Georgia: HB 401 (2011)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Cross posted from the RC Radio topic. The transcript of the Hatfield interview is up on my blog. [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/03/transcript-of-interview-with-mark.html]http://rcradioshow.blogspot.com/2011/03 ... -mark.html

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Loren

Post by Loren » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Although Butterfly explains that Rep. Sean Jerguson's remarks are moot (you birfurkers would say 'mute'), I still think that his remarks and the interview with Carl in the YouTube I posted above is newsworthy.I agree. I passed along that video, and background info on Carl, to the AJC and the Atlanta alternative newspaper. I'd casually wondered before if Carl might've been involved with the Georgia bill behind-the-scenes; this video has really upped my suspicion levels. I wish we'd thought to ask Hatfield if he had any communication or association with Carl.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:03 pm

I think Hatfield has been in cahoots with Kerchner, but Bubba may have been the intermediary that brought them together.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

twinx

Post by twinx » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 am

I wish we'd thought to ask Hatfield if he had any communication or association with Carl.Well they are now 'friends' through the Patriot Action Network.I wish we'd known about this.CIA Columbia trial Posted by GA Rep Mark Hatfield on May 19, 2010at 11:00amI believe since that it was impossible to gain justice in the official courts that it is easy to see why we the people would attempt the effort in a peoples court. The 10Th amendment says the trial is not a mock trial that it is indeed a trial.seeing that I believe in the constitution then I do not see it as a waste of time. I ask all people to please support the constitution and to support the men and women in uniform to get to the bottom of this. I do agree that the Nov votes are absolutely critical to our future but we have to plug the hole that O has put into Article 2 Section 1 of our constitution as well.[/break1]patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/cia-columbia-trial]http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/pro ... mbia-trialHis profile information - where he answers questions put to all members.What issues concern you the most? (Please check all that apply) Illegal Alien Amnesty & Open BordersMy biggest concern about the current administration, congress, country, and or the leftist agenda is? The fact that Obama is not a natural born citizen.[/break1]patriotactionnetwork.com/profile/hr1503coalition]http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/pro ... 3coalitionAww, and Cody Robert Judy sent him a present, too. :-?

Loren

Post by Loren » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 am

That may not actually be Hatfield. The email address provided in the posts is [/break1]com]hr1503coalition@yahoo.com (named after Bill Posey's federal bill), and the comments appear to be signed by 'Jeff Mayton.'

Now obviously, Carl thinks that it's Hatfield, so it would tend to discount my theory that Carl has been in touch with Mark before now.

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

I've got a few questions for you "baby"... :lol: Looks like the Obots have broken down Rep Hatfield's polite, genteel, southern gentleman veneer.I love this one:If Obama was legit, why go to all this trouble?They can't make up their minds. Is he going to a lot of trouble or ignoring them? Sekrit Stuffs!
Looks like Tracy's back on the pipe.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Tracy likely is on something, but Papoose is actually the lovely and talented :-? Ms. Patty Dunn of the Philadelphia area, she of the buttercup yellow hair that apparantly Mari mentioned in passing once and Patty has been obsessed with ever since. Patty and Dr. Hate go way back... she attended both Lakin and the usurpathon. She is also 100% looneytunes and fears she will be in a bad car crash soon because she cannot drive without staring up at chemtrails instead of the road.PS - I am getting lovely calls from a female birther. 2 last week and because birthers aren't too bright, several attempts at my office over the weekend. Duh. I'm wagering on Tracy or Patty - since each seem to be like they would have raspy, smokers voices

twinx

Post by twinx » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am

That may not actually be Hatfield. The email address provided in the posts is [/break1]com]hr1503coalition@yahoo.com (named after Bill Posey's federal bill), and the comments appear to be signed by 'Jeff Mayton.'

Now obviously, Carl thinks that it's Hatfield, so it would tend to discount my theory that Carl has been in touch with Mark before now.Hmmm.

