The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:36 am

Rats! I was about to ask if someone who isn't banned from Orly's Twitter account (like me) could ask Orly if she donated to the Jerome Corsi Legal Fund? If so, how much? Has she been giving Corsi advice and comfort?

Butr then I found this old grudge between them. Think they are still mad at each other?
Jerome Corsi is destroying the case on which I worked for 4 years 24/7/365. He is gratuitously making up an American father for Obama. What is his motivation to do so? Tell WND and Corsi to stop this.
Posted on | April 29, 2012 | 17 Comments

BHO Jr. Biological father
Viktor Karlsohn 3:28 PM (7 minutes ago)
Miss Orly:
What is you take on:

President’s father not Barack Obama Sr.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/film-preside ... ack-obama/
by Jerome R. Corsi

comment from Orly

This is too much. WND and Corsi claimed to support this issue. However their actions as of late show the opposite. They did not write a word about my MS RICO (Racketeering case) against Obama, Pelosi and others. They did not write a word about the fact that the answers were filed and I am the only attorney in the nation, who has discovery in the case. They did not write a word that according to multiple polls I am leading in the GOP race and widened the lead. They promoted my opponent in the race for the US senate, and now they are trying to kill the case by making up an American citizen father for Obama.

Who are they working for? What incentive did they get to do so? Please, tell Corsi and Farah to stop this. Enough and enough.

Category: Help Needed, HOT ITEMS!, Important Contacts, Latest News, Legal Actions, Letters from Readers and Patriots, Letters/Feedback from Readers, LINKS, Obama Fraud Gate, orly taitz attorney, Orly Taitz civil rights leader, Orly Taitz doctor and attorney, Orly Taitz for U.S. Senate 2012, Orly Taitz Hawaii, Orly Taitz Obama birth certificate, Orly Taitz Obama social Security number, Orly Taitz ObamaFraudGate, Orly Taitz subpoena, Other Criminal or Suspicious Activities, Radio and Media Broadcasts, Supporting Documentation
Comments

17 Responses to “Jerome Corsi is destroying the case on which I worked for 4 years 24/7/365. He is gratuitously making up an American father for Obama. What is his motivation to do so? Tell WND and Corsi to stop this.”

Elizabeth
April 29th, 2012 @ 3:08 pm

I have just sent an email to Farrah about
the above issues and suggested that he
and his staff work all together with you
to bring about the future demise of
Obama’s reign of terror.

Yes, I was polite and did not use
unladylike language.
Leonard McCauley
April 29th, 2012 @ 4:24 pm

News People wake-up in the Morning and check which way the wind is blowing, to determine their approach for the day… Much the same as Municipal Court Magistrates.
Sisyphus
April 29th, 2012 @ 4:37 pm

If Farah and Corsi aren’t testifying in your case, how are they “destroying” your case?
orly taitz
April 29th, 2012 @ 5:07 pm

they are simply pushing unverified theories that are giving Obama a way out from the tight place where I already have him cornered
I do not believe they will really make such an impact. their influence on the movement is overrated and more people are waking up, but it is a distruction nd a waste of time. They should be supporting my work, instead they are doing everythiing they can to impede it
Sisyphus
April 29th, 2012 @ 5:43 pm

You have to calm down. Corsi and Farah are in this for the money-as you have so often said. They are selling books and advertising. You know it, everyone else knows it too.

You feel betrayed because they used to give you some ink. SO WHAT? Are you fighting the biggest fraud in history or are you looking to be published at WND?
orly taitz
April 29th, 2012 @ 5:57 pm

they stubbed me in the back and did it right before an important primary election
Sisyphus
April 29th, 2012 @ 6:21 pm

I understand that your feelings are hurt. I understand why.

But they have not actually “stabbed you in the back”. They haven’t printed pieces criticizing you, unlike some sites we could mention. They just promote theories of ineligibility that gain them more revenue through their books and videos. So they stopped talking about you, as you are not a revenue stream for them. That’s a little different than actively defaming you.

However, you always knew you’d be in this fight mainly on your own and that the media was not going to help you. Yet you took on the burden of this fight.

Focus. Keep your eye on the prize. Don’t worry about what Farah and Corsi are doing. Since when have either of them tried to get justice through the court system for the ineligibility issue? That’s right-never. And their lapdgos Zullo and Arpaio never will try to bring justice either. They are in it to sell books and advertising.

