The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

bob

Re: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Post by bob » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:14 pm

So Klayman added then dropped WaPo, etc., In Corsi's go-nowhere suit against Mueller.

My WAG is that Klayman and Corsi will file a separate lawsuit against the now-dismissed defendants.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:38 pm

:shock:

tek

Post by tek » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:58 pm

the whole lot needs
d-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's no way back
from there to here

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Klayman's site: DC Federal Court Hearing in Corsi vs. Mueller:

Date and Time : October 2, 2019 at 2:30 P.M.
Place: Courtroom 23A of the Honorable Ellen Segal Huvelle
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
333 Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001

Press Conference with Dr. Jerome Corsi to Be Held at 3rd Street Exit Following Hearing

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of both Freedom Watch and Judicial Watch and a former federal prosecutor and trial attorney of 42 years' experience announced that the Honorable Ellen Segal Huvelle will hold a hearing on the motion by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to dismiss the lawsuit which he filed for his client Dr. Jerome Corsi for alleged illegal criminal grand jury leaks, the suborning of perjury to attempt to force Dr. Corsi to testify against the president under threat of indictment and illegal surveillance.

Dr. Corsi, who Mr. Klayman successfully represented to prevent his indictment, was coerced by Mueller and his staff to lie under oath in order to implicate the president in the so-called Russian collusion investigation, or otherwise be indicted for perjury. To the contrary, it was the Special Counsel who was attempting to suborn perjury, illegally.

Mr. Klayman had this to say on behalf of his client Dr. Corsi on the eve of this important hearing:
Klayman wrote:Dr. Jerome Corsi on behalf of himself and all Americans has brought this suit to seek justice for the illegal actions of Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutorial staff, who knew no bounds in their zeal to harm and take down the President of the United States, attempting to use Corsi as their pawn. But my client, thanks to his integrity and patriotism, would not play along and in the end was exonerated. Now he seeks to affirm his God-given rights to have a jury of his peers decide the legal fate of Robert Mueller, particularly since the politicized U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) under Attorney General Bill Barr has generally abdicated its responsibility. As just one recent example, Barr has recently failed to indict former FBI Director James Comey despite two criminal referrals by DOJ's Inspector General.

If this case proceeds past the motion to dismiss stage, and there are sound factual and legal grounds for this to occur as will be argued this Wednesday in open court, Mueller and his prosecutorial staff will be subject to discovery and likely eventual trial. Let the truth prevail and let freedom ring!
"If" is doing all the heavy lifting in that last sentence.

"For completeness": Corsi's (Dec. 2018) complaint.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:25 pm

All the wishful thinking certainly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of both Freedom Watch and Judicial Watch and a former federal prosecutor and trial attorney of 42 years' experience announced that the Honorable Ellen Segal Huvelle will hold a hearing on the motion by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to dismiss the lawsuit which he filed for his client Dr. Jerome Corsi for alleged illegal criminal grand jury leaks, the suborning of perjury to attempt to force Dr. Corsi to testify against the president under threat of indictment and illegal surveillance.
I had to read this sentence a couple of times, but, yeah, no, it makes no sense.

Who filed what now? Did Mueller file a lawsuit for Klayman's client? That doesn't sound right. And the whole last part about suborning perjury isn't grammatically connected to anything.

I actually do know what Klayman is attempting to say. But this is just so, so bad.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 pm
bob wrote:

I had to read this sentence a couple of times, but, yeah, no, it makes no sense.

Who filed what now? Did Mueller file a lawsuit for Klayman's client? That doesn't sound right. And the whole last part about suborning perjury isn't grammatically connected to anything.

I actually do know what Klayman is attempting to say. But this is just so, so bad.
Those legal assistants of his again. Otherwise, sense it doesn't much make.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 pm
bob wrote:

Allow me to translate:

"Send Money"

You're welcome.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 pm

As expected: Law.com: ‘Come On’: DC Judge Exasperated as Larry Klayman Lobs Legal Attacks on Mueller:
“Go back to what we were talking about,” U.S. District Judge Ellen Huvelle chided Klayman at one point.

Larry Klayman had a tough time in court Wednesday where a federal judge repeatedly grilled him over his legal arguments that the special counsel illegally leaked grand jury material about his client, conservative figure Jerome Corsi.

