Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and RIP Cinnamon)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and RIP Cinnamon)

Post by Luke »

Miki lost all her followers on Twitter.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Miki Twitter.JPG
Miki Twitter.JPG (29.77 KiB) Viewed 9259 times

Miki Twitter 2.JPG
Miki Twitter 2.JPG (53.42 KiB) Viewed 9259 times

Miki Twitter 3.JPG
Miki Twitter 3.JPG (48.95 KiB) Viewed 9259 times

Miki is still deep in her Q fantasies...

Miki Burma.JPG
Miki Burma.JPG (58.67 KiB) Viewed 9259 times

Miki Booth
[Yangon = Co] Myanmar Central Bank, under the command of the Myanmar Army, has frozen the bank account in Myanmar of the open society foundation of the us prominent investor George Soros by the day. Suspect and explanation of violation of the relevant laws of foreign exchange and money laundering. The National Army started investigating as the Foundation funded the disobedience movement that spread throughout the country. National paper and others reported.
The Army is also investigating the foundation involved in Aung San Suu Chi, and it is considered that there is a aim to weaken the movement of the anti-Army on the funding side.
The Army has already detained the foundation of Mr. Soros's foundation, and the nomination of the people. In addition to the charges that the foundation carried out foreign exchange transactions without permission with local banks in, it is suspected that the foundation executives provided funds to the disobedience movement after the coup.
Here's the attention of the anti-military funding ↓↓↓
′′ The Myanmar Army is considered to be the aim of weakening the movement of the anti-Army on the funding side (the general commander of the military of the military) = Reuters ′′
However, the us does not report MSM even in the real provisional military administration, so MSM is under DS, and the giant tech is also a member of the DS, so there is no truth coverage. It is said that there was no injustice. The Supreme Court is also most judges corruption. There was only a few judges of justice.

And this is legit sad.

Miki Horse.JPG
Miki Horse.JPG (75.2 KiB) Viewed 9259 times

No word about Cinnamon. Miki has opened her Facebook up so anybody can comment... if we don't hear soon might have to ask. https://www.facebook.com/miki.booth
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Miyuki "Miki" Booth (and Cinnamon)

Post by northland10 »

I get amused when RWNJs whine about losing a bunch of followers when Twitter does a mass bot kill. I would be even more amused if almost all of Miki's followers were bots.

Maybe Putin withdrew his bots along with the ambassador.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: "Birther Princess" Miyuki "Miki" Booth (and Cinnamon)

Post by Luke »

Thought, good, Miki might change her ways being part of such a beautiful Easter service, nice photo she took.

Except she slept late and missed it.

Miki Easter.JPG
Miki Easter.JPG (40.29 KiB) Viewed 9121 times

Like all Fogbowzers, when these big holidays happen, get really worried about Cinnamon. Miki doesn't mention the turkey. Poor Cinnamon is one holiday away from being dinner. Aren't there any Fogbow members close enough to Oklahoma to perform a rescue mission? #SaveCinnamon
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Miki Booth is in Tulsa at the Faith & Freedom Conference (as mentioned in the Lin Wood topic). Miki got media passes, that's a great example of how bankrupt this event is.

Miki Conf.JPG
Miki Conf.JPG (57.5 KiB) Viewed 8968 times

3 Stooges.JPG
3 Stooges.JPG (53.96 KiB) Viewed 8968 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:31 pm Miki Booth is in Tulsa at the Faith & Freedom Conference (as mentioned in the Lin Wood topic). Miki got media passes, that's a great example of how bankrupt this event is.

Miki Conf.JPG

3 Stooges.JPG
Wait, what? Metal detectors? I thought they were unconstitutional. No weapons? That's tyranny.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Miki is having a FABULOUS time being exposed to COVID. She has access to the Green Room since she slid her way into "Media" --

Not kidding -- at last Miyuki is right --

She says there's "Heavy Pupu" :lol:
Great layout of heavy pupus for media and speakers in the Green room yesterday. Kari and I had already eaten our Chick Filet [sic] lunch provided to all guests. Guess where we’re having lunch today?? 😋😋😊😊

Heavy Pupus.JPG
Heavy Pupus.JPG (59.96 KiB) Viewed 8862 times

Miki is over the moon she hung out with "old friend" Alan Keyes. Made it sad... where's Orly Taitz for this event? Orly's missing the heavy pupu. Miki's friend Screamed!!! and commented:

Sandi Gigi Bostian
Alan Keyes is there!!! Scream!!! He is awesome. I knew I should have gone to this.

