Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Luke »

Hey Gregg, have Lt. Root Beer and the 699th done, um, "the job" yet? No posts from The Spork since 7:56am yesterday.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No comment
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:55 pm
arayder wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:34 am He openly talks about hanging the the governor.

As long as the Governor is a Democrat I'm not sure that would be illegal.

If the Governor is a Black Democrat, it might not be illegal to actually hang him.
In the past Bruce has claimed innocence after making threats saying he has no guns and doesn't know how to make bombs.

One supposes his defense this time would be that he doesn't know how to tie a knot.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:geek:

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

arayder wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:35 pm
arayder wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:34 am He openly talks about hanging the the governor.

If the Governor is a Black Democrat, it might not be illegal to actually hang him.
In the past Bruce has claimed innocence after making threats saying he has no guns and doesn't know how to make bombs.

One supposes his defense this time would be that he doesn't know how to tie a knot.
Wouldn't honestly be surprised. The "far too pathetic and stupid to be a threat" defense is gaining a lot of traction in rwnj community. I imagine if sporky ends up in court his appointed attorney will make a similar defense to what the Oath keepers lawyer did in regards to their "rapid tactical response unit" :roll: being charged. Paraphrasing his main defense: "Just look at this fat sack of shit? Does anything make you think either rapid or tactical? He's a rascal straddling jackass with a bad back who suffers a heart attack from the exertion of relieving himself in the morning. My client and his friends are a bunch of cosplaying idiots too sad and angry to enjoy life and too cowardly to kill themselves. They were never a danger to anyone because they are just such worthless worms it wouldn't be worth the courts time to deal with them." Honestly I think you could put Sporky in front of a judge and let him speak for himself for 10 minutes and have a good shot at not competent to stand trial.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
arayder

Post by arayder »

Baidn wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:53 am
arayder wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Wouldn't honestly be surprised. The "far too pathetic and stupid to be a threat" defense is gaining a lot of traction in rwnj community. I imagine if sporky ends up in court his appointed attorney will make a similar defense to what the Oath keepers lawyer did in regards to their "rapid tactical response unit" :roll: being charged. Paraphrasing his main defense: "Just look at this fat sack of shit? Does anything make you think either rapid or tactical? He's a rascal straddling jackass with a bad back who suffers a heart attack from the exertion of relieving himself in the morning. My client and his friends are a bunch of cosplaying idiots too sad and angry to enjoy life and too cowardly to kill themselves. They were never a danger to anyone because they are just such worthless worms it wouldn't be worth the courts time to deal with them." Honestly I think you could put Sporky in front of a judge and let him speak for himself for 10 minutes and have a good shot at not competent to stand trial.
That's an interesting post.

Bruce got in trouble years ago because he really did threaten and frighten a social worker who was involved in his child protective services case. If I recall he told her he was going to burn her house down. It doesn't seem reasonable to expect lady to have realized he was a putz. In my mind the threat was real even though Bruce later publically argued he was harmless. I think the ole boy can pour gas and strike a match.

When he threatened the mayor of Sioux Falls it seemed that as the case progressed the courts took his thinly veiled threats less seriously. He ended up getting released from jail early.

Just because Bruce is a toothless 60 year old who looks like he could easily get his arse kicked by a girl scout it doesn't follow that he couldn't injure someone if he tired hard enough.

Plus I think he's getting crazier by the day.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I definitely don't mean to trivialize the danger he and others if his ilk can pose. Just saying that the new shield they like to hide behind lately seems to be a vile evolution of the Twinkie defense or "affleunza" ie "we are too stupid and pathetic to know we are doing wrong therefore we cannot be punished". It's also par for the course for poots to undergo mental evaluations based on the sheer stupidity of their stances and I can't say I'd bet on ole Sporky getting a clean bill of mental health.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
arayder

Post by arayder »

Baidn wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:20 pm I definitely don't mean to trivialize the danger he and others if his ilk can pose. Just saying that the new shield they like to hide behind lately seems to be a vile evolution of the Twinkie defense or "affleunza" ie "we are too stupid and pathetic to know we are doing wrong therefore we cannot be punished". It's also par for the course for poots to undergo mental evaluations based on the sheer stupidity of their stances and I can't say I'd bet on ole Sporky getting a clean bill of mental health.
Oh, I agree.

