TX rep Steve Stockman panderbear

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Stockman panders to birthers. Birthers get all giddy[/break1]com/2013/08/steve-stockman-goes-after-obama-birth-certificate-issue/#comment-990283667]http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/steve ... -990283667Same old same old in the comments. (But it's great fun wacking them with a #4 loon mallet.)

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

As much as I would like Stockman to be exiled to the Everglades, I'm sad to say that he's a Texan* and we have to claim him.If Stockman holds to form, his proposed solution will be to arm Secs of State (or even poll watchers) so foreign-birthed candidates are too scared to put their name on the ballot, and other voters are too scared to vote for them. (His solution to rape is to make women pack heat. His solution to Sandy Hook is to end gun bans on elementary school campuses. His proposal for abortion is to arm fetuses. No, not making that up. He put it on a bumper sticker.)Also, too, he's part of the cute little newbie coup that tried to oust Boehner at the start of the Congressional term. I'm going out on a limb and saying that he has no institutional pull to get anything whatsoever done.*Michigan by birth.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Oops I got him confused with Ted Yoho, the other birther panderbear[/break1]com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/315709-gop-rep-backs-birther-investigation-in-hopes-of-invalidating-laws-under-obama]http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... nder-obama

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”