Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Uninformed

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Uninformed »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:42 pm Never heard of Paragonah before. I wonder why he was pulled over on I-15
On his way to the next Bundy stand-off :thumbsup:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:43 pm
scirreeve wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:39 pm
poplove wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:23 pm I found the impounded opvec! :lol:
You rock Poppy!
Thanks! I had to go back to the NLV court records to find the plate number. I'm still looking for the motorcycle info.
I guess the motorcycle was on the OpVec so might not be a separate impoundment.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:16 pm
poplove wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:43 pm
scirreeve wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:39 pm
You rock Poppy!
Thanks! I had to go back to the NLV court records to find the plate number. I'm still looking for the motorcycle info.
I guess the motorcycle was on the OpVec so might not be a separate impoundment.
Probably. I found the impound info from 08/31/2019 when he was arrested by the NHP on Mt Charleston for not having a plate, license, insurance, and resisting (case No. 19M18559X that has the bench warrant.) Only the last four of the VIN show and of course, no plate number for the silver 2016 Honda.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

At least Karl has some more company at Iron County Jail now.

Iron 4-12.JPG
Iron 4-12.JPG (34.59 KiB) Viewed 2605 times

Nothing on DOL's page since Mar 17, still nothing from Rachel and Brand. And Tricia hasn't answered a question posted three days ago, maybe she's thinking about it:

DOL.JPG
DOL.JPG (14.01 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Kudos all around for the incomparable Fogbow Investigation Team. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Didn’t Karl’s otherwise respectable daughter show up in Florida to help Karl retrieve the Op-Vec from the impound lot? I seem to recall pics of Karl and the daughter merrily drinking and having a good time together. Perhaps she’ll appear on the scene again.

Karl was becoming boring for me. Now he has utterly redeemed himself. Keep it up, Karl.
cato

Post by cato »

From Cedar Utah April 14 2018 near Cedar City UT.

Sofar man and poot friendly Vinnie the fake journalist.
Attachments
Cedar Utah  April 14 2018 near Cedar City UT_8.jpg
Cedar Utah April 14 2018 near Cedar City UT_8.jpg (81.91 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just noticed that on Telegram, Karl posted an invite to some event with the Iron County Sheriff. What a betrayal, it was a setup! Karl must have thought Iron County was a safe space. :lol:

Iron.jpg
Iron.jpg (50.93 KiB) Viewed 2550 times

Scir notes that the POOTS are shockingly not rallying to the Capt, can't imagine why :(

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:03 am Just noticed that on Telegram, Karl posted an invite to some event with the Iron County Sheriff. What a betrayal, it was a setup! Karl must have thought Iron County was a safe space. :lol:
Maybe Karl had won a speedboat?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:48 pm Foggy should buy the OpVec ...
Can't afford to fill the tank. :blackeye:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hay nao, never count out the mighty AMFF.

AND Karl has a 47-page brief. He'll be a free man by noon today, I reckon not.
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

NewMexGirl wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:50 am Kudos all around for the incomparable Fogbow Investigation Team. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Didn’t Karl’s otherwise respectable daughter show up in Florida to help Karl retrieve the Op-Vec from the impound lot? I seem to recall pics of Karl and the daughter merrily drinking and having a good time together. Perhaps she’ll appear on the scene again.

Karl was becoming boring for me. Now he has utterly redeemed himself. Keep it up, Karl.
I think she moved to Wisconsin from California a few months ago. She is in Arizona now visiting her Mom (Karl's ex) who lives there now. Maybe she'll stop in Utah before she heads home. This pic of her was posted today.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (107.92 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Scir, you follow all this and know all these folks intimately -- why is she only wearing one boot? :lol:

Keep checking Google News and the Sons of Liberty Telegram group but shockingly, not a word about Karl. Nor anything on Brand, Rachel or any other pages. The AMFF Telegram is still dark.

Col. Ryan Lankford, the true leader of the AMFF, has posted a few comments:

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:36 pm When Karl gets extradited I guess he'll have lodging in the Clark County Detention Center. Joshy is currently incarcerated at that facility and likely will be for a while (Joshy picked up an additional felon in possession charge today so his bail was doubled - grand jury came back with a superseding indictment last week). Karl and Joshy hate each other so that will be fun to watch 2 krazy sovcits who hate each other jailed in the same facility.
Two poots enter....

We lock the door and leave... :mrgreen:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Karl really must brush up on his delegation skills, I mean the AMFF have at least 3% of the population as members and surely there’s someone who could take the reins until he is vindicated in court.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:13 pm Scir, you follow all this and know all these folks intimately -- why is she only wearing one boot? :lol:
Looks like her right ankle is taped - maybe it hurts to wear a shoe. IDK. The guy in this pic is her step dad.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (83.87 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Seems about as normal a fellow as someone who'd marry a poot is likely to find so good for her mom I say.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Maybe DOL (Daughter of Lunatic), had her boot off and ankle bandaged because she just shot herself in the foot (or her step dad did).. WTF is all this carrying pistols about when mucking about in a rally type 4WD????
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

OK -IMO Karl's kid 2 looks a hella of a lot like Karl. Haven't seen any evidence that he is a poot and don't judge him for getting the Karl genes etc. DOL is definitely a poot so who knows. He is in AZ now with DOL visiting their Mom which is cool.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (99.13 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:12 pm OK -IMO Karl's kid 2 looks a hella of a lot like Karl. Haven't seen any evidence that he is a poot and don't judge him for getting the Karl genes etc. DOL is definitely a poot so who knows. He is in AZ now with DOL visiting their Mom which is cool. Capture.JPG
I figured she was when she has to pack.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:51 pm Maybe DOL (Daughter of Lunatic), had her boot off and ankle bandaged because she just shot herself in the foot (or her step dad did).. WTF is all this carrying pistols about when mucking about in a rally type 4WD????
You mean you don’t carry all the time in case a crazed liberal commie Nazi is out hiking too?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Strangely... no...
Luke

Post by Luke »

Those kids look like they are waiting for an inheritance :P

Another possible reason for Karl to be on I-15? :lol:

OrlyLicious Flag of United States Sep 7, 2020
Karl Koenigs is a dangerous #SovCit & #Birther who's been jailed repeatedly. Now he's threatening to take over #msstc. "Mountain States SWAT Training & Competition Center is just North of Thistle UT. The American Militia Freedom Forces (AMFF) could take it over"

Thistle.JPG
Thistle.JPG (39.92 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

I presume that so long as all these things stay in #fatrambo 's head he's relatively safe from LE. The trouble will start if there is more than one real person involved in his stupidity, because then we can be looking forward to conspiracy charges and the like.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:48 am I presume that so long as all these things stay in #fatrambo 's head he's relatively safe from LE. The trouble will start if there is more than one real person involved in his stupidity, because then we can be looking forward to conspiracy charges and the like.
Ah the benefits of being an inept and impotent blowhard. Fortunately he seems thoroughly dedicated to self destruction in ways that mostly effect just him so he still gets to be taken off the streets regularly.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
djpalmer71

Post by djpalmer71 »

Does anyone know where our favorite fugitive was being extradited to? The Iron County inmate roster is currently showing as blank when I try to access the site https://ironsheriff.net/jail/inmate-bookings.

Return to “Other weirdos”