I was reading about the concept of disparity of force justifying self defense. The idea is that a tiny guy might feel compelled use a weapon on an attacker who is much larger than him because he believes he can't possibly fight off the hulk.

Conversely a 250 lb. former football star pulling a weapon on a 98 pound weakling who threatens him is far less justifiable.

Bruce's argument is sort of like the latter. . . .how can anybody take me seriously? I am a wienie.

His problem is that he can't really convince anybody that despite being a wiener there isn't any reason he won't/can't go off and use a gun or a car as a weapon during a fit of rage.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:30 pm I'm betting he rams a car into something or someone. He'll get another job delivering pizza or Uber Eats etc..., get a tip far smaller than he knows he deserves, and take it out on the storefront of the poor pizza joint that gave him a job.
Don't go giving him ideas!
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:whistle:
Elite K-9 Tactical Dog Goggles

These tactical goggles allow your Police or Military canine to maintain a higher level of protection from unforeseen damage to the eyes from sporks, sand, wind and sun and when on the shooting range or doing force on force training with simunition or paintball rounds. These K-9 goggles are a definite must have item for dogs deployed into combat areas or near sporks in Kentucky. The goggles have a patented, adjustable strap system that will fit most canines' heads and muzzles, allowing for superior motion in any situation.

In addition, your purchase comes with three interchangeable lenses; (1) clear, (1) smoke and (1) [yellow] low-light lens for night operations. These lenses can be changed with speed and ease. The lenses are made of 2.0mm ballistic grade, high-impact material with a scratch resistance coating on the outside of the lenses. The lenses provide 400% UVA/UVB protection. Also enclosed is a soft storage bag that can also be used to wipe the lenses free of dirt and smudges.

The Elite K-9 Tactical Goggles meet and/or exceed Military Standards MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1 2015 and EN166 CE and offers the highest level of protection from sporks over all other dog goggles on the market.

Goggles.JPG
Goggles.JPG (78.32 KiB) Viewed 4275 times

http://www.elitek9.com/Elite-K-9-Tactic ... info/A175/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
arayder

Post by arayder »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:30 pm I'm betting he rams a car into something or someone. He'll get another job delivering pizza or Uber Eats etc..., get a tip far smaller than he knows he deserves, and take it out on the storefront of the poor pizza joint that gave him a job.
Bruce get a job? I don't think he is clean or presentable enough to get hired on anywhere.Who is going to hire a toothless, flithy old coot with a crazy glint in his eyes?

it's more likely he has a run in with a store owner over a mask policy and goes off.

BTW, Friday, today is the day he said he was going to go around Frankfort with his signs and a bull horn. Who's taking money it never happens?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Now Arayder, you know The Spork, if he says he's going to do something, you can bet your life on it. :smoking:

Meanwhile, he did post a Spork of Wisdom™:
Christopher Thelivingman

Activities that require ID that MUST be racist: VOTING.

Activities that require ID that couldn't possibly be racist:
Purchase alcohol
Purchase cigarettes
Register for food stamps, medicaid, social security, unemployment
Open a bank account
Rent a house
Buy a house
Rent a car
Buy a car
Traffic Stops
Get auto insurance
Register a car
Get married
Buy a gun
Adopt a pet
Rent a hotel room
Pick up a prescription
Go to a hospital
Get a fishing license
Get a hunting license
Give blood
To join the military

7 Comments
Dawn Littlefield
Everyone shows an id to register to vote. But it is difficult to get id now. Go try to get your id. It's a paper trail you need a u-haul to store.

Rick Garza
Dawn Littlefield especially now with all the Department of Licensing offices closed and the Republicans know that.They want to take over control of the three branches of government to enact more Jim Crow laws making it implausible for most people of color to vote.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:39 pm ...Elite K-9 Tactical Dog Goggles..l
“sporks” :rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
arayder

Post by arayder »

Over on Facebook Bruce and his band of conspiracy theorists can't decide whether the recent spate of mass shootings are false flag operations or a planned White House activities.

