Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Arthurwankspittle

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

A half million brainwashed slaves? Half a million wouldn't keep us in concubines, never mind slaves.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:16 am Thought this might be parody but looked at his page and NOPE. Total nutter. Might not be a sovcit so maybe wrong thread but whatever. Found it while looking at Flatcap stuff.
Capture.JPG
If he has trouble sitting in one position long enough to drive 40 miles, he needs to exercise more, check his fluid intake, and examine his diet. He's very probably over-stimulated with coffee and dehydrated. That leads to rapid heart rate but poor circulation because it's trying to pump mud, and sleepiness from lowered oxygen.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wanderinglord wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:56 am Not sure where this belongs but here seems appropriate. Love the judge wish they were all like her
https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/larry-nas ... ons-watch/
OMG this was awesome, Wanderinglord, thanks! Gotta put this topic on my favorites list.
‘You must abide by the law’: Judge orders owner jailed until Holland restaurant closes
OTTAWA COUNTY by: WOODTV.com staff Posted: Mar 19, 2021 / 08:40 AM EDT / Updated: Mar 19, 2021 / 11:08 PM EDT

LANSING, Mich. (WOOD) — An Ingham County judge laid down the law Friday, telling a Holland restaurant owner who ignored the state dine-in ban and a license suspension in no uncertain terms that she won’t get out of jail until she starts following the rules — this after holding some of her legal help in contempt of court. “This is the wrong way to get publicity, it’s the wrong way to be a good citizen, it’s the wrong way to assist the public in a pandemic. We do not violate the law,” Judge Rosemarie Aquilina told Marlena Pavlos-Hackney. “I have no reason to believe that you are in compliance in any way, shape or form. And until that’s proven at a hearing, you will be behind bars.”

Pavlos-Hackney, owner of Marlena’s Bistro and Pizzeria, was stopped by police at Lakewood Boulevard and 160th Street in Park Township around 5:45 a.m. Friday. Michigan State Police arrested her without incident, the state attorney general’s office said. She was wanted on an outstanding warrant for contempt of court after not responding to a state civil case. In court later, Pavlos-Hackney refused to take an oath to tell the truth and talked back to Aquilina, who gained renown while presiding over the Larry Nassar’s 2018 sentencing for sexual abuse.

“Ma’am, stop,” Aquilina demanded, banging her gavel as Pavlos-Hackney tried to talk over her. “I know you want to control this room, but this isn’t Burger King. When the sign changes to Burger King, you can have it your way. Right now, this is my courtroom and you will answer my questions.” :lol: She said that if Pavlos-Hackney spoke again without taking the oath, she would hold her in contempt. “You will not act disrespectful in this courtroom,” Aquilina said.

Aquilina then called on Pavlos-Hackney’s attorney. The man she got was Rick Martin of the Texas-based Constitutional Law Group, who is not a licensed attorney and does not have a law degree. He tried to file to represent Pavlos-Hackney and said he was trying to help with translation, but Aquilina wasn’t having it. “I was not aware that I would be here other than acting as assistance, not as her lawyer, but as assistance of counsel in this matter because she does have understanding problems of the English language, ” Martin said. “Sir, apparently you have problems with the English language,” Aquilina shot back. She said the paperwork he had filed clearly said he was appearing as Pavlos-Hackney’s assistance of counsel. “There is no other definition. It is plain English,” Aquilina said. She had him arrested for contempt, too. He now faces 93 days in jail.

Several people showed up to support Pavlos-Hackney. At one point, the judge threatened all of them with contempt when they laughed out loud during the hearing. Ultimately, Aquilina told Pavlos-Hackney she would remain in jail on the contempt charges until she pays a $7,500 fine and closes her restaurant. Her actual attorney offered to call to get the business shut down immediately, but Aquilina said she would need to see proof before she released her. “Should the restaurant open up again, there will be another bench warrant issued immediately, another pickup order, 93 days and $7,500,” Aquilina added. “I don’t know how long you want to do this, ma’am, but we can keep doing it all year long. You must abide by the law.”
Tons more at https://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/2-cafes ... -licenses/

Update: Of course, she's raised hundreds of thousands on GoFundMe. That's really wrong, it encourages them.
Jailed Michigan restaurant owner wins freedom
Updated Mar 23, 2021; Posted Mar 23, 2021 By John Agar | jagar@mlive.com

INGHAM COUNTY, MI – A judge has released Marlena Pavlos-Hackney from jail after she paid a $15,000 fine and closed her restaurant, Marlena’s Bistro & Pizzeria. Pavlos-Hackey, 55, left the Ingham County Jail around 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 23, her attorney, Robert Baker, confirmed.He said she had complied with a judge’s order and deserved to be released. She has been jailed since Friday, March 19. She was arrested that morning, presumably on her way to work. The restaurant was closed the next day. State officials determined that the boarded-up restaurant has remained closed, records show. She could be locked up again if she tries to re-open her restaurant, the state says. She was jailed after she ignored orders to close her restaurant, Marlena’s Bistro & Pizzeria, after the state in November banned indoor dining in response to the coronavirus pandemic. She also did not require the use of mask or social distancing to slow the spread. Pavlos-Hackney’s attorney had asked that his client be released from jail after she met court-imposed conditions.

