Georgia: HB 401 (2011)

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:01 am

I hope you grabbed a screen shot of Tracy's Papoose's post. There is something in it that has legal significance.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 am

For all of Rep Hatfield's claims at being a constitutional lawyer, he sure is pushing a most un-constitutional bill. :-

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 am

centerhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ryjeQZjPZME/STAUpPOdutI/AAAAAAAAANM/0c2gbd6wiDY/s400/Captain+Crunch+Box.JPG[/img][/break1]com/rumors-of-capn-crunchs-demise-have-been-greatly-exaggerated]The Return of Captain CrunchWhen it comes to iconic cereal brands, Cap’n Crunch ranks up there with the best of them, at least for the boomer kids who grew up with it. So why the rumors about it getting dumped by Quaker Oats, which launched the cereal in 1963? Call it wishful thinking by the no-sugar, no-fun crowd, I guess, because the company was quick to squash the rumors as soon as they got started, with a new Web site and a Facebook page. And to appeal to those boomer parents who grew up with the brand, they’ve also launched “retro crunch” vintage packaging with collector cards on the back of every box. :!: It is so amazing that the Birfers can be so out of touch about even breakfast cereal. :!: CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS ALIVE AND WELL. However, General Franco is still dead, like all these Birfer Bills.

twinx

Post by twinx » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 pm

One section from Mark Hatfields spot on RC's show:R.C: And does it still say it has to have the name of the specific hospital or other location, attending physician of the candidate’s birth, name of the parents respective birth places - that language, is that still in there?I took out the - the portion about the parents current residences, as well as the requirement that the Birth Certificate show attending witnesses, and I’ll tell you, just, my basis for doing that, I, when I was at home over the weekend, you know - as you know we’re in the legislative session right now, but we break for the weekends - and when I was at home over the weekend, I was able to pull a copy of my long form Birth Certificate, and was able to, you know, look at the specific items that are on the Birth Certificate here in Georgia, and I think that these are, what I’ve got now is that it would include the candidate’s date, time and place of birth, the name of the specific hospital or other location at which the candidate was born, the attending physician at the candidate’s birth, and the names of the candidate’s birth parents and their respective birth places.He took out the requirements about parents residence and attending witnesses because they aren't listed on his own 'long' form. :lol:

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

One section from Mark Hatfields spot on RC's show:

R.C: And does it still say it has to have the name of the specific hospital or other location, attending physician of the candidate’s birth, name of the parents respective birth places - that language, is that still in there?I took out the - the portion about the parents current residences, as well as the requirement that the Birth Certificate show attending witnesses, and I’ll tell you, just, my basis for doing that, I, when I was at home over the weekend, you know - as you know we’re in the legislative session right now, but we break for the weekends - and when I was at home over the weekend, I was able to pull a copy of my long form Birth Certificate, and was able to, you know, look at the specific items that are on the Birth Certificate here in Georgia, and I think that these are, what I’ve got now is that it would include the candidate’s date, time and place of birth, the name of the specific hospital or other location at which the candidate was born, the attending physician at the candidate’s birth, and the names of the candidate’s birth parents and their respective birth places.He took out the requirements about parents residence and attending witnesses because they aren't listed on his own 'long' form. :lol:My 3 younger sibs were born in GA, and I'll ask one of them (if he has his birth certificate) to tell me if it has our parents' birth places. My "original" NC birth certificate (white on black photocopy) does not.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 pm

One section from Mark Hatfields spot on RC's show:R.C: And does it still say it has to have the name of the specific hospital or other location, attending physician of the candidate’s birth, name of the parents respective birth places - that language, is that still in there?I took out the - the portion about the parents current residences, as well as the requirement that the Birth Certificate show attending witnesses, and I’ll tell you, just, my basis for doing that, I, when I was at home over the weekend, you know - as you know we’re in the legislative session right now, but we break for the weekends - and when I was at home over the weekend, I was able to pull a copy of my long form Birth Certificate, and was able to, you know, look at the specific items that are on the Birth Certificate here in Georgia, and I think that these are, what I’ve got now is that it would include the candidate’s date, time and place of birth, the name of the specific hospital or other location at which the candidate was born, the attending physician at the candidate’s birth, and the names of the candidate’s birth parents and their respective birth places.He took out the requirements about parents residence and attending witnesses because they aren't listed on his own 'long' form. :lol:Yeah, I caught that at the time :lol: He would like to write a statute that says, in effect, "the Constitutional requirements for President may be met by showing just as much -- but no more -- documentation as Sen. Mark Hatfield of Georgia could himself show or would be willing to show."
Edit: "...irrespective of whether it has any bearing on the actual Constitutional requirements."