Klayman struggled to gain traction with arguments that former special counsel Robert Mueller, in his personal capacity, threatened Corsi with an indictment. He also drew the judge’s ire after he frequently attempted to introduce more cases to back up his points instead of directly answering her questions.

“Come on, go back to what we were talking about,” U.S. District Judge Ellen Huvelle of the District of Columbia said as Klayman tried to introduce yet another case into his argument.

Klayman filed the lawsuit on Corsi’s behalf late last year, but this hearing before Huvelle was the first time the merits of the case were briefed in open court. However, Huvelle seemed confused about exactly what Corsi wanted to achieve through the lawsuit.

During the hour-and-a-half-long hearing, Huvelle spent a significant amount of time questioning Klayman about exactly what the lawsuit claimed. Huvelle pressed Klayman over how Mueller was being sued in a personal capacity, particularly over allegations that the former special counsel threatened Corsi.

The judge asked if Mueller and Corsi ever met face to face. Klayman said not to the best of his knowledge, but argued it was irrelevant because prosecutors who had allegedly threatened Corsi did so under Mueller’s supervision.

Klayman also pushed Huvelle to order discovery in the case so that Mueller would sit down for a deposition.

At one point, Huvelle asked Klayman if his “only goal here is to have discovery,” which he denied.

“I’m old enough, I don’t need to have further depositions,” he quipped.

Klayman insisted that the special counsel’s office knew that Corsi was telling the truth, and that he was not in direct contact with WikiLeaks, as they wanted him to testify.

He said that if the judge believed that Mueller didn’t know those facts, “we live on a different planet. We’re on Pluto.”

“I’ll be on Mars,” Huvelle replied.

Klayman also said Huvelle could, in her capacity as a judge, refer the allegations surrounding the grand jury leaks to U.S. Chief District Judge Beryl Howell of the District of Columbia, who handles grand jury cases in Washington. But Huvelle seemed doubtful about that possibility.

While Klayman and Huvelle were respectful toward each other for most of the proceedings, there moments of exasperation on both sides.

As Klayman would start citing cases irrelevant to her question, the judge would cut him off or try to redirect him.

And when Huvelle read one statement in the lawsuit out loud, Klayman called it a “misquote.”

“It’s not a misquote, I’m reading it,” she shot back. Klayman said the line was a mistake in the complaint he wrote and walked it back.

Huvelle spent significantly less time questioning the DOJ lawyers in the case, who have said the lawsuit should be dismissed. She ran by them what possible remedies she might be able to offer Corsi, citing little case law that applies directly to his allegations.

The lawsuit had asked for an injunction, but the judge was initially unclear on exactly who or what she could enjoin. Klayman later said they wanted a court order to prevent future grand jury leaks.

At the start of the government’s time at the hearing, Huvelle asked whether she could submit documents that Corsi had made public, like his plea deal offer from Mueller’s team, into the record from the case.

When one attorney gave a long, roundabout answer, the judge cut her off.

“It’s easier dealing with Mr. Klayman,” Huvelle said dryly.
Also: CNS: Conspiracy Theorist Corsi Faces Uphill Battle in Mueller Suit:
The judge was unamused by theatrical arguments from Corsi’s lawyer, Larry Klayman, who argued Mueller was fully aware of alleged pressuring of his client by federal prosecutors.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:30 am

Sounds to me like that Huvelle is going to be GIL's new unfavorite judge. Also sounds like she isn't having any of what he is selling and isn't inclined to put up with his nonsense. Catching him in a misquote, calling him on it, and then getting him to walk it back will not make him happy.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:29 am

Klayman got his channel back:

In the middle, Klayman talks about the latest hearing, for Corsi's dumb lawsuit. Klayman does that weird thing he does of both bragging about how well he convinced the judge, and predicting how the judge will be reversed on appeal for ruling against Klayman. (Which one is it?) Jason "Crowdsource" Goodman observed the hearing, but his yes-man routine added little.

