The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 pm

:crazy: Sure, Bob! Any day now, the hundreds of groups of Muslims who have disparate ethic/cultural/sectarian identites are going to forgive and forget centuries-old grudges and animosities and unite into one big scary inter-continental entity.Yeah, that shoulda been obvious. ](*,)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

everalm

Post by everalm » Fri May 31, 2013 7:02 am

Not particularly newPam Gellar on WND (Dec 2011)Does Obama want a universal caliphate?[/break1]wnd.com/2011/12/377085/]http://www.wnd.com/2011/12/377085/"Mark America" Oct 2011[/break1]com/2011/10/22/barack-obama-making-the-arab-world-safe-for-caliphate/]http://markamerica.com/2011/10/22/barac ... caliphate/"The End Time" blog, Sept 2010[/break1]blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/is-ayatollah-durranis-call-for-obama-to.html]http://the-end-time.blogspot.co.uk/2010 ... ma-to.html

IncubusOrSuccubus

Post by IncubusOrSuccubus » Fri May 31, 2013 8:11 am

Corsi's got a new conspiracy theory...and it's one that I don't think any of us saw coming:[/break1]wnd.com/2013/05/historian-obama-helping-resurrect-ottoman-empire/]Historian: Obama helping resurrect Ottoman Empire? Is Obama helping advance a grand plan by Turkey, with the support of Germany, to restore the Ottoman Empire, the Islamic caliphate that controlled much of southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa for more than six centuries?Only if Ms. Merkel can be the first Caliph ....

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 am

I thought that was a Beckian theory from 3-4 years ago.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

:crazy: Sure, Bob! Any day now, the hundreds of groups of Muslims who have disparate ethic/cultural/sectarian identites are going to forgive and forget centuries-old grudges and animosities and unite into one big scary inter-continental entity.

Yeah, that shoulda been obvious. ](*,)Turkey is going to take over Arabia? Where is T.E. Lawrence? Oh, right, he passed away in 1935. Well, I am sure some new hero will rise up to lead Arabia in the coming Arab-Turkish War. (I'd apply for the job myself but I'm busy. Those angry poems don't write themselves.)

Someone needs to do something about Turkey. Back in the day, Turkish soldiers killed my Greek great great grandfather's family on the Island of Patmos. He was at sea fishing at the time. Unable to return home he hitched a ride on the USS Constitution which brought him to Boston and a career in the US Navy. It has been a while but we don't forget. I dream of a great Greek revival culminating in the conquest of Anatolia and the establishment of a New Byzantium. (Admittedly there are some difficulties with that plan.) And a pony. I'd like a pony.

Birther-like craziness may be rubbing off on me. :crazy:

Time to start my own blog (with a PayPal button). --> I can write nutty stuff as well as they can. Stop Obama's Moslem Communist Fascist Turkish Taffy Caliphate! Support The New Byzantium MovementTM ! Send Money! And a pony. If you don't have a pony send more money!

I'm calm now.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri May 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Apparently there are folks who totally ignore the history of his region. The Turks and the Arabs aren't on the best of terms. Turkey talks with Israel. That is just unacceptable (even though Egypt does too).
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Fri May 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Corsi's got a new conspiracy theory...and it's one that I don't think any of us saw coming:[/break1]wnd.com/2013/05/historian-obama-helping-resurrect-ottoman-empire/]Historian: Obama helping resurrect Ottoman Empire? Is Obama helping advance a grand plan by Turkey, with the support of Germany, to restore the Ottoman Empire, the Islamic caliphate that controlled much of southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa for more than six centuries?I personally am breathlessly awaiting the return of the Chaise Lounge Empire.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:34 pm

In Who Really Killed Kennedy?, No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., provides readers with the ultimate JFK assassination theory book. One-by-one, each chapter will examine the strongest arguments regarding the killing of JFK, including theories surrounding the mob, the CIA, Cuban radicals, LBJ, right-wing extremists and more.

By book's end, Who Really Killed Kennedy? will provide convincing analysis that existing evidence rules out the possibility that JFK was killed by a lone assassin. Fifty years after this epic American tragedy, there's still a gunman on the loose.Bugliosi already did that with Reclaiming History, and would you believe it, he arrived at the exact opposite conclusion ](*,)Who was that nut that hangs around the plaza where Kennedy was shot that O'rly ran into when she was in Dallas for Rudy's big birfer convention? He wrote a book and was pitching it to the tourists visiting the site about his own theories of events of that day.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Apparently there are folks who totally ignore the history of his region. The Turks and the Arabs aren't on the best of terms. Turkey talks with Israel. That is just unacceptable (even though Egypt does too).The same nutters who think that Saudi Arabia and Iran are allied against the West, even though Arab and Persians (or Sunni and Shia for that matter), have a long history of Not Getting Along Well At All.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:24 pm

:crazy: Sure, Bob! Any day now, the hundreds of groups of Muslims who have disparate ethic/cultural/sectarian identites are going to forgive and forget centuries-old grudges and animosities and unite into one big scary inter-continental entity.Yeah, that shoulda been obvious. ](*,)They really should have stuck with zombies. Much more realistic and likely to happen.