Loren

Post by Loren » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

My 3 younger sibs were born in GA, and I'll ask one of them (if he has his birth certificate) to tell me if it has our parents' birth places.No need; I was born in Atlanta, and my long-form does include both of my parents' birthplaces. My niece was also born seven months ago, and that information is on her birth certificate too.

I confess, I was a little bummed when Hatfield told RC that he'd looked at his long-form and had already decided to drop that information. Because I was really looking forward to throwing that at him.

Also, in considering his story about pulling out his own birth certificate for review, it might be worth noting that *I* told the PolitiFact reporter about this exact flaw when I spoke to her, before she spoke to Hatfield. I also told her about the 'preceding 14 years' flaw. So it's possible that he didn't just so happen to inspect his birth certificate; he might have been intentionally reacting to information that came, indirectly, from me.

rajah

Post by rajah » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:39 pm

I hope you grabbed a screen shot of Tracy's Papoose's post. There is something in it that has legal significance.Papoose called in to the Dr. hKate show with Chicka and Mario and identified herself as "Patti Dunne, Papoose". She is a nasty piece of goods ( I am not sure of the spelling)

Regards ............Dick

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 pm

One section from Mark Hatfields spot on RC's show:I took out the - the portion about the parents current residences, as well as the requirement that the Birth Certificate show attending witnesses, and I’ll tell you, just, my basis for doing that[/highlight], I, when I was at home over the weekend, you know - as you know we’re in the legislative session right now, but we break for the weekends - and when I was at home over the weekend, I was able to pull a copy of my long form Birth Certificate, and was able to, you know, look at the specific items that are on the Birth Certificate here in Georgia, and I think that these are, what I’ve got now is that it would include the candidate’s date, time and place of birth, the name of the specific hospital or other location at which the candidate was born, the attending physician at the candidate’s birth, and the names of the candidate’s birth parents and their respective birth places.He took out the requirements about parents residence and attending witnesses because they aren't listed on his own 'long' form. :lol:He looked at his Georgia-issued birth certificate AFTER he threw the bill in the hopper. Way to go, Mark!

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I hope you grabbed a screen shot of Tracy's Papoose's post. There is something in it that has legal significance.Papoose called in to the Dr. hKate show with Chicka and Mario and identified herself as "Patti Dunne, Papoose". She is a nasty piece of goods ( I am not sure of the spelling)

Regards ............Dick

I didn't watch it.

CDR Charles Kerchner, Patty Dunn, and Dr. Kate report on the LTC Lakin court-martial from Fort Meade... 12-14-10 More details;[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=36hQFa47spM]

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 pm

The substance of Rep. Hatfield's email would make a good update to the AJC and Savannah Morning News coverage of HB 401.It's like manifesting with [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_%28book%29]The Secret:

AJC: [/break1]ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2011/03/12/mark-hatfield-birth-certificate-bill-would-no-longer-apply-to-barack-obama/]Mark Hatfield: Birth-certificate bill would no longer apply to Barack Obama

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:52 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:20 am

