The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:53 am

Corsi's whitewashing of Darren Huff's trial gets smacked a bit over at ConWebWatch. Fogbow gets a mention.[/break1]tripod.com/blog/index.blog?entry_id=2318385]http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/blog/inde ... id=2318385 :D

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 am

From mimi's link:Fogbow members have spent a lot of time pointing out Corsi's lies and shoddy reporting. Perhaps that's why Corsi considers them "radical." :-bd

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 am

[link]Huffpo,http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/1 ... 43500.html[/link]

Jerome Corsi, Tea Party Activist, Claims Gay Rights Will Lead To Bestiality And 'Snuff Films'

Tea Party activist and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi recently made shocking accusations about gay rights.

As Right Wing Watch notes, Corsi made accusations that gay rights will lead to bestiality, pedophilia and "snuff films" becoming legal.

The "snuff films" he spoke of is where you "kill a few people, because it's sexually exciting."

He then went on to explain that if sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, that paganism will return: “Sex is given to human beings by god, as a sacred act for the procreation of children... If sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, than all the abuses we saw in paganism are about to return."

What a disgusting POS.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 am

Perhaps Corsi could be starring and... nevermind.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 am

Seems clear that with the birther bucks dried up, Corsi is now looking for other targets and figures the gay-haters are ripe for the picking.He's probably right.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 am

Seems clear that with the birther bucks dried up, Corsi is now looking for other targets and figures the gay-haters are ripe for the picking.He's probably right.He's got to hurry though. The Birfer Buck$ are going to other insanities now. Corsi just has to morph to find the right one. One thing though it seems Corsi picks losers to run into the ground. Then he finds another subject sponsored by the monied insane and goes for the money vein.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 am

Seems clear that with the birther bucks dried up, Corsi is now looking for other targets and figures the gay-haters are ripe for the picking.He's probably right.He's got to hurry though. The Birfer Buck$ are going to other insanities now. Corsi just has to morph to find the right one. One thing though it seems Corsi picks losers to run into the ground. Then he finds another subject sponsored by the monied insane and goes for the money vein.But that makes sense, in an odd way. Those hot button issues that are, in the end, losers, whether it be birtherism or gay bashing, are the ones that have a small core of absolutely inflamed and passionate people who are willing to do anything - including giving a lot of money - to keep their bigotry going.Corsi knows this. When it was clear that further birtherism would hurt him more than help, he dropped it like a hot potato. He's clearly figured out that with the upcoming SCOTUS cases and the recent push in states for gay rights, that there's a ton of evangelicals out there ripe for picking, and he's gonna make sure to get a share of those dollars.Read Freep's "HomosexualAgenda" page once in a while and you will see people echoing exactly what Corsi is saying here - that gays should know their place (the closet), and that the next step is all sorts of weird perversions that the government will FORCE upon you after same-sex marriage is legal. These people have been worked up to a frenzy, and they will give money to anyone that says they'll work to stop it.In steps Corsi, to reap these dollars. On the bright side, I know that a dollar that goes to Corsi from these people is essentially wasted as it just lines his pocket - that takes a dollar away from groups that could actually work against the everyday lives of GLBT individuals.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 am

Seems clear that with the birther bucks dried up, Corsi is now looking for other targets and figures the gay-haters are ripe for the picking.

He's probably right.He's got to hurry though. The Birfer Buck$ are going to other insanities now. Corsi just has to morph to find the right one. One thing though it seems Corsi picks losers to run into the ground. Then he finds another subject sponsored by the monied insane and goes for the money vein.But that makes sense, in an odd way. Those hot button issues that are, in the end, losers, whether it be birtherism or gay bashing, are the ones that have a small core of absolutely inflamed and passionate people who are willing to do anything - including giving a lot of money - to keep their bigotry going.

Corsi knows this. When it was clear that further birtherism would hurt him more than help, he dropped it like a hot potato. He's clearly figured out that with the upcoming SCOTUS cases and the recent push in states for gay rights, that there's a ton of evangelicals out there ripe for picking, and he's gonna make sure to get a share of those dollars.

Read Freep's "HomosexualAgenda" page once in a while and you will see people echoing exactly what Corsi is saying here - that gays should know their place (the closet), and that the next step is all sorts of weird perversions that the government will FORCE upon you after same-sex marriage is legal. These people have been worked up to a frenzy, and they will give money to anyone that says they'll work to stop it.

