Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

LoneStar1776

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

LoneStar1776

Post by northland10 »

While nothing to report, there should probably be a thread for Rudy Davis, i.e. LoneStar1776, i.e. LoneDummy as it will have a need for posts soon enough.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: LoneStar1776

Post by Frater I*I »

Beat me to it N10 :D
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

The latest addition to Rudy's rogues' gallery is Ronald E. Turner. He's pushing 80 and claims to be a Pastor, maybe he is maybe he isn't, not for me to say. Rudy believes everyone's claims of innocence either way.

Rudy's first phone call with Ron:

Ron waves a good tale of him and his son being wrongfully convicted for kidnapping Ron's grandson. Strange thing is that the details he provides are not corroborated by news account of the time. Just one example:

https://www.dailycamera.com/2017/11/09/ ... ping-case/
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

Rudy has found another scum bag, the above cited R Turner - among the charges the scum bag was convicted of are assault, kidnapping, and child abuse (report doesn't say what kind but just that charge is enough). Pretty sure that is why he is in Sterling Correctional with all the other weirdos, freaks, sickos, etc - they cannot put people like that in with regular inmates. The guy's son used a stun gun and pepper spray on his ex to get the child away from her and head for Canada - big surprise he did not tell Rudy that.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

In which Rudy blames Black Lives Matter for the price of OSB board and accuses Covid tests of spreading nanotechnology. Best of all it's less than two minutes long:

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

GlimDropper wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:28 pm In which Rudy blames Black Lives Matter for the price of OSB board and accuses Covid tests of spreading nanotechnology. Best of all it's less than two minutes long:

I'm too lazy to watch, so I guess I will not figure out how Black Lives Matters can cause the prices of OSB board to go up. I would think that since he is in Texas, OSB board may have gone up as contractors and homeowners have been buying a bunch of it to fix their houses and roofs after the storms.

Then again, Rudy blaming the black folk would be the normal expectation.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:16 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:28 pm In which Rudy blames Black Lives Matter for the price of OSB board and accuses Covid tests of spreading nanotechnology. Best of all it's less than two minutes long:

I'm too lazy to watch, so I guess I will not figure out how Black Lives Matters can cause the prices of OSB board to go up. I would think that since he is in Texas, OSB board may have gone up as contractors and homeowners have been buying a bunch of it to fix their houses and roofs after the storms.

Then again, Rudy blaming the black folk would be the normal expectation.
He blames BLM because of the "wide spread Looting and burning and protest that are causing people to board up their businesses." Failing to realize yes the recent winter storms, but also the "fake CVOID" that has caused businesses to close close up and board up as well.

But hey, as I've mentioned before, he completely lacks critical thinking skills.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I watched that video earlier today. My life is sad. He has the madz about a COVID test station also too.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:51 pmBut hey, as I've mentioned before, he completely lacks critical any thinking skills.
FIFY
somerset

Post by somerset »

That cracked windshield is a metaphor for Rudy’s life.

Flawed, fixable. Functional; fuck it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

somerset wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:47 am That cracked windshield is a metaphor for Rudy’s life.

Flawed, fixable. Functional; fuck it.
I'm not sure that Rudy is fully functional. Nor is he fixable.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He’s taking video while driving, which could explain the busted windshield. Depending on make, model, and year, about $275+ with Safelite.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:14 pm He’s taking video while driving, which could explain the busted windshield. Depending on make, model, and year, about $275+ with Safelite.
My insurance, State Farm, covers glass at 100%, no deductible. I think that many policies do.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:14 pm He’s taking video while driving, which could explain the busted windshield. Depending on make, model, and year, about $275+ with Safelite.
My insurance, State Farm, covers glass at 100%, no deductible. I think that many policies do.
And of course, Rudy and the rest of the SovCit/poot world share your commitment to social responsibility including paying one's car insurance bills on time, so he is covered for glass replacement just like you are.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:03 pm
And of course, Rudy and the rest of the SovCit/poot world share your commitment to social responsibility including paying one's car insurance bills on time, so he is covered for glass replacement just like you are.
Strangely, LoneDummy does keep valid insurance, he posted a video where a cop pulled him over thinking he had an expired inspection sticker, of course LoneDummy thought it was because of his "Death To The New World Order" tailgate...

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm
A friend's covered it only after deductible, so he paid out of pocket to avoid an impact on insurance or rates. Unlike this guy, he got it taken care of the moment he could get an appointment.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I didn't see a Colorado (9?) thread so I'll drop this here:

Nalty need not worry, Anna von Pop Strudel is "helping" him win his freedumb, so he should be out any day now.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha Ha - I just made one - I didn't see your post. Posted same stupid Rudy thingy.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm :snippity:
Yes, and they will come right to your driveway or place of work and replace it.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Allstate does too. (Also.)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

The p__ a__ general Anthony Troy Williams is now in the custody of the Florida Department of Corrections.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

GlimDropper wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:26 pm claims to be a Pastor, maybe he is maybe he isn't, not for me to say.
From Turners call I would say definitely not. He first claims to be a "licensed" minister and says that he got in legal trouble for printing up and signing off on/distributing similar licenses (out on a limb I'd translate that as selling them) to immigrant groups in different churches. Smacks of the Trent Goodboudy scam to me, pretend that religious sounding home made papers carry the weight of law and then sell them to asylum seekers with family still trapped in a bad situation across the border claiming that his "licenses" will allow them to get them visas as missionaries or something I'd bet. It's really sad to see actual good works being used as fertile hunting grounds for assholes like him and ATW.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Baidn wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 am
GlimDropper wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:26 pm claims to be a Pastor, maybe he is maybe he isn't, not for me to say.
From Turners call I would say definitely not. He first claims to be a "licensed" minister and says that he got in legal trouble for printing up and signing off on/distributing similar licenses (out on a limb I'd translate that as selling them) to immigrant groups in different churches. Smacks of the Trent Goodboudy scam to me, pretend that religious sounding home made papers carry the weight of law and then sell them to asylum seekers with family still trapped in a bad situation across the border claiming that his "licenses" will allow them to get them visas as missionaries or something I'd bet. It's really sad to see actual good works being used as fertile hunting grounds for assholes like him and ATW.
mebbe he is ULC Ordained like I am
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:31 pm

It's possible but I doubt it, from what he said in his letter it seems like his primary goal was grifting not performing a friend's wedding or anything like that. I very much doubt he would call himself a pastor or mention it as all of not for the fact that he knows it will endear him to certain gullible people of which rudy is an exceptional example.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Baidn wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:09 am
Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:31 pm

It's possible but I doubt it, from what he said in his letter it seems like his primary goal was grifting not performing a friend's wedding or anything like that. I very much doubt he would call himself a pastor or mention it as all of not for the fact that he knows it will endear him to certain gullible people of which rudy is an exceptional example.
oh, you can grift w/a ULC ordination. If I were less than honorable, I'd be grifting.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Other weirdos”