Missouri H.B. 1046 (2012)

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Are these the same clowns that required the original long form, even though the state of Missouri no longer issued said forms to its citizens>

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 pm

I still believe if Missouri donated the southern most two rows of counties to Arkansas we would raise the IQ of both states.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I guess it's important to some people to make sure he doesn't run again in 2016. #-o

Welcome, seeker! There's a seeker born every minute!

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Damn. I thought the plan for a third term was a deep, dark Sekrit Stuffs!
Who ratted?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 am

Rep. Lyle Rowland (R-Cedarcreek) prefiled HB 41 todayORYR: [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=ixUEG48eQsw&feature=player_embedded#!]HB41: Missouri Representative Lyle Rowland Attempts To Redefine Natural Born Citizen:This bill requires the state committee of each established political party to provide the Missouri Secretary of State with verifiable evidence of the identity and proof of status as a natural born citizen of the United States for each nominee for President and Vice President of the United States and the origins of the evidence. The proof must be submitted with the other certification documents that are required to be filed with the Secretary of State pursuant to Chapter 115, RSMo. A write-in candidate for either of these positions must also provide this certification or he or she will be ineligible to file a declaration of intent as a write-in candidate. [...]As used in this subsection, [highlight]"natural born citizen" means having been declared a national and citizen of the United States at birth under 8 U.S.C. Sections 1401[/highlight] to 1409, as amended, or having been declared a national and citizen of the United States under federal law as it existed at the time of the nominee's birth.And who is this uber-peon, this absolute nobody, this "Missouri rep" with a low IQ, WHO is this twit trying to rewrite a document sculpted by geniuses? He doesn't qualify to clean their revolutionary commodes.True!: [/break1]house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills131/biltxt/intro/HB0041I.htm]Mo. H.B. 41.[/break1]law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401]8 U.S.C. sec. 1401:The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth: (a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof; . . . .

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 am

As used in this subsection, "natural born citizen" means having been declared a national and citizen of the United States at birth under 8 U.S.C. Sections 1401 to 1409, as amended, or having been declared a national and citizen of the United States under federal law as it existed at the time of the nominee's birth.So, how does this proposed law work? Upon birth, when the infant is being delivered, does the attending physician do the declaring? "This is a national and citizen of the United States!" What if the doctor gets the wording wrong?Buffoon.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

As used in this subsection, "natural born citizen" means having been declared a national and citizen of the United States at birth under 8 U.S.C. Sections 1401 to 1409, as amended, or having been declared a national and citizen of the United States under federal law as it existed at the time of the nominee's birth.So, how does this proposed law work? Upon birth, when the infant is being delivered, does the attending physician do the declaring? "This is a national and citizen of the United States!" What if the doctor gets the wording wrong?Buffoon.Is Missouri trying to upstage Arizona and Alabama? Mebbe they should change the name of the state to Assouri to go with their inner asshole.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Norbrook

Post by Norbrook » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Is Missouri trying to upstage Arizona and Alabama? Mebbe they should change the name of the state to Assouri to go with their inner asshole.Given the number of evangelical groups in that area, and it's reputation as part of the "Bible Belt," I have to admit that driving through the state on I-70 was a bit of a shock. Every exit had billboards up for strip joints and adult bookstores. :shock: :lol: [-X I guess the hypocrisy is standard issue there. :-

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Is Missouri trying to upstage Arizona and Alabama? Mebbe they should change the name of the state to Assouri to go with their inner asshole.Given the number of evangelical groups in that area, and it's reputation as part of the "Bible Belt," I have to admit that driving through the state on I-70 was a bit of a shock. Every exit had billboards up for strip joints and adult bookstores. :shock: :lol: [-X I guess the hypocrisy is standard issue there. :-Kansas is fun...an antiabortion billboard at every mile and a ad for a strip club, bar, sin den etc every 1/2 mile.
Edit: Erase Stern....(NADT)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Uhh, the Assouri quote was not made by me. [-X