Well it had me fooled. It's not nice to feel as dumb as Carl. :((

Wouldn't impersonating a Rep in that way be against a law of some sort?

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Now obviously, Carl thinks that it's Hatfield, so it would tend to discount my theory that Carl has been in touch with Mark before now.Hmmm.

Well it had me fooled. It's not nice to feel as dumb as Carl. :((

Wouldn't impersonating a Rep in that way be against a law of some sort?It could be a parody...shoot, Who can tell the difference???

It is similar to [/break1]org/wiki/Poe%27s_Law]Poe's Law.

Poe's Law states:

“ Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing. ”

Same could be said for Birfers - " Without a winking smiley or some other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Birtherism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

We could call it "Leghorn's Corollary to Poe's Law". =)) =)) =))

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

And now, the Taitz Kiss of Death Victory!:

Support GA state Representative Sean Jerguson. Demand immediate resignation or recall of corrupt turncoat Speaker of GA House David Ralston. Start a petition of recall of David Ralston.[*] We need prople with signs “Remove corrupt Speaker of GA House of Reps- David Ralston!!!”xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19752

...given the distraction of this birther stink, do you see Hatfield or Jerguson landing any plum committee assignments in the future? Or being groomed by the GOP for bigger and better things?

Neither do I.

* We need to start the Official List of People Who Birthers Think Need to Be Recalled For Ignoring Their Demands.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 pm

And now, the Taitz Kiss of Death Victory!:

Support GA state Representative Sean Jerguson. Demand immediate resignation or recall of corrupt turncoat Speaker of GA House David Ralston. Start a petition of recall of David Ralston.[*] We need prople with signs “Remove corrupt Speaker of GA House of Reps- David Ralston!!!”xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19752

...given the distraction of this birther stink, do you see Hatfield or Jerguson landing any plum committee assignments in the future? Or being groomed by the GOP for bigger and better things?

Neither do I.

* We need to start the Official List of People Who Birthers Think Need to Be Recalled For Ignoring Their Demands.Looks like it is 'Walk the Plank, Matey" time....

You are looking at the end of 2 political careers. I wonder what those two are going to do for a job? -xx -xx

Loren

Post by Loren » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 pm

...given the distraction of this birther stink, do you see Hatfield or Jerguson landing any plum committee assignments in the future? Or being groomed by the GOP for bigger and better things?When I emailed a link to my AJC column to House members the other week, I got a reply from the GOP whip. So I emailed him back today to let him know about Jerguson's video, along with the requisite background info on Carl. I figure that as party whip, he has a direct interest when one of his party members is on video chatting with a Birther who's convened fake grand juries and has been visited by the Secret Service.It does complicate matters a bit when Carl has a county party chairmanship. Which makes me wonder: does the county party even know who Carl is?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Well, poop, Kerchner also sounded the alarm:

[/break1]blogspot.com/2011/03/contact-ga-speaker-of-house-david.html]Action Alert - Contact GA Speaker of the House David Ralston and Urge Him to 100% Support the GA HB401 and a 2012 Pres Election Cycle Effective Date

Checkmate!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

It does complicate matters a bit when Carl has a county party chairmanship. Which makes me wonder: does the county party even know who Carl is?Can't remember the details or the cite, but yes. He joined a committee and apparently took advantage of a low-attended committee meeting to vote on some birther nonsense. Then he decided to work outside the system shortly thereafter.

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

P&E Comments to an article by Kerchner related to Speaker Ralston.[link]Contact GA Speaker of the House David Ralston and Urge Him to 100% Support GA HB401,http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/03/14/ ... /#comments[/link] WITH A 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CYCLE EFFECTIVE DATEby[highlight]CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret)[/highlight]live oak says:Monday, March 14, 2011 at 1:12 PMI called Ralston’s office just now and I’m going to keep calling all day and tomorrow too and Wednesday as well. He can say goodbye to his political career if he doesn’t support this bill.Here is the phone number: 404.656.5020Tom the veteran says:Monday, March 14, 2011 at 12:58 PMIt appears that Rep. Ralston has his e-mails filtered thru his 3 staff members, so I sent a message to all 3!For God and Country!

