Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by Luke »

Reddit has a lot on this too -- from r/QAnonCasualties
Posted by New User 2 hours ago

Yeah, most Qultists will move the goalposts after today
They’re already gaslighting each other on the QAnon forums saying they never said/believed March 4th (LOL)

But you know what, if even just 5% give up after today, I still view that a success and movement in the right direction as a society

63 Comments

1 hour ago
Where do you read the screenshots?

1 hour ago
here, whitepeopletwitter, whitepeoplefacebook, insaneparents, politicalhumor

edited 1 hour ago
PatriotTakes & MAGAPatrol (formerly known as bootyeater) are good ones to watch as well.

PatriotTakes started out as ParlerTakes & then expanded their watch when Parler got shut down. MAGAPatrol is a former MAGAt who now trolls the MAGAverse

For fun & giggles you can also follow The Office of PatriotTakes where he pretends to be a bumbling office intern & argues with himself

45 minutes ago
Slut4antifa is a good one too along with the guys you mentioned

1 hour ago
r/Qult_Headquarters is one such place.

52 minutes ago
That is gold, Jerry!

This is alarming:
Posted by 20 hours ago Helpful (Pro)

My neighbors want me dead

I live in a cul-de-sac with 8 other houses. Today I found out half of them are q and want me to die. They think my husband is ignorant and uninformed but I am evil. I’m related to roughy 10% of my town so my beliefs are well known, while hubby just won’t engage in political talk with people that aren’t liberal. One house is full of druggies. Two are ex military. One is a typical American family, 3 kids, dog, picket fence, the whole nine. These are all people I’ve been reasonably friendly with, not hanging out or anything but more than happy to keep an eye while they’re away or something. Hubby works with son of one of the military dudes. He heard him talking to some other q folk at his job. They truly believe that we are evil. Hubby less so, but me? I might as well be the devil. I doubt I’m truly in danger but still I am freaked out. Hubby can’t talk to boss as he’s not sure his political leanings but thinks he’s conservative. Can’t call cops for the same reason. Just making sure my house is secure and doors are always locked. I also started keeping a giant can of wasp spray with a 20 foot reach next to the door. I’m not too sure what I’m expecting by sharing this but I had to get it out. Thanks for reading. EDIT: thanks so much for your support and suggestions. To the people being assholes or calling me names or telling me I’m high or lying or crazy or am gonna die: Fuck. Off. Why are you even here? This is a place for support not your nastiness. Get a life and leave people alone.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:18 pm This is alarming:
Posted by 20 hours ago Helpful (Pro)

My neighbors want me dead
I'm currently looking for a house, found one that had a big flagpole in front with the blue line flag, among other paraphernalia. My first thought was, well, that will have to come down. My immediate second thought, though, was to hit Google Street View and I eliminated the house and entire neighborhood as it is infested with dangerous Trumper people I don't want to live amongst.

That said, I'm in Brooklyn now and it's bluer than blue, there was literally one single vote for Trump in my entire precinct. And I live next door to a QBall. Epstein, child trafficking, the whole bit, she has loud phone conversations about it that you can hear in the hall.

They're everywhere.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:04 pm How is Akbar not in jail?
There's a question. Although he seems to have been smart enough not to go inside the Capitol.
Or simply not brave enough.

(Glad to see you found your way back.)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Damn...I've looked everywhere...did I miss Der Fuhrer's inauguration!?!?!?!?!?! :?:

I supposed it'll be on all the nightly news type programs... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lots of QCumbers are now saying that 3/4 was a "false flag" date created by the Deep State. Even though they knew exactly why they picked that date.

From another Telegram group, Q-Tip https://t.me/QanonMemes this one is really out there with decoding of drops.
G’Morning! No there won’t be a Trump inauguration today, as much as we’re all patiently waiting for that day. Remember that Trump was chosen by the military to do a job. Dates were never revealed, as that would go against a military sting operation. It will happen, be patient and hold the line.

Looking back at some Deltas from today, Q Drop 835 is one of the first times Q started teaching how to “decode”.

Anons have evolved. There was a time when even anons would look towards dates (Dec 14, Jan 6 etc.). Not anymore. Like today, Mar 4th. We already know that the Deepstate likely has a false flag set up with Antifa. Define TRAP.

Q839 mentions Antifa, and we know they will be up to no good today.

Q already told us Biden was going to be in the WH. “Is there a benefit (think public optics) to allowing your enemy to open the front door? & “WH Suicide”.

Q Drop 837: We are fighting for you.
Q Drop 838: BOOM!

Trump will be back to lead the country soon. Hold the line. In the words of Q, “Enjoy the Show!” 😉🍿
130,000+ subscribers to the Q SantaSurfing channel https://t.me/santasurfing reminder that Q supporters are mostly birfers too.