Keyes.JPG
Keyes.JPG (46.28 KiB) Viewed 8862 times

Miki's seditionist pal Kari also got a snap with Lin:

Kari Lin.JPG
Kari Lin.JPG (42.06 KiB) Viewed 8862 times

Ann Huss
Oh my lord you two are such lucky girls!!! Love you both!!!

Harold Call
The truth and patriotism must be overwhelming.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:31 pm Miki Booth is in Tulsa at the Faith & Freedom Conference (as mentioned in the Lin Wood topic).
"For completeness": P&E: “Health & Freedom Conference” Live-Streaming Friday and Saturday:
36 Comments
36? Better than an average birther "commentary."

Also: Updated: Live Streaming of Health & Freedom Conference:
In response to readers’ comments that they have been unable to view the “Health & Freedom” Conference streaming from Tulsa, OK, please [don't] try this [snipped] link . . . .

Since a bizarre spring storm on Friday, The Post & Email has been experiencing internet-connectivity problems and has therefore been unable to publish on its normal schedule.
Debra N wrote:Bizarre storm my foot. China commies in USA are the root of airwaves disturbance interference with a Christian conservatives event.
Rondeau wrote:I was simply stating that The Post & Email was unable to publish the update on the conference streaming earlier in the day due to its own technical issues stemming from a “winter” storm with snow accumulation.
[Chinese] Soros is gooooood.
Image ImageImage
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

China commies in USA are the root of airwaves disturbance interference with a Christian conservatives event.
Oh, good. Chinese communists are the much more appealing option.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Health and Freedom Conference:
Kari Johnston and Miki Booth wrote:APRIL 16th AND 17th, 2021, RHEMA BIBLE COLLEGE, TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Read if you must. :roll: But:
This was a glorious event. God answered our prayers as we laughed, cried and prayed with like-minded folks from across this nation and around the world. As we took (sometimes again) our oaths to our Constitution, we were charged with action once we left the event as THE PLAN requires all of us to 1) Watch the conference from start to finish, 2) Spread the word. Blow your shofars far and wide and 3) Get involved in any way, shape or form you can.
P.S.: Send money? :smoking:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh, thank Goodness! Our prayers have been answered, Miki has a Rumble channel now. https://rumble.com/user/MikiBooth

Miki Booth https://www.facebook.com/miki.booth
I have a rumble channel now. Here is the video that triggered attacks from leftard media. rachel madcow and al sharpton featured me on their shows referring to me only as “A Birther Princess” never by name. The Blaze published the first account and nearly all commie print and electronic media carried the story. This is my congresscritter markwayne mullen who refused to accept evidence of birth certificate forgery and said he didn’t give a sh*t. I have more videos from my youtube account which I will no longer use.
I appreciate all shares.
🤣🤣🤣🐸🐸🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Miki Rumble.JPG
Miki Rumble.JPG (102.88 KiB) Viewed 8072 times

Rumble — Town Hall meeting with rep. markwayne mullin, Afton, OK threatens to throw out woman for insisting he take the Affidavit of Sheriff Arpaio's proof of obama's April 27, 2011 fraudulent birth certificate posted on the White House website. mullin refused to take the evidence and stated he did not give a shit about the phony birth certificate.

And here's Charlene & Fred with "Lovely Hula Hands"

Rumble — Fred sings and Charlene Dances to Lovely Hula Hands
Karaoke Night Aiea 50th Class Reunion

Miki is still so proud she was at the insurrection 1/6.

Miki Rally.JPG
Miki Rally.JPG (89.35 KiB) Viewed 8072 times

And Realist -- Miki can FEEL IT, IT'S COMING! Is it time to panic?

Its Coming.JPG
Its Coming.JPG (63.87 KiB) Viewed 8072 times
realist

Post by realist »

:panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh nooooooo was skeered of that! And we need to call the authorities to have a wellness check on Cinnamon.

:panic:

And Congressman Markwayne Mullin (OK-02) is still in office. Miki still seems bitter that he "refused to accept evidence of birth certificate forgery and said he didn’t give a sh*t". Markwayne will be first when Miki unleashes the TIDAL WAVE OF TRUTH!

