Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:48 pm I checked WI court records and see nothing in them yet about Karl's capture and extradition proceedings.
The mention of Rachel "playing him good" makes me wonder if there is a new felony case against him in Wisconsin which may still be sealed until he has been arrested by Wisconsin law enforcement. Since the only source is Brand, grain, salt, etc.

As for the time to be delivered, he Lucas Smith gave a long-winded story about his very long extradition trip from Arizona back to Iowa. He claimed the private organization that was delivered him traveled all over the place before eventually getting to Iowa. Of course, this is He Lucas Smith so, well, grain of salt again.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

ETA: In the video, Brand says he's going to stay there for a week, protesting and blowing the shofar. He also says Karl basically single-handedly stopped Hillary and Obama from selling all our Uranium to the Russians. Brand says Karl spends "tens of thousands" of dollars every month, he always pays for "room and board" and won't take any money from Brand because that's what a (as Brand's son says) "great man" Karl is. :roll:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha ha - I thought it was Laz that defeated the pretend Uranium thingy. He was all over that back in the day.
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

We've had threads here or elsewhere about miscreants whining about circuitous transportation.
It seems the government schedules flights for their convenience and economy, rather than that of the shackled.
This is one means:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_P ... ion_System (nick named "Con-Air.")
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 pm
scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:48 pm I checked WI court records and see nothing in them yet about Karl's capture and extradition proceedings.
The mention of Rachel "playing him good" makes me wonder if there is a new felony case against him in Wisconsin which may still be sealed until he has been arrested by Wisconsin law enforcement. Since the only source is Brand, grain, salt, etc.

As for the time to be delivered, he Lucas Smith gave a long-winded story about his very long extradition trip from Arizona back to Iowa. He claimed the private organization that was delivered him traveled all over the place before eventually getting to Iowa. Of course, this is He Lucas Smith so, well, grain of salt again.
This makes sense - I didn't understand why another State would extradite Karl for misdemeanor charges. Also too I don't know who Lucas Smith is - you are going to make me Google that.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Any guess as to the kind of felony?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:29 pm Any guess as to the kind of felony?
According to Brand might be trying setting up a straw man purchase of a gun through Rachel. Of course Brand is an idiot and so is Rachel so who knows.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Angie not paying attention to Brand's call out to the Bundys. Instead she is posting about her kid getting shafted on a cow sale. No worries cRyan bought the cow to save her from embarrassment.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (61.38 KiB) Viewed 2880 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:27 pm This makes sense - I didn't understand why another State would extradite Karl for misdemeanor charges. Also too I don't know who Lucas Smith is - you are going to make me Google that.
Lucas Smith is a self admitted pedophile that was all over Doc Conspiracy's site back in the day trying to sell a fake Obama birth certificate he had photoshopped from an image of a South Australian certificate he got his hands on.

Also too, but not particularly interesting, I was thinking about him just the other day and half wondering where he got to and what was he up to these days.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:01 pm Thanks, Scir. He's with his son, Nicolai Joseph. 37/
Nick seims nice.
His FB is here - I think this is not the same son Brand lives with.
https://www.facebook.com/nick.thornton.98478
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (56.84 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

36 views, ZERO comments. Brand and Nick seemed a bit sad only ONE person was watching. If these dudes are the Mighty AMFF, we'll never see Karl again.

A few Live Captions...

B1.JPG
B1.JPG (63.96 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

B2.JPG
B2.JPG (65 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

B3.JPG
B3.JPG (62.98 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

B4.JPG
B4.JPG (63.98 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

B5.JPG
B5.JPG (69.1 KiB) Viewed 2851 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:43 pm Angie not paying attention to Brand's call out to the Bundys. Instead she is posting about her kid getting shafted on a cow sale. No worries cRyan bought the cow to save her from embarrassment. Capture.JPG
“prime beef” :rotflmao: Good one, Angie.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Who is going to break it to the shoffettes that it is gods will that Krazy Karl is in jail?
Dave from down under

Ammon askers phone:
“Oh hey Brand, umm... Carl who?”
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Rogue Judge” = a sane person with knowledge of the actual laws.

