The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Apparently the redacted list was in alpha order and there were 2 names between Co and Cr. Corsi sounds like for sure one of them. They should start building a cell to hold a lying, anti-American gnome. He's a disgrace to New Jersey and nothing would make me happier than to see his hate and lies and misdirections catch up with him and put him away for a long time.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Apparently the redacted list was in alpha order and there were 2 names between Co and Cr. Corsi sounds like for sure one of them. They should start building a cell to hold a lying, anti-American gnome. He's a disgrace to New Jersey and nothing would make me happier than to see his hate and lies and misdirections catch up with him and put him away for a long time.
But, but, but The Tomato Face has GIL to rescue him! :fingerwag:
:rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:42 pm

(N.b.: This is the Corsi/Klayman v. Infowars/Joneses, not Corsi v. Infowars/Stone nor Corsi/Klayman v. Stone/Caputo.)

On April 8, Infowars, etc., moved to dismiss. And they graciously gave Corsi and Klayman more time to respond.

But this caught my eye:
D.D.C. wrote:MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice :Attorney Name- Marc J. Randazza
:popcorn:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Wash. Times: When prescience was a crime:
Corsi wrote:During the Mueller probe, what started as voluntary testimony ended up a 40-hour inquisitorial nightmare with the prosecutors offering me a plea deal in lieu of indicting me.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutors became angry and abusive in my six sessions of interviews with them over a two-month period in September and October last year precisely because I failed to have the all-important link to connect Roger Stone and Donald Trump to Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. There was, of course, no such link. (For more on this, see my new book “Silent No More: How I Became a Political Prisoner to Mueller’s “Witch Hunt”.”)

Mr. Mueller’s prosecutors told my attorney that they were certain I had to have a contact with Mr. Assange because my information that Mr. Assange would drop “ad seriatim” Podesta emails in October was just too prescient to have involved simple deduction. Hence, the endless series of interviews.

The problem that turned my 40 hours of voluntary with the prosecutors into a nightmare was the truth that I have never had any contact with Julian Assange or WikiLeaks in any manner, either directly or indirectly. When I tried to explain to the prosecutors how I had “connected the dots” to come to the conclusion that Mr. Assange was holding stolen Podesta emails as his October Surprise, the prosecutors insisted that I was lying in order to protect Roger Stone and Donald Trump.

But when Mr. Mueller’s team ended its interview with me, the prosecutors nonetheless told my attorney that they intended to prosecute me for lying to them.

The plea deal that I was offered required me to plead guilty to one count that involved my first day’s testimony before I had reviewed my 2016 emails. The prosecutors gave me 10 days to recover and study my emails, at the end of which I returned to Washington and amended my first day testimony, acknowledging emails that I had forgotten that first day.

My attorney explained to me that if I rejected the plea deal, I would most likely face a hostile jury in Washington, and he expected the prosecutors would seek a conviction that would result in a 25-year prison term. Since I was 72 years old at the time, I expected a prison term of that length would have meant I was likely to die in federal prison. So, my choice was to plead guilty to one count with the prosecutors’ agreement they would seek no prison term, or reject their prison deal to spend possibly $2 million that I did not have to defend myself in a federal criminal case that I was sure to lose.

As I struggled through this decision, my wife woke up one morning and told me she would rather visit me in prison for the rest of my life than have me not be the man she married. That was the final piece I needed to resolve my decision that I could not swear before a federal judge and before God that I had knowingly and willfully provided Mr. Mueller’s prosecutors and the FBI with information on a material matter with the intent to deceive them. I had not done that. Yes, I suffered many memory mistakes, but always Mr. Mueller’s team had allowed me to amend my testimony when they pulled, for instance, an email or a phone record that contradicted my recollection from the 6-to-8 inch binder with my name on it that Mr. Mueller’s team would not allow me to examine.