.O.M.G. :P Carl Swensson interviews Georgia Rep. Sean Jerguson, who goes full Vattelite. He also tells people to contact their reps and the governor. Georgia Representative Sean Jerguson discusses House Bill 401 Presidential Eligibility Assurance ActA BILL to be entitled an Act to amend Article 1 of Chapter 2 of Title 21 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to elections, so as to enact the "Presidential Eligibility Assurance Act"; to state legislative intent; to define terms; to provide that no person shall be eligible for placement on any ballot as a candidate for President or Vice President unless the Secretary of State shall have received and approved adequate evidence of such person's eligibility for election to such office; to provide what constitutes adequate evidence of eligibility and provide for the time and manner of presentation of such evidence; to provide for review by the Secretary of State; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.More from ORYR:Breaking News Video: Chairman of the Clayton County Republican Party Carl Swensson sat down with Georgia State Representative Sean Jerguson to discuss the controversy surrounding Georgia's House Bill 401 Presidential Eligibility Assurance Act. Rep. Jerguson slammed the media for spinning the issue and for the "half-truths" they report about it. He says "the entire truth has not been laid out so that all of Georgia can understand what this particular bill and this particular issue is about." He blames the media for the "waning of support" for the bill saying it is a "result of misinformation" from the media. He encourages citizens to actually read the bill.In short, he says it is a constitutional issue and a rule of law issue. Rep. Jerguson correctly implies a "natural born Citizen" is one born on American soil to parents that are either both U.S. citizens or naturalized U.S. citizens at the time of the birth of the child. He goes on to say the Founding Fathers intent was that "the individual running for the highest office of our land has no loyalty to any other country except for the United States of America." He said right now verification for presidential eligibility is "lacking".Carl Swensson then asked Rep. Jerguson what the Georgia voters can do to get the bill moved forward. Rep. Jerguson said the citizens should get engaged and "contact their State Senators and State Representatives and the Governor's office, in a respectful and polite way, and make their voices heard." He says the true issue here is about "having and following a simple rule of law."Then they give contact info to others.[/break1]blogspot.com/2011/03/co-sponsor-of-georgia-proof-of.html]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... of-of.htmlFreeper link:[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2687983/posts]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... 7983/posts

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Sean's remarks on March 7 predate Mark's announcement on March 10 of significant changes to be made to the bill. Sorry Carl, the freshness date on this video has expired.

Hey, Mr. Jerguson, I'll see your guess at the Founding Fathers' intent and raise you Peter Spiro and Hans von Spakovsky.

twinx

Post by twinx » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 pm

DID MARK HATFIELD POST ON DR. HATE'S BLOG??

Cross posted from the R.C. Radio thread:

After [link]this comment by Papoose,http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... ment-25295[/link], did Hatfield check in or was it one a you stinkin' commies? :shock:

Dr Kate has noted this on the message purporting to be from Rep Hatfield.

Rep Mark Hatfield

March 11, 2011 at 11:33 pm

drkates note: This person is impersonating a state official, and he has been reported to his ISP provider for abuse. This is an example of a spammer who uses comments on this site to make bogus accusations in other forums. I choose to leave these comments in entirety because they show the ‘new form of the obots’ as they continue to try to defeat the Constitutionalists

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Jim Galloway removed the Birther Reports video and replaced it with the link I sent him. Bravo, Mr. Galloway. =D>[link]Updated article,http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider- ... bama/?cp=2[/link]

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Jim Galloway removed the Birther Reports video and replaced it with the link I sent him. Bravo, Mr. Galloway. =D>[link]Updated article,http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider- ... bama/?cp=2[/link]Someone over there didn't like your request. Predictably.
► Show Spoiler
Just as predictably, this nit wit's comments made no sense and had no connection with reality.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Rep. Hatfield's flip-flop is covered at blog [link]Georgia Politco,http://gapolitico.com/?p=17769[/link]. Apparently birther legislator [link]Rep. Tommy Benton,http://www.commercenewstoday.com/archiv ... ation.html[/link] (R - Commerce) didn't get the memo.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Would a complaint to YouTube be effective?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Would a complaint to YouTube be effective?I might be. YouTube seems to be particularly aggressive on copyright issues.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Jim Galloway removed the Birther Reports video and replaced it with the link I sent him. Bravo, Mr. Galloway. =D>[link]Updated article,http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider- ... bama/?cp=2[/link]ORYR is not happy about that. :P Birfer Tears.===================================================================================Although Butterfly explains that Rep. Sean Jerguson's remarks are moot (you birfurkers would say 'mute'), I still think that his remarks and the interview with Carl in the YouTube I posted above is newsworthy. He's spouting nonsense. He's spouting that two-citizen parents Vattelite nonsense.And, when you are aware that he's talking to Carl Swensson, a guy who is awaiting a March 28th court date for his involvement in the 'citizens arrest', it just makes it all the better.viewtopic.php?p=199067#p199067Add to that Carl's fake grand jury stuff 'convicting' the President, then running those fake grand jury 'Presentments' all over DC, dropping them off at Congress Critters offices, his recorded phone conversation asking the the terrorist Schaeffer Cox for advice on his court problems, his incendiary comments he posts at militia and birther forums/blogs aimed towards the formation of a militia to overthrow the government, and his general douchiness, and you've got a story! whew! :-bd

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:37 pm

DID MARK HATFIELD POST ON DR. HATE'S BLOG??