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:24 pm

What I think is funny in a way is this.Missouri State Rep Lyle Rowland submitted a birther bill in 2011, when all the good little birtherstani were screaming "where's the long form? Why hasn't he shown his long form??" At that time, it was one of many almost identical birther bills that were hailed as the thing that would keep Obama from a second term, sure, you betcha, absolutely guaranteed. And people like State Rep. Lyle Rowland were hailed as heroes and American Patriots for having submitted such bills to their state houses.He submits a slightly modified version of the bill in 2012. Reaction at this point is more of a "meh", since the birtherstani latest sure-fire, can't fail attempt was the various birther ballot jihads. Still, he was acknowledged as a patriot for having done so, though with some grumbling that his requirements need to be tightened up.In 2013 he submits the exact same bill that he did in 2013. And how does Birther Report react?? "Another treasonous POS heard from""This guy is another traitor to the Constitution and an enemy of the people. He deserves prison time at best (and you know what at worst). ""what this proves beyond a shadow of doubt is that obama does not meet the current definition, because the non constitutionalists want to change the definition""merely another incompetent traitor who blindly follows the herd - absolutely shameful - he is an embarrassment to my country ""How much concrete can a mis-informed person have in their head because they don't understand (or don't want to) what constitutes a natural born citizen?""Light him up for the moron that he is. I already have.""all this new crap pisses me off, because all it will do is make sure the next "president" that gets there just might be qualified and eligible... great! Meanwhile, our country is blanking over with! Good job congress! great work judiciary! you bastards.""Lyle should shoot himself in the Head.""Oh sure, yes, why not. After he is criminally re-elected to a second term, let's enact a bill so we can pull the wool over our constitutents in 2014 elections and get ourselves re-elected. Commie b......tard traitors."State Rep Lyle Rowland didn't change, but the birtherstani have moved on past him now. It's no longer "where's the long form", the goalposts have moved onto the "two citizen parent" nonsense. In 2011 he tried to play footsie with the birthers and their claims. Two years later, those very same birthers are denouncing him as part of the "plot" and wishing death and destruction upon him.I'd almost feel sorry for him, but it's a great example of the old "lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas" maxim.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 pm

When you wake up with these people you get bovine spongiform encephalopathy.Sekrit Stuffs!
NADT

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm

see now? this is a good spot to park foggy's moving graphic. :-bd

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:59 pm

A little late to the game, but: OBC: [/break1]com/anti-birther-bill-in-mo]Anti-”Birther” Bill in MO?:Forwarded by Patriot Gary Wilmott of [/break1]blogspot.com/]http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/….. Reported by “Dr. Conspiracy,” a notoriously twisted obot. He fails to provide much detail, except that [highlight]some yahoo MO legislator thinks he will spike future “birther” eruptions[/highlight] by mandating a birth certificate release (actually, not even that, necessarily: “Such evidence shall be in the form of the most complete record of birth available by the controlling legal authority at the time of the nominee’s birth”), as he claims “Obama” has already done :-) .[...]In any case, a birth certificate doesn’t prove the citizenship of his parents at birth, nor does it prove 14 years of U.S. residence, also required by the U.S. Constitution for Presidential eligibility. Nor does it prove whether citizenship was ever renounced. Nor does it show whether other State Dept. qualifications were met, if you want to get technical. No lower court ruling, especially one from another jurisdiction, trumps Supreme Court precedents. May we suggest that “Dr.” Conspiracy digest these before further pontificating about anything– [highlight]Lyle Rowland, too[/highlight]...birthers are so dumb they think Rowland's rerun birther bill is actually an anti-birther bill. ](*,)

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Nor does it show whether "other" State Department requirements are met?I assume this refers to the frequent birther canard that due to his fraud/past/etc. how did the President pass a background check for a security clearance (and thus proving there is a conspiracy in place). A ridiculous question. It's like saying the President isn't Commander in Chief by dint of not going to officer candidacy school or being too old. The President isn't a commissioned officer, he is the COMMISSIONER of officers. Likewise, the President doesn't need a security clearance or approval to access classified information, he GRANTS the security clearances and is the CLASSIFIER of information (or more accurately, information is classified and information is classified in his name and under his authority).

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Nor does it show whether "other" State Department requirements are met?

I assume this refers to the frequent birther canard that due to his fraud/past/etc.I (charitably) assume this is a reference to whether Obama's mother was old enough to bestow citizenship, etc. As well as the concept that a birth certificate is only evidence of citizenship at birth; citizenship can later be lost, etc.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Hatriots Gary Willmot:Reported by “Dr. Conspiracy,” a notoriously twisted obotHaving met both of them, I dispute this.Doc C is a intelligent, courtly Southern gentleman who writes detailed analyses of the birther fails that are widely read.Hatriot Gary Willmot is a pursed-lip, stick up the ass, school marm who writes repetitive, twisted screeds that no one reads.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Judge Mental

Post by Judge Mental » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 am

I wonder what exactly this divot Wilmott thinks that any candidate could ever produce to an election commission by way of evidence that they have never renounced their citizenship? :-k

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 am

I wonder what exactly this divot Wilmott thinks that any candidate could ever produce to an election commission by way of evidence that they have never renounced their citizenship? :-kHow about a reply to a FOIA request to reproduce all such documents showing it ever happened?Of course with sequestration in place, said request must be filed at least an election term in advance...

Return to “Birther Legislation”