Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Gregg

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Gregg »

Am I close?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

he records his vomit stupid for the whole world to see how stupid he is

it amuses me
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Surprisingly, The Spork didn't mention any update on his progress on that long action item list. But he revealed his cool new strategy to somebody -- just pretend the government isn't there. Sounds WINNING but JPC is our pretending expert so he'll need to confirm that. :P

Kelli Barnes
· 6:11
That was excellent, hope you will do more of these! Don't you think now you should have voted? We needed your vote, now only impeachment will get him out and the House will never do it and they can't get 67 Senators to convict". So what do you want Senators to do exactly? He's in until Jan 2025 and we can't get the Senate back until next year... wouldn't it be better to work on getting the House and Senate back?
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
· 0:00
Kelli Barnes but my dear you are most incorrect. We can get him out yesterday. All we have to do is pretend he's not there. Pretend government isn't there. Defund the government if you will. There is always a more viable option; and the only viable option at this point is dissolution of government. A formal statement signed by millions of people that say you are not our government anymore. We will not listen to you anymore. Your orders mean nothing. We so declare. Then go about your lives like they don't exist. What are they going to do? Put us all in jail?
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
Kelli Barnes at this time I would like to refer you to what is probably my most favorite YouTube video to date...
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 pm Surprisingly, The Spork didn't mention any update on his progress on that long action item list. But he revealed his cool new strategy to somebody -- just pretend the government isn't there. Sounds WINNING but JPC is our pretending expert so he'll need to confirm that. :P

Kelli Barnes
That was excellent, hope you will do more of these! Don't you think now you should have voted? We needed your vote, now only impeachment will get him out and the House will never do it and they can't get 67 Senators to convict". So what do you want Senators to do exactly? He's in until Jan 2025 and we can't get the Senate back until next year... wouldn't it be better to work on getting the House and Senate back?
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
Kelli Barnes but my dear you are most incorrect. We can get him out yesterday. All we have to do is pretend he's not there. Pretend government isn't there. Defund the government if you will. There is always a more viable option; and the only viable option at this point is dissolution of government. A formal statement signed by millions of people that say you are not our government anymore. We will not listen to you anymore. Your orders mean nothing. We so declare. Then go about your lives like they don't exist. What are they going to do? Put us all in jail?
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
Kelli Barnes at this time I would like to refer you to what is probably my most favorite YouTube video to date...
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
Sporky been promoting that Larken video for a couple of days - haven't watched it because there is no doubt that it is stoopid.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 pm Surprisingly, The Spork didn't mention any update on his progress on that long action item list. But he revealed his cool new strategy to somebody -- just pretend the government isn't there. Sounds WINNING but JPC is our pretending expert so he'll need to confirm that. :P

Kelli Barnes
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
· Reply · 1d
Christopher Thelivingman
Leave it to the spork to discover that the true path to victory is the winning strategy of delusional thinking + doing nothing. Also to answer his rhetorical question: yes. They would put you all in jail. You would never get enough people to not pay their taxes to effectively refund the government and they would put those of you that try in jail, Ed Brown could certainly use the company though he seems more loony tunes than usual lately....
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
arayder

Post by arayder »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 pm Surprisingly, The Spork didn't mention any update on his progress on that long action item list. But he revealed his cool new strategy to somebody -- just pretend the government isn't there.. .
While he's at it he can pretend he's employable, has all his teeth, that his apartment is livable and is sane.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Baidn wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:28 am Leave it to the spork to discover that the true path to victory is the winning strategy of delusional thinking + doing nothing. Also to answer his rhetorical question: yes. They would put you all in jail. You would never get enough people to not pay their taxes to effectively refund the government and they would put those of you that try in jail, Ed Brown could certainly use the company though he seems more loony tunes than usual lately....

Not to mention the fact that, for most people, not paying taxes is not really an option; they are deducted from their paychecks. Of course, sporky seldom has a paycheck to deduct anything from...

True, you can claim 99 deductions and reduce your withholding to zero, but it is my understanding that this must be specifically reported to the IRS, and raises all kinds of red flags.

I guess that is one of the few legal ways to pay no taxes; have no income. That strategy has its own set of problems, however.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A number of “I 💗 veterans and cops” types get paid under the table to avoid taxes. That would support veterans and cops. It’s a :pickle:.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 am Not to mention the fact that, for most people, not paying taxes is not really an option; they are deducted from their paychecks. Of course, sporky seldom has a paycheck to deduct anything from...