The funniest part is when Klayman tells a story about how Judicial Watch sent two people to observe the hearing, as if that's a big deal and shows how scared they are of him. Judicial Watch has around 2.8 million reasons to keep tabs on Klayman.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:59 am

The funniest part is when Klayman tells a story about how Judicial Watch sent two people to observe the hearing, as if that a big deal and shows how scared they are of him. Judicial Watch has around 2.8 million reasons to keep tabs on Klayman.
They won the office pool contest and they got a day to go watch the circus, complete with pancake breakfast and dinner after! :rotflmao:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:41 am

And Kkklowns!! :-D

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Ob. WND: My latest battle to hold Bob Mueller accountable:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman writes about lawsuit filed on behalf of Jerry Corsi

Last Wednesday, I was in court with my courageous client, Dr. Jerome Corsi, in a case that already played a large role in preventing Jerry from being indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller for perjury if he did not agree to lie and implicate President Donald J. Trump in so-called Russian collusion. The federal judge, supposedly randomly assigned to the case, was the Honorable Helen Segal Huvelle, who while a partisan Clinton appointee is a jurist who is also very intelligent and tolerant of strong advocacy.

The matter before Judge Huvelle was primarily the issue of whether Mueller could be held personally liable for the acts of his top prosecutors with regard to the threats leveled against Dr. Corsi. I had primarily alleged on Corsi's behalf that Mueller, both in his personal and governmental capacities, had violated the First and Fourth Amendment constitutional rights to free speech and to be free of illegal surveillance. The complaint also challenged the violation of criminal grand jury secrecy rules.

Specifically, as for the First Amendment claim, Mueller's top prosecutors had abridged Jerry's free speech by threatening him with indictment if he did not falsely testify that he had been in touch with Wikileaks on behalf of Trump. With regard to the Fourth Amendment claim, the complaint alleged that Mueller had illegally surveilled Jerry without probable cause. And, as for the violation of grand jury secrecy, I alleged that Mueller had leaked grand jury information to try to coerce the good doctor into rolling over and lying. There were other counts to the complaint as well, namely abuse of process, tortious interference with Jerry's business relationships and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Go to corsidefensefund.com to view the complaint.

During the pendency of Mueller's witch hunt, Jerry, who is in his 70s, had experienced severe health issues, had to see physicians over chest pains and virtually lost his means to make a living. The damage callously inflicted by Mueller and his prosecutors was significant and remains ongoing, including unjust harm to Jerry's reputation and good will. Indeed, during the interrogation process, Jerry was browbeaten by Mueller's prosecutors, who mocked his Christian faith and disparaged him as a so-called birther, among other insults and taunts, all the while repeatedly chastising him as a liar. They were out for blood at all costs to take the president down by using Jerry as their tool.

Importantly, Judge Huvelle, who was assigned to administer to the complaint after another judge declined to hear it as related, had issued a precedential ruling in the past which supported Jerry's claims of being able to sue Mueller personally for violation of his constitutional rights. There was a myriad of other precedent as well that stood for this proposition, including a case I brought for Notra Trulock, the Department of Energy's top investigator during the Clinton administration, who had uncovered Wen Ho Lee's theft of nuclear codes at Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory. There, I had sued then FBI Director Louis Freeh, alleging that he ordered his agents to illegally seize Notra's computer and assault his dog to "convince" my client against writing a book about the FBI's incompetence in giving Wen Ho Lee a free pass. The Trulock complaint thus pled violations of the First and Fourth Amendments, just as I did for Jerry. Importantly, the courts held that my Trulock complaint could go forward.[*]

Thus, the only way Judge Huvelle could seek to sidestep allowing the Corsi complaint to move forward, and into a discovery phase and later trial, was for her to disingenuously claim that I did not have direct evidence at this stage of Mueller having ordered his prosecutors to violate Jerry's constitutional rights. I told Jerry that Judge Huvelle may attempt this gambit before the hearing Wednesday on Mueller's predictable motion to dismiss.

Breaking with accepted protocol, Judge Huvelle asked me to answer questions first even though ordinarily Mueller's lawyers would go first since it was their motion to dismiss that was primarily at issue. Sure enough, Judge Huvelle's first question to me was whether I had any proof Mueller ordered his prosecutors to violate Jerry's constitutional rights. A copy of the court transcript can be found at corsidefensefund.com. [And below.]

In response, I argued strongly that at this stage of the case I need only have pled that this was so, and indeed for anyone to believe that Mueller was not in charge of the case, one had to live on Pluto. The judge shot back that she lived on Mars! I then reacted politely and dared Judge Huvelle to bring Mueller into court and put him under oath to testify.
:twisted: https://www.wnd.com/2019/10/latest-batt ... countable/ :twisted:

P.S.: Send money.

Transcript from the hearing on the government's motion to dismiss Corsi's complaint.

