Arizona H.B. 2441; S.B. 1384 (2010)

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:39 am

Hello from the airport in Phoenix! I am on my way home from a business trip to Houston. theoretically the purpose of my trip was to meet clients and software demos and support, but the true purpose was to play music at the big party at The House of Blues. Wow, what a treat to play there.I made the outbound trip on Monday and I was following the discussion of the veto more or less as it was happening.In an interesting coincidence, as I was walking along the corridor I encountered Sen. McCain coming the other way. I said hello and he said hello back. This was before he made his comments about the veto, so I couldn't thank him for thatSigning out from Phoenix.- wavey daveyCool! Especially about playing House of Blues. I've been to the Houston one and its great!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 am

At least your friend didn't try to injure the man. I worked on the Senate side, first for the then-junior Senator from Arizona and later as a Judiciary subcommittee staffer. While having lunch in the cafeteria one day I squeezed a lemon slice into my iced tea and juice shot across to the adjacent table, hitting the face of one of the diners and nearly getting him in the eye. :oops: I apologized profusely while he dabbed the juice off his face with a napkin. He was very gracious and assured me that I had done no damage. After it was over my co-worker asked me if I knew who the gentleman was. I said no, I didn't recognize him. "That is Senator So-and-So." I don't recall the name of the Senator I assaulted with citrus.Good to see that incident didn't end on a sour note :mrgreen:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 am

3.[highlight]Provisions of the bill will be incorporated as an executive administrative order by either governor or secretary of state Bennett, which would have the same effect as the bill[/highlight].Quite the Konstitutional lawyer with Communist experience: enact something without any legal basis ... ?(

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 pm

One of the comments on [/break1]ipetitions.com/petition/recalljanbrewer/signatures?page=1]petition to recall Brewer

She is way off base. The bill allows a court challenge so one person IS NOT the gatekeeper! And who is she to decide what is a distraction as opposed to a legitmate concern of the American people that want the Constitution upheld!!!! I say, recall this govenor. I hope the Arizona legislators that passed this with a 2/3 majority will override the veto!At the moment the legislature cannot overwrite the veto, since apparently there wan undue influence of the regime on both Brewer and speaker of AZ house Kirk Adams. Adams abruptly ended the session 3 days early. Legislators did not have an opportunity to overwrite her veto. [highlight]We have to recall Brewer in order for the new governor to call the emergency session and overwrite her veto[/highlight].

another possibility, is that this traitor Jan Brewer will reconsider her actions and will announce that she will sign an amended bill. this will give her an opportunity to save face and call an emergency session to pass the amended bill and for her to sign it. Legislature does not have a problem in removing from the bill a provision, allowing to alternative records for people like Obama, who do not have an original long form birth certificate. Legislature has no problem removing from the bill any alternative documents and [highlight]limiting the bill to the certified copy of the original birth certificate and a certified copy of the original social security card. After all it leaves Obama zero wiggle space[/highlight].

One silver lining in this affair, in Brewergate, is that, it highlights the enormity of corruption not only in the White House, Congress and department of Justice, which we know about, but [highlight]it shows that corruption spreads to the states’ capitols and Governors’ mansions[/highlight]. We are more corrupt than Egypt, Libya and Syria taken together. Congratulations! Mazel Tov!. Now we need to start climbing from this pile of …xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20874

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Mazel Tov yourself Orly. Now that I think about it, perhaps it was La Taitz herself who provided the circumcision certificate language... :-k

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

poutine

Post by poutine » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 pm

I did do a topic search before posting my question, and no one said what a circumcision certificate is or who gets them. [highlight]Welsh's was Canadian[/highlight]. Are these even used anymore? Do Jews get them when circumcised at a Bris? Do other citizens receive them when and if circumcised?Welsh's circumcision certificate was Canadian? :shock: :shock: :shock: Wait - I'll just check - No wasn't me.Can't remember who posted the cicumcision certificate. :lol: Where were you on your date of birth, how old were you at the time, and why did your parents sneak you into Canada if not for the purpose of fraudulently rendering you a natural born citizen of Canada?

No Pilikia

Post by No Pilikia » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 am

Also, I think it is a vastly overlooked and under-appreciated fact that Brewer has had a personal, one-on-one conversation with former Hawaii Governor Lingle about the birth certificate. Brewer said so, in one of her recent interviews. I speculate it was probably during a Western Governors' Association meeting, or something. And I speculate the dialogue went something like this, between these two fellow Republicans:

Brewer: Hey Linda, so what's all this buzz about Barack Obama's birth certificate?