In a court documents filed Monday, March 23, the state Attorney General’s Office asked a judge to sign an order “that if, upon release, Ms. Pavlos-Hackney resumes operating a food establishment in violation of this Court’s order, a bench warrant shall immediately issue for Ms. Pavlos-Hackney and Ms. Pavlos-Hackney shall be arrested and incarcerated until such time as she complies with the order of this Court and she shall pay an additional $7,500.00 immediately for the contempt offense … .” The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, or MDARD, which has been investigating the complaint against the complaint against the business owner, confirmed that the business had been boarded up and appeared closed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, the filing showed. The restaurant is closed Mondays. Inspectors provided photographs of the restaurant, at 909 Lincoln Ave., and said it appeared to be closed. A sign reading, “Complied,” was hung below the Marlena’s Bistro sign on the front of the building, an inspector noted. Stokes, the Ingham County Circuit judge, in late February issued a temporary-restraining order prohibiting Pavlos-Hackney from operating food service. On March 1, MDARD filed a motion for contempt because Marlena’s Bistro stayed open. Three days later, Stokes found the restaurant in contempt of court, fined the owner $7,500 and converted the temporary-restraining order into a preliminary injunction and issued a bench warrant for Pavlos-Hackney’s arrest. The next day, MDARD filed a notice that Marlena’s Bistro “was again open in violation of the court’s order,” court documents said.

The state attorneys asked that judge to sign an order saying “that Pavlos-Hackney, owner of Marlena’s Bistro & Pizzeria, shall remain incarcerated until it is demonstrated to the court that Marlena’s Bistro and Pizzeria is in full compliance with this court’s order and has paid $15,000 to the Ingham County Clerk’s office for the contempt offenses … .” Pavlos-Hackney has support of many who have criticized state shutdown orders over the coronavirus. Her restaurant did brisk business while it was open, customers said. As of Tuesday afternoon, a GoFundMe page for her has raised $253,000 of a $300,000 goal.
https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... eedom.html

$15K fine, $282K raised. https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-marl ... d-pizzeria She's a Polish immigrant. The state should be able to attach that for costs involved in this grift.

$282,164 raised of $300,000 goal 5.4K donors 11.7K shares 5.3K followers
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

The crazy sovereign citizen that I’ve been following on YouTube is not having a very good year!

She was arrested in January when she fled from the sheriff’s deputies (almost hitting one with her truck) at a traffic stop for no license, plates, or insurance. Her truck was covered in signs about how the utility companies were stealing from the Cesta Que Vi Trust and had cut off her utilities.

In her videos about her arrest, she mentioned that the US Marshals had delivered a summons for a federal case against her for extortion and threatening communications across states for trying to place a commercial lien on Liberty Mutual. They said if she didn’t show up in court, they would be back to arrest her. She didn’t show up, was arrested, and is being held without bond.

https://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Ca ... _47116449/
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

bill_g wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:01 am
scirreeve wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:16 am Thought this might be parody but looked at his page and NOPE. Total nutter. Might not be a sovcit so maybe wrong thread but whatever. Found it while looking at Flatcap stuff.
Capture.JPG
If he has trouble sitting in one position long enough to drive 40 miles, he needs to exercise more, check his fluid intake, and examine his diet. He's very probably over-stimulated with coffee and dehydrated. That leads to rapid heart rate but poor circulation because it's trying to pump mud, and sleepiness from lowered oxygen.
Should check him for sleep apnea also.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

noblepa wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:23 am
Uninformed wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:07 am From the above quoted article:
“ CORRECTION 3/25/2021 — The phrases “sovereign citizens” and “sovereign citizens” were changed to “sovereign being” and “sovereign beings.”

Anybody aware of the difference between sovereign “citizens” and “beings”? An attempt avoid the bad reputation of “sovereign citizens”?
Some sovcits argue that the phrase "sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron. If you're a citizen, you are, by definition, not sovereign. That is why some insist that they are not sovereign citizens, all the while screaming "I do not consent" and proclaiming that laws don't apply to them. They're not objecting to the "sovereign" part, but rather the "citizen" part.