Cross posted from the R.C. Radio thread:

After [link]this comment by Papoose,http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... ment-25295[/link], did Hatfield check in or was it one a you stinkin' commies? :shock:

Dr Kate has noted this on the message purporting to be from Rep Hatfield.

Rep Mark Hatfield

March 11, 2011 at 11:33 pm

drkates note: This person is impersonating a state official, and he has been reported to his ISP provider for abuse. This is an example of a spammer who uses comments on this site to make bogus accusations in other forums. I choose to leave these comments in entirety because they show the ‘new form of the obots’ as they continue to try to defeat the ConstitutionalistsI am sure whatever anonymous proxy IP he/she went through is having quite the belly laugh, in Dutch or maybe Flemish. -xx

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

I think Chuckie Kerchner is getting worried ...

blah blah blah ... GA HB401 the Presidential Eligibility Assurance Act is being stalled in committee in the GA House of Reps by lack of full backing by the GA Speaker of the House David Ralston. It will die in the relevant GA house committee this Wednesday or will be modified and moved out with an effective date of 2013, after the next election giving Obama another pass at compliance with Article II Section 1 of our U.S. Constitution, i.e., of having to prove he is a "natural born Citizen of the United States". Contact the Speaker of the GA House of Reps David Ralston and tell him to stop his recalcitrant behavior with the stalling and delaying on the HB401 the Presidential Eligibility Assurance Act put forward by GA Reps Mark Hatfield and Sean Jerguson. Tell the GA house speaker the bill must be moved out of the relevant committee now and passed this legislative session with an effective date of this year to allow it be in effect for the 2012 presidential election cycle ... NOT 2013 as the GA speaker is twisting arms to do. ... We cannot allow the usurper in chief Barack Hussein Obama to get another pass ... yada yada yada ...Slip slidin' away

Slip slidin' away

You know the nearer your destination

The more you're slip slidin' away

realist

Post by realist » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm

by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pmI think Chuckie Kerchner is getting worried ...Chuckie wouldn't be very happy if it passed and was in effect for 2012 either, cuz, IIRC, that dual-citizen thingy is no longer in it. :P

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 pm

GA HB401 the Presidential Eligibility Assurance Act is being stalled in committee in the GA House of Reps by lack of full backing by the GA Speaker of the House David Ralston. It will die in the relevant GA house committee this Wednesday or will be modified and moved out with an effective date of 2013, after the next election giving Obama another pass at compliance with Article II Section 1 of our U.S. Constitution, i.e., of having to prove he is a "natural born Citizen of the United States". Contact the Speaker of the GA House of Reps David Ralston and tell him to stop his recalcitrant behavior with the stalling and delaying on the HB401 the Presidential Eligibility Assurance Act put forward by GA Reps Mark Hatfield and Sean Jerguson. Tell the GA house speaker the bill must be moved out of the relevant committee now and passed this legislative session with an effective date of this year to allow it be in effect for the 2012 presidential election cycle ... NOT 2013 as the GA speaker is twisting arms to do. ... We cannot allow the usurper in chief Barack Hussein Obama to get another pass ... yada yada yada ...Taitz is on it!:

[highlight]Tell GA speaker of the House[/highlight] to move Presidential Certification bill through the committee now with effective date 2012 [highlight]or face charges of treason and aiding and abetting treason[/highlight] against people of the United States of America for allowing usurper Barack Hussein Obama on yet another ballot without a valid Social Security number of his own and without a valid long form Birth Certificate[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19736]xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19736

Edit: Replaced a pointless post.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Return to “Birther Legislation”