The Stupid Thread

Dave from down under

The Stupid Thread

Post by Dave from down under »

I sure hope that the Judge’s required that she attends court is also an indication that he intends some prison time regardless of the prosecutor’s recommendation.

Thief
Who conspired to steal more
p0rtia

The Stupid Thread

Post by p0rtia »

If there is no prison time for her....

*sigh* I do not like life in the autocracy.
Suranis

The Stupid Thread

Post by Suranis »

I think you guys mean Oligarchy.
Hic sunt dracones
Rolodex

The Stupid Thread

Post by Rolodex »

So she's still saying she can't make it to NY for sentencing. No ID. I would have thought maybe her mugshot and booking papers would suffice but I guess not. As far as sentencing, they're asking for 6 months home confinement and some probation time. Showing up for sentencing is part of the condition of her release, so if she doesn't make it, maybe it'll be go straight to jail, do not collect $200. :violin:

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

The Stupid Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

Amtrak asks for ID, although if you're Amish they accept a paper birth certificate.

Seriously, how ill is she?
bob

The Stupid Thread

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:11 pm Seriously, how ill is she?
It would appear Harris filed her medical documentation under seal (which is not surprising). So only her doctor, her attorney, and the court know.

But Dennis Montgomery supplied doctor's notes saying he was deathly ill. That was years and years ago, and he was healthy enough to later scam Lindell. :shrug:
Image ImageImage
Dave from down under

The Stupid Thread

Post by Dave from down under »

Deathly sick at the thought of being held accountable.
pipistrelle

The Stupid Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:19 am Deathly sick at the thought of being held accountable.
That’s how I see it.
John Thomas8

The Stupid Thread

Post by John Thomas8 »

Judge DiSanto gets some weirdos, but this dude:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

The Stupid Thread

Post by raison de arizona »

Chris Kavanagh @C_Kavanagh wrote: So much stupid in such a condensed segment. Joe manages in 1 min to demonstrate how bad his reasoning is, how terrible his sources of information are, what a shit comedian he is, how far down the conspiracy rabbit hole he is, and how genuinely terrified he is of vaccines.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

The Stupid Thread

Post by sad-cafe »

bob wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:39 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:11 pm Seriously, how ill is she?
It would appear Harris filed her medical documentation under seal (which is not surprising). So only her doctor, her attorney, and the court know.

But Dennis Montgomery supplied doctor's notes saying he was deathly ill. That was years and years ago, and he was healthy enough to later scam Lindell. :shrug:
not I'll enough
pipistrelle

The Stupid Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

Mrs. Betty Bowers
@BettyBowers
·
Follow
I would laugh at this smuck who moved his family from Canada to Russia to avoid gay cooties, only to discover it isn't the Christian nationalism paradise Tucker Carlson tells us it is, but I feel really badly for his kids. To have parents that stupid!

https://www.wonkette.com/p/right-wing-c ... uple-drags
raison de arizona

The Stupid Thread

Well, the important thing is that they got away from teh gheys.

I guess.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

The Stupid Thread

Post by RTH10260 »

Have they already been told that there is a fast path to Russian citizenship? Just sign up to the Russian army :twisted:
pipistrelle

The Stupid Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:38 pm Have they already been told that there is a fast path to Russian citizenship? Just sign up to the Russian army :twisted:
Someone said some of the kids may be old enough to be conscripted. :eek:
MN-Skeptic

The Stupid Thread

Post by MN-Skeptic »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:53 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:38 pm Have they already been told that there is a fast path to Russian citizenship? Just sign up to the Russian army :twisted:
Someone said some of the kids may be old enough to be conscripted. :eek:
My cousin's daughter-in-law was born in Russia and went back there with her two younger children this summer to visit her father. She left her 16-year old son back here in the U.S. with her husband. It was a real concern that he could have been conscripted by Russia while visiting!
pipistrelle

The Stupid Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

Exchange in comments section of one of their videos.