* Trulock v. Freeh, 275 F.3d 391 (4th Cir. 2001). Actually most of the case was bounced, but the 4th agreed with Klayman(!) that the government actors were not entitled to qualified immunity on the claim that they retaliated against Trulock for having writen a National Review article. I can't be bothered to find the ultimate disposition of that case, but court in Corsi's case is more concerned about whether Klayman even alleged a constitutional violation. The government's qualified-immunity argument backs up its main argument that Corsi's complaint is a big nothingburger.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:27 pm

My favorite part of the transcript so far:
THE COURT: [Mueller] had to by inference [order his deputies to threaten Corsi], not that he did. You don't know whether he did or not.

MR. KLAYMAN: We need discovery to look into that.

THE COURT: You don't know, sitting here today, whether he directed anybody to threaten the plaintiff. Correct? That's a yes or no.

MR. KLAYMAN: I know by virtue of his mandate.
When a judge tells a lawyer "answer yes or no," that's a bad sign. And even worse when the response isn't yes or no.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Yep.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: Helen Keller supported women’s suffrage and was a co-founder of the American Civil Liberties Union.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:13 pm

Mawr highlights:
THE COURT: Well, I don't know whether he alleged that, but I just -- if you could go back to the question, do you know whether he directed Jeannie Rhee to threaten your client that he would go to jail if he didn't agree to certain facts he contested? Do you know that as we sit here?

MR. KLAYMAN: Well, I'm the lawyer, Your Honor.

THE COURT: I know. Do you have facts that could help me on that beyond the mandate?

MR. KLAYMAN: I've been a lawyer for 42 years. I've been in Washington for many years. I know the way things work in Washington.

THE COURT: All right.
:brickwallsmall:
MR. KLAYMAN: Your Honor, let me say something. I have great respect for you, I have great respect for this Court, but it seems to me right now that you are looking for a way to dismiss Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
:roll:
MR. KLAYMAN: I'm not going to speak for Dr. Corsi on that. His testimony speaks for itself.

THE COURT: You're the lawyer though.
:lol:

The judge totally has Klayman's number:
THE COURT: Is your only goal here to have discovery?
Gonna save this for later:
MR. KLAYMAN: I don't live in Washington any more, Your Honor.
And:
MR. KLAYMAN: You want to get outside the record, I can speel like crazy here.
:shh:
THE COURT: And that is the basis of your claim. That's all I want to know.

MR. KLAYMAN: That's a basis of my claim, not the basis.

THE COURT: I don't know what else there is.

MR. KLAYMAN: The threats are when someone is browbeating you, mocking your religion, calling you a liar because you wrote a book about where the birth certificate of Barack Obama --
:doh:
MR. KLAYMAN: And that's why your case is so important, Your Honor. Your case is a landmark case.

THE COURT: Thank you. We've finished with all the compliments. I think my case is distinguishable. Second, defendants allege --

MR. KLAYMAN: It is distinguished.

THE COURT: It is distinguishable.
Zing!
THE COURT: Do you consider these similar to the claims that the same gentleman, on behalf of Dr. Corsi, Mr. Klayman made in his Klayman versus Obama, Klayman versus National Security Agency, and Montgomery versus Comey? Are these the kinds of claims that were made there?
Some judge did some homework!
[GOVERNMENT ATTORNEY]: Exactly, Your Honor.

MR. KLAYMAN: Your Honor, I have to interrupt you. That is false.

THE COURT: No, no, it is not your turn. We can't do that.
:fingerwag:
MR. KLAYMAN: By the way, let me just point one other thing out with that case [against the NSA]. That was vacated ultimately because it was moot, because we had the U.S. Freedom Act. But the law still stands in terms of this District Court in what Judge Leon ruled.

THE COURT: It doesn't bind me. I think it is vacated. So I don't know what purpose one could cite it for. That's neither here nor there.
BAM!

It is pretty clear that the judge thinks Klayman's complaint as written is garbage. The judge is making an effort to determine whether Klayman should be allowed a do-over to write a better complaint.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 pm

GIL has great respect for the court, right up til when the judge inevitably tells him to pound sand. Then she'll join all the rest of the terrible awful judges who have it in for him. This is a standard KKKlayman crock o' hooeyTM PAT PEN, he doesn't have anything other than a lot of fantasizing so I really don't see how he could amend or improve on what he already has.

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”