In steps Corsi, to reap these dollars. On the bright side, I know that a dollar that goes to Corsi from these people is essentially wasted as it just lines his pocket - that takes a dollar away from groups that could actually work against the everyday lives of GLBT individuals.Anything to do with sex does that to some of the "strange ones".

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm

He then went on to explain that if sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, that paganism will return: “Sex is given to human beings by god, as a sacred act for the procreation of children... If sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, than all the abuses we saw in paganism are about to return."I somehow doubt the human face rash is in any position to dispense advice on sex of any sort. I'd be surprised if this drunken-looking freak has had a boner in the last decade.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 pm

I somehow doubt the human face rash is in any position to dispense advice on sex of any sort. I'd be surprised if this drunken-looking freak has had a boner in the last decade.Sekrit Stuffs!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Wait, didn't he marry a stuffed donkey he won at the New Jersey State Fair? Just askin'.
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:39 pm

He then went on to explain that if sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, that paganism will return: “Sex is given to human beings by god, as a sacred act for the procreation of children... If sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, than all the abuses we saw in paganism are about to return."Shades of Tiny Tim's philosophy of life. How does he account for those of us who are past the child bearing/rearing age? For those still of age, does the Misses become off-limits as soon as it is determined that she is pregnant?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 am

He then went on to explain that if sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, that paganism will return: “Sex is given to human beings by god, as a sacred act for the procreation of children... If sex becomes disassociated from a biblical purpose, than all the abuses we saw in paganism are about to return."Shades of Tiny Tim's philosophy of life. How does he account for those of us who are past the child bearing/rearing age? For those still of age, does the Misses become off-limits as soon as it is determined that she is pregnant?Or for that matter, those of us who know we have no business having kids at all? Are our marriages supposed to be sexless? What would be the point?
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 pm

I thought I read something about him saying something like that a while ago.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Loren

Post by Loren » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:25 pm

We've previously had a laugh at Corsi's forthcoming book, [/break1]amazon.com/Who-Really-Killed-Kennedy-Assassination/dp/193806710X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372436018&sr=1-2&keywords=jerome+corsi]Who Really Killed Kennedy?But it seems that publicly outing himself as a committed JFK conspiracy theorist wasn't enough. Because Amazon shows another book of Corsi's that is due for release in early 2014:[/break1]amazon.com/Hunting-Hitler-Scientific-Evidence-Escaped/dp/1626361711/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372436018&sr=1-1&keywords=jerome+corsi]Hunting Hitler: New Scientific Evidence That Hitler Escaped Nazi GermanyStartling evidence that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide but instead managed to flee Germany at the end of World War II!In 2009, three US professors with access to Adolf Hitler’s alleged remains startled the world with scientific DNA proof that the skull and bones that Russia had claimed since the end of World War II were Hitler’s actually belonged to a middle-aged woman whose identity remains unknown. This announcement has rekindled interest in the claim made by Joseph Stalin, maintained to the end of his life, that Hitler got away. The truth is that no one saw Hitler and Eva Braun die in the bunker in Berlin on April 30, 1945. No photographs were taken to document claims Hitler and Evan Braun committed suicide. Hitler’s body was never recovered. No definitive physical evidence exists proving Hitler died in the bunker in Berlin.Dr. Jerome Corsi explores the historical possibility that Hitler escaped Nazi Germany at the end of World War II. FBI and CIA records maintained at the National Archives indicate that the US government took seriously reports at the end of World War II that Hitler had escaped to Argentina. More recent evidence suggests Hitler may have fled to Indonesia, where he married and worked at a hospital in Sumbawa. Even the chief of the US trial counsel at Nuremburg, Thomas J. Dodd, was quoted as saying, “No one for sure can say Adolf Hitler is dead.”Putting massive amounts of evidence and research under a critical eye, Dr. Corsi shows that perhaps modern history’s most tantalizing question has yet to be definitively answered: Did Hitler escaped Nazi Germany at the end of World War II to plot revenge and to plan the rise of the Fourth Reich?

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:49 pm

"New Scientific Evidence ..." my ass.

The new idea of "evidence" is "if I dispute all evidence to the contrary, then the 'theory' that I pulled out of my ass is more valid than anything I just disputed. QED."

It's not just Corsi. H2 (which used to be the "History International" Channel") is just full of it, with their shows 'chasing' Bigfoot and other magical thinking. I tuned past something on H2 which was digging in Newfoundland or somewhere for supposed gold and the Holy Grail hidden there by the Templars (who apparently discovered North America before the Vikings and, being secretive types, left no records except the map the H2 guys magically had). They "proved" there was gold there because dowsing rods pointed to it. They could "see" a chamber with some ground sensor. When they drilled and found that it was just a hole that had been filled with looser dirt, this "proved" that the gold and Holy Grail had been there, and had been moved. Just like in Dan Brown's book! (They actually said that.)