Santa.JPG
Santa.JPG (39.19 KiB) Viewed 4748 times

#QAnonCult is trending on Twitter. https://twitter.com/search?q=%23QAnonCu ... cal=trends

Speaking of Brooklyn (lots of history there), Brooklyn Dad and I follow each other, he comes up with some funny stuff.
BrooklynDad_Defiant! @mmpadellan 5h
If you're a member of #QAnonCult and you thought today was going to be Inauguration Day for trump, I'm happy to piss on your parade with the news that Spanky is still the biggest loser in history and Joe Biden is STILL YOUR PRESIDENT.
8Ball.JPG
8Ball.JPG (175.98 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
Q Letter.JPG
Q Letter.JPG (57.66 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
True

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... they’re pointing to the absence of “D.C.” on Google and Apple maps to support their clams, reported Newsweek.
Did Raw Story really say "support their clams"? :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
p0rtia

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by p0rtia »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Mrich

Post by Mrich »

Luke

Post by Luke »

Just kidding about March 6th! It's MARCH 20th, really! For sure this time! Could it be because the Season 5 Premiere of MAMA JUNE: ROAD TO REDEMPTION is on March 19th? Just sayin'.
JACOB WOHL, [06.03.21 00:32]
Of course
3-20.JPG
3-20.JPG (60.54 KiB) Viewed 4482 times

:lol:
Q.JPG
Q.JPG (61.21 KiB) Viewed 4474 times
QAnon Theorists Switch Date to March 20 After No Trump Inauguration, Call the 4th 'False Flag'
BY EMILY CZACHOR ON 3/4/21 AT 2:01 PM EST

As federal law enforcement agencies braced for QAnon conspiracy theorists to engage in potential acts of violence on Thursday, leading affiliates of the far-right extremist movement seemed to amend formerly held beliefs about the significance of March 4. QAnon, a viral set of online conspiracy theories pushed predominantly by followers of former president Donald Trump, gained widespread notoriety ahead of the most recent general election. Supporters believe a range of false conspiracies, whose overarching theme alleges that distinguished Democrats belong to a secret, global network of sex traffickers and Satan worshipers that Trump was appointed to disband. Proponents for QAnon were responsible for spreading misinformation and disinformation about a number of issues, from COVID-19 to the Black Lives Matter movement, during the months leading up to November's election.

Originally, QAnon theorists believed that Trump would resume his place in the White House on March 4, the standing presidential Inauguration Day prior to the 20th Amendment's passage in 1933. Inaugurations took place on January 20, the day President Joe Biden was sworn into office earlier this year, after that. Aware of the March 4 conspiracy, federal agencies including the U.S. Capitol Police and Department of Homeland Security prepared for possible uprisings. Many of the Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol complex on January 6 were QAnon affiliates. However, over the past month, prominent conspiracists within the QAnon internet community began to doubt the March 4 theory.

Alex Kaplan, a senior researcher at right-wing media watchdog Media Matters for America, showcased the growing skepticism among QAnon influencers in an ongoing Twitter thread. The thread included screenshots of their posts to various chat platforms, such as Telegram, describing March 4 as a "false flag" constructed by mainstream news organizations and internal double agents to deceive true QAnon proponents. "Can't help but get the feeling that these 'March 4 true inauguration' stories are planned disinfo being peddled by the [injected] anons to dupe people into spreading probably nonsense theories that make the whole movement look dumb," one QAnon influencer wrote in an online forum early last month, according to a screenshot that Kaplan shared to Twitter on February 10. Kaplan redacted all QAnon supporters' names prior to posting the screen captures.

A QAnon influencer yesterday denounced the March 4 conspiracy theory -- which has taken hold among much of the QAnon community since Biden's inauguration -- calling it "planned disinfo" & "nonsense theories." https://t.co/4BgfXgVR75 pic.twitter.com/L7fXiItrKe
— Alex Kaplan (@AlKapDC) February 11, 2021

"Caution," another wrote last week. "All the irresponsible talk about March 4th is very likely another setup to target members of the 'Q community' as extremist. Spread the word and do NOT go to any big events that day." Two additional influencers, who Kaplan said previously backed the March 4 conspiracy theory, seemed to have changed their minds entirely by Wednesday. The influencers respectively described the theory as a "false flag" and "a trap" in messages that appeared on separate social media platforms. Responding to a Telegram thread that referenced "taking the fences down Around DC," one influencer wrote: "So let me get this straight...they want to take them down 2 days before they 'think' something will happen on the 4th?!?! False flag coming!"

"March 4 is a Trap! Q knew," the other said in a different post. "Is it a trap for [them] or is it a trap for us?" Earlier, the same influencer claimed: "Anything/anyone hyping March 4 is suspect," and called the March 4 conspiracy an "MSM false flag set up." (MSM stands for mainstream media.) Some QAnon supporters seemed to rebrand the March 4 conspiracy in the wake of community suspicion. While two individuals affiliated with the false theories simply suggested that Trump's inauguration would take place some time in the spring, one man, identified as Ken, told Washington Post reporter Dave Weigel that the former president "will be inaugurated again on March 20" in comments over the weekend. Ken also believes that "Trump is still in command of the military" and "Biden is acting as president as a ruse while the Pope and others are rounded up," according to Weigel.

