actually read the Constitution.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:thumbsup: Karl and Foggy have really gone all out for our entertainment! Thanks guys! An extradition is exciting! Will Karl go by bus or train? Sounds like it'll take a while, remember seeing some of the Capitol Rioters took a long time to get moved. Maybe they'll take Karl to WI, let him tour the jails there, and then take him to Nevada, and then to Florida.

Who is dealing with the OpVec? Those fines aren't paying themselves.

True Northland. Or even the law of Utah, which is posted above, about extradition. Brand needs to be reading The Fogbow. :lol:

Scir, why is it Christopher Thornton? What's his FB link, please? I'd look once in a while at Brand Thornton https://www.facebook.com/brand.thornton.5

This was a recent post of his on the Brand page. Put it in spoiler because it's a pretty racy image:

► Show Spoiler

Don't think it's this Christopher but found it funny:

CT.JPG
CT.JPG (35.25 KiB) Viewed 2318 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand has been posting on this page for a while. IDK why.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100055479321844
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

That's rich coming from a man who's probably never made a woman orgasm
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand is live in front of the Iron Cty. Sheriff's office with 1 other idiot - I assume they are shofaring but I'm not gonna watch. It is on his Christopher page. 3 people were watching including me.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.35 KiB) Viewed 2284 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Scir. He's with his son, Nicolai Joseph. Oh my, Brand says he's there because he talked to Karl last night and they put him in solitary confinement because, "he wouldn't allow himself to be tested for the COVID virus". He's been denied access to the internet to prepare his defense against extradition. Lots about his unlawful guns. Brand says he can't pass a NICS test (The National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS). "He could be put away from 10 years". He says Rachel has "played him terribly" and will testify against him, he thinks what she's posted on Facebook are lies like being a straw man gun purchaser. Brand says, "I don't know if this gal was working for the Feds or working for the Devil. But she did a really good job setting him up." :thumbsup: There's a lot of spilled tea in this video. And yes, shofars will be blown after a prayer. It's an hour, just watched the beginning.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL - I skipped through it and your summary is great. At the end of the video he calls on all poots to assemble to help drunk Karl - he specifically names the Bundys, KK, Lambo, and Racist Roots. I guess they won't show up. He said he talked to Karl last night so I assume (maybe wrongly) that Karl would know which State is trying to extradite him and he says it is Wisconsin. I checked WI court records and see nothing in them yet about Karl's capture and extradition proceedings.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

From his Utah arrest form I assumed he would be charged with not having a valid licence etc. Are they just extraditing him without charging him themselves?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:56 pm From his Utah arrest form I assumed he would be charged with not having a valid licence etc. Are they just extraditing him without charging him themselves?
I guess so but Utah court records are a mystery to me - all I can see is the Sheriff's arrest/jail info. And of course Poppy found the impound lot's stuff.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:56 pm From his Utah arrest form I assumed he would be charged with not having a valid licence etc. Are they just extraditing him without charging him themselves?
I'm assuming they don't want to bother with anything that might slow the process of sending him elsewhere They could charge him but it really would not be worth their time Would he come back from Wisconsin to deal with later?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I’m gobsmacked if Wisconsin wants him.

Return to “Other weirdos”