ImageX 4 ImageX36

poutine

Post by poutine » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 pm

P&E Comments to an article by Kerchner related to Speaker Ralston.[link]Contact GA Speaker of the House David Ralston and Urge Him to 100% Support GA HB401,http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/03/14/ ... /#comments[/link] WITH A 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CYCLE EFFECTIVE DATEby[highlight]CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret)[/highlight]live oak says:Monday, March 14, 2011 at 1:12 PMI called Ralston’s office just now and I’m going to keep calling all day and tomorrow too and Wednesday as well. He can say goodbye to his political career if he doesn’t support this bill.Here is the phone number: 404.656.5020Tom the veteran says:Monday, March 14, 2011 at 12:58 PMIt appears that Rep. Ralston has his e-mails filtered thru his 3 staff members, so I sent a message to all 3!For God and Country!Well then, I guess the Representative had better watch out. Five people are going to be sending his staff a couple of batshit emails every day for the next approximately 4 days (at which point they'll get bored and revert back to their usual routine of leaving batshit comments on blogs).

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Mark Hatfield is a member of ResistNet? Patriot Action Network. Really?

Edit: No. That's not Hatfield.

At 9:40am on March 19, 2011, H.R.1503 COALITION said…

Dear Carl Swensson,

Sorry for the confusion GA Rep. Mark Hatfield is Who we were contacting.

We are the H.R.1503 Coalition to preserve our natural born citizen requirement.

Again sorry for the confusion.

Thank you,

J.Mayton

[/break1]com]hr1503coalition@yahoo.com

[/break1]patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/comment/list?attachedToType=User&attachedTo=17rpo3r1pjrj0&commentId=2600775%3AComment%3A3425893&xg_source=activity]http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/pro ... e=activity

And Carl is coming out of hiding?

At 8:44am on March 14, 2011, Carl Swensson said…

Dear Rep. Hatfield,

I was a bit hasty in sending you the YouTube link yesterday and need to update that link in case you are sharing it...

[/break1]youtube.com/embed/b7DrVird6hQ]http://www.youtube.com/embed/b7DrVird6hQ

I see you have referenced Pastor Mannings Common Law Court in Harlam. You should know that his court is and was the culmination of my Common Law Grand Jury which was convened in March of 09. I did the first one right here in Stockbridge, GA on March 29, 2009 then assisted Ohio and Illinois in completing theirs, after which time, Bob Campbell of AGJ.org picked up the ball and convened 13 more including a National one with over 150 jurists. We, of this movement, have been attempting to get what, heretofore, has never been offered.., conclusive proof that BHO either is or is not eligible to be our Commander In Chief. You could be of immense help in getting the evidence provided to these jurist in front of a GJ reformed in our State. Sam Olens will have no part in this unless it comes from the GA Legislature.

Again, thank you for you efforts and I would still, dearly, like to have an interview with you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Carl SwenssonThere is a comment by "Hatfield" or jeff? about the Manning trial. It says it's legal. :-?

The account says "GA Rep Mark Hatfield's Blog":

I believe since that it was impossible to gain justice in the official courts that it is easy to see why we the people would attempt the effort in a peoples court. The 10Th amendment says the trial is not a mock trial that it is indeed a trial.

seeing that I believe in the constitution then I do not see it as a waste of time. I ask all people to please support the constitution and to support the men and women in uniform to get to the bottom of this. I do agree that the Nov votes are absolutely critical to our future but we have to plug the hole that O has put into Article 2 Section 1 of our constitution as well.

We may not be here if Article 2 Section 1 were up held. Jeff [/break1]com]hr1503coalition@yahoo.com

[/break1]patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/cia-columbia-trial]http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/pro ... mbia-trial

What's going on?

I don't know if it's him, or a member of his staff. But his email is in that profile for the hr1503 coalition.. I'd sure like to know if his office is involved. The [/break1]com]mhatfield@wayxcable.com one.