She feels it! Any day now!
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Never mind :panic:

I’m more :nooo:
Luke

Post by Luke »

With MASS HYSTERIA taking over The Fogbow, here's the sekrit video about the TIDAL WAVE with Patrick Byrne, Mike Flynn, bible verses, soaring music, and info on how the disgraced loser will be BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE! Flynn says, sure it hasn't been done on the presidential level... but nothing stops it from happening. Flynn's not buying into it being a 9/11 or UFO event, but he thinks it will "further divide the country". "They're going to keep going after him (the disgraced loser). Flynn: "No doubt in my mind, the election was stolen. 'THEY' (the deep state) must make noise to distract from the AZ Audit results). It's 57 minutes long and that's in the first five minutes (all I watched, but even Sunrise may be underplaying it).

Must be tons more terrifying stuff. Have your GO BAG ready!

6.26.21: The TIDAL WAVE of TRUTH seems to BE COMING all at ONCE! BooM! Pray!
And We Know Published June 26, 2021 103,372 Views

According to them...

Trump Aug.JPG
Trump Aug.JPG (84.14 KiB) Viewed 7983 times

This must be us! :lol: Walt Fitzpatrick and others have said that, we're so extreme they are probably reading every post mocking birfers, sovcits & fake patriots.

They say it might be good to have food rations ready when the TIDAL WAVE comes. Thankfully, on the video page, they point to :

Rumble — EMERGENCY FOOD you can rely on whenever things go bad.
http://preparewithandweknow.com/

———————————
😀Get The Best VPN For 30% Off Today!
Click Here -->[https://www.virtualshield.com/andweknow]<--
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
———————

*Our AWK Website: https://www.andweknow.com/

*Uncensored VIDS: https://andweknow.tv

*My son’s podcast: https://www.brandonshouta.com/

Music
Epic Inspire
https://audiojungle.net/item/epic-inspire/23589585

Amazing information and support to fight the COVID hoax + download form to refuse COVID-19 Vaccine
https://vaxxchoice.com/

But hey, you can look your best for the TIDAL WAVE, this is on the video. If we're rounded up into FEMA camps, or executed, our skin will look younger and softer than ever. Bonus: 50% off but just for 24 hours!

Bio.JPG
Bio.JPG (90.59 KiB) Viewed 7983 times

Might have to pull out the Walt Fitzpatrick Orange Playbook for this one. Your Darpa/Soros contact with be in touch.
TheNewSaint

Re: "Birther Princess" Miyuki "Miki" Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by TheNewSaint »

I miss the days when we could laugh at idiots like this.

Fanatical Trumpism is going to get people killed.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: "Birther Princess" Miyuki "Miki" Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:53 am I miss the days when we could laugh at idiots like this.

Fanatical Trumpism is going to get more people killed.
FIFY
June bug

Post by June bug »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:53 am I miss the days when we could laugh at idiots like this.

Fanatical Trumpism is going to get people killed.
^^ This, sadly this.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Way more barking than biting. Miki and her pals are on all kinds of watchlists now, and security has been massively bolstered. Maybe looking back, we'll see 1/6 was the famous Obama-put "fever breaking". Twitter is not America, the idiots on my "clowns" Twitter list post hundreds of thousands of tweets (like Kurt Schlicter who writes at Town Hall, he's close to 250,000 tweets now) but the rank and file Republicans are barely posting. Go back and look at January vs. now, so many have been banned or gone silent. (Planning to do a bit of research on it because it's so dramatic, or recommend a reporter look into it; those very well might have been bots or paid trolls because the accounts just... stop. And there's still 1,305 days. Think we'll also look back and see all these audit and reinstatment fantasies are just prolonging their base being able to grieve and move forward; after HRC lost it was like 4-5 months before we watched the news. When it finally hits Miki and her pals it's over, will be fascinating to see what (or even if) she posts.

Countdown to Jan 20, 2025 9:00 am in Sunnyvale: Inauguration 2025: 1302 days

Sidney Powell has been banned for 178 days, Ali Akbar 173, Taitz hasn't tweeted for 20 days, Miki 16 days... it'll sink in that 12 of the last 18 years have been with a Democratic president. And demographics are on the Democrat's side.