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 pm

:crazy: Sure, Bob! Any day now, the hundreds of groups of Muslims who have disparate ethic/cultural/sectarian identites are going to forgive and forget centuries-old grudges and animosities and unite into one big scary inter-continental entity.Yeah, that shoulda been obvious. ](*,)They really should have stuck with zombies. Much more realistic and likely to happen.Great idea, magdalen! Fighting the worldwide zombie threat - now that's something everyone can get behind! :cheer: :duel: :cheer:

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Wait, WTF? [BBvideo 425,350:8prub1uy][/BBvideo]Skip to 2:00 and listen on. (He monotonically drones on-and-on-and-on)It was posted today on YouTube.[link]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/briancraig ... ncraigshow[/link]
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

BFB

Post by BFB » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Wait, WTF? (Snipped Human Rash video)[link]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/briancraig ... ncraigshow[/link]The Toad weaves quite the tale there. He's got a good method, though; make your story so freaking convoluted that no one can follow it and most people will just nod their head and accept your overall premise. When is this lying fuck going to have a stroke?

Squeeky Fromm

Post by Squeeky Fromm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Isn't it against Sharia Law to be Muslim and Gay??? Because I read somewhere at poo poo simmons, that Obama appointed Kagan who will institute Sharia Law. What's next, Obama's a Muslim Atheist??? or an Indonesian Saudi??? Squeeky FrommGirl Reporter

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Cue the Ed Hale swamp cooler photo.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm having trouble getting videos to show up on my screen right now on my iPad. Could someone offer a short summary, please, of what Corsi had to say?Thanks!!
Edit: I love how the voice-recognition software tried to translate that:"Trouble getting hideous show up on my screen right on my packing tips on the offer please Sanrio but she had to say"Apparently, it couldn't even make guesses at some of the words and just left those out. Yeesh! I think I need to work on my diction...LOL!!
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Jeez, Corsi spends a lot of time thinking about steamy, bisexual scenarios. Whaddya think you'd find if you peeked inside his mind?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:14 am

Jeez, Corsi spends a lot of time thinking about steamy, bisexual scenarios. Whaddya think you'd find if you peeked inside his mind?It seems that a LOT of these birftards get all hot and bothered regarding man-on-man sexual scenarios. Not outraged, but turned on. Bunch of self heating, closet case queens of de nilem I'm thinking.That said, I'd rather they stay in their loathsome, hateful closets and not be joining my team. I do wonder, though, if Darren Huff is finally getting what he so obviously wants while in prison. Pinky is gonna be devastated to be replaced.
Image Image Image Image Image

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:35 am

Imagine the chances of both Barack and Michelle being members of a church that, as part of its community services, connects lonely women with closeted men so that they can enter into sham marriages.

Bet the JWs don't offer that.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 am

Jerome is suffering the consequences of his behavior. He's forced to keep working for Farah -- no one else would ever hire him as a 'journalist'. His years-long foray into birtherism made him a laughingstock. He was once a respected intellectual, but today he's reduced to doing a lot of intellectual masturbation which boils down to yelling "Faggot!" at the President of the United States of America. He can't offer any real evidence to support his bizarre concoctions, but he feels a desperate need to try to smear the president's mother, the president's grandparents, the president's wife, and everyone who ever came in contact with the President. He displays an incongruously flat affect, too. If he believed any of his own bullshit, where's the anger? Where's the outrage? He'd have a better emotional experience if he really did simply yell "Faggot!" again and again. If any of this shit was true, it would be a huge national scandal, even despite the progress we've made toward equal treatment for LGBTs. But he doesn't seem to care any more that none of the grownups pay any attention to him. He fully understands that his only audience is the tiny group of hateful whackjobs who will believe anything negative about the president, no matter how non-credible the story.He's trapped. Stuck in a hell of his own making. The only way he can earn a living today is to fabricate one disgusting smear after the next. He can't be an honest journalist on any topic any more; no one would run his stories. He'd better hope that his god is the racist, homophobic, hateful asshole that he obviously believes in, or he's in deep shit when he faces the afterlife. :-bd
Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am

Jeez, Corsi spends a lot of time thinking about steamy, bisexual scenarios. Whaddya think you'd find if you peeked inside his mind?Tapioca.

June bug

Post by June bug » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:54 am

It may just have been posted, but this interview is from last fall, sometime before the election. The host refers to John Kerry as being in the news for prepping Obama for the first debate, while Corsi refers to Jesse Jackson, Jr. as a "current Congressman".

Myron

Post by Myron » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Apparently there are folks who totally ignore the history of his region. The Turks and the Arabs aren't on the best of terms. Turkey talks with Israel. That is just unacceptable (even though Egypt does too).The same nutters who think that Saudi Arabia and Iran are allied against the West, even though Arab and Persians (or Sunni and Shia for that matter), have a long history of Not Getting Along Well At All.I do find it pretty laughable that Pam Gellar and her ilk think that we are a week away from a Muslim takeover of the US, when "extreme Muslims" have never shown any ability to turn the Middle East itself into something resembling a united alliance.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Jeez, Corsi spends a lot of time thinking about steamy, bisexual scenarios. Whaddya think you'd find if you peeked inside his mind?http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_H2DePAZe2gA/S ... bud25d.jpg

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”