Many sovcits also claim to have renounced their US citizenship. Of course, they claim that, as non-citizens, the laws don't apply to them.
They should be deported as "undesirables"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:34 pm The crazy sovereign citizen that I’ve been following on YouTube is not having a very good year!

She was arrested in January when she fled from the sheriff’s deputies (almost hitting one with her truck) at a traffic stop for no license, plates, or insurance. Her truck was covered in signs about how the utility companies were stealing from the Cesta Que Vi Trust and had cut off her utilities.

In her videos about her arrest, she mentioned that the US Marshals had delivered a summons for a federal case against her for extortion and threatening communications across states for trying to place a commercial lien on Liberty Mutual. They said if she didn’t show up in court, they would be back to arrest her. She didn’t show up, was arrested, and is being held without bond.

:lol: Jem. She's in Kentucky, she should call up The Spork and get his help.

How would everybody characterize the expression on Carol's face in her mugshot? 5'7" 260lbs? Gosh.

Carol.JPG
Carol.JPG (81.81 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

"veins of the Lord" and "apex of all the evil". Whatever.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (34.76 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More info on the "Judge Slayer".
Rick Martin presented a formidable résumé. “Lawyer Rick Martin ‘The Judge Slayer,’” a biography on his website read. Billing himself as the head of the “Constitutional Law Group,” (CLG), Martin advertised his legal services for businesses that defied anti-COVID-19 measures.

“I have put three District Judges, two District Attorneys, and countless law enforcement officers behind prison walls,” he wrote. “We the People need to come together and take back our country from these unlawful criminals.”

But it was Martin and one of his clients who went to jail this month. And while his client, a Michigan pizzeria proprietor, is believed to be the first restaurant owner in the state to be arrested over COVID-19 restrictions, the bust was far from Martin’s first time behind bars. Despite presenting himself as a “constitutional lawyer,” Martin is not licensed to practice law anywhere in the United States. :snippity:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the- ... estaurants
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

“I have put three District Judges, two District Attorneys, and countless law enforcement officers behind prison walls,” he wrote.
Hmmm. Somehow I don't quite believe that. :nope:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:51 pm
“I have put three District Judges, two District Attorneys, and countless law enforcement officers behind prison walls,” he wrote.
Hmmm. Somehow I don't quite believe that. :nope:
He wouldn't lie about a thing like that, would he?
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Here is Ricky Martin being held in contempt and being taken to jail for pretending to be a lawyer.

Unfortunately, no tasing.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:07 am From the above quoted article:
“ CORRECTION 3/25/2021 — The phrases “sovereign citizens” and “sovereign citizens” were changed to “sovereign being” and “sovereign beings.”

Anybody aware of the difference between sovereign “citizens” and “beings”? An attempt avoid the bad reputation of “sovereign citizens”?
It is (mostly) exactly that. As noblepa pointed out someone told them that it's an oxymoron and that trickled out. Instead of them thinking "gosh even the name doesn't make sense maybe this IS all bogus...." they instead thought "Aha! So THATS why it didn't work! I used the wrong magic words and when I said citizen it undid all my other magic words! Of course! It's so simple!" There is a subtheory within the movement that the term "SovCit" was made up by the FBI for that very reason ie to trip them up and make them accidently undo their otherwise very correct and smart arguments :roll: If you're aware of the Mike Parsons cases you can actually see it happen. He calls himself a SovCit at his earlier trials then later claims he never did and the FBI made that title up to demonize him and those like him when he's later arrested for felon in possession while trying to flee to Canada. There are already attempts within the various subgroups to change their qualifier again in an attempt to find the correct magic status that will let them ignore the law. For the "moore" subgroup right now I believe they say "secure in my person" in an attempt to say you can't arrest them, ticket them, tow their car etc.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:27 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:34 pm The crazy sovereign citizen that I’ve been following on YouTube is not having a very good year!

:lol: Jem. She's in Kentucky, she should call up The Spork and get his help.

How would everybody characterize the expression on Carol's face in her mugshot? 5'7" 260lbs? Gosh.

Carol.JPG
They would make a perfect team!! The new Dream Team! :lol: :lol:

I would characterize Carol’s expression as “I do not consent!”
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy Dumbass is very happy that Pat refuses to get vaxxed. Can't post screen shot cuz not allowed to post pics for some reason. Get this error message.
ERROR
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent posting a lot of crazy as is normal for him. Lots of other crazy on his YT channel.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (62.99 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Just gonna post this here. She (and her sister pretend judge Embry) are also aunts of sovcit nutter Brent Swallers.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This is a twofer. The first one is this guy screaming and (literally) stamping his foot at officers who wont let him into a courtroom. I really think he wanted to be beaten in on this first one. The second is more screaming and reading from his packet of supreme court cases that he does not understand.