Meanwhile, on Miki's proud 1/6 performance:

OF COURSE HE DID
Trump Cheered on MAGA Rioters — Then Called Them ‘Idiots’ After They Made Him Look Bad: Michael Wolff
Published on June 28, 2021 at 08:27 AM ETBy Brad Reed – Raw Story

A new book from journalist Michael Wolff claims that former President Donald Trump was initially enthusiastic about his supporters storming the Capitol on January 6th — only to turn on them after he realized how terrible they were making him look. New York Magazine has published an excerpt from Wolff’s latest book — titled Landslide: The Final Days of the Trump Presidency — in which Wolff explains Trump’s belated realization that the people rioting on his behalf at the Capitol were going to permanently and negatively define his legacy.

Trump initially thought the mob of supporters attacking the Capitol were “his people” and thus worth backing in their quest to overturn the results of the 2020 election. “It wasn’t until later in the three o’clock hour that Trump seemed to begin the transition from seeing the mob as people protesting the election — defending him so he would defend them — to seeing them as ‘not our people,'” Wolff writes.

However, Trump was still reluctant to put out a public statement condemning the rioters because he didn’t think he bore any responsibility for their actions. Trump loyalist Jason Miller, however, finally convinced Trump that he had to distance himself from the riots and commit to leaving the White House after President Joe Biden’s inauguration.

At the same time, Trump wasn’t convinced that the rioters were really his supporters and said they must have been Democratic infiltrators. “This looks terrible,” Trump said. “This is really bad. Who are these people? These aren’t our people, these idiots with these outfits. They look like Democrats.”
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... ael-wolff/

Usual disclaimer: It's Michael Wolff. Excerpt in NY Mag is here: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article ... cerpt.html

Here's the end of it:
► Show Spoiler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Miki is on top of the world!

Miki Aloha.JPG
Miki Aloha.JPG (107.63 KiB) Viewed 7782 times

How deluded can a human be?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:56 am How deluded can a human be?
Very deluded. :smoking:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
Luke

Post by Luke »

If there's a toilet, you can count on Miki Booth to be in it! Knew everybody was anxious wondering if Miki would be on GRFTTR... she is!

https://gettr.com/user/mikibooth

Miki FETTR.JPG
Miki FETTR.JPG (106.38 KiB) Viewed 7623 times
No sign of Laity and other birthers yet, but you know it's coming.

M1.JPG
M1.JPG (45.96 KiB) Viewed 7623 times

M2.JPG
M2.JPG (58.56 KiB) Viewed 7623 times

Miki changed her mind about leaving since...
Miki Booth
Trump just sued his butt. I will stay stuffs about to get real🤣🤣🤣❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
M3.JPG
M3.JPG (76.78 KiB) Viewed 7623 times

This was quite an exchange :lol:
Miki Booth
➡️ Jason Miller, CEO GETTR:
People love freedom. We don't have to live under the oppression of the tech oligarchs any longer. There's a hunger in America with conservatives they want a new platform and also good technology, not an inferior product. … See More
· Reply · 3d