How do these people manage to survive going from place to place acting like fools, with no apparent jobs/income? Grifting off others I suppose.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I don't think standing outside a jail making farting noises for a few hours a day is going to persuade either God or the Sheriff to release the good Captain from Chateaux Sobriety.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:27 pm This makes sense - I didn't understand why another State would extradite Karl for misdemeanor charges.
With Brand's mention that it was a corrupt judge that Carl (sic) blew the whistle on for not having an oath, that would mean Ozaukee. However, the judge did indeed have an oath on file (Karl sucks at searching) and the judge also left office somewhere around 2 years back, so Brand would be quite wrong. He may well be going off things Karl has told him in the past and confusing it all. You'd think if you took Karl's confused and lying statements, told them to Brand, who then would do the same, you might actually end up back at the truth, by accident.

He had weapon charges in Ozaukee but they were only misdemeanors. Max sentence is 9 months so even adding up all his charges there, and tossing in the Marinette one, that is 46 months (one of the charges is a class U misdemeanor).

Claiming it would be 10 years and not 9 months would be in Brand.
Dave from down under

Unless the warrant is for a weapons charge - such as Karl trying to use Rachel to buy a firearm.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

My comments on Christopher's page:

Howard Appel
What a joke -- and to be clear, I am talking about you and Brand and Karl.

And re: vaccination:

Howard Appel
Please don't get vaccinated. The more right wing nut jobs that refuse to get vaccinated and then catch Covid and die, the better off our country is. And while you are at it, refuse to wash your hands after going to the bathroom, especially when you are going to then cook and eat.
somerset

Post by somerset »

woodworker wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:13 pm My comments on Christopher's page:

Howard Appel
What a joke -- and to be clear, I am talking about you and Brand and Karl.

And re: vaccination:

Howard Appel
Please don't get vaccinated. The more right wing nut jobs that refuse to get vaccinated and then catch Covid and die, the better off our country is. And while you are at it, refuse to wash your hands after going to the bathroom, especially when you are going to then cook and eat.
:thumbsup:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

for real

let them die all together
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

I would think it was more likely to be a Federal charge if it were related to a straw man purchase/falsification of a 4473 form, though I guess it's possible it's breaking a specific WI law too. Wisconsin does happen to be one of the very few states to handle their own background checks for handguns and only outsource checks on long guns to the Feds.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

LtDansLegs wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:04 pm I would think it was more likely to be a Federal charge if it were related to a straw man purchase/falsification of a 4473 form, though I guess it's possible it's breaking a specific WI law too. Wisconsin does happen to be one of the very few states to handle their own background checks for handguns and only outsource checks on long guns to the Feds.
The NRA even has a blog entry about it. Executive summary... don't do it. It's illegal. It is how criminals get ahold of guns.
somerset

Post by somerset »

LtDansLegs wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:04 pm I would think it was more likely to be a Federal charge if it were related to a straw man purchase/falsification of a 4473 form, though I guess it's possible it's breaking a specific WI law too. Wisconsin does happen to be one of the very few states to handle their own background checks for handguns and only outsource checks on long guns to the Feds.
Is Kapn' Karl a convicted felon who can no longer own firearms? I sounds like it, if he's trying to get someone to make a strawman purchase on his behalf. Or is it a condition of one of his many bonds, or??
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

somerset wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:47 pm
Is Kapn' Karl a convicted felon who can no longer own firearms? I sounds like it, if he's trying to get someone to make a strawman purchase on his behalf. Or is it a condition of one of his many bonds, or??
He is not a felon AFAIK. He had a release condition in one of his Wisconsin cases to not have gunz.

Return to “Other weirdos”