Is Mike Zullo a Food Network TV star?

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

There is an incredibly bad, obviously faked, show in the Food Network call Mystery Diners. The premise is that an "investigator", named Charles Stiles, goes into restaurants and sets up little sting operations in order to find out the problems in the eating establishments. I believe that the host is, in actuality, the boy defective, the esteemed Lt. Commander Mike Zullo and I offer the following as "proof":http://imageshack.us/a/img819/7132/zull ... tiles2.jpg

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I for one support their product and/or service!

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

The service may be real, but the show is faked.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sorry, Its a bit of an in-joke for me. Basically its saying that yes I support your statement that Mike Zullo is putting his fake investigative skills to use investigating fake restaurants.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Sorry, Its a bit of an in-joke for me. Basically its saying that yes I support your statement that Mike Zullo is putting his fake investigative skills to use investigating fake restaurants.Sorry, I misunderstand, my bad

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

It's an interesting resemblance, but Zullo has more of an Adolf Hitler vibe.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I'm going with this guy, a real former law enforcement officer (and an acquaintance).centerhttp://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/tdy_van_vant_130507.video-260x195.jpg[/img]

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”