You knew going into this it would be a lonely crusade. Since when has that put you off?

Buck up already! You have it in you to go the distance.
Elizabeth
April 29th, 2012 @ 7:00 pm

That is a very encouraging and insightful
post, but the fact remains that the
editor and Corsi have either intentionally
or stupidly neglected to offer some
supportive articles about what Dr. Taitz
has accomplished and why she is spending
her days and nights on this worthy crusade.

One can’t help but feel betrayed by those
who say they are understanding the concept,
but who do not do anything non-materialistic, to further the action against the regime which affects all of us.

It is very frustrating, too, when the important
Senatorial campaign is not being recognized
by a newspaper which ostensibly is against
corruption in high places.

In my internet searches, I have not read one
complimentary article about Feinstein and her
years as Calif. Senator. Most Californians seem to want her GONE. WND could assist in this endeavor by publishing articles about
her deficiencies.
Mischa Barton
April 29th, 2012 @ 7:31 pm

Orly,
You don’t want to be associated with WND. It’s readers are now weird, fringe, conspiracy nuts that no one takes seriously. WND is a punchline.
vince pertoso
April 29th, 2012 @ 7:33 pm

Obama has released a long form birth certificate (forged I know) but the father that is listed is Obama Sr I believe. Obama does not claim an American father. To put all speculation to rest we need the paper long from birth certificate to see who is identified as the father. Now we know that one probably does not exist so WND and Corsi can only speculate on Obama’s father, they cannot have hard evidence that an American was Obama’s father. If WND and Corsi have hard evidence than Obama has lied in his book and on the LF birth certificate. Is not this also a crime. Fraudulent LF birth certificate with Fraudulent information concerning who Obama’s father was. No matter how you slice it Obama has perpetrated a fraud.
orly taitz
April 29th, 2012 @ 8:07 pm

no,they are not weird. It is not the readers fault. It’s just a controlled opposition at the top.
winnybar
April 29th, 2012 @ 8:07 pm

Google Andy Martin Frank Marshall Davis.

That is a 2008 story Martin pushed. As his reward the GOP allowed him to run against a (redacted) in Illinois but he lost.

Davis was age 56 when Stanley Ann Dunham was age 18. Photos that claimed to be her nude not a bit like her.

Last I heard Martin is running for President. They found his mother wasn’t a US citizen so he isn’t a natural born citizen.

Corsi (redacted)Get his birth certificate. FALSE OPPOSITION. Pay no mind.
Coldda
April 30th, 2012 @ 9:57 am

Orly – as suggested previously, don’t allow yourself to get drawn into defending your work and tireless efforts. And don’t pit one conservative group against another. There are so many patriots and conservatives in this country (thank God) that there are enough to go around. You took up the noblest of causes, to save your/our Republic. You, Glenn Beck, Rush, Jerome Corsi, and many others will be eternally admired and thanked for waging an unthinkable war against the most powerful foe ever, the Puppet. We all thank you, more than you can ever know, but you should let the collateral chirpings from others fall in your wake. “You Are The Point Of The Spear”. Carry on, undeterred.
New Film Suggests Obama‘s ’Real’ Father Was His Commie Journalist Mentor… and the Birthers are Angry | Being 1732
May 16th, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

[…] Corsi is destroying the case on which I worked for four years,” Taitz wrote on her website. “Who are they working for? What incentive did they get to do […]
New Film Suggests Obama‘s ’Real’ Father Was His Commie Journalist Mentor… and the Birthers are Angry | Tennesseans Watching Federal & State Government
May 16th, 2012 @ 5:39 pm

[…] Corsi is destroying the case on which I worked for four years,” Taitz wrote on her website. “Who are they working for? What incentive did they get to do […]
Dreams From My Real Father Film Obama Frank Marshall Davis | Video | TheBlaze.com
May 16th, 2012 @ 7:30 pm

otto bcn
November 7th, 2012 @ 3:21 am

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/jerome-cors ... stop-this/

I'm actually a little bummed about this feud... I always imagined Taitz and Corsi singing "Friendship" like Merman and Bert Lahr. :P Ethel Merman and Bert Lahr sing Cole Porter's "Friendship" on the 1954 Colgate Comedy Hour live TV broadcast of a one-hour version of Anything Goes, also starring Frank Sinatra. The song was interpolated into the score for the television broadcast, because Merman and Lahr had introduced it in Porter's 1939 musical DuBarry Was a Lady.

Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:51 am

Orly does not like anybody who grifts better than her, or takes attention away from her.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:23 am

I have a new word for the Fogbow- poOrly. It's a contraction of poor and Orly with a kicker latent meaning.
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:33 am

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:51 am
Orly does not like anybody who grifts better than her, or takes attention away from her.
I think Orly alienated a lot of her fellow Birthers. Berg sued her on behalf of Lisa Liberi. She tried to subpoena Zullo and Arpaio and they blew her off. She bullied her way into Gary Kreep's case in California. She is such a self centered, vile person it's no wonder she alienated so many people. :geezertowel: didn't call her the Chaleria for nuttin'.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 am

Well, as she says, the stubbed her in the back! And hurt her almost certain political victory. I guess there's a big grudge here.
orly taitz
April 29th, 2012 @ 5:57 pm
they stubbed me in the back and did it right before an important primary election
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Orlena may not have much of a memory for all those law course she allegedly took from Daft, but one thing she is guaranteed to remember is even the teeny tiniest of perceived slights or offenses, and disagreeing with her is a major offense, and the cutting in to her grifting and attention getting would be even more serious as was pointed out. I seriously suspect that she grabs on to and nurtures and holds on to each and every one of them. I am pretty much convinced that she has alienated every other birfer she has come in contact with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:29 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Orlena may not have much of a memory for all those law course she allegedly took from Daft, but one thing she is guaranteed to remember is even the teeny tiniest of perceived slights or offenses, and disagreeing with her is a major offense, and the cutting in to her grifting and attention getting would be even more serious as was pointed out. I seriously suspect that she grabs on to and nurtures and holds on to each and every one of them. I am pretty much convinced that she has alienated every other birfer she has come in contact with.
Ignoring and directing attention away from Orly is a capital felony offense. She reminds me of that 6-year-old girl constantly saying, "look at me Mommy" while mommy is trying to put out a fire in the kitchen.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:52 am

I thought it was a treasonous capital felony, after all, disagreeing with her Orliness is treason according Orlylaw. TM PAT PEN
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:19 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:52 am
I thought it was a treasonous capital felony, after all, disagreeing with her Orliness is treason according Orlylaw. TM PAT PEN
I sit in a recliner corrected. :oops:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Zoe Tillman

Verified account

@ZoeTillman
3m3 minutes ago
More
More Roger Stone updates: Former Stone associate Jerome Corsi is asking the judge to probe whether Stone is violating the order to stay away from witnesses, saying he's felt threatened by cars outside his home and his stepson's home https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... -Stone.pdf
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:21 pm

On reading that last bit of legal bilge I am reminded very much of one of GIL's sue everyone attempts. Equally worthless and fact free.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:03 pm

SMACKDOWN FRIDAY (In Europe, for now :lol: )
‘A Criminal Proceeding Is Not a Free for All’: Stone Judge Tells Corsi and Klayman to Take a Hike
by Matt Naham | 3:07 pm, February 28th, 2019

The judge in Roger Stone‘s case has told right-wing author Jerome Corsi and his attorney Larry Klayman that “a criminal proceeding is not a free for all.” These were Judge Amy Berman Jackson‘s words in a Thursday minute order telling Corsi and Klayman that granting them leave to file an amicus brief did not mean permission to “inform the Court of facts that he wished to bring to the Court’s attention on an ongoing basis.”

Corsi publicly claimed as recently as Wednesday that Stone “through these or other means, continued to harass and threaten me and my family to try to intimidate and coerce me not to tell the truth if I am called by the Special Counsel at his criminal trial.” What means? Corsi claimed he spotted two unidentified individuals “lingering” in front of his and his stepson’s house “for no apparent reason.” He claimed it was as if “they were watching us and threatening us.” They also attempted to get the judge to look into this.

On Thursday, Judge Jackson told Corsi and Klayman they have no business bothering her with this, and they should take all this stuff to prosecutors if it’s “legitimate.” “The would-be movant is not a party to this action, and the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure do not permit intervention in a criminal case, so there is no legal basis to grant him permission to file his motion,” Jackson said. “The fact that the Court previously granted the movant leave to file a submission as an amicus curiae with respect to a discrete legal issue then pending before the Court did not operate to designate the movant as an amicus curiae for all purposes thereafter, nor did it invite the movant to inform the Court of facts that he wished to bring to the Court’s attention on an ongoing basis.”

“Any legitimate reports alleging threats or tampering with witnesses, or violations by the defendant of the order that he not contact the movant, should be made promptly to the prosecution or appropriate law enforcement authorities,” she continued. “The Court’s docket is not the appropriate vehicle to bring matters to their attention.”

Jackson then mentioned Corsi and Klayman’s initial amicus brief. Context: recently, Corsi and Klayman filed an amicus brief geared towards shutting Stone up. This happened before Judge Jackson tightened a gag order that Stone has already pushed boundaries on. The brief said that Stone should pay for “attempting to smear, defame, and discredit, tamper and threaten Dr. Corsi so that when Dr. Corsi is called as a witness, the jurors will have a false impression of Dr. Corsi as a liar, perjurer, and alcoholic.” It also pointed out that Corsi has already sued Stone for such threats.

“It is clear that Defendant Stone’s strategy will be to use the media and publicity to argue his case and to try to get public sentiment on his side, as well as to tamper with witnesses like Dr. Corsi,” the brief continued. As a result, Corsi asked the judge to issue an order preventing Stone from “making statements to the media or in public settings that pose a substantial likelihood of material prejudice to this case and which in the context of Stone himself and in their ferocity also amount to witness tampering.”
More at https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/a- ... ke-a-hike/

Newsmax covered it!
Jerome Corsi Reprimanded by Judge in Stone Case
jerome corsi speaks to the media with his attorney larry klayman in the background
By Solange Reyner | Thursday, 28 February 2019 07:59 PM

Conservative author Jerome Corsi was reprimanded by the judge in Roger Stone's criminal trial Wednesday for treating the proceedings "like a free for all," Law & Crime reports. Corsi filed a motion Thursday requesting Judge Amy Berman Jackson to bring Stone into court to be questioned about two cars Corsi spotted parked near his home in New Jersey this week. "They both lingered there for no apparent reason as if they were watching us and threatening us," Corsi said.

Jackson in a minute order wrote Corsi was "not a party to this action, and the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure do not permit intervention in a criminal case, so there is no legal basis to grant him permission to file his motion."

"The fact that the Court previously granted the movant leave to file a submission as an amicus curiae with respect to a discrete legal issue then pending before the Court did not operate to designate the movant as an amicus curiae for all purposes thereafter, nor did it invite the movant to inform the Court of facts that he wished to bring to the Court's attention on an ongoing basis," she added.

Stone, a longtime Republican operative and Trump confidant, is accused of trying to cover up his efforts to gather information concerning hacked Democratic Party emails during the 2016 presidential campaign.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jerom ... id/904939/

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:51 pm

I liked these comments in Law and Crime:
1. Larry Klayman might just be more comically incapable and legally inept than Rudy Ghouliani. Tough competition there.

2. Hey Mediaite, hire a copy-editor why doncha! The opening should read like this: The judge in imbecile Roger Stone‘s case has told imbecile right-wing author Jerome Corsi and his imbecile attorney Larry Klayman that “a criminal proceeding is not an imbecile free for all.”
Most of the other comments are just as flattering.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:49 pm

It's been posted in the Rich topic but since it's about Jerry trying to clean up his messes before the hammer comes down..
RETRACTION OF DR. JEROME CORSI REGARDING THE MURDER OF SETH RICH
Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com - MARCH 4, 2019
On March 5, 2018, Infowars published an article by Dr. Jerome Corsi titled Anti-Trump Left Tries to Revive Dying ‘Russia’ Narrative by Blaming Roger Stone. In that article, Dr. Corsi alleged that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron Rich, were involved in downloading and leaking emails from the DNC to WikiLeaks.

Dr. Corsi acknowledges that his allegations were not based upon any independent factual knowledge regarding Seth or Aaron Rich. Instead, Dr. Corsi relied primarily on, and quoted from, a column by Adm. James Lyons (Ret.) that was published in the Washington Times on March 2, 2018, but was retracted on September 30, 2018. (The Washington Times’ retraction is available here.)

It was not Dr. Corsi’s intent to rely upon inaccurate information, or to cause any suffering to Mr. Rich’s family. To that end, Dr. Corsi retracts the article and apologizes to the Rich family.
https://www.infowars.com/retraction-of- ... seth-rich/

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:16 pm

Corsi and attorney Klayman are on AC360 now.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:28 am

Birthing? Seriously? 10 years later? Anderson amusedly asked if this was based on the Arpaio junk. Oh, for the days of Birther Report where they make this into a 10 part series with videos and tons of comments. Good times.

Anderson should ban them from future appearances, they were grifting fools (and Klayman looks terrible, Corsi always does but Klayman doesn't look well).

#TrumpNews #BreakingNews #CNN
AC360 Goes Off the Rails After Corsi's Lawyer Insists Obama’s Birth Certificate is Fraudulent

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 am

So let me get this straight, Corsi admitted he was a plagiarizing lying liar, BUT it was all someone else's fault?????

And they took their dog and pomy show to Anderson Copper, AND send money??? Amirite???????

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 am
So let me get this straight, Corsi admitted he was a plagiarizing lying liar, BUT it was all someone else's fault?????

And they took their dog and pomy show to Anderson Copper, AND send money??? Amirite???????
I haven't seen it but let me guess ... it was OBAMA's fault!!!!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:54 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:

I haven't seen it but let me guess ... it was OBAMA's fault!!!!
No, it was some Admiral, Adm. James Lyons (Ret.), who if possible, is apparently even dumber than Corsi. I don't know who he is either.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:

So admitted lying liar Michael Cohen is not to be believed under any (current) circumstances. Will admitted lying liar Corsi get the same treatment if/when he's called as a witness in Stone's trial or before congress?
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:53 am

OK 1. Ace is dead. He was birfing at almost 90 years old and creeps like Corsi were running with an infirm ball.

James Lyons Admiral
James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons Jr. was an admiral in the United States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985 to 1987 and who wrote a column about Seth Rich that was retracted by The Washington Times. Wikipedia
Born: September 28, 1927, New Jersey
Died: December 12, 2018

2. Ace was forced out when he left in the 80s.
PACIFIC FLEET COMMANDER FORCED OUT
By Molly Moore
September 12, 1987

Adm. James A. (Ace) Lyons Jr., the Pacific Fleet commander whose outspokenness put him at the center of numerous controversies, has been pushed out of his job by disgruntled senior officers, according to Pentagon sources.

The Defense Department announced this week that Lyons, 59, a four-star admiral, plans to retire Oct. 1 after more than 35 years on active duty.

But department sources said Lyons, a close friend of former Navy secretary John F. Lehman Jr., was forced to resign by high-ranking Defense Department and Navy officials as the result of long-building animosities.

"It's the revenge of the nerds," said Lehman of the move to oust Lyons.

"He found his position untenable," one Defense Department official said. "He had not followed directions . . . . The decision to leave was one he made, but one he had to make."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 04fc2f604d

Here he is with a tiny audience at CPAC 2016 railing about Obama, Muslims and anything else he can remember.

Good riddance! Take Corsi with you!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:44 pm

For something like that to have happened it had to have been for something far more than "animosities". I vaguely remember when this happened now, and there was a fair amount of hubbub over a four star being forced out, and it wasn't over "animosities".

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:44 pm
For something like that to have happened it had to have been for something far more than "animosities". I vaguely remember when this happened now, and there was a fair amount of hubbub over a four star being forced out, and it wasn't over "animosities".
This article provides some more info on him being forced out.

https://warisboring.com/in-1987-a-rogue ... with-iran/

In short, don't try to side-step the civilian leadership, and your biggest senior brass supporters, in order to get your way.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:01 pm

In the coverage of the Corsi/Klayman debacle on AC360, I notice this:
“Anderson, let me say one thing here about the birth certificate,” Corsi’s lawyer Larry Klayman said. “The birth certificate, there’s been forensic analysis on that. He never said that Obama was born in another country. But the birth certificate appears to be fraudulent.”

“You’re saying forensic analyst by people linked with Joe Arpaio,” Cooper pressed. “Is that the forensic analysis you’re talking about?”

“There’s other forensic analyses, the birth certificate uses the word ‘African-American’ in 1961,” Klayman continued on. “That term was not used until Jesse Jackson…”
I do believe Klayman whole-cloth invented additional (but sekrit!) analyses. (Unless Klayman's lying about "African-American" appearing on Obama's birth certificate is a "forensic analysis.")
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Lani

Post by Lani » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:09 pm

:nope: Obama's dad listed his race as African.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”