Йцоуачт Хйзябм Чдлмшы
Miki Booth well could just google/youtube how make a social media site but better say how make a social media site with (popular app/website that lets you create it! better if less know about it, because if more know about it well more hackers will hack it and slower site speed like with wordpress). anyone trying make a wordpress blog now and is conservative/republican is just stupid! maybe harder working with drupal/joomla but least you get away from the mob that tells you do this/do that but those type of folks have little to no clue about security! they end up spending to much resources on their websites so their websites load just as slow! these are the ones the mlmmarketers/@IRLScammers use, best not learn what they learn especially if is popular or youll end up thinking like them.. and well it has its consequences! like sheep!
I could probably train leaders really easily to create their own social media platforms/blogs, is really easy! i just dont want teach everyone how make a wordpress blog even though is the easist!! boring/not unique/not secure/not private and many other reasons! hackable! exploitable! thats within @MAGA/@Patriots since NO ONE WANTS DO IT!! all people are lacking is confidence and trust..!! IF SOMEONE DOESNT BEAT ME TO IT YET!! NOT IN A RUSH TO DO IT THOUGH! I HAVE OTHER THINGS TAKE CARE OF SO IF YOU REALLY WANT IT FIND A WAY AND WORK FOR IT! REGARDLESS OF WHO/WHAT EVEN STANDS IN YOUR WAY!! MENTALLY/PHYSCIALLY!! theres the issue of security/maintenance to mostly! and money, well not really but most think you needd money or alot of tech skills do it but not really, nowadays since technology getting so much better! WE DONT REALLY NEED THEIR ADVANCE FEATURES LIKE THEY THOUGHT WE DID!! BETTER IF WE LEAVE THEM AS A GROUP SO THEY CAN STOP CARING WHAT WE DO/SAY SO MUCH ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS!! ONCE THEIR NUMBERS ARE SMALL THEY WILL HAVE CATER TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF @MENTALHEALTH/@RACE/@RELIGION/@CREED/@IDIOT/@POLITICALLYINCORRECT OR THEY RISK LOSING ALOT OF $!! UNLESS THEY ARE STILL PULLING IT OUT OF THEIR A$$ FROM SOMEWHERE/SOMEPLACE AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY!! T HATS WHEN THE LAWSUITS COME IN!! AND INVESTIGATIONS!! LIKE THEY WOULDNT MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS!! SORT OF LIKE BREAKING FREE FROM OUR PARENTS/BOSS BUT NOT REALLY JUTS THOUGHT WOULD PUT IT OUT THERE!! i would still need experience setting up the website though, least with people/managing it. but is possible do! dont think i would want do it though, not that much support/resources.. or people are really mobilizing for it! even if i did now it wouldnt be as effective... and peopel are already trying do something about it so ill let them have at it! if they fail.. I MAY STEP IN!! AND IF I DO ILL MAKE SURE THINGS WORK HAHAH!! AS LONG AS THERES FUNDING FOR IT I PROBABLY WONT FAIL THAT MUCH AHHA!! JUST BE GLAD YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING PAY FOR!!! BUT IS SORT OF ENDLESS HOURS OF WORK/WORRY FOR ME! AS IF I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH WORRY WITH WITH MY @VIETNAMESE/@MOM/@GAMINGCOMMUNITY/ETCC SO DELAY IS SLOWW!!
just remember with @Gettr just like with @Parlor NEVER EVER GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMMATION CHANCES ARE HE MAYBE DEEP STATE!! ANYONE CAN BE AND SELL US OUT LATER! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE GIVE THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY TO @PARLER THOUGH! SO STUPID!! some peopel said would never use @gettr though.. if it could be hacked and personal information leaked theres no point in using it.. especially if they ask for your personal information on signup! use a completely different email address/password when registering for that site though, chances are it will probably be hacked and once they hack accounts on that social media platform they will probably hack others or just sell your personal information on black market! people want $ nowadays! there are still lots of stupid demanding buyers out there really..!! hackers/scammers know this very very well! even thie criminals/@FBI/@CIA so yea..!! LONG STORY!!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wanted to make sure everybody saw this right away to breathe a sign of relief! Cinnamon is ALIVE!
Miki Booth
Wild turkey families out for their late afternoon stroll. They take the same path every day below our deck like clockwork. ☺️☺️☺️🦃

cinnamon.JPG
cinnamon.JPG (47.13 KiB) Viewed 7361 times

Of course, the good news is predicated on that Miki isn't lying or delusional again.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Йцоуачт Хйзябм Чдлмшы
Itsouacht Khizyadm Chdlmsh?
bob

Post by bob »

Remember Booth, who on January 6 was denied room service:
Booth wrote:

Charlie Barker, Fred stayed home but Kari Johnston and I were still at the Ellipse when antifa, blm, fbi, et al started the riot on the east side while the other entrances people were let inside and they peacefully walked around inside the People’s House. Kari and I got back to our hotel, met up with Gary Hyett (at that moment Gary and I watched a string of dc police cars screaming past us into Pennsylvania Ave) and prepared to walk up to the Capitol. I was on the phone with Fred and he was giving us a blow by blow of what was happening at the Capitol. He said “shots fired” It was all so surreal I remember laughing to calm my fears. I knew in my heart it was not Trump supporters causing the riot because antifa and blm had a large presence. Most notably they were on bikes with “Media” signs pinned on their backs chatting up dc police stationed on every corner. I don’t remember how long after that that Fred said dc mayor bowser called for a curfew at 6pm so we never left the hotel after that and never got any food because they locked everything down even room service because the hotel didn’t like us.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

the hotel didn’t like us
Nobody likes you, Miki. You're garbage. :batting:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.

Return to “Other weirdos”