Lingle: #$&%!!!! Seriously Jan, #$&%, #$&%, #$&%!!! These #$&%ing morons will not shut the #$&% up about the #$&%ing birth certificate! Obummer was born in #$&%ing Honolulu, okay? He was. I sent my DHS head into the vault to look up his vitals personally. It's #$&%ing there.

Brewer: Wow, ok, thanks for clearing that up. Glass of wine hun?

=)) I missed this earlier but your exchange between Lingle & Brewer is hilarious. Lingle always had such a controlled, & boring, delivery when she spoke. So it's too funny to imagine this conversation. Senator Dan Akaka has announced his retirement & Lingle may be the GOP nominee for his seat. If she runs, our couple of local Birthers will face quite a quandary.

"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Orly…you are one of the most beautiful of prominent women in the US and certainly one of the most intelligent. That in it sself should be sufficient. BUT…on top of that you have more courage than most men, so why are you doing [[/break1]ipetitions.com/petition/recalljanbrewer/]the recall petition]?? This project is beneath you. If we must petition, let us petition as a nation to recall Obama. If we can’t do that, let’s petition to remove Pelose for not vetting him properly. Let us petition Congress to get his records. Let us do something constructive. We love you and we love Brewer. Let’s work together, not pull apart.Pattrust me on this. [highlight]I can’t give all the details[/highlight], but there is a reason to everything, there is a strategy. A lot rides on this. This is part of the domino effect. [highlight]When time comes, I will explain in more detail[/highlight]. Just believe me, when I am saying that I would not be doing this, if it wouldn’t be extremely importantxxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20774#comments

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Although the birther failures and subsequent excuses have provided me a great deal of amusement (thank you birthers), I will admit to being disappointed that Gov Brewer did not sign the bill into law.The bragging by birthers would have been annoying for a little while, but I believe they would have been faced with one of two events in the very near future:1) The legislation receives a temporary restraining order followed by a permanent injunction prohibiting its enforcement.2) A state Secretary of State or Attorney General declares that a candidate providing a copy of his drivers license, passport, or some other government issued document (driving in excess of the posted speed limit?) will satisfy the law's requirements regarding birth date and location.The following frustration expressed by birthers would have more than made up for the earlier annoyances.

BFB

Post by BFB » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Although the birther failures and subsequent excuses have provided me a great deal of amusement (thank you birthers), I will admit to being disappointed that Gov Brewer did not sign the bill into law.The bragging by birthers would have been annoying for a little while, but I believe they would have been faced with one of two events in the very near future:1) The legislation receives a temporary restraining order followed by a permanent injunction prohibiting its enforcement.2) A state Secretary of State or Attorney General declares that a candidate providing a copy of his drivers license, passport, or some other government issued document (driving in excess of the posted speed limit?) will satisfy the law's requirements regarding birth date and location.The following frustration expressed by birthers would have more than made up for the earlier annoyances.Just wait till The Donald "decides" not to run ...

realist

Post by realist » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Orly…you are one of the most beautiful of prominent women in the US and certainly one of the most intelligent. That in it sself should be sufficient. BUT…on top of that you have more courage than most men, so why are you doing [[/break1]ipetitions.com/petition/recalljanbrewer/]the recall petition]?? This project is beneath you. If we must petition, let us petition as a nation to recall Obama. If we can’t do that, let’s petition to remove Pelose for not vetting him properly. Let us petition Congress to get his records. Let us do something constructive. We love you and we love Brewer. Let’s work together, not pull apart.Pattrust me on this. [highlight]I can’t give all the details[/highlight], but there is a reason to everything, there is a strategy. A lot rides on this. This is part of the domino effect. [highlight]When time comes, I will explain in more detail[/highlight]. Just believe me, when I am saying that I would not be doing this, if it wouldn’t be extremely importantxxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20774#commentsOrly could have copied and pastes that from Linda Starr from the old days at obamacrimes. It sounds just like the nonsense the posted daily at OC. The domino effect... The cross-triangulation of lawsuits... The I can't tell you everything but believe me there's a plan... The Any. Day. Now.How could the recall of Brewer be part of a bigger plan? She had no way of knowing Brewer would veto the bill, not to mention had no idea how to initiate a recall petition.I call bullshit... As with everything else Orly.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Gov. Brewer's recall is a small part of Orly's brilliant strategy: Recalling President Obama. As soon as she is successful with Gov. Brewer she'll start circulating the petitions to oust Obama. And a new election will have to be held within 120 days.Right?