That Mr. Mueller’s team folded its tent without prosecuting me proved Mr. Mueller had threatened me to accept a plea deal on a criminal charge the prosecutors and FBI could not prove in court. I feel vindicated in that Robert Mueller’s failure to prosecute me affirms that I did not lie.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 03, 2019 4:25 pm

Of course, if, as seems very likely, you are one of the 14 redacted cases he handed off to other Prosecutors, you need to ask them to SEND MONEY for that defense fund.

Have fun in prison, Jerry.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

tek

Post by tek » Fri May 03, 2019 4:47 pm

so maybe it's just me...
but do these sites/papers/etc that put "Washington" in their names get some knock-on credibility from that?
Are people that stupid?
(Narrator: People are that stupid)

The Washington Examiner and the Washington Times aren't worth wrapping fish in, as the saying goes..
There's no way back
from there to here

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Wonkette: Time For Fake Lawyerin' Friday, With Larry Klayman And Jerome Corsi!:
[T]hey did tapps to Corsi's wires in violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act!
Author Jim Garrow, who resides in Toronto, Canada, and has developed a "DEAF" system to prevent the electronic surveillance of telephone conversations has applied DEAF to Plaintiff Corsi's cellphone and has evidence of repeated attempts by government authorities to intercept electronically Plaintiff Corsi's telephone conversations.
Corsi's motion for leave to file a second amended complaint.

Shades of Pat:
If it seems strange to you that you're watching a YouTube video of a "grand jury" as they "indict" Robert Mueller for the crime of leaking actual grand jury information based on Skyped testimony from Jerome Corsi, you probably need to huff a whole lot more paint.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:54 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 pm
[T]hey did tapps to Corsi's wires in violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act!
Author Jim Garrow, who resides in Toronto, Canada, and has developed a "DEAF" system to prevent the electronic surveillance of telephone conversations has applied DEAF to Plaintiff Corsi's cellphone and has evidence of repeated attempts by government authorities to intercept electronically Plaintiff Corsi's telephone conversations.
Corsi's motion for leave to file a second amended complaint.

Shades of Pat:
If it seems strange to you that you're watching a YouTube video of a "grand jury" as they "indict" Robert Mueller for the crime of leaking actual grand jury information based on Skyped testimony from Jerome Corsi, you probably need to huff a whole lot more paint.
I saw Jim Garrow mentioned when I read that article earlier today. I laughed.

For completeness, the docket with links to purchased documents.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/83 ... v-mueller/
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:10 pm

bob wrote:
Don’t be Deaf to DEAFusa.org
He that has an ear you might want to listen to this.

This entry was posted on August 12, 2017 by theartistone

In January of 2017, I got a call from a friend a former WND reporter and she asked me if I still had connections in different parts of the world. I said depends on what you are looking for, her response One Billion dollars, ok for what? She said a cloaking encryption program for communication.

You need to understand that there are only a handful of people in the world that have the ability to understand this type of technology and very few who can raise that kind of capital. I just happen to know the people to make it work.

I requested the party interested in my connections to call me. A day later I got a call from a Dr. Jim Garrow and another man in the conference call (the other man claimed to be ex CIA). They shared what it was about and what they were looking for. At that time Jim told me he just wanted to sell it and pursue other things but still maintain control of it (confusing). Jim then told me that Trump had the system on his phone and that others had it as well then asked, do you want it? Meaning if he had my number and my name he could access my phone. But one thing interesting during this call was Jim asked if I wanted his number, I said I already have it (came up on my phone) he said no, but I read it back to him and then his response was I just allowed your phone to have it. (I just went with it) OK.

https://theartistone.wordpress.com/2017 ... afusa-org/
Groundbreaking Communications Security

Protect yourself with the only product that the world’s real whistleblowers Julian Assange and Edward Snowden use and trust.

http://deafusa.org/
:twisted: :brickwallsmall: :o :shock: these super secure guys still run their website without the more secure https protocoll :lol:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:10 pm
bob wrote:
Don’t be Deaf to DEAFusa.org
He that has an ear you might want to listen to this.