I'll make a few observations:

I wonder what makes these folks think it's possible to mount such a conspiracy days into a new administration and not have a single Trump loyalist remaining in the executive branch catch on.

Each of the mass shootings have been investigated by local authorities who found that the shootings involved perps just a little bit crazier than Bruce. He doesn't want to talk about the shootings being about people with rage disorders just a little worse than his.

Bruce is projecting here. By threatening social workers and a mayor he has effectively forfeited his right to own a firearm. Mind you the ole boy is in Kentucky and lives just a few blocks from a couple of first rate gun shops. Yet he's managed to piss away his rights the same way he lost his teeth. Private sales are legal in Kentucky as long as you sell to somebody who can legally own a firearm. Nobody is going to sell thelivingman a sharp stick.
Christopher Thelivingman AGAIN I WONDER, WHERE WERE THE MASS SHOOTERS DURING TRUMP'S 4 YEARS? WEVE HAD 8 OR BETTER just in the last 2 months!
Comments :
Yvana Pantino
CIA psyop
Christopher Thelivingman
Yvana Pantino Nooooo...our Government loves us, protects us and only wants to take our guns for the greater good!
Ricky Bledsoe
The liberal democrats in the White House planed these attacks they said that them selves and because of it they really want to hit gun control even harder idiots they are self centered liberals to fit there agenda and take away every freedom we have stand tall American we shall not comply to any and all unconstitutional laws
Christopher Thelivingman
There there were a total of 60 mass shootings that occurred during the Trump years or 15 a year. We've had 10 just in the last two months
Debbie Meadows
#FALSE #FLAG DISTRACTIONS
THAT'S NOT WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING! RIGHT RUSSELL?
Eric Eldred
Exactly
Lisa Warren
Right, you should hear the excuses I get when I tell people this.
A couple of folks get it:
Dawn Littlefield
There were mass shootings under Trump and police are still murdering people Left and right.
Mellissa Ann Clark
We had plenty of mass shootings while he POTUS. I don’t support Biden at all, but there were several including Las Vegas, and the Parkland Highschool shooting just to name two huge ones while Trump was POTUS.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Spork hasn't posted on Facebook for two whole days... since 9:07am on April 16th. C'mon Spork, we all want to hear about what happened on the steps of the Kentucky Governor's mansion on Wednesday*, and the bullhorn/sign protest where the "half" of Kentucky that doesn't support the mask mandate was going to join him? Because if The Spork says he's going to do something...

Spork Maskless.JPG
Spork Maskless.JPG (48 KiB) Viewed 4094 times

Maybe The Spork was at this event? #SporkPower #SporkRESULTS Hope he didn't get sick from being in the heavy rain with his water-logged sign :(
Kentuckians protest mask mandates, vaccinations outside governor’s mansion
By Sean Baute | April 14, 2021 at 3:02 PM EDT - Updated April 14 at 5:18 PM

FRANKFORT, Ky. (WAVE) - Dozens of protesters gathered in Frankfort on Wednesday to express their disdain for what they called “tyrannical” mandates coming out of Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear’s office. Despite heavy rain, protesters held water-logged signs and umbrellas in front of the governor’s mansion with hopes of being heard.

No masks, and no forced vaccinations; that was the general consensus among the group. While a mask mandate remains in place across the state, there’s nothing forcing Kentuckians to get vaccinated. However, Beshear did say this week he’d remove restrictions once 2.5 million people in the state get vaccinated. That means 900,000 more Kentuckians would have to be vaccinated, which doesn’t sit right for some. “I don’t know who he thinks he is,” said Valerie Mayer of Cox’s Creek, “but that’s manipulation, and I think hostage-taking is the right word for that.”