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Gov. Brewer's recall is a small part of Orly's brilliant strategy: Recalling President Obama. As soon as she is successful with Gov. Brewer she'll start circulating the petitions to oust Obama. And a new election will have to be held within 120 days.Right?Yup. Sez so right here in their own copy of Kangaroo Kourts and Konstitutions.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Gov. Brewer's recall is a small part of Orly's brilliant strategy: Recalling President Obama.Is that before or after the recall of California Secretary of State Bowen TBD?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Gov. Brewer's recall is a small part of Orly's brilliant strategy: Recalling President Obama.Is that before or after the recall of California Secretary of State Bowen TBD?No. That recall is over.

Orly is frying bigger fish now.

Recall Obama and then get elected Senator.

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Gov. Brewer's recall is a small part of Orly's brilliant strategy: Recalling President Obama.Is that before or after the recall of California Secretary of State Bowen TBD?No. That recall is over.

By golly, I think you are right. I think somebody somewhere missed the deadline to file notice of appeal in some case somewhere.

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

OK - any care to guess the mistake in Orly's latest:

Recall of Jan Brewer shifts into second gear

Posted on | April 22, 2011 | No Comments

Secretary of state of AZ authorized recall drive to recall Jan Brewer. Please contact Mimi Pryor at recallgovernor Brewer.com. I will remove the on line petition and I advise my supporters to contact Mimi Pryor and sign the actual petition. If Governor Brewer comes to her senses, we will stop this effort. As of now she defamed her legislature, misrepresented the eligibility bill, acted with malice and arrogance and completely disrespected the will of the people. We can’t let this go unnoticed. We have to respond. Otherwise every governor will pull Brewer and all of us and all of the legislators will be treated as slaves without a voice. Brewer needs her base. She is losing it. Our main goal is to restore the rule of law and the Constitution. We currently have an illegitimate usurper in the White House. AZ voted overwhelmingly to pass the eligibility bill and this bill is of outmost importance for the whole country. Please contact Brewer and demand that she reconsider her veto and call an emergency session to pass the bill (possibly with minor amendments) or face recall. I am not advising this lightly, it does not give me any pleasure to push for her recall, but until she reconsiders, we have no other choice.

Mimi Pryor, Chairman

COMMITTEE TO RECALL ARIZONA GOVERNOR JAN BREWER

[/break1]recallgovernorbrewer.com]http://www.recallgovernorbrewer.com[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20934]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20934

Sekrit Stuffs!
Easy wasn't it. - Orly typed her comments as if they're coming from Mimi Pryor.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Recall of Jan Brewer shifts into second gear

Secretary of state of AZ authorized recall drive to recall Jan Brewer. Please contact Mimi Pryor at recallgovernor Brewer.com. [highlight]I will remove the on line petition and I advise my supporters to contact Mimi Pryor and sign the actual petition[/highlight]. If Governor Brewer comes to her senses, we will stop this effort. As of now [highlight]she defamed her legislature[/highlight], misrepresented the eligibility bill, acted with malice and arrogance and completely disrespected the will of the people. We can’t let this go unnoticed. We have to respond. [highlight]Otherwise every governor will pull Brewer and all of us and all of the legislators will be treated as slaves without a voice[/highlight]. Brewer needs her base. She is losing it. Our main goal is to restore the rule of law and the Constitution. We currently have an illegitimate usurper in the White House. AZ voted overwhelmingly to pass the eligibility bill and this bill is of outmost importance for the whole country. Please contact Brewer and demand that she reconsider her veto and call an emergency session to pass the bill (possibly with minor amendments) or face recall. [highlight]I am not advising this lightly, it does not give me any pleasure to push for her recall, but until she reconsiders, we have no other choice[/highlight].xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20934

poutine

Post by poutine » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Brewer "needs her base" for what? I think she is termed out, as Arizona has a two-term limit on its governors.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Brewer "needs her base" for what? I think she is termed out, as Arizona has a two-term limit on its governors.You can bet O'rly the Carpetbagger will take credit when Brewer leaves office.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 pm

In three days, Orly has managed only 125 online signatures, most of which are spam and spoof.I'm sure Jan Brewer is terrified of the huge masses of supporters Orly is able to muster against her.Orly's 15 minutes of fame are over. She doesn't realize that her recent media appearances were for entertainment value only.Buh bye Orly.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Personally I'm wondering why they deleted "Vote Early" but left "Vote Often"...

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Is Jan Brewer still Governor or has she resigned as Orly requested?

Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Brewer "needs her base" for what? I think she is termed out, as Arizona has a two-term limit on its governors.Two terms period, or two elected terms? Didn't she just get elected to her first term and before that she had succeeded to the rest of Napolitano's term? Johnson succeeded Kennedy and then was eligible for two terms of his own, but maybe Arizona is different. ( snicker)Johnson's first 14 months did not count:"or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President"Wikipedia says Arizona limits it to eight years. Next election would pass that barrier...

Return to “Birther Legislation”