Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Menard's Newest Scam. . .

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
arayder

Menard's Newest Scam. . .

Post by arayder »

Right on cue Bobby reveals his next project about which he bragged to Beth Martens on a recent YouTube. He's going to play freeman law professor and misinform gullible people, telling them how he fantasizes they can avoid the rule of law.

I suspect Bobby's will be charging $800 to $1,000 a pop.
Robert Menard
I have been getting many requests to go back to teaching what I know of the law and how to deal with those who claim authority. Freeman 2.0 as it were. I have a guy who can help produce a webinar series.

Who would be interested in attending an 8 week structured webinar with two 90-minute classes a week? Leave a like if you would be interested.
Potential clients should be reminded that in over 20 years there are no documented cases of Menard making his theories work for him or anyone else.
Baidn

Re: Menard's Newest Scam. . .

Post by Baidn »

Since when has a little thing like a win/loss record gotten in the way of SovCits claiming victory?
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Baidn wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:38 pm Since when has a little thing like a win/loss record gotten in the way of SovCits claiming victory?
The fact that they keep losing simply proves that they were right all along and the courts are too corrupt to admit the correctness of their arguments. It shows that they are on the right track and simply need to keep searching for the "one honest judge".
arayder

Post by arayder »

noblepa wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:38 pm
Baidn wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:38 pm Since when has a little thing like a win/loss record gotten in the way of SovCits claiming victory?
The fact that they keep losing simply proves that they were right all along and the courts are too corrupt to admit the correctness of their arguments. It shows that they are on the right track and simply need to keep searching for the "one honest judge".
Bobby's going with his alternate ruse.. . just saying he won.

if you watch Bobby's recent interviews with Beth Martens you will see him making a new unspecified, undocumented and unlikely claims of success*

At one point Bobby cites a win claiming he helped some unnamed former government employee keep his pension after he became a freeman. Oh, please.

Then he claims to have successfully used the Canadian Charter of Rights to win a case for some unnamed freeman and subsequently successfully argued the total opposite point that the Canadian Constitution is no more valid than one he might write himself. Yeah, sure.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I thought that this thread was about the building material store.....
arayder

Post by arayder »

About 30 minutes into his second interview with Beth Martens Menard relates a story (which is most probably a lie as to the outcome) in which he brags about giving legal advice to a B.C. resident regarding a zoning violation.

This was done in direct violation of the 2012 court order that he cease such activity.

Bobby gets turned in first thing Monday morning,
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 pm I thought that this thread was about the building material store.....
I like the one in Vernon Hills/Libertyville. It has a cool escalator/ramp for carts and even a piano player (and it's a real piano as it is sometimes out of tune). I do feel sorry for the poor staff who has to hear that endless end of escalator announcement.
101010 :towel:
arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:13 pm About 30 minutes into his second interview with Beth Martens Menard relates a story (which is most probably a lie as to the outcome) in which he brags about giving legal advice to a B.C. resident regarding a zoning violation.

This was done in direct violation of the 2012 court order that he cease such activity.

Done!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 pm I thought that this thread was about the building material store.....
That was my first thought, as well.

But Menard's (the store) is a regional chain, and people outside of the Midwest might never have heard of it.
arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:34 am
arayder wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:13 pm About 30 minutes into his second interview with Beth Martens Menard relates a story (which is most probably a lie as to the outcome) in which he brags about giving legal advice to a B.C. resident regarding a zoning violation.

Done!
A couple of folks have asked to see what I sent along. On the advice of my attorney I have redacted all personally identifiable information and the links to the Facebook posts which I am told Menard and his associates might use to dox me.

--------------------------------

******.org
cc: *********gnb.ca; ********.ca ; ****************.ca: **********.ca

Dear Law Society of British Columbia,

I would like to bring to your attention the recent activities of Robert A. Menard who in 2008 was prohibited by the Supreme Court of British Columbia from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer.

See: https://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/Website/me ... nction.pdf

In recent years Mr. Menard has developed and marketed a legal advice service which he has attempted to disguise as a “conflict resolution service”.

See this post from Mr. Menard’s public Facebook page dated July 16, 2016.

https://www.farcebook.com*************

During a recent YouTube interview Mr. Menard openly admitted to, indeed bragged about, giving legal advice to a resident of North Cowichan British Columbia who was in violation of local building codes.

See the 30 minute mark of the interview:

I believe this is the “JXXX VXXXX” Mr. Menard makes reference to in his April 21, 2017 letter to M**** D**** By laws Compliance Officer for North Cowichan.

https://www.farcebook.com***************

I suspect J.V. is J*** V****, an associate of Mr. Menard.

Recently Mr. Menard has revived his legal advice service.

https://www.farcebook.com/**********************

He has also has engaged animal control officials in New Brunswick on behave of L**** C***********, a dog breeder.

https://www.facrebook.com/**************

Mr. Menard is a resident of Quebec and can be contacted via email at:

************@gmail.com

His last known address in the Montreal area is:

I thank you for your attention to this matter.

Austin Rayder

Return to “Other weirdos”