And this is "educational" and "documentary." And then we wonder why we can't make anything here any more except conspiracy theories.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:16 pm

More recent evidence suggests Hitler may have fled to Indonesia ...He's President Obama's dad, then. Just like I always suspected. :smoking:

June bug

Post by June bug » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:41 pm

More recent evidence suggests [highlight]Hitler may have fled to Indonesia, where he married[/highlight] and worked at a hospital in Sumbawa. Even the chief of the US trial counsel at Nuremburg, Thomas J. Dodd, was quoted as saying, “No one for sure can say Adolf Hitler is dead.”Putting massive amounts of evidence and research under a critical eye, Dr. Corsi shows that perhaps modern history’s most tantalizing question has yet to be definitively answered: [highlight]Did Hitler[/highlight] escaped Nazi Germany at the end of World War II to [highlight]plot revenge and to plan the rise of the Fourth Reich?[/highlight]He's President Obama's dad, then. Just like I always suspected. :smoking:Yep - and it wasn't the Commies who spent 50 years setting it up for Obama to ruin the country - it was the Nazis who spent 70! :swoon: Who'd a thunk it?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Ever notice the huge similarity between Hitler and Frank Marshall Davis? :shock:Somebody get ahold of Joel Gilbert ... I feel a sequel comin' on.

Squeeky Fromm

Post by Squeeky Fromm » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 pm

We've previously had a laugh at Corsi's forthcoming book, [/break1]amazon.com/Who-Really-Killed-Kennedy-Assassination/dp/193806710X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372436018&sr=1-2&keywords=jerome+corsi]Who Really Killed Kennedy?But it seems that publicly outing himself as a committed JFK conspiracy theorist wasn't enough. Because Amazon shows another book of Corsi's that is due for release in early 2014:[/break1]amazon.com/Hunting-Hitler-Scientific-Evidence-Escaped/dp/1626361711/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372436018&sr=1-1&keywords=jerome+corsi]Hunting Hitler: New Scientific Evidence That Hitler Escaped Nazi GermanyStartling evidence that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide but instead managed to flee Germany at the end of World War II!In 2009, three US professors with access to Adolf Hitler’s alleged remains startled the world with scientific DNA proof that the skull and bones that Russia had claimed since the end of World War II were Hitler’s actually belonged to a middle-aged woman whose identity remains unknown. This announcement has rekindled interest in the claim made by Joseph Stalin, maintained to the end of his life, that Hitler got away. The truth is that no one saw Hitler and Eva Braun die in the bunker in Berlin on April 30, 1945. No photographs were taken to document claims Hitler and Evan Braun committed suicide. Hitler’s body was never recovered. No definitive physical evidence exists proving Hitler died in the bunker in Berlin.This one he is maybe right about. There were two people who flew into Berlin in the last few days, Hanna Reitsch and Otto Skorzini. They plucked Hitler and Eva out from underneath the Russians and took them north to the sub pens. They also took the two dogs. That is why it took several days after Hitler's death for them to surrender. I hope I spelled all the German names right. Anyway, they all went south to Antarctica where it is hollow, and Dr. Mengele found a way to keep them alive. Because I seen it on a documentary one night. Or maybe it was a movie??? Anyway, there were zombies, too.Squeeky FrommGirl Reporter

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 pm

[/break1]amazon.com/Hunting-Hitler-Scientific-Evidence-Escaped/dp/1626361711/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372436018&sr=1-1&keywords=jerome+corsi]Hunting Hitler: New [highlight]Scientific Evidence[/highlight] That Hitler Escaped Nazi Germany:yankyank:

BugZptr

Post by BugZptr » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 pm

All the "New Scientific Evidence" proves is that the bone fragments the Russians had *weren't* Hitler's. That's all.You can't then link that to "..and he moved away and lived happily ever after while dreaming of world domination"There is no scientific evidence that Hitler moved anywhere.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Seems clear that with the birther bucks dried up, Corsi is now looking for other targets and figures the gay-haters are ripe for the picking.He's probably right.Introducing, Jerome Corsi, anti-gay crusaderSekrit Stuffs!
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Just A day late and a couple a bucks short.... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 am

How long before he gets around to the Holocaust and Moon Landing Hoaxes? :smoking:Or, for that matter, the Madisonville Hoax?

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”