This entry was posted on August 12, 2017 by theartistone

In January of 2017, I got a call from a friend a former WND reporter and she asked me if I still had connections in different parts of the world. I said depends on what you are looking for, her response One Billion dollars, ok for what? She said a cloaking encryption program for communication.

You need to understand that there are only a handful of people in the world that have the ability to understand this type of technology and very few who can raise that kind of capital. I just happen to know the people to make it work.

I requested the party interested in my connections to call me. A day later I got a call from a Dr. Jim Garrow and another man in the conference call (the other man claimed to be ex CIA). They shared what it was about and what they were looking for. At that time Jim told me he just wanted to sell it and pursue other things but still maintain control of it (confusing). Jim then told me that Trump had the system on his phone and that others had it as well then asked, do you want it? Meaning if he had my number and my name he could access my phone. But one thing interesting during this call was Jim asked if I wanted his number, I said I already have it (came up on my phone) he said no, but I read it back to him and then his response was I just allowed your phone to have it. (I just went with it) OK.

https://theartistone.wordpress.com/2017 ... afusa-org/
Groundbreaking Communications Security

Protect yourself with the only product that the world’s real whistleblowers Julian Assange and Edward Snowden use and trust.

http://deafusa.org/
:twisted: :brickwallsmall: :o :shock: these super secure guys still run their website without the more secure https protocoll :lol:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:54 pm

The docket tells quite the story: Klayman tried to judge-shop this case to Leon, who didn't bite. But the randomly assigned judge, after a few rulings, also bailed. Presumably because the newly assigned judge received his commission three days ago; this case was dumped on the new guy for "workload balance" purposes.

And some nutter (David Andrew Christenson) tried to out-Klayman Klayman and get on this crazy train, but the judge denied joinder.

Oh: Klayman recently requested an extension of time:
Klayman wrote:The reason for this request is that counsel for Plaintiff has been under an unusually heavy litigation schedule that has required him to travel extensively from coast to coast for client exigencies. Counsel for Plaintiff has also had last minute client emergencies arise.
I think the only thing Klayman is doing on the West Coast (other than living there) is playing dress up in a Denny's. "Curiously," Corsi's old counsel (David Gray) is listed as "of counsel."

"For completeness," the proposed second amended complaint is against DOJ, FBI, NSA, CIA, Mueller, WaPo, Bezos, and a WaPo reporter, and alleges First and Fourth Amendment violations, "violation of grand jury's secrecy," abuse of process, tortious interference with a business relationship, and defamation. Seeks $250M in generals, $1.35B in punitives.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:35 pm

Off Topic
bob wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:25 pm
Northland10 wrote:

:snippity:

"For completeness," the proposed second amended complaint is against DOJ, FBI, NSA, CIA, Mueller, WaPo, Bezos, and a WaPo reporter, and alleges First and Fourth Amendment violations, "violation of grand jury's secrecy," abuse of process, tortious interference with a business relationship, and defamation. Seeks $250M in generals, $1.35B in punitives.
I guess that if court registration fees were to be assessed by the value claimed in a case (as is the case in Switzerland) that the rabid would be more careful in filing garbage cases. This would not prevent real cases getting registered by poorer claimants. Though in Switzerland it does sometimes limit business claims to a lower than wanted value when businesses are unsure to prevail fully in court.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Sounds like some prime GIL lawyering. SIGH!!!!! I 'll bet the new guy thought it was a hazing ritual, if he only knew.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:25 pm

bob wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

The docket tells quite the story: Klayman tried to judge-shop this case to Leon, who didn't bite. But the randomly assigned judge, after a few rulings, also bailed. Presumably because the newly assigned judge received his commission three days ago; this case was dumped on the new guy for "workload balance" purposes.

And some nutter (David Andrew Christenson) tried to out-Klayman Klayman and get on this crazy train, but the judge denied joinder.

