Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump v. Clinton (S.D. Fla., 2:22cv-14102)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

IANAL, so how that it typically work out when the plaintiff and his lawyers are jointly and severally liable for such an amount?
bob

Post by bob »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:46 am IANAL, so how that it typically work out when the plaintiff and his lawyers are jointly and severally liable for such an amount?
Figure out who is the softer target. Attack their assets.

But this isn't a typical case; the debtors have OPM, so it is in their interests to not litigate over who should pay.
Image ImageImage
much ado

Post by much ado »

Will this cause the client and his lawyers to start yelling at each other?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:56 am
Figure out who is the softer target. Attack their assets.

But this isn't a typical case; the debtors have OPM, so it is in their interests to not litigate over who should pay.
OPM?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Other People's Money
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

much ado wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:59 am Will this cause the client and his lawyers to start yelling at each other?
it might cause them to stop yelling at one another for 30 seconds,
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Does what's-her-name of parking lot fame even have that kind of dough?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No.

Obviously, it's time to sue the judge. Where's Larry?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Hillary gonna get paid
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Can we now have a lien on his shares of Torg ? :twisted:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

IMG_0959.JPG
IMG_0959.JPG (59.63 KiB) Viewed 989 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:07 am Can we now have a lien on his shares of Torg ? :twisted:
I bet he doesn't have enough equity for that to pay it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump and Habba have filed a notice of appeal re sanctions.

Comments on this (as usual rether longwinded and tedious)

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

MTN really need to lose their love or the sound of their own voice, and learn to squash their ideas down to fewer sentences.
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:57 pm MTN really need to lose their love or the sound of their own voice, and learn to squash their ideas down to fewer sentences.
And fewer uploads. Every time I turn around there is "breaking news" from MTN and it's almost always overblown. I don't even listen to them anymore, except every now and then I listen to the AF with Popok (not sure how to spell his name). But they have over a million subscribers and I guess that's the name of the game.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

RVInit wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:55 am
Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:57 pm MTN really need to lose their love or the sound of their own voice, and learn to squash their ideas down to fewer sentences.
And fewer uploads. Every time I turn around there is "breaking news" from MTN and it's almost always overblown. I don't even listen to them anymore, except every now and then I listen to the AF with Popok (not sure how to spell his name). But they have over a million subscribers and I guess that's the name of the game.
MTN is a platform for several contributors that had been opposing the lies of the former guy while he was still resident at the WH. Ben Maiselas is one of the founders of MTN together with other family members. He is a lawyer and I understand he was lead when they won a semi-famous case. I usually don't post him anymore, to tedious and repetitive, and he has the bad habit of naming everything "breaking news" even when it has been on the web for at least a day.

In this case it was the only source I had for further details and he had an analysis of the craziness.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:45 pm
RVInit wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:55 am
MTN is a platform for several contributors that had been opposing the lies of the former guy while he was still resident at the WH. Ben Maiselas is one of the founders of MTN together with other family members. He is a lawyer and I understand he was lead when they won a semi-famous case. I usually don't post him anymore, to tedious and repetitive, and he has the bad habit of naming everything "breaking news" even when it has been on the web for at least a day.

In this case it was the only source I had for further details and he had an analysis of the craziness.
:oopsy: I apologize if it sounded like I was responding or criticizing anyone linking an MTN video, I was just meaning to chime in on the fact that I've become somewhat disillusioned by the MTN channel. I liked it at first, but yeah, they lately are doing "breaking news" several times a day and it's just the same warmed over stuff everyone else is reporting already. But I sure didn't mean to criticize anyone linking any particular video of theirs. They do sometimes still have some good stuff, but it's just getting mostly lost in the constant drumbeat.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump attempts to reverse losses in hush money case and RICO lawsuit against Hillary Clinton

Published July 28, 2023 3:12 PM
By Kara Scannell and Tierney Sneed, CNN

(CNN) — Donald Trump is attempting to reverse court rulings in two of the many politically charged cases involving the former president.

Friday, Trump filed a notice that he’s appealing a ruling that prevented him from moving the New York criminal case against him involving hush money payments to federal court.

Earlier this month, US District Judge Alvin Hellerstein denied Trump’s request to move the state case to federal court after finding the alleged criminal conduct was not related to his role as president. Trump asked for the transfer arguing the allegations involved questions of federal law.

Trump has pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records to conceal the reimbursement of hush money payments made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels. He is set to go to trial in Manhattan in March 2024.

In the ruling, the judge wrote, “The evidence overwhelmingly suggests that the matter was a purely a personal item of the President – a cover-up of an embarrassing event. Hush money paid to an adult film star is not related to a President’s official acts.”

“Whatever the standard, and whether it is high or low, Trump fails to satisfy it,” the judge wrote.

RICO lawsuit Hail Mary

Thursday, Trump launched a Hail Mary bid – relying on the recent report from special counsel John Durham that criticized the FBI’s Trump-Russia probe – to revive the sprawling RICO lawsuit he filed against Hillary Clinton, Democratic National Committee, several ex-FBI officials and more than two dozen other people and entities.

The move by US District Judge Donald Middlebrooks to dismiss the Trump lawsuit and to order sanctions against Trump lawyers involved in it was already on appeal at the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals.

But the Trump team is now attempting a maneuver known as a motion for an indicative ruling, which allows for a trial court to take back jurisdiction of a case that’s already on appeal in order to consider new evidence or other issues that hadn’t been appropriately resolved.

In a filing with the trial court on Thursday, Trump’s lawyers argued that the Durham report “corroborates facts that are key to the plausibility and probability” of the claims the former president was making it in the case.

“Therefore, the introduction of this evidence is likely to change the outcome of this case at every level of the proceedings,” the filing said.

https://krdo.com/news/2023/07/28/trump- ... y-clinton/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump DESTROYS CAREER of his New Lawyer with LATEST AWFUL Court Filing

MeidasTouch
30 Jul 2023

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the latest filing by Donald Trump in a Florida federal court case against Hillary Clinton where he was previously sanctioned almost one-million dollar by Judge Don Middlebrooks. Donald Trump’s latest lawyer who filed this frivolous document is a second year lawyer named Jared Roberts who has destroyed his reputation by this despicable filing.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW

The young T lawyer reacted with a tweet to Meiseas clip above and had a Newsmax appearance.

Meiselas reaction

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”