You really could show this in a courtroom as evidence that the police don't always beat the crap out of black people as I think I would have snapped at his antics, and I don't think they could find a jury to convict me.

Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sounds good Zion Burger.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.74 KiB) Viewed 6646 times
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:23 pm Trent posting a lot of crazy as is normal for him. Lots of other crazy on his YT channel.
Capture.JPG
Years ago when you could go on their forums and websites without being instantly blocked I asked a few of these guys how this contract thing applies when you go to another country. The question being how does the foreign country, with which you have by their measure most certainly never contracted, get the authority to haul you off to jail if you get in a drunken brawl in one of their bars or drive recklessly on their streets?

Since the answer went directly to a nation's inherent authority to make and enforce its law I didn't get any popularity points by asking.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

arayder wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 am Years ago when you could go on their forums and websites without being instantly blocked I asked a few of these guys how this contract thing applies when you go to another country. The question being how does the foreign country, with which you have by their measure most certainly never contracted, get the authority to haul you off to jail if you get in a drunken brawl in one of their bars or drive recklessly on their streets?

Since the answer went directly to a nation's inherent authority to make and enforce its law I didn't get any popularity points by asking.
Huh. I would have thought that within their framework the other country would not have the authority and are thus infringing on their god given kingly power to do as they please. I do not see these types as those who would respect other nation's laws while they are there.
arayder

Post by arayder »

neeneko wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:30 am
arayder wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 am Years ago when you could go on their forums and websites without being instantly blocked I asked a few of these guys how this contract thing applies when you go to another country. The question being how does the foreign country, with which you have by their measure most certainly never contracted, get the authority to haul you off to jail if you get in a drunken brawl in one of their bars or drive recklessly on their streets?

Huh. I would have thought that within their framework the other country would not have the authority and are thus infringing on their god given kingly power to do as they please. I do not see these types as those who would respect other nation's laws while they are there.
Well, that's the sort of answer I would get.

If I put a practical spin on it and asked what made them think the police in Paris or Moscow would buy their line they'd go to the argument that the cops in those countries rely on the use or threat of force just like the evil cops in the U.S. and Canada.

Years ago my wife and I went to Russia. We read and were warned by the knowledgable that Russian cops don't take any lip. We were warned not to rent a car because Russian cops specialize in pulling cars over and finding some sort of mechanical defect in the car and then use that as an excuse to fine the blazes out of you.

I can't imagine telling them "I am not engaged in commerce. I am a freeman traveling." through a partly open side window.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

arayder wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:46 am Years ago my wife and I went to Russia. We read and were warned by the knowledgable that Russian cops don't take any lip. We were warned not to rent a car because Russian cops specialize in pulling cars over and finding some sort of mechanical defect in the car and then use that as an excuse to fine the blazes out of you.
Off Topic
Heh.

Years ago i was studying Russian in college, and the learning instructional material itself was following the story of a foreigner visiting Russia (so you learn as they 'learn'), but falling victim to a fake apartment rental scam and the real family returning to find the not-very-fluent foreigner in their home.

It was a weird way to introduce Russian language and culture, leaving us wonder about the norms there.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Off Topic
It's not unusual in the south (I live in Kentucky) to exchange respectful "howdy" head nods or even hat touches with a state trooper, county sheriff or local cop. It's a way of telling the cop that the eye contact you just made with him or her was not you sizing them up. The cop's nod says he/her respects you. You ought to realize also that your face is going into the memory file between the officer's ears.

if you actually know the officer it's not improper to say a few kind words as long as they aren't busy with something.

I never saw any such thing in St. Petersburg or Moscow. One cop in outside a museum in St. Petersburg caught me visually checking out his ancient makarov pistol and flap holster. Upon being caught I reflexively nodded my head and said "officer". I don't think he knew what that really meant (no problem officer, just gawking). His stare seemed to say. "You're an American tourist so that passes, whatever it was."
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I mentioned Ted Visner (remember him, from Michigan) on another thread briefly. I got curious, and did a quick search and one fo the first things I found was some fundraising page from him back before he was convicted and sentenced to Prison (2 years on felony firearm charges).

The fundraiser had a $1 Million dollar goal.
Free Ted Visner and the Michigan 10 Million

$5 raised
0% of $1M goal
1 contributor
2 years running
It has been going gangbusters.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”