Oh: Klayman recently requested an extension of time:
Klayman wrote:The reason for this request is that counsel for Plaintiff has been under an unusually heavy litigation schedule that has required him to travel extensively from coast to coast for client exigencies. Counsel for Plaintiff has also had last minute client emergencies arise.
I think the only thing Klayman is doing on the West Coast (other than living there) is playing dress up in a Denny's. "Curiously," Corsi's old counsel (David Gray) is listed as "of counsel."

And even still he's not naming "The Illuminati" as a defendant. We are that damn good, even Klayman can't sue us!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Off Topic
RTH10260 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:35 pm
. . .
I guess that if court registration fees were to be assessed by the value claimed in a case (as is the case in Switzerland) that the rabid would be more careful in filing garbage cases. This would not prevent real cases getting registered by poorer claimants. Though in Switzerland it does sometimes limit business claims to a lower than wanted value when businesses are unsure to prevail fully in court.
Off Topic
Securities and commercial arbitrations typically key the fees and the number of arbitrators assigned (1 or 3) to the amount claimed. There's a lot less frivolity in arbitration.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:47 pm

I'm listening to Corsi's latest appearance on Klayman's :yankyank: radio show. :smoking:

Klayman said that Corsi (and Klayman as well?) are going to sue WaPo for defamation because they said Corsi (and Klayman) are ... birthers.

:brickwallsmall:

They then go into the whole Arpaio/Gallups/Zullo line of "never said that Obama wasn't born in the United States, just that his birth certificate is a fraudulent." (Klayman -- again -- falsely says that "African American" is on Obama's birth certificate. Klayman also says Rubio and Cruz are white.)

If this happens, WaPo will quickly move to dismiss (and win) because there's nothing defamatory there. But it would be fun (for us) if they went to discovery and sought every piece of paper from Arpaio, etc.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:03 am

bob wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:47 pm
I'm listening to Corsi's latest appearance on Klayman's :yankyank: radio show. :smoking:

Klayman said that Corsi (and Klayman as well?) are going to sue WaPo for defamation because they said Corsi (and Klayman) are ... birthers.

:brickwallsmall:

They then go into the whole Arpaio/Gallups/Zullo line of "never said that Obama wasn't born in the United States, just that his birth certificate is a fraudulent." (Klayman -- again -- falsely says that "African American" is on Obama's birth certificate. Klayman also says Rubio and Cruz are white.)

If this happens, WaPo will quickly move to dismiss (and win) because there's nothing defamatory there. But it would be fun (for us) if they went to discovery and sought every piece of paper from Arpaio, etc.
You, sir, deserve an award for this. :notworthy:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:28 am

bob wrote:

Klayman also says Rubio and Cruz are white.

Are they not ?
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:44 am

Hurtzi wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:28 am
bob wrote:

Klayman also says Rubio and Cruz are white.

Are they not ?

If they were Democrats they'd be Hispanic and would have to produce their birth certificates, and not those fake ones they've been using all their life, THE REAL ONES!

I'm not sure either one of them were born in the USA, I'm pretty sure Cruz is Canadian with a Citizen parent. But again, Republicans, so its okay.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:04 pm

I don't think Cruz is eligible. His citizenship was conditional and subject to being lost if he did not do certain things to keep it in effect. I have written on this subject before.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:44 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:04 pm
I don't think Cruz is eligible. His citizenship was conditional and subject to being lost if he did not do certain things to keep it in effect. I have written on this subject before.
We have a 42 page topic on whether Cruz is eligible. I am sure there are threads for the individual eligibility cases also.

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7627&hilit=ted+cru ... ty#p611682
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:40 pm

bob wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

Well, things are already a little odd. The docket entry for the recusal of Huvelle is now marked as "ENTERED IN ERROR." It looks like it was updated on 3 July. She issued an order granting the consent motion for an extension of time (by Larry, of course) on the 7th so I assume she is still on the case.