True, you can claim 99 deductions and reduce your withholding to zero, but it is my understanding that this must be specifically reported to the IRS, and raises all kinds of red flags.

I guess that is one of the few legal ways to pay no taxes; have no income. That strategy has its own set of problems, however.
I suspect that he could probably get a refund on all of his federal tax withholding from his short employed time if he bothered to file (same with Liz). He's probably steamed about the SS and Medicare withholding though. I assume he never declared any of the tips but the amounts are so minuscule as to not be worth anybody's bother.

With roads, utilities, and protections, Sporky receives way way way more from the government than he pays in.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:20 am
noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 am Not to mention the fact that, for most people, not paying taxes is not really an option; they are deducted from their paychecks. Of course, sporky seldom has a paycheck to deduct anything from...

I suspect that he could probably get a refund on all of his federal tax withholding from his short employed time if he bothered to file (same with Liz). He's probably steamed about the SS and Medicare withholding though. I assume he never declared any of the tips but the amounts are so minuscule as to not be worth anybody's bother.

With roads, utilities, and protections, Sporky receives way way way more from the government than he pays in.
Tips? I can’t remember the word he used to describe customers in general (not specific problem ones), but it made them sound like enemy combatants. I doubt he got much in the way of tips except maybe out of a sense of obligation or pity.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 am
Not to mention the fact that, for most people, not paying taxes is not really an option; they are deducted from their paychecks. Of course, sporky seldom has a paycheck to deduct anything from...

He may be living in squalor with no prospects screaming desperately into the void as a hobby while regarded by the vast majority of society with a mix of pity, scorn, and disgust but at least he's got his principles! Winning! *Sarcasm on* of course. People like sporky really are endlessly fascinating to me, weirdly consummate survivors doing their own strange versions of thriving in there own terrible little ecosystem. Fed and cared for by a system and society they openly hate and are actively detrimental to; like the human equivalent of a lyme disease carrying engorged tick with a bad attitude.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am Tips? I can’t remember the word he used to describe customers in general (not specific problem ones), but it made them sound like enemy combatants. I doubt he got much in the way of tips except maybe out of a sense of obligation or pity.
I think he made reference to "confrontations" with customers. Not a word one would normally use to describe a typical pizza delivery. That word usually connotes a hostile meeting, not a cordial one.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am Tips? I can’t remember the word he used to describe customers in general (not specific problem ones), but it made them sound like enemy combatants. I doubt he got much in the way of tips except maybe out of a sense of obligation or pity.
I think he made reference to "confrontations" with customers. Not a word one would normally use to describe a typical pizza delivery. That word usually connotes a hostile meeting, not a cordial one.
That was it; thanks. No doubt food delivery people have the occasional difficult customer but livingman made it sound like every delivery was an ordeal.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Baidn wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:21 pm He may be living in squalor with no prospects screaming desperately into the void as a hobby while regarded by the vast majority of society with a mix of pity, scorn, and disgust but at least he's got his principles! Winning! *Sarcasm on* of course. People like sporky really are endlessly fascinating to me, weirdly consummate survivors doing their own strange versions of thriving in there own terrible little ecosystem. Fed and cared for by a system and society they openly hate and are actively detrimental to; like the human equivalent of a lyme disease carrying engorged tick with a bad attitude.
I am reminded of Bruce's escapades a couple of years ago in New Mexico, or was it Arizona? He had planned to take his RV and just park it on some land. It was never clear to me whether Bruce bought the land or not. His problem was that he couldn't deal with the local land use codes or the folks enforcing them. He said he lost $60,000 on the venture, but I have since then come to realize that Bruce is a chronic liar.

What guy in his late 50's doesn't realize that, like it or not, communities have land use codes and restrictions?

Or was Bruce just so full of rage that he went looking for a fight and was willing to pay $60,000 to get it?

A couple of months ago he said he was doing without heat and electricity so the Kentucky State Police wouldn't be able to find him.

What's up with this guy?

There are countless stories of men and women finding places out in the middle of nowhere in which to live off the grid or otherwise unbothered by society and its rules. They are usually careful to avoid running afoul of the local authorities when they purchase their land. What's the point of getting away from society only to have the authorities show up on your door step because you thumbed your nose at the people down at the county land office?