Late Thursday, a Telegram subscriber wrote on a popular QAnon channel that people shouldn't be "disappointed" because "the race is not run yet and I have reason to believe March 20 is also possible," according to Business Insider. Another message said "we still have 16 days" and "lots can happen between now and then." The upcoming date will mark the 167th anniversary of the Republican Party's founding. Former members of the Whig Party are said to have technically established the GOP during a meeting in Ripon, Wisconsin, on March 20, 1854.
https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-theorist ... ag-1573871

Oh, now March 20th makes perfect sense.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:57 am They obviously can't do it until the Dinar revalues and Global Currency Reset.

Because let's be honest, we all know these knutsacs have safe deposit boxes stuffed full of Iraqi dinars, Zimbabwe dollars and probably Weimer Marks that they've been collecting for 15 years.
And Soviet Rubles, you forgot the rubles...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:mrgreen:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

At the beginning of February, Miki wrote:
Started February 1: 100,000 +/- sealed indictments are now being opened. These are search warrants and arrests. You will be aware of resignation. Arrests not so much. Drip, drip, drip... Note: Understand that FBI functions under the DOJ and the warrants they will serve and arrests are for felonies unrelated to the Acts of War of stealing the election. Warrants and arrests for all entities including foreign countries that took part in election fraud fall under the realm of our military in that it is acts of war against us and domestically acts of treason, sedition, etc. which are violations during war and state of emergencies. National Guard is activated and sworn in as US Marshals that will serve the warrants and make the arrests. The actions of our military will not be advertised for obvious reasons. #NCSWIC
February is going to be a wild ride.
It's now March and where is my wild ride? Only wild weather.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:42 pm
It's now March and where is my wild ride? Only wild weather.
Right here :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Toad%27s_Wild_Ride

Trent Reznor
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

NJ Man Used Power Tools to Carve QAnon Slogan Into 4,000-Year-Old Tablet at ‘America’s Stonehenge’: Police

[url=https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/nj-man-us ... FU2EBuiJDs[/url]
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:50 pm People who have no clue how things work.

No clue at all.
You have to phrase that as a question as in "Alex - Who are people without a clue how things work?"
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

mojosapien wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:54 pm NJ Man Used Power Tools to Carve QAnon Slogan Into 4,000-Year-Old Tablet at ‘America’s Stonehenge’: Police

[url=https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/nj-man-us ... FU2EBuiJDs[/url]
And, as is typical with these Einsteins, the “America’s Stonehenge” is as fake as Q or Trump:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/America%27s_Stonehenge

Guy’s going to jail for attacking a hoax.
Serves him right.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:38 am The upcoming date will mark the 167th anniversary of the Republican Party's founding. Former members of the Whig Party are said to have technically established the GOP during a meeting in Ripon, Wisconsin, on March 20, 1854.
https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-theorist ... ag-1573871

Oh, now March 20th makes perfect sense.
Oh no. Now Ripon WI makes sense.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

they can't close congress everytime a specific date is mentioned or the q-berts will gain power
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:06 pm they can't close congress everytime a specific date is mentioned or the q-berts will gain power
I think there is only one other day for them to potentially keep an eye on and that is April 19th. While the April 20th is Hitler's birthday (and Colombine), the 19th was the day of the Oklahoma City bombing due to it being the day that the Branch Davidian siege ended in the fire (not to mention the beginning of the standoff with the Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in 1985). These events are more ingrained in the patriot/militia thought than Hitler's birthday.

Going forward, I doubt Qidiot chatter will cause much concern. January 6 worked because the push behind it was from groups like the Proud Boys and the Oathkeepers along with Trump's incitement. Without the various militia and alt-right groups, the Qidiots are mainly relegated to sitting at home and yelling at others to "trust the plan." I hoping the arrests and indictments have taken the wind out of the Proud Boys and other violent right-wing groups.
101010 :towel:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

The real take away from this is despite their best efforts to encrypt their banter over various platforms, govt officials were able to keep track of their plans.

!
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:17 am The real take away from this is despite their best efforts to encrypt their banter over various platforms, govt officials were able to keep track of their plans.
Good point! I am sure that it's possible to get up a small group of people to do some damage, but...you can't use newer vehicles because the computers in them will show that you were there, you can't rent a car because the rental will be traced back to you, can't get on an airplane because you will be traced, can't take a bus or train if you use a credit card, can't use your regular phone. I suppose you could buy burner phones, but that's going to cost money.

And, these people are always going to have the issue of their weakest link. Someone's going to rent a car. Someone's going to use their personal phone. Someone will brag post.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Did you miss the FBI saying at the Senate hearing last week that they're not allowed to monitor social media? Which was how they missed the mountain range of info about storming the Capitol on Jan 6.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I am of the opinion that there is very little, if any, encrypted information that the intelligence/law enforcement community cannot access by a variety of methods. This is concealed by the need to mask their capabilities, and in some cases by the subsequent questionable admissibility as evidence in court. Obviously the supposedly “more secure” or important the “source” is, the more the use of any interception capability will be restricted.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”