Check out the profile:

[/break1]patriotactionnetwork.com/profile/hr1503coalition]http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/pro ... 3coalition

This is a puzzle.

GA Rep Mark Hatfield updated their profile

on Saturday

[/break1]patriotactionnetwork.com/profile/hr1503coalition]http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/pro ... 3coalition

:-?

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:49 am

P&E:

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2011/03/14/update-on-georgia-eligibility-bill-from-rep-mark-hatfield/]Update on Georgia Eligibility Bill from Rep. Mark Hatfield

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2011/03/15/update-on-georgia-presidential-eligibility-bill-part-2/]Update on Georgia Presidential Eligibility Bill – Part 2

Summary: Hatfield would like you to ruin his career and demand action from the Georgia House leadership.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am

P&E:

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2011/03/14/update-on-georgia-eligibility-bill-from-rep-mark-hatfield/]Update on Georgia Eligibility Bill from Rep. Mark Hatfield

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2011/03/15/update-on-georgia-presidential-eligibility-bill-part-2/]Update on Georgia Presidential Eligibility Bill – Part 2

Summary: Hatfield would like you to ruin his career and demand action from the Georgia House leadership.

Please feel free...

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 am

To bad Sharon didn't ask Hatfield whether the thought Obama was part reptilian. He would have probably said he couldn't be sure without a DNA test. :lol: This confirms that Rep. Hatfield is a big fan of the Post and Email and heard about Breckenridge Long there.MRS. RONDEAU: When we look back in history, there have been a couple of people who might not have qualified; for instance, Chester Arthur.REP. HATFIELD: Exactly. I’ve done a lot of research into that. I think your site has some very good information on that. I’ve done a lot of legal research. I’m an attorney in my home town, and you have Chester Arthur who’s a prime example of someone who actually served as president and posthumously, there were many, many questions raised about his eligibility. I think an example even better than Chester Arthur is Charles Evans Hughes.[highlight]MRS. RONDEAU: I did a long story on that.REP. HATFIELD: Yes, I read that, and that was, in fact, where I learned about it.[/highlight] I’ve done some subsequent research into that situation, and I think that Hughes’s situation is very much like that of Obama in that Hughes was born on American soil, which Obama claims to have been, but Hughes’s father was not at the time of his birth an American citizen. He was still a British subject. So that raises the issue of dual citizenship and multiple citizenship, and I think Breckinridge Long did us a great favor by writing the article that he did for the Chicago Law Journal and setting out all the issues which had arisen in regard to Hughes’s candidacy. Breckinridge Long subsequently went on to be Secretary of State, U.S. ambassador to Italy; he was an attorney. From what I’ve been able to tell, he was a scholarly sort of fellow. Our country’s history is littered with instances of candidates for the presidency who have had these issues raised. The travesty here is that over all these years, never have we put an end to these issues by coming up with a means of enforcement of Article II, Section 1.That’s what we’re trying to do here: put that enforcement mechanism in place. A lot of people want to say, and I said on a recent radio show that this has been made into a big political thing about Obama. There’s no way to deny, and I don’t deny, that the bill would affect Obama if he were running for re-election, just as it would affect any other candidate for the presidency or vice-presidency. I don’t see anything wrong with that; I think that all candidates should be required to come forth and prove their eligibility.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 am

A zebra never loses its stripes.

zebra.jpg

But Mr. Hatfield is trying to paint himself as a horse.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 am

A zebra never loses its stripes.

Mr. Hatfield is trying to paint himself as a horse.Oh yes, he thinks he is the Pink Pony that Farts Rainbow Sparkles (w/apologies to Bad Fiction..) that the Birfers have all been demanding...asking about. =;

Edit: clairified

BFB

Post by BFB » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 am

Talking Points Memo is quoting from Hatfield on RCR via Galloway:http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... l.php#Good job, RC... =D>

Return to “Birther Legislation”