Apparently, Larry did not catch this little change as he filed a "PLAINTIFF’S REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY RECUSAL UNDER 28 U.S.C. § 455 AND
GENERALLY' today to recuse the judge who is not actually on the case.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 9.54.0.pdf

His theory is that, since Mueller and Trump appointed Carl Nichols (and former clerk to Clarance Thomas) worked for a short time as two of 200-300 partners in the same firm, there is a conflict and bias. Rhee may have come from WilmerHale as well.
Edit: There is an entry in Corsi v Infowars that says that case was reassigned to Nichols. GIL did mention in the recusal motion from the Mueller case he was not asking for it in other cases.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Why doesn't Klayman just cut out all the foreplay and file a paper with his complaint entitled: JUDGES IN THIS DISTRICT WHOM I WOULD AGREE CAN HEAR THIS CASE (AS LONG AS THEY RULE IN MY FAVOR) ?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:40 pm
The docket entry for the recusal of Huvelle is now marked as "ENTERED IN ERROR."
My WAG is the case was assigned to Nichols, but then he circulated his recusal list, so the case got unreassigned. It would be unsurprising if Nichols had recused himself from any case involving a former partner (including Mueller) or his former law firm.

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:40 pm
Why doesn't Klayman just cut out all the foreplay and file a paper with his complaint entitled: JUDGES IN THIS DISTRICT WHOM I WOULD AGREE CAN HEAR THIS CASE (AS LONG AS THEY RULE IN MY FAVOR) ?
aka MOTION TO HAVE ONLY LAMBERTH HEAR MY CASES.

In Klayman's reply for leave to file a second amended complaint, he lovingly cites a (non-binding) decision by Judge Kollar-Kotelly -- the very judge who Klayman has sued a zillion times, has called a corrupt Clinton appointee, etc.

Chutzpah: Klayman's got it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:58 am

Is Corsi v Mueller somewhere else? Just noticed this:

CORSI v. MUELLER
Notice of Voluntary Dismissal/Party — Document #56
District Court, District of Columbia
Docket Number: 1:18-cv-02885

Date Filed: July 23rd, 2019
Case 1:18-cv-02885-ESH Document 56 Filed 07/23/19 Page 1 of 1

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

JEROME CORSI,
Plaintiff,

v.

ROBERT MUELLER, et al Civil Action No. 1:18-cv-02885
Defendants

PLAINTIFF’S NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL OF DEFENDANTS
WASHINGTON POST, JEFF BEZOS, AND MANUEL ROIG-FRANZIA

Plaintiff Jerome Corsi (“Plaintiff Corsi”) hereby voluntarily dismisses the above-

referenced matter pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 41(a)(1)(A)(i), without prejudice,

ONLY as to claims brought against Defendants Washington Post, Jeff Bezos, and Manuel Roig-

Franzia.

Dated: July 23, 2019 Respectfully Submitted,

/s/ Larry Klayman
Larry Klayman, Esq.
KLAYMAN LAW GROUP, P.A.
D.C. Bar Number: 334581
2020 Pennsylvania Ave NW #800
Washington, DC, 20006
Telephone: (561) 558-5336
Email: leklayman@gmail.com

Counsel for Plaintiff

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing was filed

electronically and served through the court’s ECF system to all counsel of record or parties on

July 23, 2019

/s/ Larry Klayman
Larry Klayman, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019

Order on Motion to Dismiss

Jul 24, 2019

MINUTE ORDER finding as moot 48 Motion to Dismiss filed by defendants Washington Post, Jeff Bezos, and Manuel Roig-Franzia in light of plaintiff's voluntary dismissal without prejudice, pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 41(a)(1)(A)(i), of the above-referenced matter as to these defendants. (See ECF No. 56 .) Signed by Judge Ellen S. Huvelle on July 22, 2019. (AG)

What happened? Thought Klayman and Corsi were going all the way! :(
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”