@jowkief.5366
12 hours ago
You went from a freedom index of 98/100 in Canada to 16/100 in Russia. Political Rights get a whopping 5/40 and Civil Liberties 11/60. OMG good luck family 😢

@countrysideacreshomestead2008
6 hours ago
Stop watching CBC
Wonder if he's avoiding windows and tea?
RTH10260

The Stupid Thread

Post by RTH10260 »

Did the guy say something about getting into farming? He will be in shock once having some farmable land that he still needs to get working (!) equipment. Tractors and combines are nothing like he did see in Canada. I hope his youngsters don't mind to give a hand cause reliable farm workers will be hard to come by at any time, especially now when they may never come back from their trip to Ukraine. A good understanding in mechanics and welding is a must. Also too there may be some critters like horses to tend to, not for fun riding but to pull stuff around.
pipistrelle

The Stupid Thread

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:53 am Did the guy say something about getting into farming? He will be in shock once having some farmable land that he still needs to get working (!) equipment. Tractors and combines are nothing like he did see in Canada. I hope his youngsters don't mind to give a hand cause reliable farm workers will be hard to come by at any time, especially now when they may never come back from their trip to Ukraine. A good understanding in mechanics and welding is a must. Also too there may be some critters like horses to tend to, not for fun riding but to pull stuff around.
Wonkette:
They haven’t found a farm yet, but now all 10 of them are in a two-bedroom apartment, with no vehicle, and homeschooling. But they say it’s worth it because woke Canada is so bad. On the show “A Russian Opinion,” Arend said, “You’ve got the whole woke movement, where a traditional male is seen as toxic in the west. In many jobs it’s a hindrance to a good career, because they’re trying to pick people from colored backgrounds...minorities.”

“You're in the worst category possible,” empathized the host. “Because from what I can see you’re an alpha-type white male, who’s a farmer as well, so you’ve got the woke people after you, the vegans after you, you have the LGBTQ after you, you have literally everyone after you!”

Music to desperate-to-be-persecuted ears! How about all of you move there right now, racist conservatives?
RTH10260

The Stupid Thread

Post by RTH10260 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:24 am :snippity:

My cousin's daughter-in-law was born in Russia and went back there with her two younger children this summer to visit her father. She left her 16-year old son back here in the U.S. with her husband. It was a real concern that he could have been conscripted by Russia while visiting!
You may want to forward this article:
Russia arrests US dual national over alleged $51 Ukrainian charity donation
Ksenia Khavana faces up to 20 years in prison for treason amid Kremlin crackdown

Andrew Roth
Wed 21 Feb 2024 06.40 EST

The White House has said it is seeking information after Russia announced it had arrested a dual US-Russian citizen on treason charges, accusing her of collecting funds for Ukrainian organisations and openly opposing the Russian war in Ukraine.

A Russian legal NGO, First Dept, said the woman, named by the media in Russia as Ksenia Khavana, may stand accused of transferring $51 (£40) to a Ukrainian charity on 24 February 2022, the day Vladimir Putin launched his invasion of Ukraine. She faces up to 20 years in prison.

Russia’s FSB security agency reported on Tuesday that it had detained a 33-year-old woman from Los Angeles who holds dual citizenship. Reports said she had attended the Ural Federal University in Ekaterinburg and later married an American citizen and moved to the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... y-donation
raison de arizona

The Stupid Thread

wow that's scary

one of my son's long term girlfriend is Russian and goes back there frequently

she has wisely delayed any trip since the conflict started
John Thomas8

The Stupid Thread

Post by John Thomas8 »

Stupid, Tiktok style:

RTH10260

The Stupid Thread

Post by RTH10260 »

Woman loses £650,000 injury claim after being seen tossing Christmas tree
Irish court throws out Kamila Grabska’s case for car crash injuries after she was pictured winning charity competition

Tom Ambrose
Sun 25 Feb 2024 22.47 CET

A woman’s £650,000 claim for injuries allegedly suffered during a car crash has been thrown out of court in Ireland after she was pictured winning a Christmas tree-throwing competition.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... stmas-tree
John Thomas8

The Stupid Thread

Post by John Thomas8 »

Kenny Copeland:

MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

The Stupid Thread

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:13 pm Kenny Copeland:
:snippity: