The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

bob

Re: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Post by bob » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:27 pm

fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 am
Respectfully disagree. Prosecutorial immunity and sovereign immunity are things that exist, and this complaint on its face doesn't appear to fall into something covered by the FTCA. I don't do civil litigation at the moment, but back when I worked for at a US Attorney's Office as the lowly law student intern, one of my duties was drafting memos and briefs on exactly the topic of getting nonsense lawsuits like this thrown out of court as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Also, Corsi is a public figure, so I don't see how Bezos continues as a party either, even though he isn't covered by things like sovereign immunity. And his lawyers aren't furloughed right now.
I said "much of" the amended complaint was garbage; the part that I was concerned about was the tortious interference claim, specifically the claim against the WaPo reporter (so no immunity or public figure defenses available). But I reread that claim: despite the juiciness of the factual allegations, it is ultimately too conclusory on a few of the elements. Klayman, however, may be given an opportunity to reallege.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:50 am
I just wonder if it was calling him a liar or the underpants pic with Ed that triggered ol' rashface? :confused:
No. Ed hale's underpants threatened him with a loss of reputation for implying that Corsi was associated with them, and forced Corsi to remove that or be sued for slander,

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:12 pm

Chuck Ross has no problem calling Corsi a liar:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:48 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what "FBI, CIA, or Mossad" has to do with anything, and the "I never received hush money from Infowars" is still questionable, and the whole " I'm not testifying for Mueller" yeah right Jerry, right up til they hit you with a subpoena and threaten jail time, then you'll fold like the cheap suit you are.

As to defending your reputation, have to have one to begin with, well other than being a lying liar and sleaze merchant that is, so I think you are SOL on that one.

I can't help wondering if ole Jer and GIL are already counting the bazillions they think they are going to get for this?

Could this possibly be a case of biting off more than they can chew?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:48 pm
I'm still trying to figure out what "FBI, CIA, or Mossad" has to do with anything
From what I understand, various corners of the Q mob* believe Corsi is Dark State, so I think that's a bone to regain their trust.
"I never received hush money from Infowars" is still questionable
Corsi's version is, essentially: he was hired by InfoWars; failed spectacularly at that; but continued to be paid under the terms of his contract (despite doing no work). Until WaPo got in InfoWars' grill; only then was the money cut off. :roll:

* How mobs have corners is, well, a discussion for another day.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:35 pm

OK, the "FBI, CIA, or Mossad" thing now makes perfect sense, particularly concerning the crowd you are talking about. If Corsi isn't their hero then he must be the "Deep State" evil. Now I understands... :crazy: No, actually I don't but I believe it.

So Corsi was getting paid with out doing any work, but was still getting money, except he wasn't, according to him. :dazed: Now I understand why my head hurts.

Thx by the way. Now I understand why I'm confused.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:11 pm

neonzx wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:59 pm
Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 pm
The Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenaed ol' Jerry for an interview and documents. https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/426 ... rome-corsi
:cheer1:
Are you going to chip-in, BB? :blink:

Dr. Corsi Legal Expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/dr-corsi-legal-expenses
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:50 am
First I tweeted...
Screenshot_2019-01-22-08-44-55.jpg

Then moments later...
Screenshot_2019-01-22-08-45-24.jpg
:crying: :lol: :violin:

I just wonder if it was calling him a liar or the underpants pic with Ed that triggered ol' rashface? :confused:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ol' rashface's recent photos remind me of cheap pork rinds stained with ketchup.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:22 pm

For completeness, as Bob would say, below is a filing by Klayman correcting errata in the Amended Complaint. GIL must have time on his hands. He usually doesn't care about filing sloppy documents.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... Other.html

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:28 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:22 pm
For completeness, as Bob would say, below is a filing by Klayman correcting errata in the Amended Complaint. GIL must have time on his hands. He usually doesn't care about filing sloppy documents.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... Other.html
or he is just thinking: this is the one!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:47 pm

The bromance is over: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/birthe ... eep-state/
“I’m done tolerating Alex Jones & Roger Stone lies & defamation,” Corsi wrote on Twitter. “My lawyers are right. I never held a [government] job. I’m not FBI, CIA, or Mossad. I never received ‘hush money’ from Infowars. I’m not testifying for Mueller. But I will take appropriate steps to protect my reputation.”

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Are you a public figure? At this point I’d say yes.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Oh: Twitter's reporting that Corsi just birfed (again) on Ari Melber's show.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Mediaite: Ari Melber Shuts Down Jerome Corsi Complaining About Mueller Mistreatment: ‘You’re The Original Birther’:
During a bonkers segment on MSNBC on Wednesday, host Ari Melber shut down Jerome Corsi’s complaining over his treatment by Robert Mueller‘s prosecutors.

“[He was] basically was a thug,” Corsi kvetched about one prosecutor. “His technique, yawning, acting up, asking rapid-fire questions. I mean, I went in to cooperate. I didn’t expect to be treated like a criminal. They were treating me like a criminal, threatening to put me in prison for the rest of my life for memory mistakes.”

Melber then pressed him, asking him if he thought he found the “bad cop” routine “unfairly adversarial and trying to break you.”

Corsi then said the prosecutors even disparaged his religion.

Melber then pushed him further noting “surely” he was not suggesting it was malpractice or illegal to talk about his religion. “You’ve done that with the past president quite a bit. That’s sort of what you’re known for.”

Corsi did not think that was fair.

“You’re known as the founder of birtherism,” Melber shot back. “We’re not getting deep into it.”

Corsi then said you can’t show the original birth certificate information, prompting Melber to stress “we don’t have time for that.”
Video is, as they say, at the link. (TL;DRW.)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 pm

Jerry tells Roger, stop making me bend over! Roger was on Tucker Carlson tonight, just watched it, he says he gave up life and health insurance in December and had to sell his 2006 car, he's bankrupt. I don't think he cares much about what Jerry wants. The Ari segment is just incredible, it's worth just to watch Ari recount their misdeeds while they have to sit there and listen. :dance:

Jerome Corsi to Roger Stone: Stop the 'defamatory' comments about me
by Naomi Lim January 23, 2019 09:15 PM

Right-wing author and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi said Wednesday he wants his former associate Roger Stone to stop with the "defamatory" comments against him. Corsi was part of a quartet of people who have piqued the interest of special counsel Robert Mueller and will face questions Wednesday on live TV regarding their experiences with the Mueller's federal Russia investigation.

Along with Corsi, Carter Page, Michael Caputo, and Sam Nunberg appeared on MSNBC to discuss Mueller's Russia inquiry after each of them spoke to federal investigators or were called before one of the grand juries helping the probe.

Corsi, who claims he has cooperated for about 40 hours with Mueller's office, accused his former associate Roger Stone, a longtime Trump confidant, of tarnishing his reputation as they try to distance themselves from allegations they had prior knowledge of WikiLeaks email dumps that were damaging to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign. WikiLeaks' actions ahead of the 2016 election is one of the areas being looked at by Mueller's team. Corsi said he was additionally upset with InfoWars, his ex-employer.

"And defamatory. They're both in on this whole idea that I had hush money. This started really with the Washington Post I guess last Friday circulating, saying coming from the Mueller prosecutors, that I was being paid hush money by Dr. Jones, the father of Alex Jones," Corsi said. "The termination letter is available, I published it this morning. It was severance pay, it was not hush money. They are also alleging, the Washington Post was saying I was paid by the NRA, which is being paid by Russia and that contributed to InfoWars. Well, my paychecks had nothing to do with Russia. I've had no contacts with Russia."

Corsi's comment drew ire from Caputo, an ex-Trump campaign aide, who defended Stone. "I'm saying that Roger, in his broadcasts, has been defamatory and I want it stopped," Corsi said.

Mueller witness Michael Caputo to Mueller witness Jerome Corsi:

"A lot of the things you say about Roger I think are steering him toward a perjury charge" and "none of" what you say "ads up" pic.twitter.com/mbT45MlMkR
— TheBeat w/Ari Melber (@TheBeatWithAri) January 23, 2019

Stone last month accused Corsi of "working with Mueller to sandbag" him "on a fabricated perjury charge" on social media. Page, the former Trump 2016 campaign foreign policy adviser at the center of a government surveillance controversy, said his "gut sense" was that his questioners disapproved of the Mueller investigation's direction. "I think that's a tactic they use to build a rapport," Nunberg, another ex-Trump campaign aide, responded.

Sam Nunberg: "I think that's a tactic they use to build a raport" pic.twitter.com/I5JDGMkWQs
— TheBeat w/Ari Melber (@TheBeatWithAri) January 23, 2019
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... s-about-me

I've been waiting for the full interview to be posted, this is just incredible, four losers for 20 minutes! I'd forgotten, Caputo admits he worked for the Kremlin and that would "probably bring up some questions", he's deeply into Russia.
Key Mueller Witnesses On Whether Cohen Should Testify Before Jail | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC
1,660 views MSNBC
Published on Jan 23, 2019

In an unprecedented exclusive interview, MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent, Ari Melber, brings together four witnesses involved in Bob Mueller’s Russia probe. The witnesses – Jerome Corsi, Sam Nunberg, Michael Caputo and Carter Page – are each linked to President Trump, are each directly involved in the Russia probe and have each given testimony to Federal investigators. Topics in the wide-ranging interview included Roger Stone, Trump Tower Moscow, the question of Russian collusion and possible additional indictments.

Avatar Photo: Gateway Pundit whines: "QUEEN NANCY: Pence Has Simple Glass of Water – Pelosi Gets a Crystal Water Display at SOTU Address"

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:27 am

Not that it matters, but Corsi claims he published the termination letter.

Too bad he didn't specify where, as it is not easily found.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:22 am

Corsi said that Stettner wiped the computer so that he could use it for his mother’s business. “I think they think that Andrew was conspiring with me, as my computer expert, to destroy evidence,” he said Monday. “They’re looking for anything they can find.”
https://www.newsweek.com/jerome-corsi-s ... mp-1292199

So Klayman is representing the stepson as well as Corsi?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:34 am

Shirley Klayman obtained the necessary waivers to represent parties with possibly adverse interests. :roll:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:16 am

Klayman was correct :shock: : that was quick.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:30 pm

:mememe: Limelight Larry:
Spencer Hsu
@hsu_spencer [WaPo]
· 2h
NOW Jerome Corsi stepson Andrew Stettner testified for about an hour before a grand jury working with special counsel Mueller's Russia probe, after which one of Stettner''s attorneys, Larry Klayman, called the appearance "unnecessary" and predicted Corsi would not be indicted. 1/

"The testimony confirmed that no documents were deleted or lost or anything to that effect, and Dr. Corsi is telling the truth. He has been very open and honest with the grand jury," Klayman said. "We don't think the grand jury is likely to indict Dr. Corsi. ...

"We think that would be very unwise," Klayman said, because Corsi has accused Mueller's office of misconduct in a civil lawsuit, also represented by Klayman, and would challenge the legality of the sprcial counsel's appointment.

Prosecutors raised no topics other than the handling of Corsi's computer, and did not address any conduct by Roger Stone, Klayman said.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:08 pm

GIL making predictions again, and we all know how well that turns out, based on his vast legal experience and knowledge and trial record. :sarcasm:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:45 pm

WaPo (n.b.: the author that Corsi is personally suing): Witness in special counsel probe, former Stone associate, collected payments from Infowars through job Stone arranged:
Corsi [ . . . ] has been collecting what he describes as $15,000-a-month payments from Infowars, a website that has attacked the special counsel investigation as a deep-state conspiracy designed to topple President Trump.

An attorney for Infowars confirmed that these payments continued for the past six months as severance since Corsi lost his post as the website’s Washington bureau chief — a job that Stone helped arrange, according to both Corsi and Stone.

Investigators have also asked questions about Corsi’s payments from Infowars, according to a person familiar with the special counsel investigation. Mueller’s team appears to be exploring whether the payments were made to ensure that Corsi would offer investigators a version of events favorable to Stone, the person said.

It is unclear the extent of the special counsel’s interest on Corsi’s arrangement with the website. An attorney for Infowars said the site has not received any request for information from Mueller. A spokesman for the special counsel’s office declined to comment.

After The Washington Post made inquiries about the payments last week, Corsi said he learned from Alex Jones’s father, David, that the payments would stop, according to a legal complaint Corsi filed this week against The Post.

An Infowars attorney disputed that, saying that Corsi was fired in June and paid the remainder of a one-year contract that ended this month. His Infowars pay had already been scheduled to end this month, the attorney said.

“Any claim that he stopped receiving those payments because of The Washington Post asking questions does not appear to be supported by any facts I know of,” Infowars attorney Marc Randazza said.

In a letter to Corsi dated Jan. 18 — a day after The Post first interviewed him — David Jones wrote that he had agreed to pay the remainder of Corsi’s contract after he was terminated in June “because of our history and contract considerations.”

“As I discussed with you some time ago I cannot indefinitely pay your salary continuation,” Jones wrote in the letter, which was posted online by Stone. Jones added that he would terminate the contract as of Jan. 31.

In an interview last week with The Post, Corsi offered two explanations for the payments that have drawn the interest of prosecutors. Initially, he described them as consulting fees related to the “exploratory” phase of a “fake news” project that he and David Jones — a former dentist who is the director of human resources for Infowars — were considering launching. Corsi said that the payments were “not directly related to Infowars.”

Corsi later described the payments as severance after he left his post of Washington bureau chief for Infowars over the summer, a position that Stone helped him secure in early 2017 after Trump took office.

Stone, Corsi and Alex Jones all said that the Infowars job and the payments Corsi received after leaving are not related to Corsi’s role in the Mueller probe.

“I assisted him because he was constantly whining about being broke,” Stone said in an interview.

Corsi declined to comment on Stone’s characterization of his finances.

In an Infowars column published Jan. 18, Jones wrote that “hiring Corsi had nothing whatsoever to do with WikiLeaks or any kind of ‘hush money’ operation, which is an absurd claim.”

He noted that Corsi was hired almost two years before being interviewed in the special counsel’s investigation and he described payments to Corsi as “routine six months severance pay” following Corsi’s departure from Infowars in June.

Stone suggested that they both go to work for Infowars, Corsi said in an interview. Randazza, the Infowars attorney, told The Post that Corsi was one of about 15 people who Stone recommended to Jones as possible chiefs of the new Washington bureau for the conspiracy site. Randazza said Jones believed Corsi was the best and most experienced of the list.

Corsi, who has a securities license, said he also took an interest in the business operations of the site, approached Alex Jones about financing options for Infowars.

“Alex was not wanting investors,” Corsi said in an interview. “We had some differences. Those differences, over time I think, led to our parting of the ways.”
Infowars' letter to Corsi:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:45 pm

I don't think Corsi can help himself, it is beginning to look like he is a pathological liar of long standing. He certainly has gotten a lot of practice over the years.

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Corsi was getting 15 grand a month for his Infowars BS?

If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Shizzle Popped wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 pm
Corsi was getting 15 grand a month for his Infowars BS?
Yes; and then getting $15k monthly (for six months) to not do Infowars BS.

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”