Everybody deals with society's rules. Sometimes we fight the rules. Sometimes we obey them. Sometimes we avoid them. Sometimes we break them and hope we get away with it. So what's Bruce's problem?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

What do you mean, arayder? The Spork seems perfectly balanced and centered, he just posted a Spork of Wisdom™ for us all. :P
Christopher Thelivingman

This is not an April Fools joke. According to The Sun (UK), China has become a “dumping ground” of horrifying genetic experiments that are combining human genes with chimpanzees (and other primates) to create hybrid “Planet of the Apes” specimens. The long-term goal is to genetically engineer a race of obedient “humanzee” hybrid super soldiers who have the crazy strength of apes and just enough intelligence and obedience to follow orders and carry weapons.

As I explain in today’s Situation Update, people who live in California shouldn’t be surprised if, one day, a CCP transport ship hits the beach and starts unloading armed Planet of the Apes humanzee soldiers as part of a communist invasion of America. This is no longer science fiction; it’s part of China’s global domination plan.

“Human-monkey hybrids, souped-up viruses, head transplants and gene editing are just some of the tests known to have been carried out by Chinese scientists,” reports The Sun. “(I)t is known the Communist Party-state has been carrying out all kinds of dangerous and ethically controversial research which may not be allowed in Western countries.”

Because the CCP has zero ethics and no regard for morality, compassion or the value of life — they’re also athiests who hate Christians, by the way — China has become the choice for mad science experiments that may unleash devastating consequences for humanity. The CCP also runs the Biden crime family, of course.

The Wuhan Virology Institute’s release of the SARS-cov-2 virus — “covid-19” — is a perfect example of this danger. With the help of sociopathic medical tyrants like Dr. Fauci, China built a viral bioweapon and unleashed it upon the world, setting in motion a devastating series of events that are impacting human freedom, economic productivity and even elections

2 Comments
Lyra Kimble
So they want to take guns from law abiding citizens and give them to apes 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s gonna work out

Jill Mitchell
Chris oh my, you are entertaining
The Sun story is here (The Spork doesn't provide it) https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14442711/ ... mic-covid/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Bet he spent his

"Biden Bucks"

and didn't worry about where it came from.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:18 pm
2 Comments
Lyra Kimble
So they want to take guns from law abiding citizens and give them to apes 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s gonna work out

Jill Mitchell
Chris oh my, you are entertaining
The Sun story is here (The Spork doesn't provide it) https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14442711/ ... mic-covid/

You've got to wonder how far down the Sovcidiot rabbit hole you have fallen to actually start thinking the spork is good source of information. I will assume #2 is just there to laugh at him or at least I hope so. I imagine their minds remain blown from the secrets revealed in the groundbreaking documentary series "Men In Black"
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Spork seems to be referring to China as CCP. I thought that the formal name of the country is PRC, the People's Republic of China.

Secondly, what evidence is there that human/chimp hybrids would be any better soldiers than human beings?

He seems to be making the same mistake that many who believe human cloning is a real thing: that you say some magic words in a lab and, presto, in two weeks you have a fully formed adult. It doesn't work that way. Even if you could successfully clone a human being, it would still take twenty years or so for that person to become an adult.

It is far cheaper and easier to create human beings the old-fashioned way. You get a man and a woman and let nature take its course.

He's been watching too many science fiction movies.
arayder

Post by arayder »

noblepa wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:45 pm . . .Secondly, what evidence is there that human/chimp hybrids would be any better soldiers than human beings?

. . .He's been watching too many science fiction movies.
Plus who wants to work on a transport ship full of ape warriors as it goes across the Pacific as mentioned in Bruce's original post?

My mind pictures a lot of unpleasant things.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

CCP is Epoch Times shorthand for Chinese Communist Party, that is the Chinese Goverment.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

One of the memes

Luke

Post by Luke »

We all know the truth: The Japanese didn't invade California because they were terrified by the Imperial Illuminati Air Force -- they knew they did not stand a chance being bombarded by wiener dogs from the skies.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Wow...

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Suranis wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:32 pm CCP is Epoch Times shorthand for Chinese Communist Party, that is the Chinese Goverment.
For some reason I would not be surprised that ole Sporky is an avid reader of Epoch. He's probably one of the few that would actually send a bit of their meager income to the cult.
arayder

Post by arayder »

From Bruce's Facebook page:
Christopher Thelivingman
This morning I went to sign my dog up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dog is mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. 😭. gets his first check Friday.
Damn, this is a great country.
This from the unemployable layabout who ekes out a living by sending his wife out everyday to work away at her minimum wage job.

Return to “Other weirdos”