Deborah Gutierrez came to Frankfort from Mt. Washington. She’s a registered nurse. She said she understands the danger COVID-19 has presented, and she isn’t denying the death it’s caused, but to force things onto the masses as a means to an end is where she draws the line. “I’ve had many people say to me, well, I’ve taken it, because maybe they’ll let us go back to normal if we take it,” Gutierrez said. “You shouldn’t even have to think such a thought in America.” Gutierrez added that people should be responsible for their own health and that people should research beyond the surface to make their own choices, like when it comes to the effectiveness of masks. “We’re all adults,” she said. “We’re all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens. We can make our own choices and are fully capable of doing that.”

Some other people at the protest claimed the “media” as a whole were skewing facts and wouldn’t clarify how, nor talk on record to media sources to discuss the alleged misleading facts. The group plans to return to Frankfort on Sunday.
https://www.wave3.com/2021/04/14/kentuc ... s-mansion/

Or, maybe Lt. Root Beer got her goggles. :smoking:
arayder

Post by arayder »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:58 am The Spork hasn't posted on Facebook for two whole days... since 9:07am on April 16th. C'mon Spork, we all want to hear about what happened on the steps of the Kentucky Governor's mansion on Wednesday*, and the bullhorn/sign protest where the "half" of Kentucky that doesn't support the mask mandate was going to join him? Because if The Spork says he's going to do something...

Spork Maskless.JPG

Maybe The Spork was at this event? #SporkPower #SporkRESULTS Hope he didn't get sick from being in the heavy rain with his water-logged sign :(
Kentuckians protest mask mandates, vaccinations outside governor’s mansion
By Sean Baute | April 14, 2021 at 3:02 PM EDT - Updated April 14 at 5:18 PM

FRANKFORT, Ky. (WAVE) - Dozens of protesters gathered in Frankfort on Wednesday to express their disdain for what they called “tyrannical” mandates coming out of Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear’s office. Despite heavy rain, protesters held water-logged signs and umbrellas in front of the governor’s mansion with hopes of being heard.

No masks, and no forced vaccinations; that was the general consensus among the group. While a mask mandate remains in place across the state, there’s nothing forcing Kentuckians to get vaccinated. However, Beshear did say this week he’d remove restrictions once 2.5 million people in the state get vaccinated. That means 900,000 more Kentuckians would have to be vaccinated, which doesn’t sit right for some. “I don’t know who he thinks he is,” said Valerie Mayer of Cox’s Creek, “but that’s manipulation, and I think hostage-taking is the right word for that.”

Deborah Gutierrez came to Frankfort from Mt. Washington. She’s a registered nurse. She said she understands the danger COVID-19 has presented, and she isn’t denying the death it’s caused, but to force things onto the masses as a means to an end is where she draws the line. “I’ve had many people say to me, well, I’ve taken it, because maybe they’ll let us go back to normal if we take it,” Gutierrez said. “You shouldn’t even have to think such a thought in America.” Gutierrez added that people should be responsible for their own health and that people should research beyond the surface to make their own choices, like when it comes to the effectiveness of masks. “We’re all adults,” she said. “We’re all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens. We can make our own choices and are fully capable of doing that.”

Some other people at the protest claimed the “media” as a whole were skewing facts and wouldn’t clarify how, nor talk on record to media sources to discuss the alleged misleading facts. The group plans to return to Frankfort on Sunday.
https://www.wave3.com/2021/04/14/kentuc ... s-mansion/

Or, maybe Lt. Root Beer got her goggles. :smoking:
These "I'm-a-victim-because-I-have-to-wear-a-mask-into-a-store." and "What-If-don't-wanna-take-the-life-saving-shot?" whines are getting old.

Maybe they'd like to been in some places in China where the authorities use sensors and facial recognition to monitor people going to the bathroom. Do the number 2 and you can only use up to 90 cm of toilet paper before they cut off the supply.

Or they could be living in a village in the middle of the Afar–Somali conflict where family members are killed and/or raped, their herds are killed and their homes burned down.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:21 pm Or they could be living in a village in the middle of the Afar–Somali conflict where family members are killed and/or raped, their herds are killed and their homes burned down.
They likely don't realize it, but this is the freedom they espouse. They think their whiteness puts them above this sort of anarchy, but they'd be wrong. Given the freedom they have been screaming for, they'd eat each other. They seek conflict. They need to be outraged.
101010 :towel:
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:35 am
arayder wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:21 pm Or they could be living in a village in the middle of the Afar–Somali conflict where family members are killed and/or raped, their herds are killed and their homes burned down.
They likely don't realize it, but this is the freedom they espouse. They think their whiteness puts them above this sort of anarchy, but they'd be wrong. Given the freedom they have been screaming for, they'd eat each other. They seek conflict. They need to be outraged.
Or closer to home, Bruce could get a job at a distribution center and worry about whether that weird guy that got fired last month is going to come back and shoot up the place.

. . .no wait Bruce is that guy.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

arayder wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:21 pm These "I'm-a-victim-because-I-have-to-wear-a-mask-into-a-store." and "What-If-don't-wanna-take-the-life-saving-shot?" whines are getting old.

Maybe they'd like to been in some places in China where the authorities use sensors and facial recognition to monitor people going to the bathroom. Do the number 2 and you can only use up to 90 cm of toilet paper before they cut off the supply.

Or they could be living in a village in the middle of the Afar–Somali conflict where family members are killed and/or raped, their herds are killed and their homes burned down.

Yeah, I get real tired of these morons.

Its not tyranny. Its health care.

Doctors are required to wear masks and latex gloves when they perform surgery. Restaurant workers are required to wash their hands after using the restroom. Do these requirements violate the God-given Constitutional rights of these people?

No! These requirements, and others like them are designed to prevent the spread of disease.

Should it be a personal choice for doctors to wear masks? I don't think that anyone would argue that it should be.

And, contrary to what some idiots say, masks DO work. Sure, they're not 100 percent effective, but what is? They reduce the chance of an infected person spreading that infection to another. If masks don't work, why do doctors wear them? Because they do, in fact, work.

Sure they're a bit of an annoyance to wear, and they fog up my glasses, but if it reduces my chances of getting covid, its a small price I'm willing to pay.

The same is true of vaccines. With 100's of millions of doses given, if any of the dire predictions made by the anti-vaxxers were true, people would be dying like flies after receiving the vaccine. There have been a handful of major, life-threatening, complications, but they are extremely rare. The chances of dying from Covid-19 itself are massively greater than the chances of dying from the vaccines.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

There is much of the right (and especially the right-wing "Christians") who see illness and injury as punishment (despite the Gospel being quite the opposite), and even more so, weakness. Health care, masks, and vaccines, to them, is giving in to weakness and they will not have it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:24 am There is much of the right (and especially the right-wing "Christians") who see illness and injury as punishment (despite the Gospel being quite the opposite), and even more so, weakness. Health care, masks, and vaccines, to them, is giving in to weakness and they will not have it.
But, like I said, they have no problem with a surgeon wearing a mask during surgery. IMHO, it is exactly the same thing as asking individuals to wear a mask in public. Is the surgeon's faith not weak, if he/she does not trust God to protect the patient from infection during the operation?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:12 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:24 am There is much of the right (and especially the right-wing "Christians") who see illness and injury as punishment (despite the Gospel being quite the opposite), and even more so, weakness. Health care, masks, and vaccines, to them, is giving in to weakness and they will not have it.
But, like I said, they have no problem with a surgeon wearing a mask during surgery. IMHO, it is exactly the same thing as asking individuals to wear a mask in public. Is the surgeon's faith not weak, if he/she does not trust God to protect the patient from infection during the operation?
Consistency is also not one of their capacities.
arayder

Post by arayder »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:12 pm
It's the phony tug of war between the seemingly competing ideas that God is in charge of everything and that believers ought work to make God's kingdom real in this world.

----------------------

This preacher gets caught in a flood and when rescuers in a row boat come up to his house he proclaims that he doesn't need the help because God will save him. A few hours later the water is up to the rafters and as he sits on his roof a rescue helicopter comes by a drops him a rope ladder. He again proclaims that he doesn't need help because God will save him.

Minutes later he drowns.

Upon getting up to heaven he asks God why he wasn't saved. God replies, "I sent you a row boat and a helicopter. What else do you want?"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

There is a meme

Return to “Other weirdos”