Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

LoneStar1776

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
GlimDropper

Re: LoneStar1776

Post by GlimDropper »

Erin interviews Joshua Martinez. The court haz the madz at Joshy.

realist

Post by realist »

GlimDropper wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:32 pm Erin interviews Joshua Martinez. The court haz the madz at Joshy.

but... but... but he's such a nice guy... https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right ... s-in-vegas
Image X 4
Image X 32
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Poor Rudy's boyfriend has started calling him again. Largely boring but a bit funny if you like hearing sovcits make excuses for why their sills bullshit doesn't work. As a bonus he has solutions for all the world's problems but of course he can't tell anyone about it.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

realist wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:15 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:32 pm Erin interviews Joshua Martinez. The court haz the madz at Joshy.

but... but... but he's such a nice guy... https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right ... s-in-vegas
I wonder how many prosecutors have added poor Rudy to their Christmas card list? The guy does everything humanly possible to guarantee maximum sentences and bail remands and denials of parole to anyone that calls him. With a win/loss ratio like his you'd think that at some point he'd have to start rethinking his strategy at least a little bit.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Baidn wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:26 am With a win/loss ratio like his you'd think that at some point he'd have to start rethinking his strategy at least a little bit.
Yeah. Even if he thinks he's right, and I'm sure he does, if he had any sense at all, he would realize that he is playing in someone else's game, using their rules. If he wants to "win", he needs to find a way, within those rules to accomplish his goals. Simply repeating the same things over and over again, and being rejected every time would cause any normal person to rethink their strategy.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Small update on everyone's favorite texas jackass. His old bestie Hinkson got denied compassionate release due to terminal cancer because he keeps trying to run con-games from prison. He spews holy fury in the general direction of everyone who is involved with prison decision and of course a few of his saddest true believers think that the reason they won't release Hinkson is cause he'd cure his own cancer if they did. Play stupid games win stupid prizes as they say.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Youtube will be without the services of LoneDummy for awhile as he seeks out new horizons who is worthy of hosting his thought provoking content.

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Please everyone...remove your hats, and bow your head for a moment of silence for the recently departed...

:rotflmao:

I guess when your earliest days on youtube are spent posting racist birther swill, hateful anti-semitic trope, and veiled threats to government officials, it can come back to haunt you...

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
realist

Post by realist »

These videos were proof of innocence of many of our brothers and sisters in prison as well as documentation of atrocities of the BOP, FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ and other important topics spanning a decade. The devil is doing his best to silence truth because he knows his time is short.
:fingerwag:

No, Rudy. A bunch of prisoners saying “I didn’t do it,” or “I did it but it’s not a crime” isn’t proof of anything, much less innocence of anything.

:roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Let's not forget the SODDI defense.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

If there is an almighty and if it actually gives a rat's ass about the planet earth and if it is actually paying attention to the activities of Rudy Davis, et al, then, and I am very confident about this, it is sitting there telling one of it's minions to "bring me moar popcorn."
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I responded on Facebook:

Oh, this is so sad -- sad that they didn't cancel you 12,000 videos ago. You are a pustular pimple on the rear-end of humanity and, despite your oft-proclaimed fealty to the Bible, you routinely, as routinely as breathing, violate the Commandment against bearing false witness, as well as ignoring most of Jesus Christ's teaching. But you did introduce me to the concept of imprecatory prayer, so here is mine for you and many of your fellow travelers: "May each of you (including tRump and every one of his supporters) be afflicted with an extremely aggressive, painful and untreatable form of leprosy and be marked by it therefore; may parts of your bodies drop off in public; and may you all be shamed and derided by society, by history and by all persons with a conscience; and may all of you be exposed for what you truly are, soulless things energized only by hate, greed, envy and malice." So say we all.

But I was polite about it.
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

Rudy has been asking God to rain justice down like a mighty river; so God answered Rudy's prayer and rained justice down and deleted Rudy's channel that is full of deceit, lies, and misleading info. There is a Biblical analogy here - just like the flood in Noah's time washed away all the dishonest and deceitful people, YT has washed away all Rudy's videos.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Michael in Houston wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:12 pm Rudy has been asking God to rain justice down like a mighty river; so God answered Rudy's prayer and rained justice down and deleted Rudy's channel that is full of deceit, lies, and misleading info. There is a Biblical analogy here - just like the flood in Noah's time washed away all the dishonest and deceitful people, YT has washed away all Rudy's videos.
It truly is amazing. He asked for judgement upon those worthy of it for years and he lost his job, lost his channel, lost his son, seems like he lost everything he thought was worth having. I seem to remember something about judging not lest you be judged and also calling down judgement upon yourself but somehow I get the feeling that old Rudy actually listens to God about as well as he takes criticism online.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

12,000+ videos over a 11 year period ...
That's almost exackly three YouTubes EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR ELEVEN YEARS. :shock:

Every one of them filled with lies and hate. :cantlook: Remember the one where he set the Koran on fire and then pissed on it? :?

I've made YouTubes. Even a simple one takes a while, then you have to upload it, which used to take a lot of time eleven years ago. :bored:

That is really an impressive number of YouTubes. I'm kinda stunned. That poor bunny!! :violin: :crying:

:whisper: 'Course, I lost almost 1.3 million posts, and I didn't even do anything wrong.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 am :whisper: 'Course, I lost almost 1.3 million posts, and I didn't even do anything wrong.
Um, okay Roger Stone, we won't talk about that part. :talktothehand:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 am

Every one of them filled with lies and hate. :cantlook: Remember the one where he set the Koran on fire and then pissed on it? :?

Guess where strike 2 for him came from :batting:

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 am I've made YouTubes. Even a simple one takes a while, then you have to upload it, which used to take a lot of time eleven years ago. :bored:
It does if you do it right.

Rudy just props his cell phone against his computer monitor and ranks for a while. Then he uploads it. I don't think he gives any thought to production values or making it look like anything more than an old 8mm home movie. So, to make a 30 minute video probably takes him about 32 minutes.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy has had issues with Lindell recently, he's used it to relieve his glory birfer days...

Trent Reznor
realist

Post by realist »

I actually listened to that nonsense. That’s 9 minutes I will never get back.

The irony is, Rudy made the perfect case for the fact that the birther “movement” and and the so-called election fraud are nothing but BS and a way for con men to make money grifting from the gullible. And he doesn’t even realize it.

Plus he said a buncha really stupid stuff. Complained about others lying, cuz he never does, nor does he repeat lies. Right?

Nothing has changed with Rudy. Nor will it ever.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

realist wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Plus he said a buncha really stupid stuff. Complained about others lying, cuz he never does, nor does he repeat lies. Right?
Par for the course.

Are you telling me that LoneDummy1776 has not always been completely honest and truthful?!?!?! :faint:

Perish the thought. :batting:

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy Dumbass posts a request from Ed. Ed wants help from Anna - good luck with that Ed.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (67.09 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Naturally LoneDummy has taken an interest in a few of the insurrectionists from 06JAN21...

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Let me guess: LoonyShit1776 thinks they are innocent tourists incarcerated as political prisoners? I'm confident enough of that analysis that I won't bother watching his idiot video.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm Let me guess: LoonyShit1776 thinks they are innocent tourists incarcerated as political prisoners? I'm confident enough of that analysis that I won't bother watching his idiot video.
Strangely his vid is just a call to the jailhouse asking for the guy's inmate number. As to the "political prisoners", and the rest of your post... :winner:

Trent Reznor

Return to “Other weirdos”